Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tales of the Lost Island [nightsorceress and solitaryman]

Lillian thought about it for a long moment. He could probably explain why she felt that way but then again she not sure how to explain how she felt. Plus if it was wrong of her to think that way she would feel even more foolish then she already did. She shook her head a little and looked down

Grant watched her think and then saw her look down again. "It's alright Lillian, you can talk about it when you want. I will show you a way that I feel about you." He then kissed her lips softly after he moved her head upward to look deep into her eyes. "Sweet dreams," he then went back up to his room and laid down to go to sleep.

Lillian was shocked when he kissed her. When he pulled away and went to bed she wanted more. She sat there for a moment and then slowly got up and went to his bed room. She carefully opened his door and bit her lip "Grant what was that"

Grant sat up when she opened the door to his bedroom. "It's called a kiss, and it's done to express your feelings for that person you do it to." He got up and walked over to her. His lips met hers again, and he kissed her lips softly, then looked at her. "Did you like that?" he inquired of her as he then stroked her hair softly.

"A kiss" she repeated more to herself then to him. She then surprised when he got up and did it again. This time her lips sort of kissed him back. When he asked if she liked it she thought for a moment "yes I do, do you"

Grant smiled, "Yes I do, very much, it arouses the feelings inside me, that is why I did it again." He kissed her back, this time the kiss was deeper.

Lillian was glad to hear that he liked the feeling too. It made it less wrong. When. He kissed her again she kissed him back but her kisses were not as deep as he they were unsure. When they broke the kiss again she looked at him "what are you feeling?"

He looked at her after the kiss was broken, and listened to her question. "I feel quite wonderful inside, like I would like to get closer to you, to hold you tight. I am trying to show you that I do care about you." His hands stroked her hair softly and he hoped that doing that was also an expression of his feelings of how beautiful she was. In Grant's mind, at least she kissed, him, though unsure they seemed. He was not going to rush things with her, he knew she was to young at the time her parents died, for them to explain to her about the feelings of love that occur between a man and a woman.

Lillian looked at him almost amazed. "That's what I was feeling, like I want to be closer to you, to feel your arms around me, I feel like I have a thousand butterflies in my stomach. But I didn't know if these feelings were right to have"

Grant nodded, "Exactly the way I feel too. Those are good feelings Lillian, you will know if the feelings you have are bad, I am sure you have had them here on the island time to time when you sense danger." He then brought her close to him, and cuddled her with his left arm, as he kissed her again, deeply, his left hand over her belly and belly button.

As he drew her closer Lillian leaned against him. She never realized how much taller he was compared to herself until they stood there like this. Her head rest against his chest.

Grant turned her so her back was against her chest, and his hands moved her shirt upward to feel her belly and belly button. He softly kissed her neck and shoulders, as his right index finger traced the vertical outline of her belly button.

She was not sure what he was doing but she let him turn her. She found that he now held her with her back against him. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips on her neck and shoulder she enjoyed the sensation very much.

Grant continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as his right index finger continued to trace her belly button. He whispered softly in her left ear, "You still like it," then kissed her right ear.

Lillian leaned against him more. Her head rest against his shoulder, every where his touched or kissed she felt a tingle on her skin. "Yes I like it"

Grant was happy to hear that she liked what he was doing. He then sat against the headboard of the bed, and leaned her back against him. His hands intersected on her waist, just below her belly button, and then he kissed her neck softly.

As he leaned back against the head board she leaned her back against his chest. She liked the feeling of them so close together, "why does this feel good" she asked softly

"It means we want to be with each other, and explore the feelings we have for each other. It is an age old custom called, love. Your father and mother went through the same things we are now, and is the reason you are in the world and here with me now." Grant enjoyed the feeling of her close to him, as he stroked her hair softly.

Lillian thought about what he said. She thought about her parents and she remembered them huging and kissing each other. She smiled to herself "I glad you feel the same way I do." She then yawned a bit but tried to ignore it she wanted to stay with him longer

He saw her yawn, "Why don't you sleep here, with me, so you can stay with me longer?" He settled down in the bed, and cuddled her close as he moved the blanket over them, his right arm around her, his right hand over her belly, and his right index finger traced her belly button, as he felt it move up and down with each breath. He started to drift off to sleep to the sounds of the waves in the distance splashing softly onto the beach.

Lillian did not fight when he offered her to stay with him. She laid down her head rested against his shoulder and her arm draped across his stomach. She yawned again before closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep

Grant slept soundly and peacefully with Lillian in bed with him. He kept tracing her belly button during the night, softly and unconsciously. He awakened to the sound of the birds chirping, and smiled as he looked at her. He kept her cuddled close to him as his left hand stroked her hair softly.

Lillian was looked so peaceful in her sleep, it seemed a change from her normal look of toughness or confusion she had when she was a wake. As he stroked her hair, Lillian slowly began to open her eyes, she smiled as she realized she wasn't dreaming and she had fallen a sleep with him.

Grant continued to stroke her belly button softly under the blanket as well as her hair with his other hand. He saw the picture on her face as one of being comfortable, and he had not seen that in her since being here on the island. He smiled as he watched her eyes open. "Good morning," he whispered. "Did you sleep well?"

Lillian looked at him "good morning, I slept wonderfully" she then noticed she was still laying on him "I hope you were not uncomfortable with my sleeping on top of you?" She slowly sat up giving him a chance to move

Back
Top Bottom