Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extracurricular (Nekro x Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Angelina Sweet arrived at Venice High School at 6am as she did every morning. Ms. Sweet has worked for the LA Unified School district for almost 20 years. She'd seen so many generations come and go in this school, but one thing has always stayed the same, the boys love her. Who wouldn't though, the woman was knockout. At the ripe age of 46 her body was still rocking. Her child-bearing hips were always barely concealed by tight, short dresses, her massive rack capable of poping buttons, her waist stomach was lean and curvy, her legs long and tender, wrapped in the most provactave lace stockings and completed with 5inch stilletos. She was gorgeous even without such an amazing body, her features were perfect, high cheek bones, amber eyes, long brown hair, she was a goddess among mortals in the eyes of these boys.

Ms. Sweet exited her hot, red viper and grabbed her suitcase and purse. Her she wore a tight black mini-skirt and a white long-sleeve blouse with an adorable ruffled bow tie. Her perfectly made up face was topped with thin, metal framed glasses. She smiled devilishly and looked in her side view mirror... It was the first day of the new year... and Ms. Sweet was ready to cause as many young cocks to become erect as she could. That was what separated Ms. Sweet from other hot teachers, she knew she was smoking, and she milked it.

John Stevens was walking to school, he usually got there at about 6:30. It gave him enough time to go over his homework and make sure that everything was prepped and ready to go. At least that was the plan most days. Today he was just going over his course schedule for the new year. All AP and Honors courses for his senior year. He'd busted ass keeping that 4.0 since freshman year, not that his brilliant mind didn't comprehend everything, he just didn't like taking chances.

Of course his brilliant mind did have it's draw backs. He was socially awkward to say the least. He didn't put much stock in appearence, and it caused most people to veer away from him. His dark blonde hair was shaggy, and hung down to his shoulders. It wasn't a rat's nest, he had good hygiene, he just didn't bother styling it, so it just hung there, framing his face's sharp features. His brown eyes were warm and mellow, peeking out from behind his bangs. Most of his clothes were loose and sagged off his lanky frame. He generally wore a sweatshirt, t-shirt, and women's jeans, his jeans being the one thing that seemed to fit properly.

His boots thudded to a stop in front of the school. He had homeroom at 7:00 with Mr. Malakovich. Nothing new there, he'd had him since freshman year. Going over the list, only one thing really stuck out. His teacher for AP Lit was a Ms. Angelina Sweet. He seemed to remember hearing the name around campus, but was having a hard time remembering why. he had her the period before lunch, so he probably wouldn't be able to ask Mark who she was first. Oh well no sense in fretting over it now.

The fall fog concealed Ms. Sweet's approach as she walked through the school, thankfully, she hadn't brought a jacket and her nips were quite hard and visible through her shirt. She chose not to wear a bra today, wanting there to be as much visible as possible. She entered into the hall, unlocking the door to her class. She heard the sound of boots against the laminate floor. She turned her head and saw an attractive young man enter the hall. His hair was long and dirty blonde, his pants tight, a contrast to his baggy sweatshirt.

Sweet smiled as he approached dropping her keys purposely and bending over, her skirt hiking up and revealing her garter belt as she bent, to pick them up. Her ass was tight and perfect that matched her perfectly curved and toned. She had to work out, no one could maintain THAT kind of body without trying. She glanced at her peripheral and saw the student, cracking a bit of a smile the closer he got.

John was still buried in his class schedule. He was trying to remember who Ms. Sweet was, and as such wasn't exactly paying attention to what was right in front of him like he should have been. Normally the hall was empty this time of day. Class didn't start for another hour, so most of the students wouldn't start filtering in for at least another half an hour, and he knew the path to his homeroom and could walk it blindfolded.

As a result, John didn't see Angelina bent over in the hall way, and walked straight into her. The sudden impact jarred him out of his reverie, and he staggered for second, his back crashing into the lockers lining the hall while his boots sought purchase on the linoleum. He looked up and saw her standing there.

"Uh..." She was definitely attractive, but that didn't help matters. He had trouble not tripping over his words as it was, being in front of a good looking woman was making it worse.

"Sorry, I- I need to get to homeroom." His voice was barely more than a mutter, and was slurred almost beyond recognition. He quickly turned and just about ran down the hall.

Sweet blushed breifly and smiled as the boy colided with her rump in the hall. She stood straight and smiled at the nervous boy, clearly embarassed about what he'd done.

"Aren't you supposed to buy me dinner first?" she joked innapropriately.

He started to dart away but no one gets away from Angelina Sweet that easily. Especially after coliding his crotch into her hips like that. "I've seen you around once or twice... Joe? Johnathan? Something like that right?"

John swallowed, still fumbling about for words. He'd been trying to make a quick exit, but apparently she wasn't going to let him do that. He swallowed hard, completely tongue tied. His speech was slurring worse as he tried to excuse himself. Why wasn't she just letting him go? His face was flushing almost completely red, though it would be difficult to tell between his long hair, and the fact that he was looking at the floor.

"John, and uh can't, uh buy dinner, got plans..." The mumbling was getting increasingly incoherent as his panicked mind kept working to find a way to extricate himself. It didn't help that at that moment he chose to look up from the floor, and have his gaze stop at her chest. She was showing through her shirt. Who was this woman? He started to back up again. Normally he wasn't a fan of the crowded halls, but right about now he'd welcome the sudden throng of students that should be arriving at any minute.

Sweet played with her keys and smiled at John, he was awkward and very cute. Had a sort of nerdy innocence that Sweet just could not resist corrupting. He wasn't that bad looking either, kinda had a grunge thing going on, with Sweet being in her twenties during the 90's, she respected that.

"Well I suppose I should let you go." she smirked as the red-faced boy looked directly at her succulent rack. "We both have classes to prepare for, don't we?"

Sweet turned and opened her door, unlocked long before she dropped her keys. "Have a good one, see you around."

John nodded vigorously, and made his way towards homeroom, breaking into a full run once he was safely out of sight. He just about burst into Malakovich's room and quickly made his way to his accustomed seat. He sat there cradling his head, about a hair's breadth from having a full out panic attack. He was fervently praying that he could avoid that woman in the future.

As he sat there, Mr. Malakovich came in and looked at him. “John, you alright?”

John looked up at his instructor and nodded taking a few deep breaths. He was back in his routine now, and comfortable. The strange woman wasn't any of his concern, she couldn't mess with him here.

“I'm fine sir, just had an unexpected obstacle this morning.” His speech was very slow and enunciated. It was something he had an easier time doing with people he knew, and Malakovich had been dealing with him for some time. His instrcutor nodded and returned to his office.

The rest of the morning passed uneventfully until fourth period. Making his way through the swarm of students gossiping in the halls. The classroom number seemed familiar. He looked up and saw the room he'd been in front of this morning and his face blanched. It was her. His AP Lit teacher was the Bomber's Bombshell. Angelina Sweet was the woman he'd been completely flustered with this morning, and now he had an entire year ahead of him to look forward to with her in the front of the class.

John then did something he never did, he waited for the mass of students coming in at the last minute. He wanted to avoid being seen by her like the plague. When he saw a sizable group coming in, he stepped in with them, and then quickly started to make his way to the back praying she wouldn't notice or remember him.

Ms. Sweets stood before her gathering class, her firm buttocks tightly wrapped by her inappropriately short penny-skirt. Her bussom bursting from her tight red top as she walked before the chalk board, writing down essentials for the class. She stood tall, almost 6ft in her tall black stiletto heels. She looked like a pin-up model from the 50's; a total knockout. It was obvious of her appearance's effect on the boys of her class, and even some girls. Everyone of them was fucking her in her mind, and she relished in it for every second. All of them, but one that is... A boy that looked awfully familiar. Infact, she knew him! He was the same boy who accidentally thrust his groin against her bum this morning. What a cutie, she thought, instantly deciding to make him the target of her desires.

"Alright class," she began grabbing a stack of papers and passing a smaller stack from it to each of the students in the front row. "You know the drill, syllabi, syllabi for everyone!" she joked as she made her way across the front row. Her fragrant perfume was intoxicating, filling the noses of those near and instantly triggering primal desires. "Unfortunatley I don't appreciate talking in my class, so in order to avoid that we'll have a seating chart."

A series of groans of displeasure filled the room as she moved to her chair to read the chart from her computer. "I know, I know, but it makes things much easier on me as well." She began listing off names alphabetically, and they began moving to their new location. "Johnathan Stevens!" she called, smiling somewhat deviously at him. "You're right here, in front of my desk."

John's face blanched when she mentioned a seating chart. He'd just gotten tucked into a back corner where he could avoid her. With any luck it was randomized and he was going to be able to stay out of her line of sight. Unfortunately as she started reading off the names he could immediately tell that wasn't the case.

When she called off his name, not just in the front of the class, but right smack in front of her desk, he gave up all hope. This woman was a devil, and she was trying to drag him into hell. He let his head crash into the desk he was seated at with a dull thud. He didn't even bother lifting his head up for what he knew was going to be a futile protest.

“Ma'am, can I please stay here? I really do a lot better in the back of the class.” He wasn't lying about that. He didn't like it when he was up front. It felt like he had eyes boring into the back of his skull. The fact that here it meant he'd be having to deal with her distracting him in front as well was just going to make it worse, not that he was going to say that to her.

Back
Top Bottom