Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonchild (Ninja and Amy)

AmyBeth

Star
Vivian stood her back against brick wall, which was cold against her back. Three men stood in a semi-circle around her, one whistled the other laughed while the one in the middle said nothing as he stepped forward and reached for the shoulder of her blouse. She was scared, but she was too angry to let it show. These disgusting pigs had followed her home from the bar she had just felt a few blocks down. One shoved her into the alley way where she tripped and fell to the ground scrapping her knee bad enough that blood ran down her leg and on to her heels. Her skirt was wet, a rain storm from earlier had filled the holes in the cement with water, so when she hit the pavement she was splashed with cold dirty water.

She was used to unwanted attention from men. she had a cute face, She wasn’t a goddess, but she had large grey blue eyes, clear pale skin, rosy cheeks and lips with a decently full lower lip. Her high cheek bones gave her an expressive face quick to smile or scowl. She was shorter in stature only about 5 feet 4 inches or so, with wide set hips. She had a larger round bottom with a full perky chest. When These men had bothered her at the bar she thought she had given them the slip. The one that reached for her shirt found a fist that connected to center of his gut. “GAH, you dumb Whore!” She slapped her across the face “I know you want us to fuck you, so quit being a bitch and just let us nail you already.” The man spoke again, The other two stepping closer. Something bubbled up inside her something she had never felt before; it was fire and ice in the pit of her belly. Pure and utter rage and hatred boiled over inside her and then- nothing.

When her vision refocused and her ears stopped ringing the sight before her was that of something from a horror movie. The men that moments ago threatened to rape her lay on the ground ripped to shred. The lacerations on the men were huge, deep and messy as if attacked by some sort of wild animal. She looked around nervously expecting to see a rabid dog or something but it was just her and the now dead men. She looked down at herself and she was covered in blood, but felt no pain, this was the blood of the pigs that lay slaughtered below her. She began to shake, she was exhausted and confused and overwhelmed. She took a step back towards the entrance of the Alley, trying to get away before seen.

Her attempted egress from the scene was blocked by a man. He was tall with sharp green eyes and short deep brown hair like the bark of some ancient forest. His face was tightly set in a look that wasn't judging or full of fear, it was curious. And then those eyes befell her. He didn't look at her like others, he seemed to look through her and something told her that he was seeing more of her than anyone else, maybe even herself. He slowly put out his hands in a gesture showing he meant no harm.

"Calm down...just rest a moment. If you don't feel tired now, you will soon, and your muscles are going to feel really sore, more so than even in your life. Don't worry about this, you did good. Just maybe exercise a little more control next time. I was right about you...your one of the people. Don't worry about them, they didn't give you much choice, it was either going to be you or them, and you're still alive, and that's good. Kill or be killed sounds rough, maybe unfair, but it's going to be more a part of your life than you know. I'm a friend...a cousin of sorts. I'll help you out, but you have to get ready to move soon. The police won't be as understanding as I am."

He slowly took off a thick, heavy trench coat he had been wearing. It was winter and the appropriate time of the year for such wear. He extended to her. "Here, put this on...you probably don't realize your naked. When you change, unless you go smaller, you usually lose whatever you're wearing." Under it, he was wearing a nice set of clothes, a black button-up shirt with a bright red tie and a dark grey vest, and matching black slacks with shiny black shoes. He looked like he had just came from a fancy party.

"Alright, if you think you can walk, come on, my apartment isn't far."

Vivian Jumped and yelped startled by the sudden appearance of the an before her. She expected him to look at her with disgust or hate or fear, but instead he seemed interested and contemplative. His searching green eyes made her shiver, or possibly the cold did, but she felt exposed not only physically but mentally, as if he saw something in that felt personal and secret. But she couldn't have fun away if she tried as her knees buckled slightly. He motioned he meant no harm and she had no other choice but to believe him.

"Calm down? you cant be serious..." She hissed there were three ripped apart men and she was covered in their gore, that is not something to remain calm about. "You mean to say...I ...I did that?" SHe asked horrified looking over her shoulder, maybe it was the anger and rage she felt, or the trauma but the moments when the men had went from standing to dead were a empty hole in her memory. She nodded in agreement about the Police, though there was no apparent murder weapon she was covered from head to toe in their blood.

She blushed and quickly covered her body up under his fine jacket. She would have worried about ruining it but she was too cold and too embarrassed about her naked form to refuse him. "Thanks." she muttered once her naked body was hidden for sight again. as he spoke of changing size she looked over to where she had stood before and saw her clothes in pieces on the ground. 'what on earth happened? did they do that or I?' she thought to her self. "Umm I think I am alright, as long as it isn't far." She said stepping next to him. She also noticed her feet were like ice as the shoes she had been wearing were ripped apart. "Please, be near by." She said out loud.

As they walked she thought about how fast her night had just changed. murdered men, strange mysterious heroes, blood, strangers apartments...This was not how her life was, she was not exciting nor adventurous, she had left the party because it had gotten too wild. Now she walked along side a stranger almost naked following him to god knows where. "I am... Vivian by the way, you saw me naked, might as well tell you my name." She joked weakly.

"You can call me Rafe." He mentioned, almost as a footnote, like it didn't matter much. He looked about, not keen on having to dodge the police as they walked hurriedly along the street. Whenever someone would pass by on either side, he'd clutch her close to him like they were a couple. Finally they came to the Imperator, a high-class apartment building the had rooms like suites. He ducked down an alley with her. "We'll sneak in the back.." He picked up some stray newspaper from a garbage can and quickly brushed her feet off of any stray blood so as to not leave tracks before letting it scatter int he chill wind.

He pulled her in through the back of the apartment building, into a lightly staffed garage and they easily managed to evade detection under his direction. He sometimes crouched low, as if he were about to jump on all fours and move that way, but there was no doubting the effectiveness. He moved without a sound and quiet swiftly too, the polished black shoes making no sound as he carefully pressed them to the concrete until they got in through a staff entrance and to a service elevator up towards the twenty-second floor. "If we cross anyone, just cling to me and act drunk. Really drunk." Hopefully anyone they encountered might think he was just picking up a floozy.

On the twenty-second floor, they exited to a neat and lavish hallway and he led them to apartment twenty-two D. His home. He unlocked it and pulled her inside, flicking on the lights. It was the size of a small house, comfortable if a little messy, and though modern, somehow without a sense of much style or flair. There was a computer set up, a big flatscreen, some furniture, but it didn't seem too lived in. "Alright...well...this is going to be a long explanation, but you're going to have to accept what I say as the truth. First thing is first, go shower, I'll get something for you to wear for the moment. Make sure you wash off well, use lots of soap and don't leave a trace of red. When you get out...we'll talk."

She nodded but before she could answer he pulled her onto the empty street, and she followed. The first couple times he pulled her close she was confused, and if less tired would be tempted to push him away from her. But after the third time her exhausted mind finally put the pieces together and when the next person walked by she leaned in close and tucked her head down to hide any blood that might have gotten in her hair or on her face. Her mouth fell open at the sight of his apartment building. It made her rented home she shared with her roommates seem like a hovel. She followed him into another alley, sh didnt like it very much, she was waiting for another group of en to jump out and attack her, or maybe this fancy seemingly kind one would. But her options were minimal. She weakly lifted her feet one by one to help with his task of removing the blood from her feet.

As they moved through the garage she eyed him confused. What was he, a spy? ex-military? it would have looked foolish if it hadn't worked, but it did. He didn't make a sound and they were never spotted by the few staff that were around. She relaxed sightly on the elevator. She nodded she wrapped her arm around his just in case someone was in the hall when they entered it. She was getting so tired from earlier she struggled to walk on her own anyway her exhaustion could easily read as drunk to onlookers.

She whistled as she was pulled inside his apartment it was a nice place. But it looked as if he just moved in, it was like a home decor Magazine. "A shower sounds like heaven right now." She said let him lead her to the bathroom, she tuned the water on so it would be steaming hot. It felt as though it needed to be burning to get the blood off. She took of his soiled coat and stepped into the shower. She let the heat flow over her body not moving. The blood began to run down her body and circle the drain. It require more energy to scrub the blood from her hair or from under her fingernails. After she was sure she had removed the blood she sat at the bottom of the shower just letting the hot water run over her sore broken body. Her eyes became heavy and she ran the risk of falling asleep, the heat and feeling clean again mixed with the strange tiredness that came from her very bones was beginning to win her over. Her eye lids grew heavier.

When at last she came to, the morning light was streaming in. She was on a very soft bed with silken sheets, wearing a thin, but shielding robe. Someone had put her in the bed and in the robe. It was morning and she was in the strange man's apartment, that much would eventually come back to her. And then the smell. The intense, deeply pleasurable smell. Steak. A good cut of steak searing on a pan with just a bit of oil so as to lube it but not to kill the raw flavor of meat. And it wasn't even that deeply cooked yet. There was still blood on it...she could smell it.

She stretched, every muscle ached and she groaned as her joints popped and clicked, but over all she felt an improvement from the night before. She blushed when seeing the robe, it meant once more the stranger from the street last night had seen her naked, had held her naked. It was a strange feeling, but as much as it was embarrassing it surprisingly did not bother her very much. But the smell through the air erased all worry, her stomach rumbled liek there was a beast inside of it. She slowly slid out of bed making sure the robes was still secure before peeking out of the bedroom door. The smell of meat and blood was stronger and it made her mouth water slightly. "Hello?" she called out not wanting to be rude and wander around the strangers apartment, but she was so hungry she couldn't help but leave the bedroom and head to what appeared to be the kitchen and the source of the enchanting smell

"Good morning." Rafe looked back at her for a moment from the stove where he flipped over the steak and lightly seared it before putting it on a plate and setting it on the table. Rafe was dressed in a simple white button up and black slacks, his feet were bare though. The steak looked appetizing to her eyes, but it was not nearly done. There was a light, pale brown where it had been lightly cooked, but there was much red still showing. "That's for you. Don't worry about it being underdone, you'll like your meat fresh now. You should eat a little because what I'm going to tell you will hit you hard and you don't want to be on an empty stomach."

Rafe went to the fridge and pulled out two large, fresh salmon. Not fillets, not salmon patties, the whole fish. He put them on plates and walked to the table. He looked at her with those green eyes before he dug his fingers into the gills of one and pulled the raw meat of it free of the scales and started to noisily eat it raw with his bare hands and teeth. The noises he made and the look on his face spoke of simple rapture.

Rubbing her eyes which were still heavy with sleep " good morning." Here voice was thick with sleep. She sat at the table where the stake
Was placed. She knew her stomach should bet running and that the blood nauseating but it was quite the reverse. The blood smelt wonderfu, she could see the blood running out the top of the meat clearly. She waited until he sat across from her before searching for afork. Her mouth fell slake slightly as he devoered the raw fish. And though she should have been more disgusted it was more humorous then anything, he was dressed in his nice clothes but devoured raw fish like a a wild animal. An she couldn't blame his she felt much the same as he appeared.

She didn't see a fork on the table for her to use and so he tentatively picked up the piece of bleeding meat in her hands. And took a hesitant bite. She was shocked with how delicious it was it melted in her mouth and her teeth didn't seem to struggle at all at cutting through the fiberous tissue. She quickly took another bite then another untold she quickly devoured the stake in a simulate fashion as he had his fish. When finished she sighed content and licked the blood from each of her fingers. "Sorry, that was weird and gross and rude but it was so freaking delicious!" She complimented his cocking. She even went so far as to trail her finger though the blood and juice that had leaked free and ten like her finger clean again. "Sooo...umm...last night?" She started suddenly becoming nervous the murders, her sore body and developed desire for bloody meat felt like the precursors to an awful story.

Rafe chuckled softly. "Yes, things are much different now. Your world is going to be much different. Tell me, last night, did you dream? Something wild? Like running naked in fields? Maybe you dreamed of wolves? Or eating with your bare hands like this? Last night, you did that to those men. You killed them with teeth and claws. Like I said, they didn't leave you much choice. This is going to sound crazy, but...you're a lycanthrope. A shapeshifter. A werewolf to be specific." He waited for the inevitable reaction like he was crazy. "Well...I can prove it, if you'll sit there."

He stood up and gingerly removed his button up shirt and slacks, laying them neatly on the back of the chair he was sitting on, leaving him only in a snug pair of blue boxers, and then those were removed, leaving him totally nude before her. Nudity would be something she'd have to get used to if she wanted to keep her clothes intact. He shut his eyes for a moment and then slowly his body hair grew dark and grew all over his body in a soft brown covered over all of him. His face grew and changed into a short snout with with mouth full of sharp teeth and his hands and feet widened into paws and his nails grew long and sharp. His spine bent radically turning him from a biped into a quadruped, though bears were quite capable of some clumsy walking on two feet and sitting upright. Yes, that is what he was now, a bear. A huge bear, all muscle and fat, teeth and claws. But he showed no signs of hostility towards her. He just stared at her and then groaned softly before slowly stepping towards her, one paw at a time in a non-threatening manner. Or at least as non-threatening as he could seem.

Her mouth fell open as he spoke. Her dreams had been filled with flashes of moon filled skys and dark woods. How had he known? "Me? What? that cant be!" She knew it had to be true but, what the fuck that stuff isn't real, that's something out of a fairy tale or a horror story actually. What were they both crazy?

She blushed red right into her hair line. What was wrong with this guy, just taking his clothes off in front of her. She looked down when he was fully nude in front of her, but surprisingly the sight didn't bother her as much as it might have previously, she understood being naked it was a natural state. But when the fur began to spread over his skin his back arching past the point of human capabilities. She jumped up away from him and within moments there was a huge giant bear occupying the Kitchen. "Holy fucking shit!" she couldn't believe her eyes but she knew that she was not dreaming. "I...I...I did that?" She asked shaking pointing at him. She was nervous but something instinctual and deep reassured her that he would not harm her. She should have run screaming down the hall but instead she tentatively stepped towards the giant bear, slowly reaching a hand forward until it lightly touched the creatures should. She felt him, he was real, in front of her his thick fur under hand and hot. "Shit you are a fucking bear." She shook her head "Sorry about the language, but shit, what the heck is happening?"

He allowed her to touch him to feel that he was real, and when the demonstration was done, he turned human again so that he could speak to her. He immediately started dressing again, apparently not the slightest bit embarrassed. "Under the circumstances, I'd be more concerned if you didn't use language like that." He chuckled softly and looked at her to make sure she was alright. "No, you turned into something else. You'll find out more in the days that follow, especially how alike and different we are, but you used a different form. A wolf could do a lot, but not as much damage as you did, you turned into a hybrid of human and wolf, a half-way point, possessed of rage and fury. It was a survival instinct. The rage at your helplessness and your assailants took you to the breaking point until...you had your first change. It's usually like that and fortunately, no one is going to mess scum like them."

Rafe took the other fish and started to devour it like he had the first one. "You're going to find some physiological changes first. Your senses are going to be much finer, no matter what form you're in. You'll be able to regenerate wounds at an incredible rate. You'll hunger for meat more, but that doesn't mean you can't eat other things. I personally love cheesecake still, but you have to understand something...you're not human. You're not a wolf either. You're somewhere between...you have both in you, the thinking person and the animal."

When he was suddenly human again she blinked at him, this time not looking away but instead staring openly. As he began to continue his explanation she plopped into the chair once more not minding that her robe now split slightly in the middle, he clearly had not issues with nakedness. "So I turned? but not into an animal? IS there something wrong with me, is that why I didn't turn all the way into a wolf? Can I turn when ever I want to you like you? Are there many others like us? other types of animals?" the questions flowed from her lips and would have continued if she hadn't stopped her self "Sorry, it just, well I have so many questions." She shrugged slightly. She looked at her hand searching for same change in her body, but she really didn't look much different except she could see more details of her skin. She leaned in close to him. "Alright clearly you know what you are talking about tell me everything, show e everything." She asked pleading.

Rafe nodded slowly to her. "Don't worry, I'll show you most of what you need to know, but you have to understand that werewolves are different from other lycanthropes, they're a very insular community. They have their own culture and history. I can't teach you everything about them, but I'll show what I can. I was in your position once, it was a frightening and scary time for me."

He licked his fingers clean. "Well...let me answer your questions. There's nothing wrong with you. Most lycanthropes have five forms. The human, the animal, the near-human, the near-animal, and the war form. The war form is what you used, it is a half-human, half-animal hybrid driven mostly by rage and instinct. That's something else that unites us. The rage...deep inside you is a raging animal and if you want to keep your wits, you have to keep it in check, and that means indulging it from time to time. You are part animal, but not entirely...not unless you sink to that level. With time you will learn to master all your forms and turn into them at will, but you must not allow normal humans to see you. There are real monster hunters that have real weapons against us. We aren't bad people, we're just different. Are there many like us? There are enough, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to the humans, and there are others. Vampires, Fae, Changlings, we share the night with others. Not all are enemies, but some won't care for you. Today we'll meet a dear friend of mine, a vampire...she's someone you can turn to just by knowing me. We're...close in a manner of speaking. She gets close to a lot of people I suspect. There are lycanthropes of all kinds...monkeys, cats, dogs, wolves, bears, even larger animals...but werewolves are far and away the most numerous. And just by being one, you'll have enemies. Don't be afraid to ask questions, you have a lot to learn..."

She nodded, grey eyes wide attempting to some how process all that he said. There was just so much. "So there is no special community for Werebears? why is being a wolf so different?" She asked confused, bears, wolves they were both deadly animals why would there be much of a difference in community. then it dawned slightly on her "Does it have to do with, you know, wolves usually live in Packs, or as 'lone wolves' is that why its different?" She asked blinking hoping she didn't sound dumb, she was really trying to wrap her head around it, she didnt enjoying feeling like such a ditsy because she usually wasn't but this was so over stimulating. "Why does being a Werewolf give me more enemies then you?" She asked her mind never short of questions.

"A vampire? holy shit! I'm assuming she doesn't sparkle." She said adding a quick joke and smile. She looked down at the Robe she wore, her flesh showing through the ends that had begun to open. "I have no doubt she will be friendly, you have given me no reason to doubt you thus far, but um...I don't have anything to wear over to your friends home." She pointed out "I am assuming I get used to being naked but I doubt the rest of humanity would get used to seeing me walk around the streets nude during winter." She said with a smile. Vivian was a happy girl usually and though the news stressed her, and worried her, and she thought of how her life had just changed so dramatically over night, she was not one to mope or for dramatics. The sooner she could smile and joke again the better.

Rafe gave a hard laugh at her next barrage of questions and comments. "No, I can assure you, vampires don't sparkle unless they choose to. The image of the romantic vampire is quite a misconception. More often than not, vampires are just like you or me. Well...not us, per se, but they are just people thrown into a larger world and most are just trying to get by. The older ones are quite potent physically and politically, and they play a large political game called the Jihad, using younger vampires as pawns in a grand game of politics. But most vampires are just trying to make it through another night. Some things are true, sunlight will kill them, as will beheading, they can be killed with mortal weapons, but it takes a lot, shotguns are especially effective, but they shrug off most bullets. And they do feed on blood for their sustenance and to fuel their powers. But like us, vampires are different. There are different bloodlines that give different powers. Some are ugly as shit and keep to the shadows, using invisibility, some are beautiful and weave a supernatural charm, and others still are brutes and have great strength, and yet others have mental powers. Vee is...well, you'll meet her. She's nice enough and like I said, if something happens to me, you can turn to her, she'll keep you safe. Speaking of weaknesses, you have one. Silver. That part isn't a lie, at least not for werewolves it isn't. I don't care about silver, and you can hold and touch the stuff just fine, but wounds caused by silver will hurt you badly, it'll burn and it'll take much longer to head than a normal wound for a normal human. Like a burn. You will recover eventually, and normal wounds you can heal up pretty quickly. It really takes a lot to actually kill a lycanthrope, I've seen some get hit by full semi trucks and get back up and fight."

"You're keen on the observation about wolves and bears. Wolves are pack animals, and they have a tight-knit community and a history that goes back to before the recorded history of humans. They have their own take on how the world was formed, who their gods are, and what they're supposed to do. Bears are loners because we can be. Nothing starts a fight with a bear in it's natural environment and a bear can walk around with only other bears to really worry about. A bear has the strength to knock down a small tree to get what it wants. I'm not saying I'm better or worse than werewolves, it's just a matter of using what you've got. A bear can walk right into an ambush with both eyes open and get out with strength and will alone. A wolf will never walk into an ambush, not on it's worse day. Werewolves are cunning, fast, and have the strength of a pack...well most do. Werebears are strong beyond what you know strength is, and that's why we rarely clash. A pack of werewolves will most certainly do in a werebear, but a werebear is certainly going to kill a good number of them, if not most. A pack can't handle that kind of loss and maintain it's territory." Then Rafe leaned forward with a serious look on his face, looking her dead in the eyes.

"You listen to this next part, it's important. I've got enemies, don't get me wrong, but they know me and they respect me for what I can do. I'm not a cub, and I'm not stupid, and I've got the blood on me to prove it. No one knows you. No one will care about you. Just because you're a werewolf doesn't make you a friend to other werewolves. Strength and will are what matter to them. Older, stronger packs aren't going to want to waste their time training a new kid that hasn't proven anything, unless they need new blood to keep them strong. A pack that's hurt or small might be willing to take you on, but you will get pushed around and you're going to have to push back to prove your worth, but not so much that people start to hate you. Like humans, just because werewolves are the same race doesn't mean they like each other, even though they have more reason to band together than to split up and fight one another. You've got other enemies you don't know about either...Spirits, Idigam, some vampires don't like lycanthropes, but right now you're most vulnerable to the Pure. The Pure are werewolves motivated by an ideology of hate and selfishness. Different ones have different motives, some see themselves as the ultimate predators, even over humans, some have religious differences, but the Pure are either going to try to recruit you or waste you. If you see another werewolf, you'll know them, you'll smell them, and you smell aggression, hard aggression for no reason...you get ready to run or fight for your life."

She was glad she was able to make him laugh it was strangely normal her sitting in his kitchen half naked laughing about vampires and werebears. She listened intently about her strengths and weaknesses. It was valuable information indeed knowing the truths from the myths. She looked down at the two silver rings she wore on her hand and spun them tentatively around her finger. "So my jewelry is like humans wearing arsenic rings?" She asked somewhat jokingly. But she didn't remove them, if she ever came in contact with a not so friendly werewolf maybe it would be useful.

She listened to his explanation "Sounds like it sucks to be a wolf...Why couldn't I have been something less, political, less dramatic. Being a bear sounds like easier work." She noted not looking forward to conflict and politics, she was usually the girl that floated around from friend to friend but rarely found herself in fights. She just preferred to have fun, but she could be a dominating personality, she didn't put up with crap from people, she tended to be a leader in any of her social settings. She understood how her personality aligned more with wolves, she was loyal until death to the people she cared about, she put others before her self many times and enjoyed frequent company. But the description that Rafe had given of the communities did not seem to ring any positive bells. "Cant I just be in a 'pack' with you, do I have to join all that wolfie bullshit, doesn't really sound like my cup of tea?" She asked knowing it was probably a silly question. "Do wolves and bears usually help each other out like this?" She asked curious as too why he had helped her last night, especially when it seemed it was not necessary to do so.

As she listened to his warning of other wolves she frowned slightly "So its safe to say chance another wolf is friendly are much less then the chance that their are trying to kill me? Great sounds awesome! I thought wolves were ore social creatures then that...maybe its when you add in human that fuck things up." She said rolling her eyes. She stood up and pressed her hands to the table "Enough of the dark stuff for now before I get sad and start silting my wrist with these fancy new claws" her sense of humor morbid at times. "Lets go meet this...special lady vampire friend of yours." She said with a heavy wink.

Rafe smiled and nodded. "Alright...look I wasn't expecting female company so my wardrobe might look a little...masculine and professional on you. Later on we can go by your place and get you something that fits with yourself a lot better." He lead to her to his bedroom. There was a fine, massive, solid oak bed with carvings and imprints that looked tribal. The heavy scent of incense clung to the air and on his dresser there was a set of bowls on a stone display that looked like a miniature shrine. On it sat some ashes in one bowl and above them sat an avian skull with black feathers tied to it. Also on the dresser were some simple weapons, throwing axes, throwing knives, a sheathed short sword. He motioned to the dresser and his closet. "Take what you like to dress in." He walked out to the kitchen to clean up, but left the door open. "Look, don't get me wrong," he called out to her. "I'm sure being a wolf is great, the werewolves I know love it enough. But you're getting an outsider's perspective here. I'm a bear. Wolves to me are...high-strung and macho. Always got something to prove, not they don't have a good reason to be. But the People...yea, they call themselves 'the People', like they're fucking Jewish. The People just aren't my type. I'm a bear, I like to do things my way, I don't give a crap about proving myself to anyone, and sometimes I just like to tell people to fuck off so I can be alone. Try being a wolf before you dump it, you might like it. As for you other questions, wolves and bears can co-exist, I share my territory with a pack of werewolves mostly for mutual security and stubbornness. I came and said I liked their land and I was going to live on it. They didn't like it, but there's not a fucking thing they could do about it, and since then we've grown a mutual understanding. We help each other in times of crisis, they leave me alone unless they really need help, I don't bother them or try to push them off land I see as my own...they call it theirs I'm sure. And there are lone wolves that choose to live alone...it's not an easy live, but not all people are social creatures. Wolves and bears usually...would rather have enough land and enough space that one can call some theirs and the other can call the rest theirs, that is to say...they'd rather not share for security, but if there's enough humanity and intelligence in both parties, they can both benefit. I mean, wolves and bears co-exist in the wild, unless food is sparse, they just don't fuck with each other and don't try to fuck each other over if there's plenty to go around. Together, me and the pack are stronger, we just make each other nervous." He looked her way towards the room. "You can stay with me as long as you need to. Just because I'm a bear doesn't mean I don't like company once and a while, I'm part human too, and living the life of a bear can be lonely...it's just a fine line to have to walk."

"A long time ago...I had my first change. My mother couldn't support me and I was a grave risk to her. So my father took me for a while...he was a werebear, my mother was human. She died while I was under his care. My father...was wise and knowledgeable, not personable, but a great Sturmbeorn. Storm Bear, like the werebears of old, Viking days, a warrior. He taught me what I needed to know, how to survive, and then he kicked me off his lands. It wasn't anything personal, two bears just can't share land, small slights would turn into a fight and one would end up killing or hurting the other. He taught me like a parent teaches a cub, and then it was time to be on my own. It wasn't that he didn't care, he did, he still does and he shows it, he shows his pride in me, but we just can't live together for any stretch of time beyond a visit. When I made my way here, to this city, I knew nothing about vampires, werewolves, politics...not the finer aspects of surviving. A werewolf, the alpha of the pack I share land with, helped me out of the kindness of her heart, a rare commodity indeed in our world. She said...someone had helped her like this, like she was going to help me, and when I was a more mature person and a much more able one, someone would end up on my doorstep, frightened and scared, and I would help them in turn." When she was ready he smiled and motioned for her to follow him to the front. A few bellhops and the doorman greeted him as 'Mr. Beorn.' Beorn was bear in old Norse, who knew if that was his real surname. His car, a rather sensible town car, a white Toyota Camry, was parked in front for him and he opened the door for her before climbing into the driver's seat. "So...here's a good question. One of your parents was a werewolf. Got any idea which one? Can't be both."

He drove down several blocks to the upscale commercial area and parked in front of a club called Dis. Named for the capital city of Hell in Dante's Inferno. The bass was pounding through the black ebony walls and there were no clear windows, the sure sign of a gentleman's club. He looked at for a moment, a half-smirk on his face. "Get ready for this..." He opened a down and the pounding music came pouring out, along with some dry ice, but inside it was pitch black except for some strobe lights and lasers.

"Thanks, cool room by the way, very werebear like." She said with a smile and a wink, she was only 21 her she was still young and playful, and she had gotten over her denial period pretty quickly. Maybe it helped that he was being so helpful and kind with her, she couldn't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't found her last night, running around the city naked covered in blood, yeah no it would not have been a pleasant night. When he left her to change she opened his wardrobe and starting searching through for something that wouldn't be too awful to wear. "I mean I defiantly see the fun in it, you know whats funny when I was younger I had dreams of living with wolves. Loved dogs and canines, liked em better then people." She laughed thinking how she had thought her fantasies had just been products of a strong imagination. "I bet dogs aren't going to like me very much now, don't dogs and wolves have their issues? That bums me out more then anything probably." She only half joked the idea that her favorite childhood companions wouldn't like her brought a furrow to her brown and frown to her full lips. She found a plan black tee, probably worn under darker dress shits. She disrobed and pulled the tee over her full chest. If someone got a good look at her they would be able to tell she went bra-less but the dark color did alright in hiding some of the more embarrassing details. She found some a pair of his pants and walked out of his room bare foot. "I look like a hippie against gender roles, it all good" She said in reference to her outfit.

"So are all wolves so, um, entitled? I never handled people that thought them selves better then others, sound like I would really not get along with those, pures, or whatever you called em." She said shaking her head. and flaring her nostril slightly in distastes. "Good, Im glad I dont have to be kicked off your property too, I like you, you are simple and too the point I like that." she said enjoying his patience and honesty with her. "Why couldn't they both be werewolves? is there a rule against it?" She asked before adding "Probably my mom, she left town and came back to see my father, he thought for ever, turns out it was a goodbye fuck, he never thought he would see her agian, until she showed up 9 months later handed him me, kissed him on the cheek then hopped into a SUV and was driven off into the setting sun." She rolled her eyes "I used to make up cool stories that she was a spy, or superhero and that's why she left, but I always resented her for it, but I guess being a werewolf kind softens the blow...kinda." She said, she never considered her birth mother anything other then the womb she grew in, because she had never been anything other then that.

She looked at the place her eyebrow sky high. "Well this is turning out to be a very exciting friendship here, talking me to a strip club or first outing together." She laughed getting out of the car. Her eyes adjusted much quicker to the dark then she thought they would and she was able to follow Rafe easily into the dark and through the lazer lighted darkness.

"Dogs won't like you now? You seem to think you've changed. You haven't. You've always been a werewolf, the only thing that's changed is that your eyes are opened now. If dogs liked you before, they'll like you still. Dogs will react to you like a fellow canine...distant, but a cousin. Dogs are like people in some ways...some are assholes, some are kind. Some will bark their heads off at you, and some will lick your face as a greeting. No different now." The music was high-energy techno and this was certainly a strip club. Girls were athletically and sensually maneuvering on stages, giving private or table dances, and serving drinks in skimpy attire. It was an assault on her new senses for a moment, but they didn't fail her, and they told her more than she might have taught. Every once and a while she caught a flash of pale flesh against a strobe light, or a laser landed near a slightly sharper than normal canine tooth. Rafe took her hand and led her along the black wall that was nearly invisible in the darkness, giving the illusion that the darkness went on much further than it did. Eventually they reached an unguarded door that melded perfectly into the wall and was only visible after he pushed on it and opened it. There were stairs behind that went around a single corner, dry ice pouring down them and light with dull oranges and reds, giving the impression of lava. At the top of the stairs was a single door that Rafe knocked on.

"Who is it..." purred out a voice that smouldered like chocolate lava cake overflowing.

"Come on, Vee, you can sense me a mile away."

"That's not the password you were given..." The voice replied to him a playful tone. Rafe rolled his eyes.

"Teddy bear..." There was the sound of a heavy latch unlocking and Rafe pushed inside, The interior was decorated like a volcano erupting, a comfortable lounge with a stripper pole mounted out of steps meant to look like the exploding volcano, the floor light beneath with flowing and shifting reds, whites, yellows, and oranges to simulate the lava flow, a bar in the corner and soft, plush couches outlining the lounge. A set of one-way windows to the outside, heavily shaded gave a small view of the exterior of the club.

"Well well, there's my playful friend...oh...and looks like he brought me a treat...oh Rafe, you really shouldn't have." Beautiful failed terribly short to describe the possessor of the voice that felt like it could melt steel. Long, too pale legs exposed by luxury lace lingerie that was white and red, accentuating roses gave her a ghostly, haunting form. Nails and lips of deepest red like the color was stolen from a rose, and piercing, captivating eyes of dark violet, with hair was was a color like a deep, dark wine, not red or pink, but some dark magenta or burgundy was done up in a high bun with two twirls dropping just in front of her ears, a hair style like from out of Victorian England. Her eyes lit up as they wandered over Vivian and she started to step over to her, dark red heels clicking on the floor before an arm shot out and braced her.

"Un-uh Vee, she's a friend of mine. She's a new blood, one of the people and under my protection for the moment. Not a snack...unless she wants to be I suppose..." Rafe rolled his eyes, not really sure why anyone would want to allow a vampire to bite them. Vee looked a little disappointed, but it didn't show long. Despite her attire, she managed to appear perfectly profession and at the same time warm and inviting as she stepped forward and took Vivian's hand into both of hers, looking right into Vivian's eyes, those violet orbs just utterly captivating.

"My name is Velvet Valour...my stage name anyways. But you may call me Vee, as Rafe does." She raised Vivian's hand to her lips and kissed it softly. "Any friend of Rafe's has a home here...my club is a haven for vampires, but I enforce a strict peace, so no one will accost you here...lest they summon forth my wrath..." Everything she did dripped with a burning sensuality.

Vivian followed closely the her new sharper vision catching the light and darkness at an alraming rate, it almost gav her the feeling of intoxication it was so over stimulating. She could 'smell' that these people were different, not human. Some had an overly floral smell others sweet and other simply smelled of sex and pharamones. She twitched her nose as she followed Rafe closely. Wh took his hand gratefully when he reached for hit and held on tight, it might have even been painful if her wasn't a powerful strong werebear. She was not an overly cautions person but she was a smart person, usually staying away from seedier more dangerous spots like this, she was happy she was with Rafe and he clearly knew his way.

She couldn't help but smile at the playfulness and banter that occurred through the door. When it finally swung forward she looked around in awe, the interior decor impeccable. It captures heat and movement perfectly with its warm hues, but her attention only stayed on the room for moments before she her eyes caught sight of the tall woman who was so beautiful it was almost terrifying. Her eyes widened she was a sight indeed, something out of a dark sexual fantasy. Vivian was not homosexual but even she couldn't help but openly stare at the woman.

"Um, No I would rather not become anyone's snack it that is alright with you two." She tentatively joked. The two had a playful relationship but she was unsure if she was allowed t join in or not. Clearly Vee was powerful and had a lot of say in what happens in the lives of vampires, she was not an enemy she would ever care to have. Vivian couldnt break away from the woman's violet stare if she wanted too her grey eyes locked. The woman's hands were cold but gentle as she too her own hands. Viv Smiled weakly "Um, thank, a lot, I just found out about all this...um stuff last night, well actually more this morning so I am still adjusting." She turned to Rafe her hands still held between Vee's and raised her eyebrow and inclined her head "She IS pretty Rafe, good choice in interesting friends." She said with a wink returning a warm true smile to Vee. She liked her. She liked her playfulness and sexualness mixed perfectly with hard power.

Vee gave a soft, deep, playful laugh. "I'm pleased you think so, I take pride in how I appear to others...but you need not worry about me nibbling. I rarely kill when I can help it." Vee seemed to glide along the floor, until she was behind Vivian now. "The most you'd feel is...the most wonderful sensation you've ever felt. But...no is no. At least, from another creature of the night."

Rafe was setting on one of the couches, his eyes fixated on the display of the two women. He couldn't tell if Vee was genuinely trying to seduce Vivian or not, but she was putting on a good show and even with his will, he found it difficult to stop looking. He said nothing to stop it, but it was difficult to tell if his look was one of unease or attraction.

"Speaking of..." Vee continued, heading away from Vivian, towards a red phone behind the bar. "I am feeling drained." As she moved, it was clear she had absolute control over her form. Her hips swayed slightly with her step, not overdone or blatant, her body slinky and flexible as he bent at an odd angle behind the bar. She turned her head slightly so Vivian could see just the profile of her face and that sly smile on it. "If you want to watch...I certainly don't mind for a friend as good and dear as Rafe." Rafe just turned his head and rolled his eyes a bit as she addressed Vivian. Rafe didn't like being put on the spot it appeared.

Vivian Smiled at the beautiful woman "Of course, are all your Vampire friends so Attractive?" She asked them both with a suggestive smile and giggle. But When the woman slid to stand behind her a chill ran down her back, she could feel the woman's breath upon the bare skin of her neck and shuddered from the chill; it brought goose bumps all over her skin and made it clear she was not wearing a bra."Really? It feels good? Rafe have you felt this so called pleasure bite, I would Imagine it would hurt." She said actually exceedingly curious, it was hard not to say yes just to see for her self, Viv had a way of being a daring individual. As Rafe walked away She felt a little exposed with Vee standing so close. She watched Rafe closely and lifted and eyebrow and smirked "Enjoying the show?" she asked, Vee did put on a pretty impressive show.

"Watch what?" She asked and then bit her lip afraid she sounded young and naive but she was really curious. The tension in the room was pretty high. She looked at Rafe for in attempts to gauge his reaction to his friends forward offers, but found his head turned his rolled eyes visible. Vivian stepped tentatively closer to both of them unsure if she should and was allowed to sit on the couch as well or if she was supposed to stay where she was. Being in a room with a powerful sexy Vampire boss lady and a hard to read strong smart werebear was an intimidating thing for a 21 year old newly turned wolf girl.

Vee spoke onto the phone quietly, saying something to someone on the other end of the line and then she set the phone down again. "Not all vampires are pretty or charming, we have different bloodlines that give different powers and drawbacks...some are unsightly, some are plain with hidden power, all are gifted though." Vee smiled and walked next to where Rafe was seating. "Don't worry about him, vampires make him uncomfortable. Predators make other predators nervous..." She brushed his cheek and neck with her hand as she passed by. "I can tell you, being bitten is an ecstasy like no other...there is a bit of pressure at first, but it is soon drowned out. It's something that makes humans easier to feed upon...someone struggling the whole time is difficult to keep in a position to feed on. Not that Rafe would know, I imagine any vampire that tried to feed on him would soon find itself without a neck attached to it's head" she spoke with a soft laugh before turning on her heel away from him and again approaching Vivian. "Please, dear, sit." She used her hands to guide Vivian to a seat near Rafe when there was a knocking at the door. She put a finger to her lips, motioning for her and Rafe to be silent and she sauntered to the door, turning the lights low with a well-hidden dimmer switch and turned the knob of the door, opening the steel locking mechanism and opening it.

On the other side was a young woman with short auburn hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a local university t-shirt, purple with the school's emblem in gold, and blue jean shorts with some sneakers. She looked a little out of place as she slowly came in. "Hi," she said obviously a little intimidated, but her eyes said she was looking for an adventure. "I'm Ashley, Angel downstairs said...you could give me some kind of...special private show?" Vee gave a soft, playful laugh, accentuated with a purr.

"Certainly...come inside and sit." Ashley moved inside and tilted a brow at the sight of Rafe and Vivian.

"Who are they?"

"Don't worry about them, dear...just...me." Vee took Ashley's face into her hands and stared into her eyes for a moment. After a few seconds Ashley was locked and could only give a short, lazy nod.

"Okay..." Ashley's voice was laced with a dreamy quality, like she wasn't entirely aware of the world. Vee helped her sit opposite of Rafe and Vivian and with a flick of her wrist, the lights changed dramatically to simulate the volcano erupting and music began to play as Vee started a sensual striptease, making use of the room and grinding herself up against Ashley in various ways. For a few moments it seemed that she was able to move with a supernatural speed, leaving a ghostly trail in her wake. But her movements and her groaning were utterly captivating that it dulled the senses to anything else that might be wrong. Rafe was guarded and didn't show any sign of enjoying the shower or not...but his eyes were firmly locked on Vee...and a hand was slowly moving along Vivian's leg. Something bestial inside him stirred.

"Rafe had mentioned that, that there where different types of Vampires." She said remembering their lesson earlier that morning. She had to agree Vee mad herself nervous, but it wasn't all bad nervous, she found her exciting and challenging, Vivian liked that. But she was guarded, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious about this utter ecstasy that Vee spoke of. Vivian smiled at the invitation, she slowly walked over to where Rafe sat, the large amount of pillows forced her to sit rather close. She smiled at him as she sat but her eyes quickly shifted towards the door. When the door opened a girl about her own age entered. She was wearing the tee shirt from one of the other schools in the area, Vivian had gone to a couple parties there before.

She watched Vee work her magic on the girl, unable to break her eyes away. When the volcano came to life and the girl was before them butterflies fluttered through her stomach. Vee seemed to give off the feeling of sex and lust, Vivian felt a heat awaken in her belly her eyes became hyper focused on the two women in front of them, she licked her lips. Vee's movements inspired Vivian, Vee dripped sex and it was hard to not bath in the feeling whether or not you were a man or woman, heat spread through her body as she admired Vee.

But when Rafes warm hand slide up her leg she couldn't help but let out a sigh. His continued touch effected her enough that she could break away from Vee's spell for a moment. She turned to Rafe her eyes almost glowed as a primal feeling took over her from the inside out. She shifted her body so she leaned more in the direction of Rafe but could still easily watch Vee. Vivian trailed her hand hesitantly down Rafe's leg as she alternated between watching vee and looking back and Him. She was unsure if it was because Vee gave off such a power of lust or if it was because Rafe had saved her and it made her feel aligned with him, if it was the ambiance or just that she found him attractive and his touch welcome but Vivian felt wild and bolder then she ever had before.

Back
Top Bottom