Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Nightland

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
nightspherecover.gif

Thousands of years from now, the sun has died and the Earth is consumed by darkness. The last of humanity lives peacefully in the Last Redoubt, a giant pyramid full of cities, powered and kept alive by the Earth Current. Outside, the world has been taken over by monstrous creatures from another realm who have made the Earth their new home. Creatures who thrive in the shadows and feed on the flesh and souls of man. Few have ventured from the safety of the Redoubt and those who have are lost and never seen again, mourned by their kin for their foolish venture.

A voice calls out in the night... heard from a distance, psychically, it cries out for help. But the beasts of the Nightland are cunning and they are able to copy the voices of those who were lost, luring more humans out to their certain doom. This is the voice of a child... and they are in danger! Is it worth the risk of more souls to save them?

Will you join the foolhardy expedition of future explorers in this post-apocalyptic world as we journey from the safety of paradise into the darkened land of eternal night and nightmarish creatures?

Okay, so, I think we'll wait a little bit longer, see if we get anyone else(I'd like at least 4 people but we can manage it with 3) and if not then we'll see about starting this thing.

Hey, sure, we could use the people. I think we can do it with 3 although I'd like 4. Just go ahead and make a character and post it in the profile thread. Also, here is the OOC for more detailed information on the setting.

Back
Top Bottom