Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Isn't An Option | Cain&Dini |

dinismith

Planetoid
OOC| Let me know if I should change anything and hopefully it's to your liking.

The incessant sound of her phone buzzing had Victoria’s back straight as a rod as she tried focus of cataloging the listings for estates going on sale later this week. Agents had been at her neck for the past three days trying they damndest to get information on the properties she would be selling, hoping they could coax her into making deals under the table and it was wearing thin. She didn’t get this far in her career to only to have her reputation ruined by some a couple of idiots who thought they could buy her with money that she didn’t want and certainly didn’t need.

Another buzz from her phone has her switching it off without a second thought. Those who needed to reach her could do so by email. Sighing she set her glasses on the table and leaned back into the mahogany chair of her office. She’d been appointed CEO of Sotheby’s nine months ago and it she’d been more than ready to take over the position. The way it had been run the past few years was plain embarrassing, clients had been lost, sellers hadn’t paid attention sold a property to multiple people. It was a mess and she made it her priority to fix it. Naturally that meant firing some people and revamping a few departments, so she was currently understaffed and stigmatized by some of board as a result but it was necessary. In the mean time she was working her ass off picking up the slack until she hired more people, but it’d finally become too much.

Three weeks ago she placed a few ads on a couple of job sites calling for two assistants to help her get afloat on her work. One of the positions was filled by a woman a few years older than her 29 year old self. It had been a godsend for the woman was efficient to a tee and that was exactly what she needed. Alice scheduled her meetings with the board, the open houses and any appointments to meet with her more private clients and investors. Unfortunately, she still needed someone to manage her personal books and finances and that took a while. Either the person wasn’t qualified or they reeked of someone trying to dip their hands into her monetary assets, something she wouldn’t tolerate. Thankfully, luck had been on her side last week and someone more promising had finally applied. He had the right background and though he didn’t have much work experience, his recommendations from his university were incredibly strong so she gave him a call for him to come in today for an interview. She had yet to speak with him as they’d played phone tag over the past few days, but he seemed confident enough in his skills from the messages he’d left and he was certainly well spoken.

A knock on the door jarred her from her thoughts as Alice opened the door. “Sorry to interrupt Vicky, but the college grad is here? Should I bring him in?” Victoria slipped back into her black stilettos that sat under her desk before standing with a nod, running a hand through her short wavy locks, her grey eyes scanned the room to make sure things were in order.

“Give me five minutes before you send him in and don’t call me Vicky.” Alice nodded, a smirk on her face. “Sure thing Tori.” Shutting the door before Victoria could respond. After spending the past two weeks together, the two had warmed up to each other and were constantly teasing one another. Walking around the desk, she made her way to over to the beige chaise and two chairs in the center of the large room before readjusting her sheer stockings and garters, and smoothing down the front of her black bandage dress as it had a tendency to ride up at the worst times. The glass table in between the furniture had Cain’s information on it and she picked it up and placed it in her lap. The floor length windows that lined the side of the room gave her ample light for her to read through his file as well accentuating the bright paintings on the other wall. It was clear she had an eye for design. Her eyes drew to the simple black watch on her wrist for the time. He was seven minutes early.

Throughout the day, all he could think about what that interview. It was on his mind during breakfast, during his labwork, and even during his lectures. Finding a respectable job at unusual hours was rare nowadays, with so many companies holding back hiring. But Cain Fisher couldn’t make excuses; the money he was making at the university barely covered his loans, let alone his needs. Being a masters student was the road to success, especially in physics, but is hardly paid while you were currently still a candidate and didn’t hold that crucial piece of paper. So when he found the ad for an assistant who could work odd hours for a successful retailer, he quickly gathered his resume and wrote the most perfect cover sheet he could, with the perfect ratio of eagerness and kiss-ass that would impress, but not patronize.

As he sat in front of the class, watching the nervous undergrads work on their physics midterm, their nervousness reflected his. He was watching the clock, and he knew he would have to make a mad dash out of the class as soon as the test ended. No mercy would be given to those who finish late, something he emphasized multiple times verbally and on the whiteboard. So a nice sigh of relif was given as soon as the first couple students began to turn in their exams. And it was the usual suspects to, the students who always got Bs and Cs finished first, and the ones who took every second usually got As…or failed to pass.

“Have a nice weekend, Cain,” one of his students said, shooting him a smile as she made her way out of the classroom with a bump in her step.

Cain nodded and responded in kind, knowing that the students were all eager to have a 3 day weekend. As time rolled on, nearly everyone had turned in their exams. Cain reminded them that he was leaving at the end of class and that no exams would be accepted once he passed through the doorway, the last few begrudgingly turned in their word. Stuffing their exams in a manila envelopes and into his briefcase, he quickly made his way out of the university and into his car.

The interview was close, be he was still worried about being late. As he made his way onto the highway, he got a call from his fiancée, the lovely Lydia DuPree, an art student he had met while he was an undergrad. They had been engaged for a year now, with their date set in a year and a few months, just shortly after Cain would graduate. He let the call go to voicemail as he pulled up to Sotheby’s, listening to it as he stepped inside the building.

“Good luck, honey. I hope you get the job! Just do your best and be yourself, she’ll want you, I’m sue of it!”

Cain smiled at the message as he set foot in the reception. Telling the lovely woman at the desk that he was here for an interview for job number 54678. Cain’s eyes widened as he was told to go to the top floor. “Why would a top level executive need an assistant?” he wondered to himself as he entered the elevator, worried that he was in over his head. There he met Alice, who held out her hand to the doors leading into the office. Cain smiled to her and went to shake her hand. But when she didn’t hold out her hand in kind, he just smiled and nodded, opening the door and proceeding inside.

“Good afternoon, I have an appointment for an interview. My name is Cain Fisher.”

A warm smiled slid into place as Cain walked in, “I’m well aware Mr. Fisher. It’s good to finally put a face to the name.” Standing up to her full 5’6”, or rather 5’9” in those heels, she motioned for him to come in, her nude polished fingernails wrapping themselves around his own as she shook his hand. “Please, have a seat.” She sat back down and clasped her hands in front of her.

“I should introduce myself. I’m Victoria Cortier, the CEO here and who you’ve been in touch with this past week. As you know, I’m looking for someone to organize my personal finances as well as handle some of the company’s records – data tracking and filing for our sales and the houses we purchase – things of that nature. It will be a lot of work at first but things should even out as time goes on. At the moment, you’ll be working from my home unless otherwise noted, but it's not too far from here so that shouldn't be a problem.” Victoria’s eyes mostly remained on his face while she spoke, after all eye contact and the ability to maintain it tells a lot about a person and she found she liked what she say there. Even so, her eyes roamed from time to time, taking in his form. He was young and it showed with hair you could run your fingers through, clear and steady eyes, a chiseled jaw and straight broad shoulders. Even with his suit on, she could see he took care of himself. He’d be a welcome change for the old geezers who she was forced to work with.

“But tell me about yourself and why you think you deserve this job. A good resume will only get you so far.” She shifted in her seat, leaning forward as she searched for words. “I need…I need to know how good you are at fixing messes, connecting dots, and answering reporting to only me with honesty and confidentiality.” Where and how she spent her money was no one else’s business but her own and if he handled any of her accounts, he needed to understand that. Moreover if anyone had a problem with her she spent the company’s money, they could come to her.

“I’m also curious about your hours.” Opening the file she created for him, she looked at the times he listed. “I try my best not to overwork my employees but there will be times where you might be required to stay late into the night.”

“Mrs. Cortier, I am no stranger to solving problems or doing things by the book. At the University labs, I am in charge of a small, but capable, 3 man group. We are currently working on liquid crystal displays that offer a brighter picture but at two-thirds the power. I take pride in myself as a problem solver, I like a good challenge…probably moreso than most,” he was honest, yet his voice showed immense pride in his accomplishments and ambition. As he spoke, he made sure to keep his eyes on hers, his dark browns focused on her grey gems. But he was a man, afterall, and her dress left little to the imagination. He found his eyes wander, drifting downward as it followed the cut of her dress down her colar and to her…ahem.

He coughed, clearing his throat as he continued. “As for disgresion, Mrs. Cortier, I can assure you that I am a loyal man. If you were to select me as your assistant, you wouldn’t need to worry about confidentiality. I am not a greedy person, I believe in working for everything. I think that’s a trait we both have in common, do we not?”

He sat back in his chair and rested his hands on his lap, keeping his legs together as he presented his case. His tongue went to wet his lips and as he blinked, he found his gaze upon her bare shoulders and smooth looking skin. He felt his eyes begin to soften before he quickly snapped out of his brief daydream, focusing instantly on Lydia.

“I work fulltime at the University, so my hours are restricted to nights. I can work from dix until midnight, and more on weekends if need be. I’m flexible with advanced notice, however, if you need me to stay late. And days when I issue exams I can usually let my TA proctor while I leave early. I hope that is to your liking.”

“Now one question,” he began, resting back in the chair a little. “Do you think I am suited for this work?” Cain didn’t like to beat around the bush. Truth be told, he needed the money and if this job didn’t pan out, he would need to act soon to find another. He didn’t have the luxury of waiting on a decision, he was hoping she would be blunt with him and perhaps put him to work immediately.

“Hmm good things to know.” Victoria folded her arms as she saw his drifting eyes, her breast pushing even closer together on display as he continued on. It seemed they both liked what they saw and she found herself assessing him for more than just his ability to do work. She would have time to think about that later however. Focusing on his conversation she nodded, he would work for every penny he earned while here. “That it is. It’s good to have like-minded people in your presence.” She could see the slight play of emotions on his face and was curious as to their cause. Her brow rose at his final question and relaxed further into the seat, a small smile on her face.

The man was bold. “Well…” She caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she took a moment to gather her thoughts. She wasn’t looking for a scientist or engineer, not by a long shot, but she knew he not only had the skills but mindset needed to do this job and do it well. That being said, did she think he was suited for this work? No. She pictured him in a lab coat analyzing different chemical compounds but she wasn’t about to tell him that. He was the best candidate she’d come across since she’s started this whole thing. Crossing her legs she finally opened her mouth. “I think you know whether or not you’re suited to this job. We don’t deal with science; we deal with statistics and money. That being said, I think you’d be good for the job. You background means you have an eye for detail and that fact that you’re willing to go to school, work as a teacher and potentially work for me says a lot about your dedication and determination to see things through and get things done. I think the company can do you a lot of good…if I decided to hire you…” Victoria swung her leg slowly from side to side as she looked at him for a moment before standing and sauntering to her desk.

Opening one of the drawers, she pulled out a sheet of paper and grabbed a pen before walking to stand next to Cain and placing the items on the table in front of him. Sitting on his arm rest she pointed to the document, her wide hips brushing his side. “As I said, this could be good for you if I decide to hire you, and I have. But…you also have to accept.” She gestured to the form, the smell of rain and lilies following her movements as she explained what was there. “It’s a temporary contract. After fifteen days you’ll receive a formal one if you’ve performed well and want to remain here. The salary is listed as well as the annual increase after being here for a year. You’re free to take it home and think it over before filling it out, but there’s no fine print anywhere. What you see is what you get.” A small smirk appeared on her face as she couldn’t resist saying the double wanting to slip past her coral lips. “Hopefully it’s to your liking.”

He tried his best not to show it, but as she swung her leg to the side and took a look at him, Cain held his breath. He hated that she lingered, and he hated that she played him with that single moment. As she stood, he slowly let his breath out, his chest contracting and a state of disbelief hitting him. That disbelief seemed to fade away the moment she presented him with the paper and pen. As she sat down, he felt the side of her hips brush against his arms. His dark brown eyes looked up to his, his mouth slightly agape, there was something about this woman that he just couldn’t pinpoint. He blinked once, looking back at the paper as she spoke. And then the words hit him: “I have.”

He leaned forward, his arm brushing against her hip, even slipping past the hem of her dress onto her skin as he read the contract. He quickly read over the contract, and soon his eyes connected to the salary. It would essentially double his income. The private sector sure did pay better! He quickly reached for the pen, fumbling it and quickly picking it back up and scrawled his signature and date.

“I like everything I see,” he said, quickly filling in the rest of the information on the contract before setting down the pen. He licked his lips and sat back down, sighing with a sense of satisfaction. Lydia would be thrilled. He wasn’t sure if it was the relief that washed over him or the soothing scent of rain and lilies, but he turned up to Victoria and offered her a warm smile.

“You,” he began as, “You have no idea how badly I needed this. We, I….my fiancée and I were really hurting for cash and this….you just....”

He reached up to scratch the back of his head, his hand accidentally grazing the curve of her breast. Pulling back, slightly embarrassed, he looked to her before continuing. “Thank you. You won’t regret hiring me. I know I’ll impress you, Mrs. Cortier. I can start as soon as you need me.”

“Good.” Her hand rested on the back of his seat as he read over the contract before filling it out. The feel of his fingers brushing her bare skin didn’t go unnoticed by her as warmth flared up in the spot he touched. The urge to attribute her response to a lack of sex, while tempting, didn’t make any sense since she wasn’t lacking in the sex department. No, he just excited her for some reason, perhaps it was his eagerness but she couldn’t be sure. She couldn’t tell if his fumbling was due to shock at being offered the job so quickly or numbers on the paper but she enjoyed it.

Victoria smiled in return when he looked at her only to falter slightly at the mention of a fiancée. A pity. Such a waste. She was jarred from her thoughts as his hand skimmed the underside of her breast and her brow rose even as she remained quiet for a moment. “Don’t thank me yet Cain. I need you to make good on those words first.” Standing up, she placed a hand on his back for a moment before going back to her seat. “Congratulations on your engagement. I’m sure she’s a lucky lady.” Victoria found herself wondering if it would stay that way. Cain didn’t seem like a man who would cheat, but it was clear he still had a small case of wandering eyes and there was a first for everything.

Reaching out, she retrieved the pen and contract, her breast straining against the top of her dress as she placed it in his file. “You can start tomorrow but I want you to talk to your fiancée first. She might not like you staying out too late after all. If you don’t have any more questions then I think we’re done for the day. If things are fine, then I’ll expect you at my door at 3pm. Alice can give you the address and directions.” She stood and held out her hand. “I look forward to seeing you.”

Cain shot up, taking her hand in his and shaking, a smile on his face. “I will speak with her, but I can assure you that she was rooting for me to get this position. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled.” He shot his new superior one more smile as he stood from the chair and brushed his shirt down before taking his leave. Passing Alice’s desk, he took a small note from the secretary, assuming it was the address to Victoria’s house.

The smell of chicken and garlic was abundant at his home, he could smell it from the driveway. As he closed the front door behind him, he saw Lydia pop her head out from the kitchen. She smiled and tilted her head to the side, her long crimson hair spilling. When Cain returned the smile, she burst through the hallway and jumped in his arms. “Everything will be ok,” he said, holding her by the hips as she hugged him tightly around the neck, kissing him softly.

As Cain drifted off to sleep, he thought of what he needed for his new late night job. Should he wear a suit? Something casual? He wish he had asked that question. He thought of Victoria and what she wore. That dress…that black dress…. His mind began to wonder, thinking of how the fabric wrapped over her body, covering her soft, full breasts so tightly and the softness of her skin. And her scent. Cain’s eyes drifted as he slowly fell asleep, dreaming of her. He dreamt of her, or at least he thought it was her. She wasn’t naked, but dressed in something provocative, lacey and purple. Cain wasn’t sure where he was, but he knew where she was: her legs splayed on either side of his hips, looking down at him. She looked distressed, biting her lower lip through half opened eyes and she was….riding him?

Cain sat up in bed, breathing hard. He collected himself, looking around the moonlit room. Turning to his side, he saw Lydia peacefully asleep next to him. Cain turned to the side and sat up from his bed, slowly moving to the bathroom. His eyes widened as he found himself wholly full, warm, and erect. The bathroom would have to wait. He sat down, calming himself down and thought about what to wear again. A suit would look too formal, but he didn’t want to come off as too casual. So he settled on a compromise: Slacks, buttoned down shirt, and vest.

Cain had set up his other class to take their midterms, so it was another day of him sitting and watching the class struggle to answer his questions. As he sat at his desk in the corner of the classroom, he began to grade exams. One by one he went through their exams, checking their work and making sure they stuck to his stringent rules for solving problems. He expected them all to be legible and remember their symbols, and he docked many points for it. It was about being professional, something he strove to be. As he flipped through exam after exam, he paused when he came to one particular exam. It wasn’t the work, or the penmanship, or even the answers of the exam, it was the students name: Victoria Diggers. God, he couldn’t even look at her name without his normal rhythm getting interrupted.

He showed up early that night, parking his car on the curb and walking up her driveway. She had a nice house, lots of property. Cain knew how someone like her could afford such luxury as hiring personal accountants now. It wasn’t just her style, this woman was well off and successful. As he made his way to the front door, he looked at his phone one more time. 2:45pm. He approved of this, he wanted to impress her. He looked over himself once more, at the gray half suit he wore with his blue striped button downed suit. He tucked his phone back into his pocket and rapped on her door. When no one answered, he remembered that a simple knock would probably not be heard. A quick search revealed the doorbell, and he placed his thumb upon the glowing bulb, pressing firmly and releasing.

Victoria watched him as he left, an amused look on her face. Saying he was excited was an understatement. Sighing she walked to her desk to finish up the last hour at the office and used the time to layout everything she would need to help him get acquainted with the company. It wasn’t long before Alice was knocking on her door to let Victoria know she was leaving for the day and Victoria began packing up as well.

“So I’m guessing he has the job.” Victoria looked up at Alice with a slight smile and raised brow. There was something in the woman’s tone.

“Yes. He starts tomorrow. He was very…persuasive in person.” She finally turned her phone back on and placed it in her bag before putting on her coat and walking with Alice to the elevators.

“He’s a handsome kid.” Apparently she wasn’t the only one to notice.

“I wouldn’t focus too much on that. He’s engaged.” She said dryly causing the other woman to click her tongue in disappointment.

~~~~

Victoria slid out of her shoes immediately after opening the door and dropping her keys on the mantle. The woman loved fashion but she also loved being comfortable which is why she slipped out of the tight dress until she was in just her black thong and bra as she entered the kitchen. Setting her dress on one of the chairs she opened the fridge, getting the leftover shrimp alfredo linguine she’d made yesterday. Going to her room, she finished up some last minute work while eating and didn’t get to bed until one but at least she knew was adequately exhausted.

Even so, as she burrowed under her covers for the night, she couldn’t help her mind’s desire to roam as she closed her eyes. She remember his broad shoulders, the way his hands felt when she shook them. From there here mind wondered what it would feel like to run her fingers down his back, how his fingers would fill her as he brought her to orgasm. It wasn’t work exhaustion that lulled Victoria to sleep that night but her own fingers as she finished with her pleasurable fantasy.

Victoria was up early at 6am the next day as she skipped breakfast, opting for a muffin and coffee as she made her way to Sotheby’s. Her attire was simpler than yesterday, her curled tighter than usual with her supple body being hugged by an elegant btu comfortable white dress. She’d be stuck in board meetings for the duration of the day as they came up with blue prints and plans for the upcoming year. Getting into the elevator she went to the boardroom three floors down from her own office before. A few members were already present in the room as she got settled in at the front of the room. It wasn’t long before everyone arrived and she began giving an overview of what was to be discussed.

“We’ve shut down some departments within the company and created others as you all know. Before we make any more investments or take on more clients, we need to have those positions filled.” She could hear a few murmurs of disapproval and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. “I’ve already hired two people to help me out with things but we need to start interviewing for these new positions and I want you all to personally head this. At the end of the interviewing, I need you to give me three candidates and I’ll make the final decision on who to hire. Am I making sense?” The backlash was immediate and she sighed when she realized this wasn’t going to be like pulling nails.

Six hours later she was walking out of the meeting with a headache and a need to fix the scowl on her face as she sent a quick email to Alice telling her to email her the list of people who called that day and fax a few files over to her home. She spent the short amount of time she had alone cleaning up the office they would share and finished just as her doorbell rang. Moving quickly, she walked down the cold stairs and through the hall as fast as possible, smoothing down her dress along the way before she opened the door slightly out of breath. “You’re early. Good.” Smiling with burgundy colored lips as she took in his form she couldn’t help thinking that they were both dressed like two people going to dinner instead of work. She probably would’ve preferred the latter but they had things to do. “Come in, you can take your shoes off at the door. I take it things went well last night?” They certainly did for her. She showed him various parts of the first floor: the kitchen with its island table, the spacious living room, and the den where she liked to relax.

“Upstairs are the guest rooms, our office and my room is at the end of the hall.” The stair wall was lined with images of her family and friends as they made their way up, her hips swaying with each step. “There are two public bathrooms up here so you won’t have to go downstairs.” A few steps on the third floor brought them to the open office. The house used to be her fathers, someone who was really into architecture and gadgets. She never bothered to remodel it when he passed away since it worked fairly well for her and she enjoyed the large windows.

“Your desk is the one by the windows. The computer has everything you need on it. I left a few things for you to start on the desk If you want to have a seat, I can show you how the software works and what I need you to do.” She leaned on the desk and tapped the mouse. “It’s all pretty straight forward but I think it’s good to get the logistics of everything as soon as possible.”

Cain closed the door behind him, sliding his cellphone into his pocket as he stepped out of his black leather wingtips. He was simply in awe at her house, by comparison, Lydia and he shared a small two bedroom apartment in the city and their biggest feature was a secured parking space and facilities to do laundry on site. The kitchen was nice and spacious, the kind of kitchen that would have every tool for every job, something he liked in anything. HE followed her, looking around and doing his best to remember the layout. But these things take time, no doubt he’d ask her for directions again, and no doubt he’ll open up a few closets and bedrooms on the way to a bathroom. From the look of her family photos on the wall, he knew she must come from money. A lady who seemed to have everything she ever wanted in life and who hung out with the high class crowd. But one photo was missing from all of this: the husband, or the kids. Suddenly, he felt bad for referring to her as a married woman during their interview, and hopefully it would be glossed over. Such a big house for a single lady to be in all by herself.

The office was a thing of beauty, modern and functional, yet stylish. Cain’s office at home was little more than a computer desk with his computer and laptop, along with 40” TV (his pride and joy), a small couch and a small mini fridge filled with some of his favorite microbrews. Often he would work while Lydia slept on the couch opposite him in the office. His eyes glanced to the view as he walked up to his desk, smiling back at Victoria as he noticed she was tapping his mouse slowly.

“Oh, of course,” he said, quickly moving around to take his seat. He couldn’t help but notice that his desk always allowed her to watch him, but not the other way around. Not that he needed to watch her, but he found the setup a little peculiar. He sat down, pulling his chair forward and, after reaching into his pocket, set his cellphone down next to the keyboard besides him.

“You have a very lovely house, Victoria,” he said, his eyes looking to the balcony to his left. “But…is it really just you all by yourself here? It’s a lot of property for one person. You do have a great kitchen there as well. Do you cook?”

Secretly, he doubted that she did. Something told him that she liked to eat out often, and ate at some of the fanciest restaurants in the city. But, you never knew, maybe she would surprise him someday with something. He looked at the desktop and gazed at some of the programs on the taskbar, all of them, sans a couple were familiar to him and he felt a sense of relief in avoiding that awkward learning phase.

“Ah, I’m actually quite familiar with these programs,” he began, pointing to their icons upon the screen with a confident little grin. “Yes, very comfortable. We use these in the lab, and these I use for fun at home.” He turned to see a small pile of manila folders next to him in a basket, an obvious sign of an ‘To Do’ box for him in a place she could easily drop tasks. “I assume you need me to do something with these? You mentioned confidentiality; I wonder what you could possibly need to keep hidden.” He teased her, trying to lighten the mood a little as he picked up the bundle from the basket and set them next to his keyboard, opposite the side his cellphone resigned.

Her eyes followed his to the balcony as he complimented her on her home and she nodded appreciatively before laughing in amusement. “It belonged to my parents before they passed away and I’ve never been married so it’s just me. I’ve never gotten past being engaged to anyone. After a certain point the thought of being tied to the same person for the rest of your life always made me cagey. I’m more a fan of…sharing all the lovely things that I have to offer.” A small smiled played at her lips before she folded her arms in thought as she looked at the ceiling before turning to face Cain with a curious look.

“Do you think I can cook?” Victoria could cook; she could cook fairly well actually. She could thank her mother for teaching her the basics. She kept it up when she discovered men were much more malleable after a good meal and it was a good way to genuinely catch up with friends. If she ate out, it was because someone was taking her there. Dining out had become nothing more than a negotiation of sex for her. His question made her wonder if his fiancée did.

“For fun?” She shook her head. “I don’t know if I’d call them that but to each their own. Hmm let’s see then. I’ll just show you what folder’s you’ll be working from then.” Standing next to him, she clicked on a file located in her documents folder and showed him the bulk of what he’d be working on for now all the while filling the area with that familiar lily scent. She chewed on her bottom lip as she looked at the files herself. “It would be great if you could reformat and update some of these spread sheets. I haven’t had my receipts cataloged in two years and quite a few of them are from business related dinners and events.” What was she hiding? Glancing towards him, Victoria licked her bottom lip before smiling widely.

“I need you to create a spreadsheet for my more personal expenses that I need to keep track of as far as spending goes and the government and working world don’t really need to know what my indulgences consist of. They might get upset that they’re not having as much fun as I am.” Fun indeed. Inside those envelopes were receipts from this past year many of which served as physical documentation of her sexual escapades; hotel rooms, sex conventions, blindfolds, clothing, ropes, and various forms of other restraints where littered inside the envelopes in addition to the ever increasing amount of vibrating toys she liked to try out. Of course, there were other things as well; visits to the hair salon, car payments, etc. In looking at that file he would see she was a normal women who happened to enjoy sex more than most and had taste for the kinkier side of life. Most who were in her inner circle knew and now Cain would as well.

“I’m going to go and change into something more comfortable, so you can get settled in. If you have any questions about the programs or information, just let me know…otherwise I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Looking at him sitting there in the light, an image of her straddling his lap, dress hiked up, panties pushed to the side as he fucked her in front of those big windows flashed through her mind and she sighed softly. She’d get there eventually. “Enjoy.” The thought causing her voice to lower a few octaves as she walked out of the room.

“I will,” he said as she took her leave, as he opened up a new spreadsheet and quickly saved it, titling it so that she could easily find it. His fingers went to the folder, opening it up over his keyboard to find bundles of printed receipts as well as old credit card invoices. He picked up a bundle and quickly undid the paperclip upon them and began to sort them. He looked at the first one, his eyes widening slightly. ‘Glass Khandi,” he thought to himself, looking at the name and address at the top. “Isn’t that a sex store?” He licked his lips and looked to his side. Did she leave this in by mistake? He looked at the total. “Five Hundred dollars?” He set that one down on the side and looked at the next one.

Quickly, Cain became privy to why his job required such discretion. One by one, he organized all her receipts, quickly finding out what Victoria Cortier liked to spend her millions on. Toys, lots of toys. Hotel rooms, usually large suites. Sex expos. The list was extravagant. Cain had heard of some of these shows. Rumor had it that couples had sex on stage for thousands to see. He wondered if she was there to watch. HE couldn’t imagine such a well off, powerful and respected woman like her being involved in that. And then there were the toys and dresses, no wonder she needed such a large house to store all these different toys. Cain had wondered exactly he had gotten himself into. But, he decided, it wasn’t his place to judge. On the outside, she was a beautiful, powerful woman and it wasn’t his place to tell her what she did with her free time or what to spend her money on. But still…how would he organize all this.

He sat back and began to ponder, idly tapping his fingers on the keyboard. Obviously ‘Lodging’ would be a category, as would ‘Dining.’ He would fold in all her dresses and lingerie into ‘Clothing.’ But what of the invoices that listed item numbers instead of titles? He pulled out a receipt for $200, one of the more modest ones, and opened up the webpage for the store in question. Quickly he performed a search for the item number in question. When the image of a black lace bodystocking came up, he quickly minimized the window. Though she had hired him to do just as he was doing, it still felt like he was invading her privacy. He shifted through all the recipes, beginning to organize them all. The lady favored a lot of red and black, he noticed. She also liked to order a lot of BDSM gear. He couldn’t imagine she would be the submitter in all of this…so she wondered who she enjoyed dominating. He looked over his shoulder once more, making sure she wasn’t back yet, and quickly pulled up the image of the bodystocking once more. In a way, it did look very elegant, and it would complement her body quite nicely. Cain had never done anything this kinky before, and he seriously doubted that Lydia had either. Their sex life was vanilla, very respectful. Cain wouldn’t think of trying to degrade her in bed, and he didn’t think she would as well. But, truth be told, he found himself getting a little flustered looking up all these items. Some of them he knew of, some he had no idea of. One by one, images were filling up his web broswer and he quickly began to sort through them all, putting a small, but sizable chunk of receipts aside as he began to get into a stride in his work.

As she walked down the hall she wondered she would return to a man ready to resign from his job. She could tell Cain wasn’t the type who indulged in what most considered base or unrefined desires. But Victoria was of the group who never understood how desire could ever be refined, who even thought of the concept to begin with. Desire was something animalistic, a want that needed to be sated, so for it to ever be prim and proper – cute – was an offense to nature. She wanted know what it felt like to have her deepest sexual desires answered, to feel the euphoria that came with someone catering to and wanting to play out the same lewd acts she fantasied about during especially boring meetings. Dominating someone, tempting them, making them beg fulfilled her just as much as being tied down at someone’s mercy. She enjoyed waking up with marks on her body that told a story of the delicious struggle she had the night before and craved the sweet soreness from being used and thoroughly using in return. Pushing the boundaries and feeling with her whole being was all Victoria wanted, and it didn’t seem like too much to ask. It was a shame more of the population didn’t feel the same. She was sure they’d live much happier lives.

Victoria shimmed out of her dress before going to her closet and putting on a simple black leggings and an long cream sweater for when it got cold before heading back to the office, her bare feet quiet on the cement floor. Walking into the room, she smiled to see Cain hard at work, it seemed he’d be staying after all. Her smile widened as saw images of the items she’d purchased on the big screen before walking to her fax machine for the papers Alice sent over and finally making her presence known. “I see some of those receipts made you curious,” She skimmed over the papers in her hand and made a note to call a few people back before looking at him with a small smile as she went to sit at her desk. “I’m glad they haven’t made you run for the hills. I realize it’s not everyone’s cup of tea and I figured you might be one of them.”

Turning on her computer she logged on to the company’s database and began pulling up files for her to work on as she continued talking. “You seem like a very upstanding and respectable man, very straight edge so I wondered.” She looked over at him. “But you also seemed trustworthy…and there was just something that I can’t put my finger on.” Victoria very well could, she saw a man who could be tempted and it aroused her. “So I took a chance. Hopefully I wasn’t wrong about that.” With the way Cain focused on that screen when she walked in, she didn’t think any of her assumptions were too far off base and her skin tingled at the thought of possibly having him at her will…if he ever let himself submit. A smirk played on her lips as she starting working on drafting a proposal for a house that would be shown and she wondered briefly if she was an immoral person.

True the man was had a woman and she believed marriages could succeed if one tried, but the fact of the matter was that Cain was merely engaged. If he was going to enjoy his last moments as a free man, she would only be too happy to assist. What his fiancée didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her. In fact, if Victoria did manage to undo him, it would only make their sex life all the more better. Victoria would have a new play thing, Cain would have the chance to do things he never could before and his fiancée would have a man who knew exactly what to do to please a woman. It was a perfect situation, really.

He would be lying if he didn’t admit to his face turning a shade of red as she caught him looking at her purchases online. Not that he thought he was doing anything wrong, it was his job to be diligent, making sure she had the best info he could give her. It was part of his meticulous nature as a scientist. Of course, his curious nature was also a trait that made him a successful scientist in his field. And he was far too curious for his own nature. He quickly tried to close down some of the images when she spoke, but when one window was closed, another behind it quickly appeared. He stopped trying soon enough, and turned to her, hoping he didn’t look too much like the kid who was just caught with his hand in the proverbial ‘cookie jar.’

“Yes, well,” he cleared his throat, still feeling a hint of embarrassment at being caught doing his job. “Some of these…the only have item numbers. And I…ummm…well I was just not familiar with some of these places, or what they sold. I figured you would get more value out of my time here if I broke down some of the purchases into small categories. I wasn’t trying to just look at them, or imagining how they looked on you.” That was a lie. “I mean, I’m sure they would look good on you.” He just shut up now, noticing that he was just digging himself deeper and deeper with his panicked words.

He finally realized that she had changed clothes. The loose sweater and leggings were a stark change from the tighter white dress. His eyes drifted down to notice her bare feet, his gaze lingering a bit. A soft shake of his head cleared his thoughts as he looked back up to her eyes, trying his best to flash a smile. He was so unsure of why he was this way around her. Around his students, Lydia, and his coworkers, he preferred to be in charge. But here, he felt so intimidated by Ms. Cortier. Was it the fact that she was his employer? Or that he was in a new element, something out of his comfort zone? Or just the fact that she seemed way more comfortable in her own skin than he, enjoying her primal desires on a level much higher than he. Lydia and he had tried to be kinky in the bedroom, but it hardly trailed past talk, or a rare spank.

“I think you expect the best, Ms. Cortier,” he said, nodding as he watched as she began her own work. “And don’t worry, nothing here will leave this room.” He smiled as he went back to his work, feeling slightly more worried now that she was watching. For a few minutes, he just tidied up his spreadsheets, formatting them over and over, changing colors and making other aesthetic changes. But soon he found himself not getting much done, and his uselessness began to upset him. He had to break the ice. But how? He gazed over at a pile of questionable recepts. A small stack of invoices he had no idea how to categorize. He picked one up and began to perform a search for the item she had purchases just a month ago from a store called “Amor Adventures.”

“Excuse me, Victor, err Ms. Cortier,” he stammered, turning to the side so she could see the screen. “I’m having problems categorizing some of these items. I’m just not sure what they are used for. Take this for example.” He pointed to the image on screen, tapping his finger on the felt strap that held up the whole device. “What is this and what is it used for? I’m not sure if I should put it under ‘clothing’ or not. It doesn’t quite look like some of the…other outfits you purchased. Quite the opposite, really.”

Victoria grinned at his last comment before setting her mind on work. As much as she wanted to tease him further she still had work to do so she continued working on her document and nearly finished before Cain got her attention. Leaning to the side she looked at him with interested eyes as she stopped typing. “Victoria’s fine for now.” She smiled, Ms. Cortier reminded her of things she shouldn’t think of during the day. Getting up she leaned slightly as her grey eyes looked at the screen. Her eyes lit up as she saw what it was.

“It’s a swing…a harness…a restraint. A toy in the truest sense.” She shifted and sat and his desk as she looked out the balcony. “As for what it’s used for, there are an unlimited number of possibilities but it’s designed for a person to be suspended and allows for…a better range of motion and access during play for the person not in the harness. With this one, you can sit in it, lie down, or hang anyway you want. It’s more comfortable and easier to get out of than rope.” The item in question hung untouched on the third floor, she hadn’t the time to do any heavy play with things getting so busy at work but seeing it on the screen made her want to try it out. She remembered seeing it being used and wanted to try it but hadn’t come with anyone at that time. Taking a deep breath she thought about the problem he faced before answering, her voice slightly hoarse from the images swirling through her mind.

“But to answer your last question, I would make an exercise…or maybe recreation section for things like the harness or that one there.” She said pointing to the screen where an image of the wrist cage she bought earlier in the year. It was a personal favorite of hers. It was too appealing for her to pass up and she ended buying two. “And anything that requires a plug or batteries can go under electronics. It’s pretty close to the truth and I’d know what I was looking at if you listed them as such.” Tilting her head, she looked at him for a moment, a slight frown marring her features. “Do you know anything that I’m talking about?” Sex and all that it entailed was something Victoria had been curious about for a long time. It started in high school and took off in college where she was free to experiment without her parent’s watchful eyes and it was there that she learned about bdsm and that was more than the vanilla sex she’d been having, where she became friends with people who were involved with or, at least, aware of what kink was and they remained her friends to this day. So beyond the occasional newbie, it had actually been a while since she talked to anyone who wasn’t well versed in it and it made her as curious as Cain seemed to be about items he was searching.

“It’s fine if you don’t and my intention isn’t to embarrass you. I’m just curious about your curiosity and it might help things along if you do a little research, even if I am probably your best resource since I know how everything I’ve bought works.” She shrugged with a smile. “You never know, you might find something you and that fiancée of yours might like to try. Being a little adventurous with your sex life is never a bad thing, but you probably don’t want your old boss giving you sex advice so I’ll stop there.”

“I don’t think you are too old Mis…erm..Victoria,” he said as he picked up the invoice for the swing and set it in a pile among the other such restraints. “I have no doubt in my mind that you still turn many heads your way. Especially with a body like that.” He clammed up, worried that he might have crossed the line with that one. He took a breath and began to sort through one of his categories, digitizing them into the spreadsheet under ‘clothing’ now.
“This isn’t embarrassing me too much, Victoria. I mean, it’s more than I’m used to. I haven’t done anything really this adventurous since high school. But in college, things kind of got serious with academics. Spent less time in the hall ways or in a lady’s dorm and more time in the lab and in my books. And some of these dresses are very classy, even some of the lewd ones. I just didn’t want you to think I was, umm…thinking inappropriately about my boss.” Even though he was.

“My fiancée, Lydia, and I. Our sex life is good, we make love every so often when the mood is right. I think I’m the one who’s a little more adventurous in bed, really. One time, I bit her neck and she screamed at me, but another time, when I was getting too rough, I could have sworn she liked it. Maybe one day we’ll get a little more adventurous. Maybe not to your standards, haha, but maybe something that she’s com, that we’re comfortable with.”

He felt a little more calm not, assured that she wouldn’t fire him over this. He didn’t mind discussing his sex life with her. She didn’t seem to look down on his vanilla sex at all, and she might actually be a good resource. He licked his lips, unsure if he should press he matters further. His dark brown eyes shot at her to his side and then back to the screen.

“What kind of stuff do you like, Ms. Cortier?” he began, his voice an octane lower as if to allow himself a backdoor out of the conversation. “I mean, some of this stuff….it makes you look like you’re a dominatrix. Some of it quite the opposite. Or are these for other people?” He remembered all the sex expos she had been to and wondered what happened there. He began to imagine his boss whipping men left and right, clad in tight black leather with pink ribbons, much like the outfit he saw in her invoice, with that same wicked grin she flashed him at the interview.

“Ah, I see. So you weren’t having inappropriate thoughts about my body but you do objectively admit that I look good for me age.” She grinned in amusement before standing and walking to stand at the window. “All the same, I’m flattered.” She didn’t know anyone in the world who wouldn’t picture a buyer in an outfit, especially an outfit liked the few the saw. It was in the same way she imagined him in high school, luring some girl into his bed…or maybe his car. Hmm, but he didn’t seem like the luring type to her. She clicked her tongue as went back to her desk and curled up in her seat to face him.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you that sex should be great and the mood is always right?” Victoria watched with interest as his tongue wet his bottom lip, his curiosity getting the best of him. Pursing her lips in thought, she contemplated how much she should tell him. “Well to answer your second question. It’s both. Some of it is for me, some of it is for others…I wouldn’t call myself a dominatrix, a switch would be more correct.” Although if she was honest with herself, she had a dominant leaning with a tendency to top from the bottom. She liked being in control, liked hearing men beg, but there were times where she chose to let the all go. “The things that I like doing to my partners are also the things I like being done to me.” She ran a finger along her desk absentmindedly as she thought about the things she’d done.

“That being said, I like control – bringing someone to the edge but pulling them back until I feel like they deserve it. I like finding out what makes you tick, what spot makes your breath hitch, what spot makes you tense up in a painful kind of pleasure. Sometimes I like being nice, other times I’m the devil incarnate. If every single one of your senses are directed towards what I’m doing to you, then I’m a happy girl. I like when you’re afraid of how dark your desires are, but you feel safe enough to reveal them to me. I like breaking people Mr.Fisher, but I assure you, I’m always there to pick up the pieces.” She took a deep, steadying breath. “On the flip side, I like watching and being watched. I also like being pushed…if you bring tears to my eyes, it’s all the more better. I wake up feeling the best after my mind and body have been so thoroughly used and broken, so fulfilled.” Shifting in her seat, she realized she may have said too much, but she found she didn’t mind. “However, what I do with the things you’ll be seeing are between me and my partner…So I guess I'll leave it at that.”

Just then the phone rang and with one last lingering look at Cain, she answered the phone and slipped back into work mode.

He turned a shade of red when she called him out on his opinions on her body. But he wasn’t embarrassed- Why would he be? Truth be told, he didn’t mind paying her that compliment. She had no doubt put time and effort into her appearance and, frankly, it fit her hard working attitude. Though it wasn’t simply that he thought she looked good…for her age. She looked good, period. She had a body that put many of his students to shame. In addition to her hard work in keeping fit, the gifts her parents gave her were certainly an advantage many other women didn’t possess.

“Victoria, I’m a guy…we love sex. In college, before I found my calling, I was up chasing tail until the sun came up. I’ve had nights where I didn’t remember the girl’s name in the morning. Those were always some of the best. Nights fueled with drugs, alcohol and pointless college sex. But I’ve had to put that partying lifestyle behind me,” he said pausing for a second before he continued. “I had to focus on building something, you know? What would you say to someone like me who hasn’t accomplished anything in his life? Surly you wouldn’t hold the same opinion of that person as this one sitting right before you.”

As she told him about the things she desired, he felt his breath shorten, his heartbeat hasten. Some of these things, they aroused him, caused him to stir. He held his breath for some of it, hanging on her every word. Despite the natural role of the sexes for men to dominate, her sexual prowess made him feel like…well…a student. And as she cut the lesson short, he had to hold back from vocalizing his desire to know more. Luckily the phone rang, leaving him an out. He turned to his desk and continued working for the rest of the night.

Lydia was there, waiting for him, as he got home. She was already in her nightgown, ready for bed and he soon followed. They discussed the work he was doing, and Cain decided not to get too in depth with the details of his duties. But throughout it all, the words of his boss snaked through his thoughts. How did she break people? How did she put them back together? He thought of her in her outfit, being ‘the devil incarnate ad soon found himself aroused and stiff at the thought. He brushed up against his fiancée as the two of them lied in bed, and as she let out of a soft moan, he turned her over on her back, his lips finding hers. Lydia instinctively parted her legs, the hem of her nightgown rising up to her thighs now. Lifting his hand to his lips, Cain licked his palm hastily and reached between them, rubbing her between her legs, drawing out a moan from his woman. Grasping himself, he spread the saliva on his cock, allowing himself a slick push until he was fully inside of her. Lydia moaned softly, her knees bending slightly as Cain began to work himself in and out of her. He closed his eyes and took her hands in his and held on tight. His hips rocked harder, faster. His breath was short, his body hot to the touch, his cock had never felt harder. He imagined her, not his fiancée. He imagined how he fucked her, as he used the body below him. Cain’s lips parted and he almost moaned a name that was not hers, biting his lower lip as he felt himself about to cum. One more thrust and he was buried deep, cumming hard inside of Lydia, his body tense and his desire unobstructed. The two didn’t say a word, but her hands were on his face. He opened his eyes and saw her own locked on his.

“Be more gentle next time,” she whispered as she kissed his lips and snuggled up to him as he lied down on his back. For some reason, he didn’t want to hear that from her. But soon, he fell asleep as well.

As work ended for him at the labs, Cain packed up his gear and tossed it into the car. He was on his way to Victoria’s house, and the ominous size of her home still intimidated him. Still, he approached the front door and offered another knock, waiting for her and quite eager to see her once again.

Victoria mulled over his words as they worked, a smirk sometimes finding its way to her lips as she wondered how Cain saw himself. She never understood why people thought they had to give up playing hard if they wanted to work hard and make something of themselves. Sure there came a time when focusing on an end goal was important but Victoria knew she’d be nothing if she didn’t have those times when she could just let loose. They way in which she did it now was now low key but no less exciting. Her taste in fun and pleasure had simply matured with age. As for what she would say to a younger unaccomplished Cain…well it would be nothing. Sex didn’t require words after all.

Victoria stayed on her best behavior for the rest of the day, wanting to finish up as much work as possible to free up her weekend. At the end of the night, she walked Cain to the door before walking to the kitchen, only having time to grab a quick snack before the doorbell rang.

Opening the door with a raised brow, she assessed the man in front of her. “You don’t waste any time do you.” Her voice was wry as his strong arms snaked around her body, squeezing her ass as he closed the door with his foot. Her hands traveled up his chest, one stopping at his neck while the other grazed his lips, her thumb caressing his bottom lip as she stared unto his brown eyes.

“Three weeks. Three weeks since I last tasted you Tori.” The rasp in his voice caused her eyes to close as he pushed her against the wall and pressed himself against her, making it clear just who was going to be in control tonight. She moved her hips against his, happy that he was already hard and ready.

“If you wanted another taste, all you had to do was ask.” She gasped as her head snapped back, his hands entwined tightly in her hair and exposing her neck while his other slipped inside her leggings, cupping her mound as two fingers slipped inside.

“Don’t test me Victoria.” They both knew that when it came to meeting, she was the one that decided when and where – no matter who was in control at the time. Throwing that back in his face only fired him up more and Victoria knew she was going to have a night to remember because of it and she needed that after being with Cain.

"Then don't make me wait Marcus."

“You need to be gone by the time I get home Marcus. I have work to finish.” Victoria slipped into her dress and pulled it over her ample curves and the light bruises that appeared on her breast and thighs. When she turned to face the man who gave them to her, she found him admiring his handy work before looking her in the eye. “Fine, but I want to see you again Tori. Waiting so long in between sessions is a pain.” She slipped into her shoes with a smile and grabbed her purse.

“You knew what you were getting yourself into when you decided to play with me. Don’t complain now.” With that she left her room to start the day.

She was happy to when her meeting with the board went more smoothly that morning, some of them even started on the interview processes she proposed yesterday. It allowed her to get a little work done in her office and look at an estate that was soon to be put on the market before she headed home for the day.

A sigh escaped her as she saw Marcus’s car on the street. Parking she headed inside, dropping her keys at the mantle. “Marcus it’s time to go.” Her voice carried through the house and it wasn’t long before the man showed up, popping his head out of the kitchen.

“I’m just making a sandwich and then I’ll be gone.” She shook her head as she crossed the hall into the kitchen where Marcus was finishing up, her heels clicking as she went. "Last time I checked that was my kitchen and my food."

“You were a little slut last night.” Marcus murmured, choosing to ignore what she said. Victoria smirked but didn’t say anything in response as she heard a knock at the door. Marcus took a bite of his sandwich before sauntering out of the kitchen. “I’m just saying. You teased me for being so eager but I wasn’t the only one.” She sighed as she placed her hand on the door knob.

“Well it’d been a while for me too. Now why don’t you go be useful somewhere else?” She opened the door a smile on her face as she saw Cain. Marcus glanced at the man, his eyes curious as he stepped outside, nodding to the other man.

“I’ll see you later, ma chère.” Victoria nodded in agreement as she watched Marcus walk to his car before turning her eyes once again to Cain. Something about the young man was different today…or maybe she just saw him differently after picturing him in her bed last night.

“Sorry about that. He doesn’t know when to leave.” She let Cain inside, closing the door behind her as she finally slipped out of her shoes, realizing for the first time just how much taller Cain was.

“So how was yesterday for you?” Now that he had a day with her, Victoria wanted to know early on if there was something that needed to change and how much he was willing to give her. She walked down the hall bypassing the stairs leading to the office and going to the kitchen instead. “Do you think you can handle this schedule?”

Victoria woke up late and skipped lunch. After all that happened last night she should’ve eaten something but there hadn’t been any time during the day. Opening the stainless steel fridge, she grabbed ingredients to make a honey ham sandwich before closing the door and getting to work. “Are you hungry? I’m just going to whip up a sandwich since I haven’t eaten much today.”

The sight of the man next to her by the door took him aback for a moment. Victoria never mentioned a boyfriend or anything of the sort. Cain switched the suitcase into his left hand, extending his right to the man, thinking it was the polite thing to do. But as the man passed him, offering him a nod as he left, Cain stood there dumbfounded, looking back to Victoria for clarification on what just occurred.

“I guess not,” he said, watching as she took off her heels, noticing the look of relaxation upon her face, “Looks like you had a hard day. I might have just what you need for that,” he said with a smile as he headed past the way up and into her kitchen. He finally noticed her dress, it was a simple black dress that really showed off her hips and Cain couldn’t help but stare, just a little. He set his suitcase on the counter and flicked open both buckles as he opened it. He watched her begin to fix herself a sandwich as he pulled out a nice d’Angjou pear. “Nothing really to report, I think we’ll be working together quite nicely, Miss..err Victoria.” He looked around her kitchen for a knife block, grabbing the paring knife ad he cut one half of the pear off. “Sorry, one of these days I’ll completely forget to be so formal around you. But right now, it’s just habbit.”

He continued slicing the pear up until it was rendered into small, bite sized pieces. “When’s the last time you had a pear? I bet it’s been a few months, if not a few years. Lydia slipped one into my briefcase this morning, so I thought we’d share it before work.” He handed her half of the slices before he discarded the core. “I guess your..umm..friend didn’t cook you breakfast then?” he said, making a subtle inquiry at their relationship. “Maybe you should teach him some manners?” He ate one of his slices before taking the rest in one hand and the suitcase in the other as he went upstairs with her.

“So how was your day, Victoria?” He said as he set down his briefcase next to his desk, and reaching into his pocket to grasp his phone before setting it beside the mousepad. “I actually had a question for you. But I’m not sure if it’s appropriate. So if I’m crossing a line, please let me know.” He coughed a bit, clearing his throat as he spoke. “Last night…when you said you like to break people. I mean sexually break people. What did you mean by that? I’ve just never heard such a term be used in that context.” The idea ran through his mind, and he thought he understood the term quite well. But maybe he just wanted to hear more of her thoughts on sex. It was a refreshing point of view, so different from his fiancée’s. And Cain had to admit, the thought of a more active and exciting sex life intrigued him.

Victoria glanced up at Cain as she cut into her lettuce and tomato a smirk on her face. “Just the thing, huh?” Her grey eyes followed his movements as he began slicing into the pear, her sensitive nose picking up the scent not too long after. “Hmm maybe you can’t break it because you subconsciously like having a woman you have to answer to.” She winked at him good naturedly as she put everything together on a plate. “You might actually be right. Pears where never really thing. Whenever I bought them they tasted like shi…well bland, but these are good. You've got my stamp of approval.” She grinned at him before and taking a bite, pausing at his question as she grabbed her plate off food and started upstairs.

“No he didn’t but no one is allowed to cook breakfast for me since I’m the best at it. You want a deluxe omelet? Fruit pancakes or waffles? I’m your girl. You want something light but filling, I’ll whip you up some awesome granola and yogurt. Not to mention my homemade honey butter for toast. And I’ll even serve it to you in bed. I’m the queen of breakfast, it doesn’t make sense to mess with perfection.” She set her plate down with a smug look on her face as she slid into her seat. “Besides, the man couldn’t cook to save his life, but believe me. He can be incredibly well mannered when he needs to be.” She took a bite of her sandwich as he settled into his seat and proceeded to fire off questions.

Her eyes warmed slightly at from his questions as she sat her sandwich down and licked the sauce from her thumb. “Well, to answer your first question, my day was good. My colleagues finally pulled their heads out of their asses and we’ll be having a killer opening for an estate next week.” She clasped her fingers together in her lap as she folded her legs, food forgotten for the moment. “As for you second question, it is highly inappropriate. However, I think we burned that bridge of propriety yesterday, but surely you’ve met someone once in your life who had you so wrapped around their finger you would do anything just to taste her, touch her or maybe to have her touch you?” She looked at him for moment before standing up and walking towards her. “Have you never been so addicted to someone that their smell alone could send waves of pleasure straight to your cock?” She invaded his space as she came to stand behind him. “Or maybe the feel of her hands finally touching your body that has been burning for her for what feels like hours when it’s only been mere minutes, yet she never fully lets you indulge in all she has to offer and you can’t help but beg because at the point, you need her warmth, her tightness, her moans. No…the only sense of solace you can find is small sample she allows you as you feel the wetness of her folds.” Her words where accentuated by her fingers brushing across his back as another played with the stands of his hair.

“Or maybe that isn’t enough for someone like you. Perhaps your breaking point comes from being continuously brought to brink of cumming only for her to full back, leaving your cock glistening and exposed from her juices because she rode you simply for her pleasure. She does this so many times and so unexpectedly that coherent thought has all but left you, and in that moment you become hers. Her little fucktoy to treat as she pleases. You’ll do anything she says - beg, crawl, even kneel at her feet just for her to give you that long awaited climax.” She leaned down until her lips where mere millimeters from his ear, her hair brushing his neck as she murmured.

“Of course, I might be off base with this scenario as well. Maybe your breaking point is a woman is more insatiable than yourself, always pushing you to give her more, fuck her harder make her reach her own breaking point where her mind is gone, and in the process, so is yours.” She sighed at the thought before straightening up and finding her nipples hard. Walking around to face him she leaned against his desk. “Of course that’s the point in breaking someone. Everyone’s different and it’s my job…” She smiled before correcting herself. “My pleasure to figure out what it takes to make a person come to that point. There’s also the aspect of pushing someone into unfamiliar territory, taboo territory beyond simple scratching and biting. Discovering that you like something you shouldn’t is extremely emotional for some people. It makes them feel vulnerable when someone else knows it as well, but it also makes you feel incredibly alive. It’s one of the greatest adrenaline rushes but also comes with a bit of a crash when your body is still in shock from it all. I can say first hand that it’s an incredible feeling but also such a turn on to watch. It would be a shame if you never experienced it on some level. It's impossible to deny it has a certain appeal. You’ll be married soon and might miss the opportunity…unless of course, she’s the reason you’re asking me these things. Is innocent Lydia really a vixen?” She quirked her brow before going sit down and picking up her sandwich.

“Oh but please Cain, tell me if I’ve just crossed a line. I’m not too sure if my answer was inappropriate.” Her voice dripped with mocking concern, but Victoria couldn’t stop the grin that spread on her coral lips and failed miserable to hide it as she took another bite.

He was hanging on her every word, his fingers frozen on the keys as he watched her describe lust to him. He didn’t move his head, but he watched her through the reflection of his powered down screen. The things she described, the words she used, all of it seemed to hit him so hard. He wasn’t sure if it was how Victoria spoke, the exact words she chose, of the presence of her fingers on his body…but soon he found himself breathing hard, and furthermore, he felt his heart beating faster, the blood coursing through his veins hard and fast now. A slight gasp slipped past his lips as her fingers across his back and his manhood soon thickening down the side of his pants. And finally, as she crept up beside him, Cain could feel her breaths upon him. Despite being taller, stronger, larger than this woman, he felt so powerless right now. He was scared, he was aroused. Or was it he was scared of how aroused he was?

As she leaned over his desk, looking right at him, he tried to maintain his composure. It was no easy task, his lips had to part, allowing him to breathe steadily. His cock was ridged, pressing hard against the fabric of his boxer briefs and his slacks, screaming for release. Never had he felt quite like this. And when he eyes lowered slightly, and he caught a glimpse of his boss’ nipples poking against the fabric of her dress, his eyes looked up to hers in a bit of panic. Did she notice me looking at her? Luckily for him, she was heading back to her desk now. The last few words were lost to him in the cloud of lust she seemed to descend upon him.

He had trouble thinking, let along concentrating. He thought of her, and the man he saw today. What did she do to him? Did she ride him, did she hurt him? Did she make him beg for her pussy? Lydia would never do such a thing. And at that moment, he felt jealous of the man. Jealous that he got to experience such lust and passion when he hadn’t. Why shouldn’t he get to experience this fulfillment?

Cain stood up suddenly, making sure not to turn around fully to her, his erection thankfully slipping up against his abdomen now, only slightly concealed. “If you’ll excuse me!” he said, looking around in a panic for the bathroom, quickly leaving the office and turning down the hall. He closed the door behind him and nearly collapsed, his hands on the sink rim as he looked at himself in the mirror. A slight sheen of perspiration on his brow as he turned on the water as quickly as he could, leaning in to take a drink. He stood up and quickly undid he belt, his movements clumsy as he let the metal clasp rink against the sink edge as he pulled his pants down slightly, followed soon after by his boxer briefs. His manhood sprung forth, already glistening with a pearl of precum upon the helm, the latest of many that were now spread across his undergarment and himself. Slowly, he grasped himself at the base, slowly bringing his hand up and then back down.

Cain started stroking himself, closing his eyes and imagining Victoria now. All he needed were her words, and as he reminisced at her lusty calls, he found himself throbbing in his hands, his entire length already glistening with his pre. “Oh god,” he whispered, as his stroking intensified. His other hand gripped the rim of the sink, his knuckles white as he jerked himself harder and harder now. “Oh fuck, Miss Cortier,” he whispered, closing his eyes as he continued to get himself off in his boss’ bathroom.

Victoria watched with curiosity as Cain shot out of his seat and headed straight for the door without waiting for her to respond. She smiled as she ate a slice of her pear, pleased with herself that she managed to get a rise out of Cain. Now she only wondered how far she could go before he either gave in or quit. In that moment she was glad that she’d gotten so much work done because she suddenly found herself wanting to play and bit…or at least tease. Swinging her chair towards the door she stood up and headed silently towards the bathroom.

Biting her lip she pressed her ear against the door and listened only for her brow to raise as she heard her last name. So it wasn’t his fiancé he was imagining in that moment. His quiet calls did nothing to slow the growing stream of arousal that was dampening her satin panties, and as much as she wanted to touch herself she refrained. As she leaned there listening she began to think that maybe Cain never had to wait for release. If his fiancé didn’t do it for him, then he’d do it himself and Victoria was delighted about the fact that she might get to tease such him. Standing straight, she decided to make her presence known.

“Mr.Fisher if you want me that badly all you have to do is ask…but you should be aware that no one is allowed the cum in my house without me being there to watch, and that goes for the bathroom as well.” Leaning on the wall next to the door, she folded her arms and offered him a choice, her tone light but serious. “So unless you plan on opening the door and letting me in, I suggest you zip up and get started on your work….unless you want me to make the decision for you.” Her voice was calm but firm as she looked down at her nails.

He stopped cold, looking up to the source of the voice with eyes filled with dread. She heard! She knows! He swallowed, slowly pushing himself from the edge of the sink as he taught himself how to breathe again. To say Cain was in a state of panic would be putting it mildly. How would he be able to explain this to anyone? To be fired under such a situation. He wanted to lie, to tell her that what she heard was all in her mind. But he knew that Victoria knew exactly what he was doing, there wasn’t a doubt in his mind. He looked down, his hand with a few spatters of his precum on his fingers and his shaft completely slick. He was throbbing, and despite his shock overwhelming him, he never softened.

He took a step towards the door, reaching out with his clean hand to the knob. A small click was heard, followed shortly with the turn of the handle. The door opened slowly, and Cain slowly moved his head to the opening, finding her back against the wall with her arms crossed. He looked at her, noticing her form. She didn’t look mad, she…looked playful?

“If you don’t fire me, you can come in. Just….just keep this between us?”

Victoria stood straighter as she turned and faced Cain, her brow raised. “So if I do fire you, you’ll what? Stay in the bathroom leaking cum on my floor?” She gently pushed the door and slipped inside, closing the door behind her. She looked at his face, noticing the red flush that tinted his cheeks and his nostrils slightly flared from breath before letting her eyes travel down further.
It was all it took for her not to lick her lips at the sight. The urge to kneel down a taste his cock, feel it pulsing in her mouth was strong but she remained in place.

“Finish.” Her eyes found his once more, her voice slightly hoarse with lust. “Tell me what you imagined me doing.” Walking towards Cain, she pressed herself against him until his dick was sandwiched between them. “I want to see you cum while you tell me. If you do that…I’ll let you keep your job…and maybe this delicious little secret as well.” She pressed her hips against his, getting a better feel of his cock before stepping away and going to sit against the edge of the porcelain tub. Her eyes where nearly in line with his sex and she couldn’t help but admire the view for a moment. He certainly didn’t have anything to be shy about. She could imagine it filling every one of her holes in the best way, the slight curve and thick veins teasing her g-spot along the way. Oh did the thought make her wet enough to stain her panties. She only wondered if he knew how to use it. Now that he let her in, she knew that she’d have plenty of time to figure it out. Lifting her hand she gesture for him to come a little closer, her big eyes looking up at him in amusement.

“You can start now and as much as I’m sure you’d like to, don’t cum on me.” Victoria didn’t want his seed on her clothes. No, she wanted it her mouth, and until she was sure he would go further, he couldn’t take liberties with her body just yet. She bit her bottom lip to keep the smile off her face as she thought of how far he would go to get access.

Back
Top Bottom