Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Isn't An Option | Cain&Dini |

He was silent, not wanting to get in any deeper, for fear of his job. He knew she was playing with him, toying with him. But he also knew he had no cards in any of this. What would he do? Quit and explain to his fiancée that he lost his job because he was entertaining lewd thoughts of his boss? Thoughts so depraved that he had to cum and was caught? No, none of that would work. He had to play her game.

As she moved against him, he almost stopped her. Wanting to warn him that he had already produced a fair amount of pre that now rested on part of her dress. But she wasn’t upset, in fact, Cain wondered if she even enjoyed it. As her finger beckoned him closer, Cain took a few steps closer, his hand still wrapped around the veiny thick meat.

He was less than a foot from her now, standing in front of her with his cock pointing almost straight up at her forehead. He began to stroke, slowly his fingers graced each vein upon the shaft, up and down. Cain moaned, closing his eyes briefly before opening them again, looking down at her as his lips parted. His pulse was rising once more, and he felt himself swell. With just a few moments, he was completely hard again, and the slow sound of his hand moving over his cock, turning his wrist to run the bottom of his thumb down over the helm, glistening the glans, filled the room.

“I thought of…I thought of you,” he began, his voice lower than normal, hushed as he wondered if he should say such things, “You bent over, on all fours.” He gulped, that desperate breath following. “I was fuck….fucking you. And you were looking back at me, over your shoulder.” He almost didn’t tell her the next part. “And you were in that bodystalking I saw yesterday.” He neglected to tell her that in his fantasy, he tore the holes he needed for access.

He continued, stroking that thick, hot cock in front of her, moaning softly as his fingers, shaft, and helm now glistened with precum. “P-Please….don’t tell Lydia about this,” he pleaded, hoping she didn’t notice his cock beginning to throb with excitement. Something about this aroused him. The forbidden-ness of it all, perhaps? The way she commanded him made him even hotter, he was almost worried that he’d actually do anything she wanted right now…

As Cain closed the distance between them, Victoria could smell the slight musk of his pre-cum. She could see any fear he had was devoured but his lust as his cock swelled once again. The sound of his moan drew her attention back to his face as she shifted in her eat, her own desire starting to make itself known. She let out a sigh at his words, the air ghosting over his cock as she did so. “Hmm you’re gonna have to do better than that Mr.Fisher.” Her fingers brushed up and down the leg of his pants as she tilted her head up at him.

“Did my pussy feel good wrapped around your cock? Was it tighter than your hand gripping it now?” Her finger continued upwards, getting closer to the base of his cock, teasing. “Was I a dripping mess, begging for you cock, telling you to spank me as you fucked me from behind? Where my eyes clouded with lust like they are now?” Indeed they were, even in the well lit room, it was impossible to deny that darkness in her eyes. She knew she was the image of lust with bated breath, flushed cheeks and hooded eyes. It’d been a too long since she’d been in a situation so arousing. She didn’t make a habit of seducing married men but now that she was, she realized it only added fuel to the fire. She could feel her hips begin to move on their own accord, her sensitive nub bumping against the edge of the tub with every movement. Her eyes closed, fingers clenched his pants slightly as sharp sting of pleasure shot through for a moment before she opened her eyes once more, mouth slightly open as she gathered her breath.

“Did your name falling from my lips make you cum Cain? Was I the slut you always wanted but never had?” Her soft fingers covered his own hand, following his movements as he stroked himself further. She could see he cock growing even bigger and redder the closer he came and she licked her lips in anticipation. “Give me more and I won’t tell a soul.” Her voice was nothing more than a whisper as she focused on his member. She wondered where his seed would fall and remember not to waste it. If he’d let it coat her lips or catch it himself. She wanted to know how much he’d give.

He was panting lightly, the feeling of his fingers over his slickened shaft drawing so much pleasure from him. HE tried his best to control his pace, slowing his movements when he felt the pleasure build to rapidly. The last thing he wanted to do was upset his boss by ruining her outfit. He swallowed, almost struggling to do so and letting out a sharp inhale immediately afterwards.

“You were…,” he began, unsure of how lewd he should word his responses,” …tight. I imagined you being tight, but wet enough that I could force....I mean….god….” HE was tumbling over his words a little, struggling to keep his composure as he felt a drop of his cum drip from the head of his shaft and onto the floor between him. “I had to work to fuck you…you were so tight.”

Then his eyes locked onto hers. He saw the lust in her pupils, dark and alluring. He stroked himself harder now, tightening his grip upon that veiny tool as he slid his fingers over and back.

“God, Ms. Cortier,” he said, forgetting her desire for him to use her first name, “I need to cum so bad. I feel like I’m going to fucking explode.” His other fist was balled up tightly into a fist as he continued to stroke his manhood, which was so swollen, red, and angry now. Cain watched as she rested her fingers on his, guiding her arm to mimic the movement of his own stroking. Eyes shot back up to hers. “You weren’t begging. You…you were waiting. Watching me as if to give me a report on my…..fuck….ability to fuck. I…..imagined you wanted me to see how long I could hold out before….I came…”

“Hmm so boring.” She pouted. “Were you so eager to fuck me that you neglected the rest of me? You didn’t play with my breasts, bite my nipples. You didn’t leave my lips red and swollen, my throat coated with your cum?” Her hands fell back to her lap and she leaned back slightly, her head tilted in question. “Or maybe I didn’t let you. Maybe you weren’t allowed to touch me in such a way until you fucked me hard and well. Did you do that Cain? Did your balls slap my clit as you slammed into me repeatedly. Did you make my pussy spasm around you as I came?” She looked up at him and sighed in pleasure, she was sure there was a spot on her dress from how wet she was. Her hips were visibly moving now as pressure from her movements brought her closer and closer to a small climax. Her other hand gripped the edge of the tub as she pressed harder into it, a slight tremor in her voice. “Afterall, that’s how I like it. Does your fiance feel the same way?”

A laugh slipped from Victoria’s lips at his words, a salacious grin spreading across her face. “You know your boss pretty well, don’t you Cain? I’m always waiting for more. I always expect more.” Her fingers brushed over his dripping head before she grabbed sides of his boxers and pants, her fingers pressing into his legs as she slowly pulled the clothes all the way down to fully reveal him in all his glory. Victoria wanted him in her mouth. The moment she did, he would be hers for as long as she wanted him, but she'd save that for next time. She wanted him to come to her next time. She wanted him eager and anxious.

“That being the case,” her hand reached out to massage his balls and feel the weight. “You should know that I also want to give you a report on how much of that sticky cum I can milk from your cock and how you look when I do. I want you to cum for me now Cain. I want you to cum and then I want you to go back to your desk and finish your work like a good employee.” She licked her lips as she squeezed his balls and felt just how hot he was. “Can you do that Mr.Fisher?”

He words were like an assault on him, any amount of decency he had at this moment was quickly eroding as she described such a dirty, kinky scene before him. Each scenario she spoke set his imagination into overdrive. He imagined it all, the feeling of his balls smacking against her clit with vigor, and Ms. Cortier’s pussy violently spasming around his cock, the feeling of tight and loose all at once. God, what was she doing to him?

“No. N-no, she does-doesn’t,” he said, almost pathetically. “She only…mmm….only wants me to be romantic. Never too rough. I was…t-too rough with her last night. After I came, she told me not too rough. B-But I came so hard when I was so...ahh…rough with her.”

Cain had to hold back cumming when Victoria’s hands grasped his pants and boxers, dragging them down. He stepped out of one of the legs and allowed himself to take a firming posture, something more comfortable, with his legs spread a bit more. And he let out a deep inhale, and a unguarded gasp as her fingers touched his balls, which instantly began to tighten. Cain was so close, so primed and ready to unleash his seed. But he held back as best he could, changing his tempo to hold back the flood of ecstasy that would soon burst forth.

And then he came. Cain shuffled his feet a little and his eyes closed, his head tilting forward and his body tensing enough for him to become rigid. His cock swelled one last time, and his balls tightened in Victoria’s velvety digits. And soon, load after load of that hot, milky-white seed began to shoot forth with such speed and velocity you’d think he hadn’t cum in weeks.

Victoria hummed in approval as she felt Cain tense in her hands and smiled. She could tell he was close but she wasn’t just how close until felt the first load of cum hit her chin. Moving his hand out of the way, she gripped his cock and aimed it at her full red lips, milking every drop from him. She opened her mouth as the spurts came, hitting the roof of her mouth where it settled. The feel of his cum on her was the last push she needed to climax as well, the sensation going straight to her spasming clit. She let him fill her mouth his hot seed, rolling it around with her tongue as she tasted it, felt it’s texture. She’d never admit it but anyone who had sex enough times with her would realize how much she enjoyed a man’s cum – in her mouth, on her skin, in her pussy she didn’t care as long as it was on her. Closing her mouth she stood, her eyes unreadable and trained on his as she swallowed his musky load.

Her fingers came to her chin and wiped the silky liquid from her face before sucking it off her fingers one by one. She stepped forward, closing the small distance and trapping his sensitive dick between them. She could feel his racing heart and stilted breath as he tried to come down although she was sure she wasn’t helping as she brought her lips to his, her tongue snaking out and into his mouth, forcing him to taste himself. She teased him for a long moment before lightening up and capturing his bottom lip between her teeth before soothing the spot with a flick of her tongue.

Leaning back she gave him a once over and nodded slightly to herself as smug smile came to her face. Watching him standing there flushed, ruffled, and half naked while she was no worse for wear….well save the juices that were currently dripping down her leg, amused her. This was too good not to do again. Folding her arms she gave him one last look before heading for the door. “Your break is over Mr.Fisher.” They had work to do after all, but make no mistake, she was just getting started with Cain.

Mesmerized, Cain watched as the sight unfolded in front of him. Victoria held him steady, her hand on his cock, as he climaxed. His eyes closed, he felt her hands on him as he throbbed. Throughout all of this he was moaning, enjoying the feeling of such pleasure and lust until the final ounces left him. The young man’s eyes opened suddenly when he felt her stand, noticing her eyes on his as she swallowed. He was speechless at how much she was in control, and Cain dared not to move a muscle as he noticed some of his semen on her chin. He wanted to apologize, but before he could open his mouth, she was licking the mess off her fingers as if she had just had a delicacy.

“I’m so…so sorry,” is what he wanted to say and his mouth opened to say the words just as she closed the gap and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue slithered over his and soon a salty flavor flushed his taste buds. “She’s sharing my cum with me…” he thought, fighting the urge to let the lust wash over him once more. He was not used to such a woman, not anymore. It had been years since anything like what has transpired had happened to him. And he was afraid at how much he liked all of it.

The rest of the day, Cain worked in silence. Part of him wanted to talk about it, but Victoria was silent about it as well. How could she be? He wondered. He was confused. Aroused, but confused. He quickly finished his work for the day and left right at closing time, bidding her a good night as he left. Sitting in his car, he began to pant again. The composure he held throughout the rest of the day failing suddenly. He looked to his crotch and wished he wasn’t as hard as a rock. Cain waited for that erection to subside before he want home.

That night, he couldn’t help but think of Victoria, that look she gave him as they parted ways in the bathroom. The way she totally owned him sexually. He felt to helpless, a feeling he had not experienced with woman in such a long time. Luckily, she had kept her word, and Cain didn’t feel threatened by the notion that she’d tell Lydia what happened. At least, he hoped she wouldn’t.

The next day, Cain wanted to call in sick, but he knew such a ruse would be seen easily and he couldn’t really respond to being called out. So slowly he walked to her front door, raising a hand slowly. He paused, wondering what would happen. He could quit right there..but…what if she told Lydia? He sighed and knocked, almost afraid at what he would find on the other side of her front door.

Who knew the taste of cum and pears would mix together so well? Victoria’s eyes followed Cain as he finally entered the room and got back to work. She didn’t think she’d ever seen someone look so uncomfortable and it was all she could do not to laugh, but she would be good. Her mind wandered back to his words of apology from coming in her mouth as she slowly fished though resumes. That was the first time anyone had ever apologized to her for such a thing especially when it was clear she wanted it. Cain didn’t seem like an inexperienced man to her, far from it, but she could see that it had been a long while since he really let himself go sexually and he couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

At the end of the day Cain made sure he left as quickly as possible and she let him, both of them bidding each other goodnight at the door.

That morning she finally hired her last intern and met with two of the new department heads to go over expectations and procedures before finalizing catering for the open house in two days. Sotheby’s did their houses a little differently than most, they were more like cocktail parties where people came to network in addition to looking out the estates. Everyone came to upsell the property while having a good time. It was business, but no one could really complain. Victoria wouldn’t admit it but she was relieved to finally have more help as she was fairly distracted throughout the day with excitement about what could happen with Cain when she got home. Once everything had settled down, she wouldn’t need to come in as often and could actually fully enjoy her play time.

The thought brought a cheesy grin to her face as she pulled into her driveway and headed inside. She changed out of her skirt, opting to leave her bustier on before slipping into a button up and black leggings. The sound at the door brought her back downstairs and she opened the door to find a tense looking Cain filling the frame. She looked at him with a smile as she leaned against the door. “Did you bring me another aphrodisiac or have you learned your lesson?” She couldn’t help teasing him as she stepped aside to let him in, closing the door behind her before she focused on work. “Before I forget, the open house for one of the estates we’re trying to sell is in two days on Saturday at 7pm. I’ll need you to help set up, but I just wanted to let you know in advance. You’re welcome to bring your fiancé. It would be nice to meet her.” She entered their office and went to open the sliding doors to let some air in before sitting on his desk and looking at him for a moment.

“Life’s too short for you to be this tense.” She ran a hand through her lavender scented hair and folded her legs as she looked at her nails with mock interest.

“You should relax a little…or would you rather me do it for you? I have just the remedy, you know.” Her brow rose in challenge as she watched him. “The choice is yours…for the most part.” A cheeky grin spread across her face as she finished.

Standing in the doorway, Cain cleared his throat before he offered her a response.

“Technically, I’m always making more aphrodisiac, as you call it,” he responded in an almost smartass tone before stepping in and continuing, “scientifically speaking, I mean.”

He was happy that after the events yesterday, he seemed to have a job still. Victoria didn’t seem eager to fire him, and that alone was a huge relief off his shoulders. He could keep the secret if she could.

“I’m free entirely on weekends, so if you’ll need me, I can be there. Just make sure I have the address and any other details or logistics. But I don’t think I’ll be bringing Lydia with me, if that’s alright with you. Shall we?” he said, gesturing to the door.
The young physicist set his satchel down aside the desk and began pulling out his gear, setting his phones, charging cable, and a bottle of water on the desk. As he looked up, he saw Victoria sitting on his desk, looking up her black leggings with his mouth ajar for just a moment.

“You’ll have to excuse me then. It’s…not that I didn’t like it. But you do know what happened in your bathroom right?” he said, standing up, his eyes now looking down at her upon his desk. “I’m engaged to be wed in just under a year, so there’s that. And secondly, what did you expect me to think? My boss just caught me jerking off in her bathroom, I seriously thought you were going to fire me. And then what? I go home and tell my fiancé I lost my job because I was jerking off to my boss?”

He stopped, knowing full well that if lines weren’t drawn soon…things might get messy. He looked outside, noticing the breeze coming in from the window as he moved aside, taking a seat at his desk and turning his head to face her.

“I’m…so very grateful for this job, Ms. Cortier. If we met while I was still in college, you’re the type of woman I’d kill to be with every night of the week. I was the kind of guy who partied all day and woke up with a different woman, or two, in his bed the next morning. Sometimes, I’d go to a party with one girl and leave with another. But that hasn’t been who I am in a long time. I can’t remember the last time I did something so…dirty like that. But….I am your employee…and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I enjoyed it as well. So I’ll give you this…so long as you let me keep this job and can keep it a secret, I’ll do whatever you ask of me.”

He let that sink in as he turned on his computer, waiting as it warmed up. Ironically, some more of her outfits that needed to be itemized and logged came up. Cain couldn’t help but laugh at the situation.

“So what’s this remedy of yours, Ms. Cortier?”

Victoria’s eyes followed Cain as he stood up, her head tilting slightly at the boldness of his stance. She had the urge to wrap her legs around his waist to bring him closer, but reigned herself in. The man was trying to sort his feelings out and it wouldn’t be fair to interrupt. Besides, she was curious as to where he was going with this. She remained silent when he stopped to collect herself, a small smile curling the edges of her lips.

This speech of his surprised her, but she was glad for it. Knowing what was going through his mind was necessary for this to work. She bit her lip as he gave her an ultimatum, her mind calculating what she would say before finally opening her mouth. “I can see you’re a half empty kind of person but hopefully we can change that.” She looked at the ceiling as her legs swung back and forth. “You’re engaged to a woman you love and I find it so beautiful, but that doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t giving you what you need. I was simply being a good colleague and helping you release some stress. And as your boss.” Victoria trained her eyes on his. “you should know that I will always keep my promises. I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't.” She stood up and placed her weight on her left foot.

“As for your college years, you were nothing more than a horny teen who would fuck any girl that was willing. I am not one of those girls, and what will happen goes beyond drunken nights of sloppy sex. Although it will be dirty and that’s fine because this is your job. I am your boss and you are my employee. You do what I want, without question, and to my satisfaction. As long as that’s clear, I should have no complaints, no reason to fire you, and certainly no reason to let your fiancé know just how bad you are at doing your job.” The meaning behind her words was obvious, and if that wasn’t enough, the delightfully smug smirk and arched brow was.

“And that remedy?” She leaned down and gently cupped his cheek, her thumb brushing over his bottom lip as she licked her own. “I hear the best medicine is doing what you’re best at – your job.” She nodded to the screen before giving his cheek two firm pats and straightening up the mood suddenly gone.

“Come find me when you take your break. I should be out back in the garage. Don’t think about me too much while I’m gone.” She walked out without another word. Was she harsh? Maybe, but she now knew she could be. For one, Cain was desperate; otherwise he wouldn’t have come back. Second, he was felt bad enough to feel guilty, but not enough to actually tell his wife. He didn’t have much in the way of power and as such, he needed to fall in line as her new pet…but he needn’t worry. She would take good care of him.

Back
Top Bottom