Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

H0rnyD3vil69 [Takiniteasy & YellowSmoke]

Mark couldn't believe what he was reading. It seemed that she really was into this. It was hard to stop stroking now. Even harder than last time. God, how long had it been since he began? He didn't even care what time it was. All that mattered was the fantasy unfolding before him.

Topic: Hey :)

Mmm... Danielle, you're getting me hard. ;)

My breathing quickens. My heart is racing. I blush when I feel your hand graze my bulge and I let out a soft moan into your mouth. I can feel my arousal rising and my hands don't want to leave your butt. They won't allow me to move them. I squeeze it firmly and move my hips against your hand, kissing your lips then sprinkling kisses all over your soft cheeks and your forehead, unable to resist showing you how special you are. I whisper softly in your ear, just barely loud enough for you to hear, telling you how badly I want you, how beautiful you are, saying your name over and over and over again...

Danielle was so involved now that she didn't know how or when to stop, and - even more strikingly - she didn't want to. What harm can a little online fun do? she thought, and she smirked as lustful thoughts betook her. She felt naughty... oh so naughty... and excitedly she set to replying. If Mark had been aroused by her so far, he was going to love her reply.

~ ~ ~​

Topic: RE:Hey :)

Mmmm, I have to admit... this is kinda fun, haha ;D

I sigh and bite my lower lip, looking lustily up at you as my fingers curl around that sexy bulge and stroke it, mischief creeping into my eyes as my fingers find your pants button and pop it open, my soft, warm hand reaching in to embrace your manhood. It feels so good in my hand... as I stroke it slowly, up and down... That massage was so nice, I think it's your turn, I tell you, licking my lips...

~ ~ ~​

Her message sent, Danielle lay back upon her pillows and let her hand wander between her thighs. She was ravenous now and could resist the urge to pleasure herself no longer. With thoughts of Mark's hard, smooth cock in her grasp, she began to massage her slick, sensitive folds through her panties, and her mind continued to run away with itself. Wouldn't it be awfully naughty of a married woman to suck off someone other than her husband? It was a strangely exciting thought, and though it didn't come without a hint of regret, she followed it.

Mark knew what was coming next after he read that message. She'd implied it well enough. The next message would make him cum. There was no doubt about that no matter how much he fought it. Even if he did cum he knew he wouldn't be able to stop. He wouldn't stop until she logged off for the night, and maybe not even then. He'd still have the messages to read over and over and over again.

Oh god! Are you touching yourself, Danielle? I know I certainly am ;)

Chills run up and down my spine as I feel your warm slender fingers wrap around my throbbing shaft. Your glistening tongue runs sexually over the rim of your lips and in that moment I realize what's cumin next. I feel my cock throbbing in your grasp just thinking about it. Immediately, I lean in and kiss you hard. I just can't resist you. I've never seen anyone so perfect. My hands squeeze your ass sensually. The air is heavy with lust. It feels like a dream and it's hard to believe that it really is happening but I know that it is. Your strokes bring forth moan after moan, my deep voice vibrating my tongue in your mouth before I slowly pull away and wait for what I know is coming...

God, just writing the message got him ready to explode. He looked down and saw that precum was pooling on his tip, slowly running down his shaft. He began to stroke again, just barely touching the sensitive skin on his shaft, his other hand reaching down to cup his balls as he bit his lip and closed his eyes. He knew it would feel like an eternity before that envelope would turn orange again.

As sad as it was to admit, knowing that Mark was touching himself to her picture and to her words was the most sexually exciting experience Dani had had in a long time. Yes, she had had more gratifying experiences when she had all too rarely seduced Ryan into making love to her, but that wasn't new - only rare - and it wasn't risky like this was. She craved new experiences, and even if this was non-physical, it was enough. Mark's desire was real enough to be felt even through a computer screen, and she wanted him to want her.

~ ~ ~​

Teehee, just over little ol' me? I'm flattered ;D Flattered and... excited. I'm touching myself and imagining laying you down on your back, trailing kisses slowly down your stomach, my breath warm on your skin, my hand soft around your stiff member... and then I'd smile up at you, let my tongue slide up your shaft and my lips envelope you, taking you into my hot, wet mouth. Would you like that? :p My head bobbing in your lap... sucking your stiff cock? ;)

~ ~ ~​

This was the release she was after! She wanted to feel naughty, to feel adventurous. And suddenly she wished Ryan - or Mark or someone - would come into the room and push her to her knees. She wanted to feel desired, and to submit to that desire in whatever form it would take. There was a world of pleasure out there for her, she knew: bondage, blindfolds, and all walks of kinky submission. When she'd married Ryan she was happy with love-making - it was all she desired - but everything had grown stale in their marriage and she craved more. She wanted to be fucked and not made love to; she wanted to be dominated; she wanted.... anything - and everything. And right now, she wanted to make the charming stranger cum with little more than images of herself.

Mark fought the urge to touch himself while he read the message. It wasn't easy at all. He gripped the armrest of his chair with white knuckle tightness to keep his hands from wandering. He moaned aloud as he read the message and he could feel himself wanting to cum so badly. Even one single touch would do it.

He replied very shortly and simply.

I wish you could see how hard I am right now. Even I can't believe it. I've never felt anything like this before. I want you so bad.

Don't stop... Please! I'm about to cum just reading this. Please give me a little more. Give me your best.

The message she received was so validating, so gratifying that Dani felt her insides turn and her arousal swell; whenever Ryan did come home, she would not take no for an answer. All this playing with Mark had her insatiable, and if he only let her suck his cock before bed, she would sate her desires somehow. For now, she was riding the wave of her excitement and for the first time since she was 16, she would be directly responsible for another man's orgasm. Ugh... if only I could taste the reward...

~ ~ ~​

Teehee, well ok... :p

My hands slide up your stomach as my head bobs, lips wrapped tightly around your cock. I'm moaning, begging you to cum for me, wanting to taste your hot seed on my tongue. Cum for me Mark, my eyes plead as I slide my hot mouth along your length, sucking your shaft and tip. My nails dig into your flesh and my tongue grinds against the underside of your hot, fleshy member, bobbing more quickly now, desperate for your cum...

~ ~ ~​

Danielle hit send and pushed her laptop to the side, her hand delving into her panties to find her swollen clitoris and rub tight, quick circles upon its hood. She could vividly imagine the taste of semen in her mouth, the sensation of a warm, stiff cock between her lips. She moaned, her hips bucked and she was quickly drawing herself to orgasm. Not yet, she thought. Wait.... Still she pleasured herself, biting her lip as her left hand reached across her taut stomach to hit refresh again and again, each click strengthening the thought of Mark's penis sliding into her mouth...

All it took was that one sentence.

Cum for me, Mark

The second his hand touched his cock he exploded, the warm gooey cum oozing from his swollen throbbing tip down his shaft and onto his hand. He continued to stroke until all traces of his orgasm left his body, pump after pump of hot white cum shooting out of him like a geyser. He wondered if the neighbors could hear his moans. His heavy breathing seemed deafening in his head. He quickly wiped his hands off with a tissue and began to type.

God, Danielle. I wish you could see the mess I just made. I've never came like that before. My dick actually hurts it was so intense. I'm lucky I didn't get any on my keyboard. If only you could be here. I think you'd be proud of yourself.

I shoot my hot load into your mouth, moaning your name loud, not caring who hears. My fingers run through your soft red hair, the tip of my cock throbbing as it pumps my cum into your waiting mouth, almost flooding it. My chest is heaving, my body pretesting as it strains to give you even more but I'm all dried up.

Oh, Danielle. I want to make you cum too. How does my tongue between your legs sound? ;)

Mark was still exhausted after hitting the send button. His body wanted him to stop but he knew he couldn't this was too good. Way too good.

Dani was already moaning and lingering on the precipice of her own yawning ecstasy when she clicked upon the envelope and read Mark's words. Her whole day had been spent building up her arousal and now it was ready to break; she thought of him cumming at her touch, spurting his warm, salty fluids between her lips and finally it all let go. She whined and curled the fingers of one hand through the bedsheets, her toes curling, legs spasming as her orgasm flooded her body and she felt the release of sexual fluids upon the insides of her thighs. Through the blissful haze, one thought made itself known: she'd cum with another man... not Ryan, not even someone she knew but a stranger on the other end of cyberspace. Her first foray into the unknown and it brought her a head-spinning release.

~ ~ ~​

I actually just came too, haha :p I... yeah, I've never done this before, so I guess you kinda took my cyber-virginity xD Just the thought of you cumming in my mouth... mmmm. I wish I could have seen it.

~ ~ ~​

Tell him, Danielle. You have to tell him! Apparently, she didn't have to tell him that she was married, though in the aftermath of her orgasm she felt the obligation to. She hummed and hawed for a second - fingers hovering over the keys, but in the end she left it there and hit send, a mixture of guilt and thrilling excitement coursing through her veins. It was all true, or at least mostly. She'd once described a similar scene to Ryan and he'd cum hard on the other end of the conversation, but she had been in her family home then, and she hadn't touched herself. Still, it was only fair that she tell him soon, or finish talking to him altogether. She didn't want the latter - she'd enjoyed this - and though she didn't know it yet, her secret life online had just begun.

Mark was a bit disappointed. He was hiping to describe to her all the things he would do with his mouth, but somehow he didn't have to. That was fine by him. Just knowing that she had finished while talking to him was enough to excite his senses.

I'm glad. I guess my tongue will have to wait for another day then! ;) Don't worry. The wait will be well worth it!

He sat back, watching as his cock softened and went limp. He'd caught his breath now and he wondered where the night would go from here.

Her next message took a little longer to arrive, as her libido did battle with her sense of fidelity; the lust for more attention and gratification at odds with her commitment to her husband, and the fact that all of this was the closest she'd ever come cheating on him. It wasn't cheating, of course, but Ryan would take it no lighter. It would be seen as an insult to their marriage as well as to him, and the latter would inflame the concealed knowledge he bore that he was not satisfying his wife as often as she would like. Danielle would make love every day if he'd had the energy or time, whereas he had become increasingly lost in work. As he found more direction in his professional life, she found less and less in her sexual life, something which was much at odds for her growing need to explore. She'd considered coaxing him into a threesome, and the idea of opening up their relationship to others had even crossed her mind, though that would be a futile pursuit: Ryan would never agree.

With Mark - with reddit - she seemed to have found an outlet for her frustrations, as imperfect as it was. Her first foray into this realm had her excited, but it lacked the physical closeness she wanted so badly - the raw, visceral sensations of one hot, sweaty body pressed against another. She was unsure of how to respond now; whether to ask for more or to settle for what she'd gotten, and at least give herself the time to quiet the voices in her head which told her that this little endeavour must be hidden from Ryan at all costs. It was a once off... nothing will go wrong.

~ ~ ~​

Haha. I don't know if I can ask for a picture AND a tongue... can I? xD

~ ~ ~​

She left it at that: a handful of words which left so much more unsaid. Hitting send, she browsed the other comments she'd been left, read them quickly and smiled to herself, and then clicked to the front page to search for cat pictures.

Did she really want more? It wouldn't be hard for Mark to conjure up some well crafted words to keep her going. He was just surprised that she was still into it after cumming. Nothing was stopping him though.

Well, aren't you greedy? ;)

No, it's not too much to ask for. My picture isn't as sexy as yours. This was my Halloween costume a year or two ago in college. I don't know what I was but... Yeah...

149691_453168217395_7199015_n.jpg

And now for the second part of your request ;)

Holding you in my arms, I kiss you again and again as I slowly make my way down your perfect body. I put my head between your legs, leaving a trail of kisses slowly up your inner thighs, my warm breath flowing over your crotch as I gently lick the wet spot on your panties. I pull them down slowly and get back into position, showering you with tender kisses between your legs, letting the final kiss land directly on your sweet clit before wrapping my lips gently around the sensitive nub as I suck and swirl my tongue around in slow circles, moaning hard at your sweet taste. My hands would wrap around your thighs and squeeze tight before I slide them underneath you and onto your perfect ass, massaging it as I bury my face between your legs, my tongue sliding up and down between your pretty pink lips. Mmmm....

http://i.imgur.com/3HnhxYz.gif (Just to give you a visual ;) NSFW of course)

Dani had to laugh. Was he so eager to please her? Had her pictured had that strong of an effect on him? Apparently so, and as she read his words and then - sweet mother have mercy - clicked upon the visual aid he'd provided, she felt her lust surge again. Why was this excitement so missing from her life? She had a husband; surely this should all be at her beck and call; surely this should be offered up to her on at least a semi-regular basis. But it wasn't.

~ ~ ~​

LOL. I love internet misunderstandings. I meant the picture you said you'd draw of me. I wanna see that :) As for your pic... yeah, lose those shades xD HAha. JK!

Though I don't expect whatever you draw will be as sexy as that GIF... or the images in my head now. Thank you ;P

~ ~ ~​

Hitting send, she clicked on Mark's picture again and studied for a moment. He was certainly not unattractive - that was a relief - though he really could do with losing the shades. He had said that he had a silly sense of humour... they might just be fitting after all. She found herself smiling, and then her mind returned to the picture he'd created therein with his words. His photo was replaced by the moving image of a strong-armed, tattooed man (she wondered if he too had tattoos) delving desirously mouth-first into the loins of a naked woman, her toes curling in pleasure, her back arching as she called out in ecstasy... and with a nervous flutter in her chest she again gave in to temptation, and let her hand slide between her thighs and into her now freshly-soaked panties.

Mark smiled and blushed a bit. He should have known she meant the drawing. Now he felt stupid, but he was sure he was just making a bigger deal of it in his head than it was in real life.

Haha well, that certainly was a misunderstanding to say the least. I hope it was a pleasant surprise anyway! And the shades are not my usual wear. They were part of my friend's costume and I just put them on for the picture. Like I said... stupid sense of humor...

I think my drawing will be sexier than any of that because it's of you! I'm going to work on it as soon as we stop talking for the night and it will be done in the morning. I may have to stop writing dirty stories for you, at least for the rest of the night. You know what they say. Always leave them wanting more ;) hehe.

With Mark playing on her mind, Dani hit refresh three times before the little envelope lit up, and excitedly broke from her masturbation to click upon it. More flattery - she could get used to this.

~ ~ ~​

Haha, don't worry about it. It was definitely a pleasant surprise ;) And yeah, stupid sense of humour and a mouth for flattery is what you have, lol. I really don't think I'm as sexy as you say I am, but I'm glad you think so :) It's kinda been a while since someone made me feel wanted. I miss it...

~ ~ ~​

Again the gorgeous woman intimated more than she meant to - more than perhaps she should - but she couldn't help it; it was all true. Ryan rarely ever made her feel wanted nowadays, and in her own mind she was no longer as sexy as she was in reality. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but they - whoever they are - neglect to mention how much one person can influence another's perception. Dani knew she wasn't unattractive, but she simply didn't feel as sexy as she should have... or at least, not until she dared to post her picture on /r/gonewild...

She completely skipped past the final comments Mark had made, though he had left her wanting more, and even more so than she realised at the time. The promise of a picture in the morning would only serve to keep the two in contact, and if she had determined that tonight would be a once-off, reopening communication with the charming stranger would shatter that determination.

Back
Top Bottom