Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Devil may Cry(moon/lady)

she snorted a little. "i kind of figured you'd be too busy torturing Human souls." she admitted simply. "and fighting over them. i'm all too aware that over four fifths of the human population is fought over. they are too close, good and evil wise, to just be labeled as 'heaven or hell'... i never anticipated that you would be fighting in hell as well." she admitted with a shake of her head. "and we are killing Lucien, even if i have to die doing it." she growled. "and if you make another comment like that, Demon or not, i'll cut your balls, and your dick off." she hissed at him before smirking at him. "i would never have thought a Demon would be afraid of flying..." she teased with a shake of her head. "

“It is, but I’m not one of the people who get to torture souls. I get to run corral on other demons. Much more fun. Demons aren’t so easily killed.”He said amused before smirking as he started at his boots, “You would have to touch me for that, you might enjoy it.”He mused looking amused, eric just didn’t know when to stop. Tilting his head a little at her words he sulked.”You’d be afraid to if you got shoved off a cliff repeatedly. Some of the demons I’ve hunted weren’t overly happy I was hunting them and took the cowards way out.”

she blinked at him and then rolled her eyes a little. "of course they're not." she grumbled. "God forbid us mortal beings ever have a chance." she grumbled before scowling at her. "no i wouldn't. i'd just use a pair of bolt cutters. who cares if i don't get the whole thing? it might take me two or three chops to completely remove it... but hey, i can move on to your fingers after. one knuckle at a time should keep you screaming for a while." she admitted, looking rather amused before blinking at him. "...i thought Demon's had wings?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. "at least the Greater flight should. aren't you a Greater flight?"

“…that’s a disturbing thought. Really.”eric said shuddering at her description, and even his assassin tuned mind, the man was vaguely disturbed at her idea. Before wrinkling his nose a little, “They do, and I am.”he said simply before sighing, knowing she wouldn’t let it go. “But wings can be crippled, especially on the younglings, before we grow into who we will be.”He said simply, not about to consider a childhood that had left his vicious and crippled, both in body and soul, so much so that he had been a teenager when he’d earned the name kinslayer, had become the devil's assassin, the most feared demon hunting the lower realms and human world.

she smirked. "and while it's a disturbing thought... i've done it." she admitted simply. granted, she'd done it to a Vampire who had tried to rape her, and he was going to die anyway, but she'd done it. she studied him a little and then nodded. "i never thought of that." she admitted softly. she couldn't imagine how painful it must be, to have wings, to have once been able to fly, and then to suddenly find himself unable of flight. "we're almost there..." she gasped as the helicopter shuddered and she cursed. "damn turbulence." she growled. "this is going to delay the landing..." she muttered, the Helicopter careening to the right before shuddering violently again. then it evened out and the shuddering stopped and she sighed, more annoyed than relieved. "damn wind..." she grumbled, glancing over at him, wondering how he'd handled that. thankfully a few minutes later, the copter touched ground, and she unstrapped herself with a grin. "how you doing Eric?"

“Disturbing. Maybe I should worry more about you teaming up with Lucien then finding the bastard.”he muttered before nodding a little. “Not many do.”He said sighing softly before shuddering as the helicopter veered aside, his hands tight on the seat and by the time they landed his eyes were glowing with the soft call of power, nails lengthening into claws as the man fought to shift into his more demonic features, which held wings. Even crippled, his body had responded to his instinct to try and fly, to find flight even as the helicopter screwed around.”I. Am.fine.”he said his voice in soft cropped words, the hell accent even thicker then normal.

she snorted. "i'm more likely to cut Lucien's dick off than i am yours. i only find you slightly annoying. he, is a pain in my ass." she stated with a scoff before she blinked at him and his nails, feeling a sudden surge of pity for him. "we're on the ground now." she informed him. "and we won't need to take to the air again after this... well, YOU won't in any case." she admitted with a grin. "your eyes are glowing, did you know?" she asked, blinking at him before she examined the marks he had left in the steal seats of the Helicopter with a small sigh. "...honestly..." she complained. "i'm going to have to pay for that you know. come on, we'll get a Hotel." she ordered as she grabbed her things. "here, hold these." she ordered, handing him two of the Duffel bags before grabbing her own two and leading the way away from the Airport. she handed over her passport and badge and informed the man that 'Eric' didn't have identification because he wasn't from the mortal plains. Eric and her where both allowed into the country without further issue. that done, she checked them into a rather comfortable hotel room that had two separate bedrooms and a living room in-between them.

Eric cranked open his hands one finger a a time, glaring at her as he realized she was laughing at him, bright blue eyes looking at her before standing up and following her.”Good. You deserve to pay for it since you made me ride on it.”he said sounding pleased as he carried her things, looking amused as he walked. Quiet as they made their way to the hotel he shifted, despite being on the ground, the man was still having trouble accepting it and calming down. Looking amused as they walked through the hotel he smiled as he looked over the hotel room. “It seems you make a good living as a nercomance, if you can afford this.”He said thoughtfully.

she chuckled a little and smiled at him. "i told you that you could do that shadow thing you Demons do." she pointed out. "your the one with the pride complex." she admitted with a shake of her head. had he been human, she might have admitted her own terror of small spaces. ever since she was eighteen and one of the local Vampires had buried her alive in a Coffin. she'd been rescued after a day, but the damage had been done. she hated the dark, and was completely terrified of small spaces. even caves got to her sometimes. "i do make a good living. it's more my bounty hunting though. some vampires have upwards of fifty thousand dollars on their head for crimes." she admitted, stretching with a grin. "those are always a bitch to catch. usually because they are high ranked individuals whose own clan has the bounty on them." she admitted with a shake of her head. "go ahead and toss the duffel's anywhere." she stated as she examined the bedroom, her eyes narrowed. "not very secure.." she muttered as she examined the windows. "i'll have to set up my wards..." she mumbled with annoyance. at least she only had to ward the single hotel room. three windows and a door... it wouldn't be hard. a lot less taxing than her own house anyway.

“but I have to stay with you. Cant let you get killed when I’m shadowing.”He said making a face before smiling a little as they went into the room, looking around as he considered what needed done before nodding.”I have hunted some of the vampires before. You’re right, usually it is their own clans hunting them.”he sighed a little looking at the windows and doors, raising his eyebrows.”Would you like me to set the wards?”

she chuckled a little. "i highly doubt i would have died in a helicopter." he pointed out with a roll of her eyes. "we'll both set the wards." she decided. "that way we're both alerted, and doubly safe. sometimes my wards flicker out... i don't know why." she admitted, scowling before she drug her finger over the first windowsill, leaving a tingling trace of her power behind. invisible, but able to be felt. it was... denser, than most Necromancers. colder, thicker, stronger. as if the woman herself was closer to the veil between life and death than other Necromancers. having a Demon in her immediate bloodline, could easily explain that. "i'm going to get some rest." she finally stated as she finished setting her early warning system. "you should get some sleep too." she warned with a grin. "we're getting up at the ass crack of dawn after all." she admitted with a yawn before she grabbed one of the Duffels and headed into the left bedroom. a light flickered on, and stayed on the rest of the night. where the Demon to look in, he would see that she had left her lamp on.

Back
Top Bottom