Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Overlord. (Cr0ssy1307 & vmpdevil101)

cr0ssy1307

Planetoid
Saris stood atop the small hill, watching as the village people were rounded up in the small town square. This village, Bree, was his first real conquest. His first step to overthrowing the empire that ruled this land and establishing his own dominion. He smiled a thin smile at the though, before stepping down the hill, walking slowly to the small gathering of people, huddled and terrified. They had every reason to be, Saris thought to himself. If they tried to fight, to disobey him then his wrath would be terrible. As he approached the group he thought back, thinking on the years he spent planning his rise to power.

Ever since he had been a child he had dreamed of power. His mother had died in child birth and his father was unknown to him, although he had his suspicions. He had never dwelled in more than one orphanage or home for long, leaving to seek out his evil destiny. He didn’t know why he was so evil, but he guessed it was because of who he thought his father was, a demon. Specifically a demon of dominance, which explained his nature and his powers. Ever since he was young he had an ability to bend people to his will, corrupting their souls. Then, as he had reached the age of eighteen he summoned the first of the Vargul.

The Vargul were his minions, summoned from another realm. They were humanoid, with thick, dark blue skin and long, dirty black hair. Their nails grew long and sharp like claws, their teeth like fangs. They were the perfect monsters, savage, yet smart enough to follow his orders and wield weapons. It was the Vargul that had capture Bree, wielding various assortments of simple iron armour and crude weapons. So far he only had fifty Vargul, but he planned to summon more. Many more, and the people would work to arm them and prepare them for war.

“People of Bree.” He addressed the group, a short distance from them. His voice deep and rich. He wore black trousers and a leather tunic for protection. Over the tunic he wore a long black coat that reached his knees, the bottom tattered and ripped. At his belt was a simple steel longsword. “My name is Saris, and I am your new lord. This empire of yours, it will not last for I will bring it to its knees, and in its place you will have me, a dark overlord. I give you one choice now, obey me or die.” He observed the huddle of villagers, noticing something, someone. A woman, much more remarkable and beautiful than the others who caught his attention.

Annabel stood beside her sister Rosa both beautiful in the kingdom. Annabel had long almost white wavy hair that cascaded down to her ass and was normally pulled to the side and braided. She was the kings number one concubine and favored by the people. She hide under her cloak her hood draping over her face so as not to be seen by the man invading her kings realm. Her sister Rosa was a beauty but nothing like Annabel she had dark brown straight hair that was loss and tossed around her. She had tanned skin which was common for people in this area. She wore a thin dark green dress that looked tattered and worn. Annabel looked at her sister she was beautiful and Annabel know this man… no monster wouldn’t be able to see her but would very much be able to see her sister. “Rosa that monster will see you.” She urged her sister to hide her face.
Rosa eyed the man she liked power and he had it but there was something about him that put her off. Her little sister urged her to hide but Rosa wasn’t scared not of him at least. No there were worse things in life then to die and she knew Annabel had went through most of it being with the king was nothing but torture or at least that’s what Rosa thought. Annabel held her sisters hand tightly as they stood there and watched as the man caught Rosa’s eyes.
Yes it was Rosa he saw and Rosa wanted him to see her and not her beloved beautiful sister. Annabel would be a great tool for this man but Rosa hoped he’d never figure that out.

Back
Top Bottom