Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TeenWolfGirl (loneiysong and vmpdevil101)

The school was dominated by a rather large pack of werewolves even though most didn't now about it there were a few that did and keep their distance from the leader of the pack. Even though she was young she was ruthless, cunning, and a beauty. Her name was Marie and being only 18 she was the youngest leader of a werewolf pack ever. She had beautiful long white hair that cascaded light a river of snow down her back. Her skin was tanned by the sun she laid in often and her long thick black lashes hid the crystal clear light blue eyes that seemed almost ere.
Marie walked into the school wearing one of her power outfits that screamed alpha all over it. She wore black tank top that hugged her curves tightly and slid down her body to her waist. She had on a pair of very tight skinny jeans that seemed almost skin tight. She loved tight things on her body. She walked into the school her eyes roaming all over the school her two closest friend traveling behind her holding their books as well as hers.
Marie stopped in her spot and sniffed the air there was a new scent that filled the air. Marie snapped her fingers as the one on her left jumped forward "New girl." Marie snapped looking around the hall to find the girl. "Yes." the small little girl squeaked out and Marie looked at her with a sigh. "Go look for her." she ordered with an annoyed voice and she skittered off. "Cody help her." she ordered the other one and he nodded obediently and left.
Marie didn't know why she wanted this girl but something about her smell was intoxicatingly sweet and Marie loved sweet things after all she had a rather large sweet tooth.

She didn't like it here. It was cold. Very cold. She missed her sunny California. She missed the bustling cities, she missed her friends at her old school. But her mother had picked up roots when her last boyfriend went sour and now they were somewhere thickly wooded. She was not sure where. Somewhere very close to Canada she guessed. The woods were lush and vibrant. The towns were little. Mom and Pop shops. She looked at a passing road sign. Maine. Great. Things of Stephen King horrors.

She snuggled into her down jacket that her mother had bought her telling her it would be snow season. She shivered and looked around. The unloading of the truck took all of her energy. Taking herself up to her bed, she collapsed on it and just curled up, feeling sorry for herself and falling asleep. She awoke with her mom shouting time for school. She groaned and then looked arond. It was so fricking cold. She moved to the shower as she took off her clothes and took a quick cat bath not wanting to get totally wet.

She came back and redressed into some thick jeans, socks, She pulled on a soft sweater and covered it with her thick jacket again. She brushed her hair and then walked downstairs grabbing some toast and didn't say goodbye to her mom who was on the phone. SHe walked down the street shivering as she moved to her new school. She knew which one it was, because it was the only one there. Hunters High, home of the mighty fighting wolves, go fight win. She rolled her eyes. She stood at a tall 5'6, but she was curvy. She was 18 years old and she pulled her hood up.

Her name was Madison Grey. She had an odd genetic anomaly. Heterochromia Iridum. One eye was soft blue, and the other was smokey grey. But she hid this fact by wearing one contact that made her eyes grey. She had her schedule, her locker, everything. Moving to her locker, she was happy no one had noticed her. She opened the locker and pushed her bag inside. She took off her hood. Madison walked around and then frowned. She began to walk to the library when she was aware that kids were looking at her. Running her hand through her black wavy hair, she felt suddenly self conscious and all over again dispised her mom.

Marie roamed the halls letting her followers do most of the grunt work. Marie was the leader here and even the teacher didn't bother to reprimand her they more coward at her sight like most animals did around her. She walked towards the library with a large smile she was going to return her latest book before school actually started. Sure Marie ruled with an iron fist and most if not everyone feared her, she wasn't always 'evil' she had her good times.
Marie reached out slowly opening the glass doors on the other side of the library holding onto two books that she needed to return. "Marie." Cody whispered pointing over towards the other library door. "Sh..." the librarian said looking up and realizing who she was shushing and quickly said her sorry. "She's out there... Her names Madison Grey, she's 18, so she's in your grade and I got her class schedule..." he handed it to her and she smiled "First period with her will be fun." Marie said with a wicked grin she hadn't meet Madison yet but she was greatly looking forward to their first encounter.

Madison walked in with the classes she had and gave them to the librarian who seemed all of a sudden very flustered about something. She looked at the woman and raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl who seemed to have set the girl on edge. Great, a school bitch. She rolled her eyes and looked at her schedule. English, Math, History, Chemistry, American Sign Language, and Drama for the last part. She had two electives. But she loved English class. American literature was always doled out that she excelled at. Seeing the required book, Catcher in the Rye, she smiled. She loved Holden Caufield and his world of phonies. She had read the book several times.

Collecting her books, she thanked the librarian and began to walk back to her locker easing past the two and walked to her locker and dumped all of her books except a notebook and Catcher in the Rye. Moving to the class, she sat in the front and opened the book and began to read it. She smiled. It was like coming back to an old friend. She rubbed the spine with her fingers as she thought of how much she adored a good book.

Marie watched Madison as she walked from the library to English sure she fallowed her as her two little followers did from behind. It was going to be her new favorite class. She waited a few minutes after Madison walked in and she motioned something two her friends and they quickly stepped in front of the two people sitting on either side of Madison and they quickly and fluently got out their sets and ran to the back of the class.
Marie smiled to herself as she strolled over to Madison slamming her hand down on the desk. "Madison I know your new and all so I'll let the fact you sitting in my spot slide." Marie smiled wickedly as she leaned in taking in Madison's scent "Now move." she commanded her eyes flashing a quick blood red color and back to her normal shade. She wanted Madison to fear her like everyone else in the town did that showed her strength and if Madison didn't cower like a lap puppy in her presence well she'd make her sooner or later.

Madison didn't look up from her book quickly. She finished the paragraph and then sat back and looked at the girl that she had already designated the bitch of school. Seemed like her first impression wasn't too far off. Not off at all actually. She smiled adn then looked at Marie. "Your spot?" She raised one perfectly tweased eyebrow. She shifted and looked from side to side noticing she was flanked by her cronies. "So is this an assigned sitting class?" She looked around seeing students coming in with their friends and sitting with them and turned her and grinned.

"Sorry princess, guess your going to have to get her a little earlier and pick on girls who have less of a spine than me." She said not afraid. She had balls, she wasn't afraid to throw her weight around to show that she wasn't afraid. Madison grinned broadly. "Best get here early now, cause as long as my ass is in this chair, I am sitting here. And unless the teacher tells me to move, I am not." She said and then smiled to her. "Have a nice day." She returned to her book.

She couldn't believe it this girl didn't listen to her. Oh she was brave but stupid. "Listen you bitch." Marie grabbed the book from Madisons hand yanking it out of her grip with ease. "I'm not one to be trifled with." she hissed moved very close to her "If you don't fall in line like all the others I'll be forced to have to do something very drastic!" Marie throw the book across the room harshly letting it hit the wall on the other side. "And I don't like having to be mean." she glared Madison in the eyes.
Marie reached out grabbing her around the neck her fingers squeezing the wind pip just enough to make it hard to breath. "So don't make me be mean!" she snapped.

Madison looked up and tried to grab her book back but hearing it thud against the wall. She glared at her and growled back to her. "I am not going to lick at your pussy just because you have everyone believing you're a big tough bitch." She snarled looking back at her challenging her. But when Marie grabbed Madison around the throat, she gasped adn balled up her fist and let it fly right into her eye. She pushed the girl back and snarled pressing her against the chalk board after she was reeling from the attack.

"And you listen bitch, you threaten me again, I will make sure you are so locked up in juvie that they will forget you are there." She growled down to the girl. She was used to being picked on, but after a while, she developed an anger issue and it wasn't uncommon when she got pushed it wasn't uncommon for her to wake up over a nearly dead body of the person that attacked her.

Marie stared at Madison for a second shock was plastered on her face. Marie frowned and her eyes narrowed she was fighting the urge to rip the pretty girls head off and her flunkies stood up to calm her down. Marie glared at them and looked at everyone in the classroom "Get out." she ordered everyone and with a quick look they all ran out of the room. Marie pushed Madison with ease turning her and pushing her against the chalk board.
"I suppose I'll have to teach you how to bow down then." she grabbed a hand full of hair and yanked her head back harshly. "I don't like being pushed around by stupid human girls." she started shifting trying to control herself but she was becomingly increasingly angry at the Madison girl. Her free hand wrapped around her neck and Marie was going to use ever bit of power she had against Madison and make her tremble at her feet.

She laughed a bit at Marie. Well, not out loud at least. The girl was shocked. Not afraid. She glared Marie back down. Madison turned when she barked at everyone to get out and they all did it without a second look. Madison looked at Marie and laughed throwing her head back against the chalk board. "Oh honey, I won't bow down to you. Better people have demanded it." She gasped as her hair was pulled. She reached up and kicked as hard as she could at Maries knee hoping to dislocate it.

She looked up frowning as the girl was shifting. This was not human. Gasping, she gripped her hand that held her throat and dug her nails in feeling the skin give and knew she was past the top part. She kicked hard at teh girl attempting to bring her down.

Marie smiled she was use to pain after all you had to be use to pain when you were a werewolf shifting wasn't always a pleasant feeling after all. Madison was attractive and well female although Marie never was really attracted to the same sex she felt a sort of pull to Madison an angry pull where she wanted to rip the pretty girls head off. Marie had never found someone willing to fight back with her so when Madison didn't bow down it just made Maries blood boil and her need to fight rising.
Maries held in her anger as best she could her joint in her fingers cracking and popping forming back and forth from human to werewolf her nails growing long and extremely sharp to a point as they played with the flesh on Madison's neck. Marie wanted to see Madisons blood no she didn't want she needed to see it. "If you won't bow I'll make you!" she smiled her once perfectly straight teeth now with two large k-nine bottom and top teeth. Her eyes switching from red and her normal color. Marie wasn't sure if she wanted to hurt Madison or kill her.
"I wonder what you skin taste like." she licked her lips "I bet it's sweet." she grinned wickedly "Well lets take a bite." she teased leaning in like she was going to bite her and with one quick fluid movement her fingers squeezed tightly around her neck cutting off all forms of oxygen to her lungs. "Good night" Marie said watching Madison slowly suffocate. Marie wasn't going to kill her but she was going to make her pass out.

Madison gasped adn gripped her arm trying to breaeth. It was becoming harder and harder. Her face turned slowly pale then to blue. The images swam in front of Madison's eyes. It was like trying to see without her glasses or contacts. She continued to gasp and rolled her eyes up swallowing. She struggled a bit her legs twitching and flailing trying to get air. She inhaled and gasped and rolled her eyes up. Her face was now blue. Her lips were blue and she went dead in the hand. She dropped down into a deep black hole. Her anger burned at the bitch who did this to her. She continued to sink down and down. She was sure she was falling.

When she opened her eyes, she looked around. She was completely disoriented. Her lungs burned. She began to cough trying slowly to sit up.

Marie looked down at Madison her barefoot holding her down so she couldn't get up or at least not yet. "Stay down dumb human." she huffed moving her foot to her neck "Or next time I won't let you live." she hissed. Marie lied she wasn't going to kill Madison she actually kind of liked her. Madison was strong willed, and a fighter two things Marie admired. "Trust me when I say if you don't listen to what I saw I will make you life a living hell and there is no running away from me. I have eyes everywhere." she pulled her foot away and sat down on the chair.
"Now as you saw I'm not normal no far from normal." Marie said sitting back "If you tell anyone they'll never belief you or act like they don't." she leaned forward "I have only a few rules for humans..." she pulled her feet up and jumped so she was crouching on the seat that was under her only her toes holding her in the crouching position so if Madison didn't agree to her terms she'd be ready to rip her throat out. "You 1 don't tell a soul about this. 2 you listen to what I say you may not like it and may disagree with it but you will listen 3 you don't need to bow down to me but you will respect me and I won't hurt you if you don't I could make things a lot worse on you. I could make you into something like me and you'll have no choice but to listen." she barked

She gasped and felt her body pinned down. She hated this bitch. She slapped at her ankle but she sighed adn coughed adn leaned up just to defy her. Her head was hurting. This bitched hurt her, she was only defending herself. She was trying to stand up when the other jumped and startled her down. But she stood up and looked at her. "Kill me if that makes you feel strong." She turned her back and grabbing the book and her things angrily. "Now you can go fuck yourself." She turned and walked out. She wanted to cry, she wanted to go home and call her boyfriend, Chuck. She swallowed and walked to her locker grabbing her things and walked out.

She walked home and sat down. Madison sat on her bed, that her mother had dressed. Laying down, she began to sob. When she got herself together, she tried her boyfriend who didn't answer. She curled up and looked ahead. It began to snow outside. Tears rolled down her face and she felt sorry for herself. She hated that bitch at school. She looked at herself int he mirror and saw bruises beginning to raise.

She soon fell into sleep thinking of what that bitch was trying to make her do. She reached out grabbing an old crucifix her nana gave her. She ran her thumb over it and frowned. She knew it would do no good, but sometimes she liked to hold it. She felt a little better. Madison held it to her heart and began to doze.

Marie watched Madison leave she liked the fight in her. She was wild and Marie wanted to tame to in a way make her bend to her wants and needs like every werewolf did. "Marie you really should..." Cody began and Maries eyes flickered "If I wanted you advise I'd have asked for it." she looked back at the exit. "I just think if you were nice to her she would have..." Cody again spoke and Marie's eyes flashed red with anger. "I will not warn you again Cody speak only if I ask you to." she huffed walking away.
Marie typically wasn't a complete bitch but for some reason Madison brought that side right up to the surface. "Marie lets go running." Magi said the small girl from before. Marie nodded a good run was something she needed she needed to clear her head to keep her mind off Madison. "Ok." she said with a nod as Magi stuck her tongue out at Cody and took off in a full sprint to catch up with Marie.
Marie shifted from werewolf form to wolf form with ease sure it hurt a bit but it was worth it she could move a lot quicker and it made her senses higher. She liked her wolf form she was a pure white wolf with crystal blue eyes. She howled into the air as she caught the scent of Madison her mind fuzzy on why she liked the smell as she followed it to the house. She sat in her spot her wolf eyes watching the window where the smell was coming from. Marie howled again in the night air as she watched the house closely.

Madison heard a wolf in her sleep. Then it was closer. The one that it was close. She jerked out of her bed. She looked up at the window from the floor of her bedroom. Slowly crawling forward, she pulled herself up onto the ledge and saw one of the most beautiful wolves she ever laid eyes on. It was watching her. She shivered and pulled on her jacket and walked out. She had a bag of jerky. Kneeling down, she held out a strip of jerky and smiled gently.

"COme here beautiful girl, are you hungry?" She said. She was so much different from how she was before. She was not one that liked to be pushed around. She looked at her and canted her head.

Marie watched Madison as she walked out into the cold air. She didn't like that she was out her but she wasn't going to react in a manor that didn't work before. Marie eyed the jerky in her hand sure Marie liked jerky like any normal meat eating animal.

She slowly walked over to her in a manor that made her look like if Madison made a wrong move she'd bolt. Marie stopped a few steps away from Madison looking at her as she talked and she sniffed at the dried piece of meat. Maries stomach growled and her eyes widened like she wasn't expecting that to happen and she slowly opened her mouth and took the meat from her hands. She quickly devoured the piece of dried meat and then moved closer rubbing her head against her waist as if to say thank you.

She quickly took a step back and sat down on the cold ground looking up at Madison and tilted her head to the side as if waiting to listen to everything Madison had to say. Sure Marie could bite her and turn her into a werewolf easily but she wasn't to apologize to her for the way she acted first.

Madison smiled as the beautiful wolf took her jerky. She sighed and reached down and ran her hand over the side of the wolf's face as it rubbed along her and she sighed. "How can you live in such an awful place." She whispered. "How can someone like you exist in this hell hole. You are far too beautiful." She then chuckled to herself. "Although, I have heard some circles say that none is more beautiful than demons and the devil himself." She sighed and then looked at the wolf as she canted her head and then looked down adn away. Tears filled her eyes as she rubbed her hand underneath her nose and sniffled.

"I don't know what I am even doing." She covered her face and broke down sobbing. Feeling like this was the one ear that would listen to her for a long time. Her mother would tell her that she was being dramatic. Her boyfriend would say this happened for a reason. She rocked back and forth and held ehrself as she shivered and then looked up at her.

"I don't want to go back to school." She confessed to the wolf and bit her lip swallowing harder.

Marie felt sort of bad she did after all make Madison's first day at school hell. Marie laid down on the cold ground and nudged Madison to sit down against her to keep warm. She placed her head on Madison's lap keeping her warm even in the cold weather. It was a plus being a werewolf you didn't really feel the cold and you could keep others warm with your body heat. Marie thought it was kind of funny how Madison called her beautiful and huffed at the word demon and devil being beautiful which was true things that were dark in nature were always beautiful.

Marie moved to a sitting position and licked at Madison's tears and nudged her trying to cheer her up. She wanted to talk to her but she thought it'd be better just to keep silent and act as if she were a real wolf. Marie looked at Madison and barked at her a soft bark but a bark as if trying to say cheer up. Marie licked Madison's cheek lovingly as she stood back on all fours again she turned and walked over to the tree and scratched into it writing MADISON on the tree.

She sat down beside her and sat crossed legged. She stroked the wolf between her ears and smiled. She sighed feeling the warmth radiating from the wolf. She frowned and looked ahead. She smiled and laughed a bit as the wolf licked her face. She moved her head back. "Come on now, I thought wolves were supposed to be ruthless and mean. Your just a little puppy She smiled and then laughed adn then stood up as she moved to the tree and then a frown soon melted her smile. She frowned.

"What the fuck?" Madison saw the wolf carve her name adn then looked at the wolf pulling her jacket close and swallowed harder. This was serious. Something was going on here.

Marie sat on the ground next to the tree and looked at Madison and frowned she whimpered she didn't want to scare or upset Madison and she thought that if she wrote her name on the tree it'd make her happy. Maries ears pulled back and she started to step away like she'd done something wrong. Marie wasn't use to trying to make someone happy and when she tried she tended to mess it up so when she messed this up it made her sad.
Marie bowed her head and whined and started to turn to run away.

She sighed and then frowned and moved over and then took her face in her hands and looked into her eyes and gasped stepping back. "Marie?!" She gasped and her eyes went wide. She bit her lip. Madison wanted to think she made a friend. Marie was more of the type of girl that used girls. Put everyone under her boot. SHe felt sick to her stomach and winced looking at her.

Marie looked at her still in her wolf form she huffed she didn't like that Madison instantly thought of her when she looked at her. She flicked her face away from her hands and backed away in terror she didn't want her knowing her secret. Marie lowered her head to the ground backing away from Madison like she was something evil. She didn't snarl or snap she coward to make it seem like she was more scared of Madison then she really was. Marie wined out like she was hurt by what she said.

She stood up still angry. She turned not looking at the cowering creature. She didn't want to feel bad. Madison had witnessed the bitchiness of Marie. She walked into her house slamming the door. She frowned and then took off her clothes and moved into a hot bath and leaned back. Soon her mothers car pulled up and she came in and began to order some chinese. She could hear her mom. This girl this new stalker loved to play with her. SH eknew she best be careful. This girl wanted to play her like a violin.

She shut her eyes loving the warm water and sighed as her mother told her she ordered chinese.

Marie ran off she didn't like being found out by Madison but that just meant she was smart. Marie took off in a full on sprint she didn't know where she was going but she didn't care she was going to run until she had a really clear mind and right now all she could think about was Madison and it was slowly but surely driving her crazy.

Back
Top Bottom