Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (Me and SHARPii)

The smell of the delicious food danced into her nostrils and made her almost salivate at the mouth. She had to keep it shut to not drool all over their blankets. No one liked to sleep or have sex with a girl who's mouth was wetter than her womanhood. That's just an immediate no. Once the food was sitting on a tray in her lap, she sat up and looked it over. It looked too good to eat and she'd feel bad if she devoured it out of hunger. It was like she wouldn't appreciate the food.

Looking to him, she couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Although...if my tongue was red-hot burnt, your tongue could do wonders to soothe it up." Her eyebrows danced up high when she said 'wonders' as well as her eyes widening at that same time. She wouldn't be Llew if she didn't have some witty banter, otherwise she'd just be Llew with some sad sad writing.

"This looks incredibly, Love. You're just too good for me." She kissed his cheek and just like that, she picked up her fork and knife and indulged in the omelette, blowing it several times to cool it before taking her first and official bite. If it was possible to have an orgasm from eating food, that's what would have happened right then and there. His food, like Jess' cakes, were soooo orgasmic. "Oh my god..." She cut another bite and ate it after blowing on it. "Have you tried your food? Do you know the culinary genius you are?" She cut another piece and blew on it, offering to him. If he said no, she'd stuff it down his throat.

I chuckled at her remark about soothing her tongue. "A fair point."

When she offered me a piece of her omelette, I figured that even though I had my own; was I really going to pass up the chance to be fed by a sexy, naked woman? I leant towards her fork, opening my mouth and letting her put it into my mouth. I have to admit; I impressed myself and would have to write that version of the recipe down.

"From that 'oh my god' you said before; I'm tempted to make literally orgasmic food one of these days. I think I've got the spell or potion for that somewhere downstairs."

Even though he had his own food, there was no stopping her.She was on a mission; a mission to feed her man his own work of art. That sounds dirty in a kind of sense but she wasn't feeding him that kind of art. Thank god!

Smiling gently, she wiped the corner of her mouth and giggled a bit, finishing the bite of omelette in her mouth. "Hmm...I can okay to that but only if we're alone in this house together and there's no one else around. I refuse to just be snacking on one of your creations and to then have an orgasm just like that. I will be forever moritified." She laughed some, eating more of the omellete.She must have stuffed mouthfuls after mouthful of it in her mouth because only a little was left.

What could she say? Llew was hungry. She had a fast metabolism and add sex into that scenario and you will have a very hungry gal. She could eat an entire zebra. It was that crazy. But she did love food and when it came to Jacob's food...well there were no words but one to express it: orgasmic.

"Don't worry; I'll limit it to alone-time pranks." I joked as I went back to my breakfast. I wasn't surprised at how fast Llew went through her breakfast, simply puzzled once again at how a girl that slim could pack away food like that.

"The question is; what food would be most appropriate for inducing orgasms? Maybe something bite-sized so that you're not holding a knife while quaking in ecstasy?"

It honestly was a wonder for her as well. It would make sense for her to be like over weight with the amounts of food she eats. Her mother told her that girls like her just have incredibly fast metabolisms and are very energetic. It was true, because that's how she was. A lot of her friends were like that too. they got excited over almost anything, some of them were even really sportsy and that contributed to keeping them fit. Others were like Llew who didn't work out a day in her life but were just energetic and therefore tended to run, jump, scream, laugh--all that kind of upbeat and high energy things. That must have got her metabolism going. Lucky her!

"Good." She said softly, taking the last few bites of her omelet before snacking on the bacon on the side and sipping her espresso. Just how she liked it. No milk, strong, and definitely something to keep her pepped and up and energized all day long. It was only a wonder: if she was this hyper in bed, she wondered how she would be if she were high, or something. It was really a true wonder.

"Cake?" She asked with a cute look on her face. She was like a little girl who loved candy. Except that candy was cake. She's do go to any event as long as it had cake. Cake, cake, cake!

Personally, I found her choice of coffee odd ('Yeah, cause that's the only thing odd about her' I imagine some of you are thinking right now); partly my own general amazement at someone being able to drink black coffee - more of a milk-and-sugar guy myself - but that she didn't add sugar to it despite having a hell of a sweet tooth. It also made me worry how nuts she'd be if she ever started on drugs. It'd be like the Road Runner in fast-forward.

"Like this?" I asked as I held my hand up, as though holding an invisible tray, and created an illusion of a tray with the cake from Portal on it. Yes ladies and gentlemen; I did technically create a cake that was a lie.

((OOC: One of the phrases that gets repeated at points in Portal is "The cake is a lie." Test subjects (like the player character) are promised cake and grief counselling at the conclusion of the tests.))

It never dawned on her how she could drink her espresso with no sugar but because she usually drank her espresso with something sweet, it made sense. She usually dipped her sugar scone or cookie or some sweet pastry in it and then drank it. Even if she didn't have a pastry, she eventually got used to its sweet delicious bitter espresso taste. Picking up her cup, she sipped it again and then looked over at him when he created the allusion of that beautiful cake.

Thankfully she put the cup down before she had the chance to drop it and her eyes went uber wide and she gasped loudly. By doing so, her arms moved from keeping the sheets up to cover her chest when they reached out to make grabs at the fake cake. "Oh my god....give me, give me!!" She tried to make grabs and when she did, it was fake. Pouting, she sat back. "That's a harsh trick. You know better than create an illusion of a delicious looking cake to a cake-junkie."

"Sorry," I said, chuckling as I dispelled the illusion, "I thought the fact it appeared out of thin air might've been a clue that it wasn't real. Should've remembered who I was with though." Even with magic, it's impossible to create matter from nothing, after all. I glanced at her exposed chest as I went back to what was left of my breakfast and a few moments later was glad that the tray wasn't overly light, otherwise I'd have ended up with hot coffee in a very painful and embarrassing place.

"Of course! You never tease a cake-junkie. that's like teasing a real junkie with a bunch of powerful drugs and telling them they can't have it. It's torture!" Her eyes went super wide when she said that last statement. Looking down, she giggled noticing now that she was pretty much flashing him and did no justice at all in pulling the covers up to covering it. They were dating. And they just made love. He saw everything she had and she saw everything he had. It was amazing to go au natural with the person you love. But to resist jumping each other's bones was serious restraint, especially in the 'gotta have you' phase.

Finishing with her food, she lifted the tray from off her lap and sort of pushed it forward so it wasn't all up on and in her. "That was delicious love. Thank you." She was energized. That espresso should kick in at any moment and then...he will have to beware.

"Sorry, won't do it again," I said, pulling her close and giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

I finished my own breakfast as Llew moved her tray out of the way and I put my own on the floor next to the bed. "Glad you enjoyed it," I said to her when I noticed that she was looking energised. That was nothing new, but what was new was that she was energised while we were both naked and in bed and with the next two days to screw each others brains out. Somehow, I was reminded of how she looks whenever we go past a cake store.

Llew looked over at him. They were both naked. She was incredibly energized and it'd only get better as the espresso would start to kick in. They'd definitely not be sleeping at all for the next two days. but she didn't want to say anything. So just like that, she sort of unwrapped herself from the clinging blanket around her and lay on her side facing him, completely nude, every part of her curvy nude body present and exposed to him. A soft and almost teasing smile appeared on her face, acting like she wasn't doing anything teasing towards him at all. And here, she had just preached to him about how he shouldn't tease someone about cake when they really love it. What was she doing? Well hopefully she was teasing him with her body. If it didn't work...well then...that's what couples counseling was for.

I drank in the site of Llew lying on her side like that, totally nude. Reminded me of some of those nude paintings in art galleries; the ones where the subject's reclining on a couch. A wave of my hand and the sheets over me moved out of the way as I shuffled over to her, wrapping an arm around her back and kissing her.

I also made a mental note to get used to the taste of black coffee - no way was I giving up early-morning kissing just to spare my tastebuds.

If the kissing was this good, nothing else could possibly ruin it, not even the taste of strong black coffee. But it was like stepping into a really cold pool. Once your body gets used to the temperature, it can sort of warm up and it makes it all the fun.

Moving her body closer into his, she laced her leg into and around his, moving her arms around his back. Her body was so close to his, there was almost not a single gap between them. She could feel everything and since she always felt like her toes were going to curl and that her body could melt at any given moment when they kissed/made out, it made everything all the better. Llew had been with a couple of guys. None of them were worthy like Jacob. He could do anything. Make her smile, make her laugh, make her happy, kiss amazingly and make love like a total god. And she did everything she could for him without crossing her own limits. Face it; they were the one exception that said best friends totally could date and it wouldn't be weird but actually work out well.

30kq5xw.jpg

The hand around Llew's back moved down to stroke her thigh and squeeze her ass while my other hand went under her to run through her hair. I still couldn't understand how lucky I'd been to find her; we were perfect for each other. Granted; the only other girl I knew who I got along with was Jess and - to paraphrase Ciaphas Cain - her preferences lay in an entirely different direction. Hell; she's even joked about being jealous of me getting with Llew.

I gently tilted her head back and started to kiss at her neck as my other hand now creeped further around her thigh to tease at her folds.

His hands sent shivers through her body. It was so intoxicating it made drinking or doing drugs seem like such small things that could possibly give her this kind of state of mind or high the way his touch did. As his lips found her neck, she let out a soft breath/moan and bit her lower lip hard, letting out a small gasp when his hand inched closer and closer to teasing her folds. He was such a tease but she could be worse. This was the karma she was okay with.

Sometime when Jess would joke about that kind of stuff, it honestly worried her. Llew could easily lose Jacob to any other amazing girl in a blink of an eye. It's not htat she was insecure about herself but that she knew the reality. There were many other beautiful and amazing girls that he could love and one day he could just as easily decide to go venture on that and leave her hanging. While she highly doubted that, it wasn't impossible and it was one of her greatest fears. To lose him and watch another girl ride away with an amazing guy.

Jacob was special and she was happy to have him all to herself and it was completely natural to feel scared the way she did. She knew it wouldn't happen, but it wasn't impossible either. He may have even known that it was her fear and while it was probably stupid to feel that way, like stated earlier, it was natural. He could be with any girl if he wanted to and he was with her. Llew was incredibly blessed and lucky but how long until that luck would soon disperse and she'd be left with completely nothing? It was a horrid thought but it was there.

Still kissing and nibbling at her neck, I shuffled down the bed a bit and (after lining myself up with a bit of magic) pushed into her tight womanhood, my hand still rubbing at her outer lips. I moaned as I felt her walls tighten around me, a feeling that would never get old, and soon set into a steady rhythm, not fast or slow but a nice, lazy-sex pace.

For a moment, I thought about something I'd planned to do on the weekend, under the circumstances, I figured I could do it today or tomorrow instead. I pushed those thoughts away before I started to wonder about what Llew would think; not wanting to spoil the mood.

Llew let out a soft gasp when suddenly he pushed into her tight womanhood, causing her eyes to close and her back to arch a bit. Her nails lightly grazed down his back sensually, soft moans coming from her with each lazy thrust into her. Lazy it may be but she felt a world of pleasure. It was difficult for her to stay quiet. Can you really blame her?

Llew had this thing where she was able to sense when someone was thinking something. She saw it in their eyes and right now, she knew Jacob was thinking something. Llew wanted to ask but making love wasn't a time to chat unless it was dirty talk and she had no idea what to say in a dirty way to convey her question across. If anything though, she was all about spicing up their sex life with new things. SHe always envisioned herself with a deliciously healthy sex life and new ideas and approaches were always welcomed.

I pushed what I'd been thinking of out of my mind; it wasn't the sort of thing one brought up mid-coitus, after all. Still teasing her folds with one hand as I lazily thrust into her, the arm under her moved around her back to play with her breast, pulling her closer in the process. I kissed my way up her neck and nibbled on her ear for a moment before moving down to her lips, letting our tongues dance.

There were some other things I wanted to try in bed (or on the couch, the kitchen counter, the dinner table, the car, the shower... you get the idea) but we had plenty of time to try them. Mind you; the lab was one place this'd never happen, some magic's tied to emotion and even a single round down there (considering it was me and Llew) would probably leave enough residual lust/love (or a mix of both) to screw up any magic I'd try and do down there.

Plus it'd take a lot more than a single sweep of the arm to clear off a space on that worktable. Assuming I didn't do it to a spot with volatile potions in glass vials. Aside from any catastrophe they might cause, they're a bitch to clean up.

Back
Top Bottom