Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

his daughter's best friend MG & ellie

Jon lowered the last of the boxes on top of the kitchen table and smiled at his teenage daughter. It was a day of rather mixed emotions for him. He was proud, his daughter was growing up and moving out to live away from home for the first time. She was making a big step that made her happy, which made him happy. Besides, she was living with one of her closest friends, a girl that they had both known since she was 4 and he was the landlord, so he knew she couldn't have too many problems

Regardless there was a part of him that couldn't be happy. It wasn't the cost of buying the flat, that had been covered for a while now. Nor was it fear for how she would be, since her mum had left his daughter had become incredibly strong, helping him out with household chores and cooking when needed. Plus they were all of 10 minutes walk away from each other. Instead it was a feeling of loss. In the decade since his wife had just up and left without so much as a goodbye, he had become everything in her world and her in his. His daily life revolved around running his business and her, with just about enough time everyday to train for an hour and read for fifteen minutes before bed. Now he felt as if this was just one small step for her to stop needing him

He shook his head clear of his negative thoughts and doubts. Rather than playing a smaller part in her life, he forced himself to focus on playing a bigger part in his own life. This would allow him more time to relax, to see friends he hadn't even spoken to let alone seen for years
Then there was his sex life, well more accurately his love life. Whilst he had managed to get away with a few dates here and there, they either went nowhere at all or ended as just a one night stand.

His thoughts were quickly interrupted as his daughter bounded into him, her arms wrapping around his slim waist. He chuckled, loving the feeling of being needed and let his muscular arms fall round her head, pulling her in to a strong embrace. As she looked up at him, beaming he knew he would miss being there for her at all times. He leant down and kissed her forehead, breaking off the embrace as Kaylee walked into the room.

Kaylee walked in and smiled and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Kaylee didn't have a great family support system, actually she barely had one at all. Unlike Ashley, Kaylee had both her parents but they were involved in her life about as much as one of her professors for college. She was the black sheep of her family and consequently left out of most of their lives. But that never stopped Kaylee from doing as she pleased.

Kaylee had a high energetic, loud, and over the top personality that led her to a lot of friends and into more than a few unfavorable situations. The lack of control or boundaries growing up easily impacted Kaylee leaving her wild and unruly, and resistant to most authority. So while Ashley and her father were close with each other Kaylee had always been a sort of third wheel to them. It had taken Kaylee months to convince Ashley to move out, so long that finally Kaylee finally gave in and agreed to move into one of his properties so that Ashley still had ease and access to her dad.

Ashley smiled at Kaylee pulling away from her dad. "He's leaving soon. I promise." Ashley said smiling as Kaylee nodded with a smirk spread on her face.

"I swear you two are already going through withdraws." Kaylee said light hearted as she headed toward her room carrying in her last box. Once Ashley had turned back to her father Kaylee let her eyes wander up and down Jon's body. He had a great body and was universally attractive and Kaylee had had a growing crush on him for years. But for obvious reasons had never done anything about it.

Jon caught the end of Kaylee's backward glance as she left the room. He couldn't help but wonder if it was fuelled by a little more than just jealousy over Ashley's relationship with her father. An instinct, almost a sixth sense, built up from years of experience of being looked at in 'that' particular way told him there was something more. He allowed the thought to wonder a little in his head, growing and developing until he was thinking about her wanting him. It wasn't really until then that he began to think about her in anyway other than his daughter's best friend. Sure, he had noticed that she was very pretty, beautiful even. He had even noticed how athletic her body was, but more due to a trained eye from years training and working with sports people.

Now though, in the instant she left the room, his eyes focused on how beautiful shaped the backs of her thighs and her gluteals were. How the toned legs swept perfectly into a slim, tight, athletic ass. Her short shorts perfectly showed she was nicely tanned, almost giving her skin a sweet caramel colour that made him want to run his lips over her it.

Remembering himself, he compressed the thoughts, squashing them and banishing them until he couldn't hear them anymore. As beautiful and tempting as she was she was still just 19 and she was still his daughters best friend and a tenant to boot. He forced himself to concentrate, a skill he had honed through years of hard work to provide for himself and his daughter.
"That's no way to speak to your landlord Kaylee!" he shouted after her, resorting to his general tone of mickey taking

He looked down at Ashley. The daughter that had been his motivation for everything he had done for the best part of 20 years.

"Oh so you're kicking me out of my own property are you?" he asked jokingly, extending his arms do he held her at arms reach, pretending to be hurt.
She giggled and smiled back at him "No daddy! You know it's not like that. I just want to be able to settle in properly!"

"I know kiddo. Now, " he started, reverting to business mode "I've put the contact details for the amenities and Internet on the fridge. They're all linked to my business accounts, so just mention the account number and they'll get shit done in seconds. But if shit hits fan, I'm just down the road and you still have your keys, or give me a call" He paused for a moment. "Which makes me think, make sure Kaylee has my number in case she needs anything". He added, meant completely honestly, leaning in ad kissing Ashley on the forehead.
"Now I'll let you two go back to your business so I can get back to mine. See you later Kaylee!" he called in her general direction as he opened the door and stepped out, trying to focus his turbulent mind on the rest of his chores for the day.

"Later!" Kaylee called out from her room. She sat her last box down then quickly made her way back out into the kitchen. "Ok daddy's gone now let's talk about tonight. Party at Mark's...a bunch of guys, and free alcohol. WE are totally going." Kaylee said leaning over the counter resting on her elbows and forearms smirking devilishly at Ashley. While Kaylee supplied the adventure and trouble to their friendship Ashley supplied the grounding and realism.

Ashley shook her head. Ashley was the type of girl, the type of daughter, that liked following the rules. "No way Kay...let's just take it easy tonight...order in and watch some movies." She countered as held out her hand. "Give me your cell...my dad wants you to have his number in case of emergencies."

Kaylee shook her head no. "No way. I don't need a daddy hovering over me. You may enjoy that suffocation. I don't. I'll be fine."

"It's his building Kay...you either get his number or he gets yours." Ashley threatened.

Kaylee glared at her best friend. "That's against the law." She growled. "But fine. I'll make you a deal...you come with me tonight and I'll take your dads number and I'll throw in the bonus of letting you give him mine. " She said smirking again.

Ashley frowned at her friend. "He's not trying to suffocate you and he doesn't suffocate me." She stopped herself for a moment, knowing that she was getting a little too defensive. All she had been through in her life, she had been through with her father. He had always been there and he had made huge sacrifices for her. So she was always quick to defend him, but sometimes she was a little too aggressive in his defence. She took a deep breath, knowing that Kaylee wasn't used to seeing parents as a good thing, nor was she aware of exactly what her own father was like. She smiled at her best friend and started again, more relaxed . "Look, you may think he's suffocating, but he's not. He's not going to call you everyday to make sure you're in bed by 8 and have brushed your teeth!" She laughed, relaxing a little more. "He just needs it in case of emergency. Trust me, he's good in an emergency. Besides, it's hardly illegal to give your number to someone who has known you and helped drive you to school since you were 4!"

She watched her friend closely, waiting for her to come round slightly and offer a compromise.
"Fine, but I don't want too stay too late or drink too much." She snatched the phone out of her friend's hand, typing in her dad's number from memory. She saved the number as Ashley's dad and quickly sent him a text saying 'Kaylee's number'.
"Deal?" She asked, always wary of Kaylee and her ability to trick or convince Ashley. "I want to have fun too. But I really don't want to mark my first days of living away from home by getting hammered and feeling awful. Cool?"

Kaylee rolled her eyes. It always took so much effort to get her bestfriend out and to enjoy herself. But finally she just nodded making a face at Ashley. "I make no promises, but I will try to have you home by midnight Cinderella." Kaylee mocked taking back her phone and leaving the kitchen for her room, needing to unpack a little, at least to find an outfit for tonight. "Be ready by 9." Kaylee called out.

The girls spent the rest of the evening in separate rooms, Kaylee's stereo on loud as they each unpacked the boxes in their rooms. They kept themselves busy as an excited calm fell over the house. Kaylee loved being out on her own. She had technically moved out of her parents house at 16 and couch hoped for a year before moving in with her now ex-boyfriend. For as much as Kaylee hated authority, she always found herself seeking out guys that were more dominant and liked control.

At 9 Kaylee was running behind as she was still in the bathroom finishing her hair and make up. She wore a pair of low riding jean shorts and a cut off t-shirt showing off her toned stomach. Her hang in soft curls as she left her make up soft and neutral.

"Come on Kay...you said 9." Ashley whines, always the punctual one, as she stepped into the doorway of the bathroom. Ashley had on a pair of jeans and a simple black t-shirt.

"Ashley...seriously...you're not a virgin anymore...go put on something at least appealing." Kaylee said smirking at her friend then put down her mascara and pushed Ashley back toward her room. She had worked quick, practically her entire room was unpacked which made it all the easier for Kaylee as she stepped up to her closet and started picking out a new outfit.

30 minutes later Kaylee finally convinced Ashley into a tight tank top and make up, but Ashley had stood her ground on the jeans. Finally giving up Kaylee herded her out the door and into the car driving off to Mark's. They were forced to park almost two blocks away and as they walked up on the house it was littered with people, the loud music blaring and red solo cups were everywhere. Instantly Kaylee smiled at Ashley and headed into the party.

Ashley whispered a silent prayer that Kaylee wouldn't get wasted, took a deep breath to relax and followed her friend into the party
She scanned the room, hoping to find at least one group of people that she could spend 10 minutes with without wanting to run away screaming. As she looked around she caught her best friend's eye, noticing the drink that was already being brought to her. She smiled back and told herself to relax, that she was allowed to have some fun, that it was expected of her. She took a large sip of her drink and instantly felt more relaxed, lighter and looser.
"you know what Kaylee, you're right. I need this, it'll be fun" she said over the music, trying to avoid the eye contact of a strange guy at the other end of the room

A couple of hours later and Ashlee was starting to feel a lot more like sociable. She and Kaylee had had a few more drinks and had even found a few fun people to chat to. While she wasn't drunk, she definitely wasn't at her sharpest and was starting to wonder if exactly what she had been saying all night actually made sense. It certainly seemed to make others laugh though. She meant over and hugged her best friend as they laughed at someone's joke
As she moved to sit up, the guy from earlier sat down next to her, apparently talking to someone else, but he sat so close his arm brushed against her bare midriff several times. She tried to scoot over towards Kaylee, but there wasn't much more available space. She leant over to Kaylee, whispering in her ear
"Kay, it's him again, the guy that kept on staring and following us. He just tried to touch my stomach!"

"Jeez Ashlee calm down! It's just a guy, maybe you should try starting a conversation." Kaylee said as she rolled her eyes. Kaylee could tell that Ashley was buzzed and on her way toward drunk. Ashlee didn't drink a lot, another thing her father had a huge part off. But Kaylee could handle her liquor much better but even she was buzzed.

Kaylee turned back to the conversation she was in as she continued to feel Ashlee tried to move closer. Kayle tried to ignore her as Ashlee continued to whine to her. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and stood up. "Alright! Let's go do some shots!" Kaylee proclaimed happily dragging Ashlee against her will to the kitchen. The shots would be her down fall, and Kaylee would end up paying the price as well.

Three shots in and Ashlee slipped away from the crowd as Kaylee stayed. Kaylee partied with the group in the kitchen, taking a few more shots as the crowd grew rowdy and loud. Ashlee had stepped outside, feeling sick and tired of the party called her dad.

"Daddy...can you come get me?" She got out before her body have up the battle and she got sick.

Jon left the table as he picked up the phone. "Whereabouts?" he asked, not at all fazed by how she sounded or the time of the phone call. "I'll see you outside the house in about ten. Tell Kaylee she has a lift if she wants one". With that he hung up and walked back to the table, nodding at his friends. "Sorry guys, gotta play knight in shining armour again" he said taking his leather jacket off the back of the chair. "No big deal, I was getting shit cards anyway!" he shook hands with them, making quick jokes and pleasantries and walking out to his car.
He opened the front door of the 1969 Mustang and started the engine. It growled deeply, echoing slightly around the quiet street

He made good time, owing mainly to the time of night and stepped out of the car outside the house party just minutes later. He took off his jacket, knowing full well that Ashlee may well need it to keep her warm. His broad shoulders cut through the various groups of inebriated teens and young adults, his head scanning the crowd for his daughter or her roommate
He took a few dirty looks from guys and a few admiring ones from girls, generally followed by a snide remark from a jealous guy. "Wrong place old man" "oh look, it's one of the Winchesters" remarked another in reference to his car, jeans, leather jacket and boots
"that was an impala, not a mustang dickhead" Jon replied, barely breaking stride.
As he walked inside, he took him just seconds to spot Kaylee, surrounded by a small group, all laughing and dancing. He watched her move, her tanned, toned thighs, her firm slender stomach. Before he could adjust his own thoughts they were interrupted as Ashlee staggered into him, slurring her words
He chuckled and wrapped his jacket around her, turning towards the door.

He stopped suddenly as a girl shouted angrily for a guy to get off her. Jon, half carrying Ashlee as she leant on him, marched towards the scene, hearing the guy in question shout back abusively
Judging from her cries, the guy had obviously attempted to grab the girl again, but nobody seemed to care
As he approached, he recognised the girl in question, he would know that body anywhere. He could also clearly tell that she was not happy. He strode forwards, one arm still supporting his rather inebriated daughter and just as the guy tried to make another grab for Kaylee's ass, his own, vice like grip took hold of the man's neck. Deftly, his booted foot shot forwards, flicking the man's foot and the back of his leg, dropping him to his knees.
"If a lady says to leave her alone, I believe she wants you to fuck off. Now are you going to behave and leave this beautiful lady alone?"
The man, slightly drunk and somewhat shocked didn't even turn to look at his assailant. Instead he nodded slowly, his hands shaking somewhat under the tension of Jon's grip
Jon looked at Kaylee smiling as he took her in. "My car is outside, if you want a lift you're more than welcome."

Back
Top Bottom