Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faes and Elves

Kikora

Banned
Banished
Kaura tensed, feeling the wind blow against her as she pulled away further from the secure lands of her Elven home. She sighed softly and shook her head before she continued on her way, continuing until she broke through the thick forest that sheltered her home, and continued into the plains. She smiled at the openness of it all, so unusual from the tangled woods that she had lived in so many years.

She stopped after she lost sight of the forest, hidden on the other side of the rolling plains. With a sigh she slung down her pack and set down her bow, sitting in the tall grass as she gazed over the flowers. She picked one, a bright red bloom that she twirled between her fingers with a soft smile, enjoying its beauty. "Lovely..." She murmured after a moment, laying back in the grass as she let her eyes close, relaxing for the moment.

"Hey Iceey, don't you go and take the watch today? you owe me tha' favor" a hight standing guard looked down at the blue haired faeries there was laying on the ground and starring up in the sky, with a little wheat straw in his mouth. He looked up at the guard with a skeptic look, before he turns around on his stumich and pushes him self on his legs again and stretches his body and dusts his cloth and the long blue scarf all clear "well... if thats what you want to spend the favor on, then i guess i have no other choice" The guard laughed a little and patted Iceey so hard on the back, than it made him twitch his long ears a little "Aie, i appreciate that" The guard walked off and left Iceey behind. A sigh went through Iceey's lips and he shrugged "time to do work again i guess.."

Iceey went out to his post and guarded the little tower there was made out of few special made blanches from the trees around in the forest, he looked at the spear there was standing next to the little three-legged chair and sighed, the skies was all blue this day, even the clouds was even brighter than usual. Iceey looked from the spear and the little wooden chair and then out at the mighty plains which was surrounding the faerie village, he really didn't wanted to be guarding this place, he wanted to just go and feel free, instead of feeling bound to this place. He jumps up on the top of the wall of the guarding post and spreads out his crystal clear wings and flaps a bit with them, the wind felt wonderful through his wings, he checked than he still had his little dagger in his belt, he did, he got up on his legs and was getting ready to jump off and fly up into the sky.
He flew over the plains and enjoyed the wind stroking over his body while flying in high speed out in the gigantic landscape

besides, this is my character

2ujmp3p.jpg

Kaura spent several long moments lounging in the grass, enjoying the feel of the rsun on her skin, recharging her tired body. It was relaxing to feel so free, away from the tight confines of her village, and while she knew all too well that life outside her home would be difficult, she didn't mind the prospect too much at the moment. "Carpe Diem." She whispered, letting the ancient human words fall from her. Siezing the day as not something her people were known for, but it was an exciting prospect none the less.

"Time to continue." She told herself, and stood, picking up her bow, a pure white and intricately engraved longbow that she slung across her shoulders before grabbing her pack once more. She considered taking out her hat, and hiding her less human features, but she honestly didn't want to jam the uncomfortable peice of clothing onto her head, not before she had to anyway. So instead she set out, pausing every few minutes to enjoy the view of the plains around her, not thinking to look up when a figure flew overhead, his almost transparent blue wings sparkling in the sun.

The wind was blowing quiet strong, cause of the speed Iceey was flying, caring through his ice blue hair made it all ruffy, he looked down at the plains there was moving quickly under him, a little bright light caught his eyes as he flied.
a shiny object was all he could see, that was also enough to make Iceey dive down into the grass, hidding him self, even he know its a bit hard to, with his bright ice blue colors. He sneaked slowly against the shiny object. He saw than the object was a white and very beautiful bow, he could not get his eyes away from it, he just had a weakness for shiny and beautiful items, he snapped out of his mind and realized the bow was held by a woman, but not a normal woman, he stared at her in a bit, he realized she was a elf, and a beautiful elf as well.

He peaked up a bit from his hide and twitches his ears a little bit as he slowly lets his wings out and then lays them down behind his back so he can sneak closer to the elf, without she notices him

Kaura paused in her steps when a small noise caught her attention, and she spun, her usually distant and dreamy gaze suddenly sharp as she scanned the area. It took her only a moment to catch the flash of blue, and she unslung her bow, notching an arrow and aiming in one fluid motion. "Who are you and why do you hide yourself?" Kaura demanded, staying perfectly still, crouched carefully on the balls of her feet in case whoever was there was aggressive.

"Stand. Show yourself." Kaura said, quieter this time. "I have no wish to spill blood in this meadow neithers yours nor mine, if you mean me no harm stand and reveal your intentions."

He twitches his ears and haves them standing up in the air as the elf was aiming at him, he was shaking a bit, cause he did knew about a elf's fantastic accuracy and never missed a single shoot with a bow.
He raised up slowly his wings and was getting slowly up as he holds his hands up in the air, to show he werent helding any weapons or anything.

"I..i..im just a pieceful little faerie" His voice was sounding a bit scarred, but still fascinated of the elf's beauty "I could not just ignore the shiny bow you had, all sparkling of the sun from above... heh... you see... i really do like shiny and sparkling stuff"

Kaura's eyes widened slightly when the figure rose, trembling slightly as he held up his hands to show he was unarmed. She hastily lowered her weapon, putting the arrow back in her quiver before she stepped forward. "You are outside your city, you Fae..." Kaura said softly, knowing full well that she was as well, but that hardly mattered now.

She extended the bow forward with one hand, holding it balenced across her open palm. "If you wish to see it, then you may." She told him softly, hoping she hadn't frightened the man too badly. "Your kind is not known to attack, I have no reason to believe you will."

He tilts his head a bit to the site and stared at the elf, he smiles a little " hehe my kind? im the only one left of my kind, im not even from this area of Teria (im not sure, but i think thats the latin word for earth) i guess you can see it on my colours, they are as bright as the skies, and blue as the heavens, not like the others" His tune went kind of sad and he looked a bit away, so the elf girl didn't had to look him in the eyes

He walked slowly closer to the elf and looked at the bow, the elf looked almost like a giant next to the faerie, as faeries never had been of the tallest creatures in the universe. He stroked his fingers slowly over the bow
"Its a very beautiful weapon you have"He looked down at his belt and patted over his dagger and then took it out of its cover and hands it to the elf " This is what i have left from my birthplace, and well, besides my magic"

Kaura's eyes widened slightly, and then she looked down, feeling a wave of shame wash over her. "I apologize, and you have my deepest sympathy." She told him, gazing down at the Fae as he approached. She was not the tallest of her species, but still dwarfed the other being. He barely reached her ribs, "I have not seen other Faes, as I am sure you do not have much experience with my species."

She smiled as he ran his fingers over her bow, and pressed it into his hand. letting him inspect it however he liked as she bowed her head and took his dagger to see for herself. After a moments consideration and sank to the ground, tucking her ankles under her as she gestured for him to join her, hoping to make him feel more comfortable if she wasn't towering over him.

Once settled she drew the blade, and raised an eyebrow, "It is a lovely weapon as well." She told him honestly, "I have heard tales of Faerie craftmanship, I am glad to know they were not tales."

Iceey looked up at the elf and tilted his head and smiled "So have we faeries about your elfs excelent work" He looked back down at the bow and letted a finger stroke over thin, but strong string, he tried to to pull in it to tests its strenght, he couldn't even oull it a little bit. Impressed of the bow's beauty and strenght, did he hand it back to the elf

"And no, i have never really met a elven before in person, i have heard tales about your kind, but never seen one" he flapped with his wings quickly and flied a little bit up in the air and floated right at the head of the elf, he took his legs to himself, so it was as he was sitting in the air

"So, what does a elven with your beauty do out in the blossom plains?"
He tilted his head a bit as he looked into the elf's eyes

Kaura smiled slightly as the Fae examined the bow, running a finger acrss the enchanted string before testing its strength. The string didn't budge even slightly, "It takes a great deal of strength to pull back on the string," Kaura admitted, "Most Elves use some form of magic to assist us."

Without warning the little blue Fae flapped his wings, and launched off of the ground, flying a few feet above her head, with his feet tucked under him as he sat still in the air. She shook her head with a smile, watching his movements carefully. It honestly had not occured to her that he would be able to fly at eye level, but she didn't want to offend him not by standing once more.

Instead the considered how to answer his question, "I am leaving my village." She decided to admit at last, "Both of their will and my own, and not to return. There is a human settlement further north, I was thinking of seeking shelter for some time to learn their customs, but first I must reach it."

His eyes went over the bow again, with even more interested in its srenght and touch of magic, he poked lightly to it again and smiles a little up at the elf " I can only imagine, with such a craft, its no wonder why Elvens are so well known for their accuracy, it needs good eyes to spot the weakness through a heavy armor or a animal's skin" He floated slowly around the elf's head and and reached out to poke her nose lightly with his little hand "you are special my lady, i mean, none have really been out in those fields, specialy not your kind" he turned around in the air and looked over the wide fields, which continue far far out in the wild.

He standed still in the air as she told about the human settlement and sighed quietly before he turns back and face the elf "if you want me to, then can i lead you to where you are heading, its not like i have anywhere else to be at this far moment" he tried to hide his sad face behind a silly grind and started to slowly settle down back on the ground again and stands up next to the elf " i am Iceey though, if the lady finds it easier to speak when knowing my name"

A quick smile spread across Kaura's face at Iceey's kind comments, "Yes." She responded, eyes twinkling merrily. "Elven sight is exceptionally good, long range and short. It is one of the reasons we are so well known for our archery." She gave him another grin, before blinking when he poked at the tip of her nose. She had to force herself to not wrinkle her nose slightly at the contact, and kept her eyes glued to the Fae.

She stood slowly as he landed, and shot back her own sad smile, her head canting slightly to one side as she watched him. "Are you certain?" She asked him as she picked up her bow once more, pulling it across her shoulder. "It is a long way, and I would not want to keep you from where you belong." She tuned half around to shoot a look at her village, her former home, and sighed sadly. "Having somewhere to go is far better than nowhere, even if you feel out of place. I don't wish to keep you from your home, Iceey." All the same she dipped into a deep curtsy, and bowed her head slightly. "My name is Kaura Vertae."

Back
Top Bottom