Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hostage (Smokey & Princess_Ally)

He moaned and fucked her ass more. "That's right slut, you belong to me." He groaned and keeps fucking her butt til he cums again. "How does your ass feel, slut? nice and hot?" He smirks and squeezes one of her nipples. "Obey me for the rest of your life......." He smirks and grins.

Jacey had never felt so broken down, but at that moment, she was absolutely defeated. She laid still on the ground, whimpering quietly as he pumped yet another load of cum into her. She didn't answer his question, knowing that he already knew the answer to it. "I just want to go to bed..please." she said quietly, her voice catching as she cried softly.

He grinned and pulled out of her ass letting his cum pour from it. He spanked her then pulled her to her feet. He brought her over to a dirty bed and threw her on it, once she was placed on it he handcuffed her to the bedpost. "Sweet dreams, slave." He grinned before leaving the room and locking the door behind him leaving her chained to the bed in a dark room with no light.

She had to lean against him for support as he walked her to the room, groaning as he pushed her roughly onto the bed. She trembled in the dark, from a combination of cold, fear, and pain. It was awhile before she fell asleep, and even once she did, she found herself waking often, the discomfort of the situation making it hard for her to get a good nights sleep.

When morning came he unlocked the door and brought her breakfast of some eggs and bacon with a slice of toast. It was a small amount of food, she would be his prisoner and be treated as one. He uncuffed her and put the plate on the bed. "Eat up slave." He said with a grin. He sat on a chair and waited to watch her eat the food. He didn't do anything to it but he wanted her to learn to eat what he gave her and only what he gave her, she'd be in a world of hurt if she dared ask for another morsel of food.

Already awake, but still tired, she sat up slowly as he walked in, eying the food. She hadn't realized how hungry she had been until she started to eat, using her free hand that wasn't cuffed to the bed to quickly devour the food. It didn't take her long to eat it, and she knew that she could have ate more, but she wasn't about to ask. "Thank you." she said quietly, hoping that if she stayed on his good side, he would go easier on her.

He looked at her and nodded. "You going to be a good girl for me today?" He asked leaning closer to her and brushing her messy hair away from her face. "You going to let me bathe you and get you nice and clean for today?" He said softly. He was going to be gentle if she let him be but if not. then she'd be in a world of pain if it called for it. "Be a good girl,a nd I'll be a good master, but if you disobey my orders, then you will be punished, and you won't like it very much." He smiled and caressed her cheek then kissed her neck. "Now, is my naughty slut going to let me bathe her?" He said softly.

Jacey nodded slightly, jumping a bit as he reached out to touch her, thinking he was going to hurt her. She was surprised when he simply moved her hair out of her face, and she relaxed a bit as he spoke to her more kindly than he had the entire time she'd been there. She nodded once more, sighing as he kissed her neck. She was surprised by his attitude, and though she didn't want to let go of her dignity and give in to him, she knew that behaving and doing what he asked her would make things so much easier. "Yes master." she told him quietly, the word feeling strange coming out of her mouth.

"Good...." He kissed her neck and then helped her off the bed. He brought her up to the bathroom and got a bath ran for her. "I'm going to bathe with you, you will lay on top of me and if my cock goes inside of you, you are to keep it there and slowly ride me, is that understood?" He said softly. He striped and got into the bath when the bath was full laying down he made sure his cock was nice and erect. "If you want to please me good, you can sit on my cock and take it deep into your naughty little butt....." He said softly licking his lips at he young woman.

"Yes sir.." she said quietly as she watched him get into the tub. She followed after, a sigh of contentment leaving her lips as she eased her aching body into the hot water. Her cheeks flushed at his words as she moved on top of him, his hard cock pressing between her legs. "Can I have it in my pussy?" she asked, biting her lip slightly as she stared up at him hopefully. It wasn't that she really wanted it there, but she would rather have it in her pussy than in her ass again, especially after how roughly he had fucked her the night before.

"Yes....." He said softly and kissed her neck and shoulder. "Your pussy works too slave......but it will stay in there until I wish for you to get off of me, is that understood?" He smiled. He held her and laid her back on his chest and smiled at her. "I can be a very fair master, if you are a good slave and a good personal slut." He smiled. He caressed her cheek and thrust deep into her pussy roughly. "Mmmm........So, I was your first cock? Or?" He smirked proudly.

"Thank you master." she told him, the relief clear in her voice as she spoke. "I understand." she said, trying not to tense up as he pulled her down against him. Trying to relax, she laid her head against his chest, letting the water sooth her aching body. "Oh god.." she groaned as he suddenly thrusted his cock inside of her, whimpering softly. "Y-yes.." she admitted, shaking lightly as she tried to get used to his thick cock inside of her.

He moaned and fucked her gently kissing her lips. "Mmm good girl, my cock is the only cock you will fuck unless I say otherwise, is that clear, slut?" Hew hispers to her and massages her breasts wth soapy hands. He was enjoying her tight cave and he was going to make sure she couldn't live without his cock. No no, he wouldn't allow her to live if she refused him.

She tried to relax as he began to thrust into her gently, knowing that if she at least tried to enjoy it, it would make it more bearable. At the same time, she was ashamed to do so, but what other choice did she have? "Yes master.." she said quietly, letting out a sigh as his hands began to massage her sensitive breasts.

He kissed her neck and fucked her deeper. "Mmmm....delicious." He whispered in her ear as his cock dominated and claimed ownership to her pussy. He squeezed her nipples gently and smirked. "Mmm how's that feel slave?" He grinne dand kept fucking her making her bounce harder. "Mmm you want my baby?" He grinned and exploded inside of her pussy and kept ramming his cock into her.

Her body seemed to betray her as he fucked her tight pussy, the feelings getting more and more enjoyable with each thrust. She bit her lip to try and hold back a moan, not wanting him to see how much she was truly beginning to enjoy the feeling. "Oh.." she gasped as she felt his cum fill her pussy, her mind going wild as she practically collapsed onto him. "I.. I'm not on anything.." she whispered, the fear of what could potentially happen from his cum inside of her terrifying her.

He thrust deeper into her pussy and fucked her harder. "Mmm good, thne you'll bear my children if I want you to." He grinned and squeezed her tits hard as he fucked her harder and harder. "Mmmm take my seed slut......" He kissed her neck and smirked evilly. "Either that, or it's back in your butt, what do you want?" He whispered to her.

The thought made her shutter, but it was hard to focus on the consequences as he began to fuck her harder, the pleasure beginning to flow through her body as her pussy became wetter and wetter. She sighed contently as he kissed her neck, the sound resembling a moan. Though she tried to hold back, it was getting harder and harder to hide her desire. "I want.. your cum.. inside of.. me." she managed to choke out in-between thrusts, her breathing heavy as he fucked her.

He kept fucking her deep. "Mmm that's it baby...." He groaned and kept fucking her harder and deeper. "You're going to mother my children slave....." He grinned. He kissed her neck and fucked her harder. "Ride master's cock!" He groaned and exploded inside of her again pushing his cock deep inside of her and biting her shoulder.

"Yes master.." she said lustfully, her words half moaned as he continued to pump his cock into her. She could feel the pleasure building up within her, knowing that soon, she would cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. As he instructed, she rode his cock, moving her own hips against his. The extra stimulation pushed her over the edge, and as he shot more of his hot cum into her, she could no longer hold back. "Yes.." she practically screamed, her body trembling with pleasure as she came all over his thick cock.

WHen he came he groaned and kept fucking her and kissed her neck. "Mmm cum for me slut." He grinned and kept fucking her. He pulled his cock from her pussy and slipped it into her butt. "I think master has earned the use of this, don't you whore?" He whispered to her and licked her neck as he fucked her butt deep. "Cum for me more slave, you are going to pass out with my cock in your ass......" He grinned.

"No.." she cried out as he slipped his cock into her ass. It slid in easy than the first time since it was covered in her cum, but it was still painful after the rough, raw fucking she had endured the night before. "I.. I can't.." she told him, whimpering as the pleasure faded into discomfort. "It hurts too much." she insisted, squirming in his arms.

He pulled out of her and kissed her neck. "Fine, then suck master clean slave.......if you want my cum in your pussy again then you better start sucking daddy good....." He grinned and got her to get up on her hands and knees. He slid up a bit and finally stood up in the bath and made her suck on his hard cock.

"Thank you master.." she told him, the relief clear in her voice. She obeyed eagerly, determined to do whatever it was to keep him from fucking her ass again so soon. As he stood in front of her, she raised her eyes to meet his, staring up at him as she took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him eagerly, taking in as much of him as she could, her tongue licking him clean. It was almost as if she was enjoying it.

He moaned and heard the enjoyment in her moans. "That's a good slut.....suck daddy's cock. You're my slave for the rest of your life, so get used to the taste of my cum." He grinned and started to fuck her mouth. "How does it taste? Blink if you're enjoying it slave." He grinned.

Back
Top Bottom