Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tales of the Lost Island [nightsorceress and solitaryman]

"Oh no, it felt wonderful," Grant replied as he watched her sit up. He then moved, and stretched before sitting up in bed with her.

Lillian smiled a bit before getting up. "I should go get some fruit for breakfast." She said as she slowly left his room. She then left the tree house in search of fresh fruit for breakfast

Grant watched her get up, "I'll have us some coffee ready," and watched her leave the room. He got up, just in his pants, his hairy chest fully exposed, and went into the kitchen while she was gone to make coffee for both of them. The smell of the fresh brewed coffee filled the tree house and its smell escaped outside.

A set of eyes watched as Lillian left the tree house. They belonged to a member of the crew of a merchant raider who had put in to the cove on the northern end of the island. He had been exploring the island as well, and he stayed out of sight as he watched her search for fruit.

Lillian came upon a banana tree and looked at it. It's bark was smooth how ever that didn't stop her. She climbed right up the trunk. Holding on with one hand the other reached for her knife and cut some the bunch. She grabbed them as they feel and put them in her poach and climbed back down the tree

The raider scout watched her climb up the tree, his eyes saw her shirt ride up high as she got the banana bunch. He watched her come back down the tree. He made sure nobody else was around before he made his move. He then slipped up behind her, raised a black jack, and bonked her across the back of her head.

Lillian climbed back down the tree once on the ground she put her knife away and then brushed off her hands. She felt a sharp pain on the back of her head and she collapsed to the ground

The scout watched her collapse to the ground out cold. He rolled her on her back, moved her arms over her head, and saw her shirt ride up high to reveal her belly button, stretched into a vertical oval. He then took her knife, and her pouch of fruit...then slung the pouch over his shoulder, and the knife in his belt, which also held a pistol, and an scabbard with a knife of his own.

He dragged her along the path, by her ankles until he came to a clearing. He had driven some stakes into the ground, and then tied her up, spread between the four stakes. He then rolled up a bandanna, inserted it in her mouth, and tied it off behind her head. He then disappeared into the jungle.

Lillian slowly came too. She tried to sit up but quickly found her arms and legs were bound. She tried to scream and that was when she noticed the gag in her mouth. She fough against the ropes but all she mated to do is rub them against her wrist and ankles causing herself pain. Her only is if Grant finds her.

Grant started to worry that Lillian hadn't returned with the fruit. He already had tin cup of coffee, so he decided to look for her. He took the bow and quiver of arrows and left the tree house. He soon found her trail and followed it into the jungle. He came upon her in the clearing, just as a wild boar had entered the edge of the clearing at the other side. He saw her staked out on the ground, her shorts barely covered her crotch by now, and her belly moved in and out rapidly as well as her belly button moved up and down with each breath.

He saw she was gagged and already had an arrow in the bow. He knew he would only get one shot, so he took his time as the boar was curious of her being staked out on the ground. He let fly the arrow and it found its mark. The boar went down, dead, and he sighed in relief. He came over to her, and along the way spotted the set of human tracks leading off into the jungle. He took out his knife, and cut her loose, then removed the gag from her mouth.

Lillian could not see the boar where she lay so she had no idea why Grant was aiming the arrow. She closed her eyes as he shot but the arrow didn't hit her. When he untied and she sat up she saw the dead creature. She hugged Grant once she was free and then looked around in alarm "where is that bastard that did this to me. I am going to gut him like a fish"

Grant hugged her back as he helped her off the ground, her shorts barely covered her crotch and the top of her butt. He retrieved her knife and gave it to her, then looked at her, "Whoever it was headed off in that direction, he pointed at the tracks...looks like towards the north end of the island over the mountain trail." He looked over at the dead boar, "Well we have lots of fresh meat now," then went over to start to gut the dead pig.

Lillian took the knife and then fixed her clothes as they bunched up from being dragged. It was then she noticed her wrist they were red, and even had cuts in them bleeding slightly. She looked at the pig nd Grant "we should get back to the tree house before whoever did this to me finds it," there was angry tone to her voice not with Grant but with what happen to her.

"I agree, though I would say they are long gone by now. They staked you out to provide the pig with a meal, and now we get to eat the pig." He smiled and then helped her back to the tree house. There, he put on a poultice to help heal her wrists, and then went back for the pig. He strung it up on a tree and started to cut it up and get ready to be cured and smoked to store it for later. He had built an efficient storage place to keep the meat as well as over his journeys, had found salt to use as a preservative.

Once Lillian was back at the tree house while Grant was taking care of the boar she began to take out every weapon she had. Her father left her several and showed her how to use all of them. She had 4 pistols and 2 rifles. His sword, a dager, and two sets of bows and arrows. She sharpen every blade.

Grant finished taking care of the boar and stored the meat. He disposed of the skin and bones, for the other animals to devour, and then came into the tree house. His right eyebrow rose as he saw her at work, sharpening the blades of the sword and dagger. "I see you have quite an arsenal of weapons," he then got them each a mug of coffee. "Going hunting?" he inquired as he sipped on his coffee and looked over the pistols and rifles.

"My father saved what he could from the ship" she said as she finished with the dagger running her finger over the blade to ensure it was sharp. "I am going to hunt down that bastard that attacked me, make him this twice before hit someone from behind."

Grant nodded, and saw that her dagger was as sharp as a scalpel. "I think you should eat first, whoever this was is still on the island, and the tracks back where I found you will be easy to follow." He sat her coffee down beside where she worked, and then went into the kitchen. He returned with a plate of bacon and eggs, as well as the fruit she had picked. "The tracks headed north from where I found you, towards the mountains in central part of the island."

Lillian looked at the food her anger still clear as day on her face. "No thank you I just want to find this guy and make him pay for what he did" she then grabbed her arrows and proceed to sharpen them until they were just as sharp as the dagger

"I want to find him, or them, too Lillian, but going off angry could mean you'll make a mistake." He wasn't going to miss breakfast as he ate his meal, sipped his coffee, and then watched her sharpen the arrows in the quiver.

Lillian stopped her sharpening and sighed heavily "I just don't feel safe here now because of him. I just want to feel safe again." She said softly she was looking down not able to look at him.

"Well, you have me, don't I help you feel safe here?" He knew she wanted to feel safe, and then came over to her. He leaned her back against him, and his hands intersected over her belly button. "I would never let anything happen to you Lillian, you have my word on that." He could not take back what happened to her when she was knocked out and staked out in the clearing but he also wanted to do all he could to make her safe.

Lillian shook her head "I can't relie on you to make me feel safe. I did that as a little girl, and then when my father died I was left in complete fear, what happens if something happens to you, like it did my father and I am alone again I don't know if I am strong enough this time to pick up the pieces"

Grant tried to understand what she was trying to say and, to a certain extent he did. She had been on her own on this island before he showed up. "I can't promise that something will not happen to me, but while I am still alive, I will do what I can to help you feel safe." He finished his meal and coffee. "You should have something to eat before you start out on your hunting trip."

Lillian sighed softly and moved over to the plate she picked at the eggs and ate some of the bacon. Sipping the coffee. Once she finished she looked him "are you coming or staying here"

Grant sensed she was doing that, grudgingly. "I am going along, if you wish me to, unless you feel I will slow you down." He got up from the table and packed his pouch with some biscuits and dried meet, as well as making sure his canteen was filled with water. He got his rifle and shells, as well as his Wembley revolver, and strapped on the pistol belt, which had a knife on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom