Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (Me and SHARPii)

As our lips met, my hands started roaming her sides and I moved my hips in-time with hers. I moaned into our kiss at the same time she did; the feel of her walls pulsing and squeezing me was beyond pleasurable (the word didn't seem adequate to describe what it was like). I could feel her breasts against my chest, their rock-hard nipples dragging along me.

Her lips parted from his as she felt his thickness fill her up so deeply, stretching her. She let out soft moans, her eyes closing and her head tilting back just a bit. It felt so good. Amazing and she could hardly make sense of it; it was like it wasn't even happening. Sitting up, her hands resting on his chest, her hips moving in sync with his, getting the doubly of pleasure.

As she tilted her head back, I moved to start kissing her neck and a moved one hand to squeeze and fondle her butt again. I wanted to pleasure Llew however I could; to make her shake and quiver and moan in ecstasy like I had earlier. I wanted her to know that her pleasure was more important to me than my own.

Her hand moved around into the back of his hair as he started to kiss her neck. Her back arched a bit and her body pushed more into his, her hips pushing down a bit harder into his. Her body was already wracking in pleasure, hitting her to her very inner core. She could feel it all over and only hoped that she was able to please him well. It was her first time and she didn't want to be bad. She hoped he was enjoying it. Looking down at him, she leaned in, pressing her lips to his, her arms moving to wrap around his neck.

Feeling Llew's hips moving a bit harder, I responded in kind and moved my hands to her back as we kissed. I hoped she was enjoying it and that she was getting close, because I could slowly feel my own climax approaching. It was a simple trick to form kinetic energy to fondle her ass and breasts (it takes just about no concentration at all) while my real hands continued to rub her sides and back. The way she squeezed and pulsed around my shaft was driving me crazy and I had no idea how much longer I could last.

The fact that every time she pushed her hips down into his, she felt him going deeper into her, it kept hitting ever sensual spot in her and it brought her closer each time. she could feel it building up and it made her body shake just a little bit and her mind race. It felt so good, she didn't know anything could feel this way. Not even him eating her out could even compare since this was just too good!

I was completely lost to the sensations when I felt my climax hit. I moaned into our kiss as my vision exploded and cum erupted out of my shaft deep inside her, I can't describe how it felt; it was like nothing existed but the two of us, I couldn't think. It was more intense than any other orgasm I'd had and seemed to drag on for an eternity as I filled her to the point of overflowing; I could feel our combined juices running out of her which only seemed to make it last even longer (I have no idea how long it really lasted; time being subjective and all).

As I came down, I looked into Llew's eyes while trying to catch my breath. I could feel that I was still hard and buried inside her, but I doubt I could go another round without passing out.

A loud moan came from her as she reached her peak, causing them both to cum together at a perfect time. It seemed to go on forever and it put such an exhaustion on her body. It wasn't like anything she'd ever experience. It was totally out of this world and so amazing. As it passed, she lay on top of him, breathing hard, her body shaking just a bit and a big wave of exhaustion came over her. "Oh my god..." She panted.

"To put it mildly." I replied. Seems exertion isn't enough to stop snarky comments. I used a bit of magic to pull the sheets over us while holding Llew. "So; how was that for a birthday present?"

((OOC: Goddamn writer's block; I think I used up too much of my creativity earlier while working on stuff for a DnD game I'm running on another forum.))

[lol. i know what you mean. i think as usual i overwhelmed myself with too many rps but I can't say not to them. it's like asking a drug addict to say no to drugs]

Llew lay beside him in his arms, her eyes closed and she so close to falling asleep. "I tell ya, that was one hell of a birthday present." She smiled gently, opening her eyes to look up at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. resting her head on his chest once more, she closed her eyes, drifting in and out.

((OOC: Well I'm actually running the DnD game so I've been sorting out NPCs that the players'll meet during the adventures. Like a half-elf psion (kind of like a wizard, but uses psychic powers rather than spells) who plans to hi-jack the largest airship ever built, or a badass gnome illusionist who works for the City Watch in a major city. Had more trouble with the gnome than I thought. Guess they just don't lend themselves well to being badasses.))

I smiled at her reply and gently stroked her hair until I finally fell asleep myself.

Waking up the next morning (and feeling a lot more well-rested than I normally do), I was surprised to see Llew still asleep; normally she's up early and has to drag me out of bed (quite literally, once). She looked too peaceful to wake up so I just lay there under her. I glanced at the clock to see if we might have time for a round or two before having to go to school, but then remembered that I had no idea how long we'd been the night before. Oh well, I thought to myself. We can probably save time by sharing a shower now... assuming we don't just start going at it like rabbits once we're in there.

[interesting]

Normally, she would be awake by now, having always been an early wake-er-upper, but given last night's activities, her body was way too tired and all she wanted to do was sleep. Turning onto her stomach beside him, she unfortunately began to wake up. As her eyes slowly opened, she looked up at him tiredly, yawning, covering her mouth. Blinking a bit, she sat up, wincing just a tad and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Is it the weekend yet?" She whined, running a hand through her hair. Usually, she was all for going to school, especially since that meant she got to work on the paper. But all she wanted to do right now was sleep and nothing more than sleep. Okay, maybe a round or two since it was always going to be worth it now but sleep too.

"Sorry, it's only thursday." I said. "But, there's nothing to stop us from taking a sickie or two." My mother was a teacher at our school (she saw it as a side-job since she's also Regional Commander of the Watchers, a sort-of arcane police force) and I figured I could convince her that one of us was sick enough to miss the next day or two of school, with the other wanting to stay home and care for them.

Llew frowned. How she wished it was the weekend already. When he suggested that they take a sickie or two, her eyes brightened up. The newspaper for that week was ready to print. She'd have her junior editor print them all out and get them through the school. So they could do that. "Okay!" She said brightly, sitting up on her knees. "I can have Jere take over the newspaper for me and make sure it's printed out and sent out." She was practically bouncing on the bed which actually hurt but may have been a good view for him since they never did put their clothes on.

I laughed at how energetic she got all of a sudden. Seeing her bounce around like that was rather... stimulating as well. "Okay, I'll go give mum a call and let her know you've come down with stomach aches. Back in a sec." I kissed her before getting out of bed and heading down to the phone, not bothering to put any clothes on (they'd probably just get in the way when I got back anyway). We did have a phone in our room, but the handset's battery pack had died on us (it was a cordless phone) and I hadn't gotten around to buying a new one yet.

It took mum a few rings before answering, probably because she was in the middle of breakfast (she's quite the early-riser).
"Hello?"
"Hey mum, just have to let you know that me and Llew won't be at school today. She's got some kind of stomach ache and I don't feel right leaving her here alone."
"Any idea what caused it?"
"Probably a cake Jess made for her birthday; Llew had more than a quarter of it last night and it was pretty rich. I think it might be catching up with her."
"A cake?" She didn't sound convinced.
"I think that's what caused it."
"We are talking about the same Llew here, right? Because I remember her packing away quite a fair amount of food at easter and she was perfectly fine after that."
"Erm..." Oh crap.
"Not to mention those Belgian chocolates you got her as well; I felt sick just looking at them."
"Well..."
"... so you two finally did it last night, huh?" You know those comedic moments in anime where a character gets shocked and they turn to stone with a big crack down the middle? I think I knew how those character felt at that moment.
"What's that got to do with it, and how is it your business?"
"Oh, just a lucky guess. Okay, you can take today and tomorrow off from school; I'll come up with a more plausible excuse than 'Irongut' Forbes getting a stomach ache from cake."
"'Irongut'? You made that up just now, didn't you?"
"Nope, been saving it. Anyway, you two get all that young lust out of your systems; you two probably wouldn't be able to concentrate today. Just don't try and take Monday off unless it's a real medical problem. Okay?"
"You enjoy embarrassing me like this, don't you?"
"Part of a mother's job. Bye, Jacob."
"See ya."

"Remind me never to play poker against her; she saw right through me and figured out what we did last night." I explained as I came back into the bedroom and back into bed. "But she's cool with it and said we could skip school today and tomorrow."

[i laughed my butt off during that convo xD]

As he came back, she had the covers placed over her head so when he came back, she just looked odd. That's how she was. Pretty damn odd. Pulling the blanket off of her head, her hair got messed up and her eyes widened a bit. Then she keeled over on her side and laughed. "That doesn't surprise me. She is your mother after all." She laughed, moving her hair out of her face. "Now that I think about it, I guess it's a bad idea to claim I get stomach aches. You'd think with all the food I eat, I would, but I really don't. Only if I eat something rotten." She murmured, looking at him.

Sitting up, she crawled to the foot of the bed and sat up on her knees, looking up at him adorably. "Can we play now?" She asked cutely, pursing her lips lightly and batting her eyelashes so innocently; like she was innocent anymore. Even before dating Jacob, she didn't have to lose her virginity to lose her innocence. She had been corrupted since she was eight.

((OOC: Thank you; I did steal the "Been saving them" line from Dragon Age though))

"I guess I should've saved calling her for after I got some coffee in me; might've thought of a better excuse then." I'd gotten an espresso off mum for my birthday back in February; the coffee costs a bit more but damn is it worth it.

Seeing her act innocent like that was surprisingly sexy, and momentarily reminded me of an age-regression spell I'd found ages ago. I'd never used it though; not much use since the changes only lasted for a few hours or so before the subject returned to normal. "Oh, you want to play? I thought you'd be too sleepy to play?"

Moving a little closer to him, she moved her hands to his sides and giggled, looking up at him. "Why would I be tired? I mean, here you are, right in front of me, oh so nude." She said softly, looking up at him with a certain devilish look in her eyes. "Seeing the one they loved naked right in front of them can make anyone wake up in the blink of an eye." Running her fingers over his stomach, she let them inch slowly downwards, the entire time she was looking up at him, her head tilting to the side just a smidgen.

"Well, I can't argue with that." I said as her fingers trailed down my stomach. She'd certainly woken me up in more ways than one, but that wasn't hard for someone as sexy as her. I ran one hand through her hair and then cupped her chin, leaning down to kiss her softly.

Llew smiled softly, leaning up to him, sitting up on her knees, moving her hands into his hair as their lips touched in a soft kiss. Pulling away slowly, she kissed his cheek and then let her lips find his again in a bit of a deeper kiss, her body pressing into his. Her fingers intertwined through his hair, her eyes closed, melting in his arms like always whenever they kissed.

My hand went back into her hair as her lips returned to mine, my other arm going around her waist to pull her close. My member, which felt as hard as it could get, was trapped between our stomachs as we kissed and her breasts pressed against my chest. If last night had been anything to go by, we were definitely going to enjoy the next few days.

Because they'd have today and Friday off, she knew that they most definitely weren't leaving the bedroom. And if they did, it wasn't to go anywhere but to be a little voyeuristic about where to get jiggy. She could feel everything between their bodies. His rock hard member between their stomachs, her breasts pressed to his chest. It was like not a single gap between them at all.

Slowly pulling back, her hands left his hair and her body pushed off from his and she moved back onto the bed, sitting, her knees slightly up, legs parted just a bit. Her hands rested on the bed in between her legs, her hair almost over one shoulder. She didn't even have to do anything. If anything, Llew loved to tease.

God, she could tease when she wanted to. I moved forward onto the bed and kissed her, lightly pushing her back as I took one of her hands in my own and guided it to her womanhood. "How about we try a little teamwork?" I suggested as I teased her folds with our entwined fingers. I was in no rush for my own release and was curious how long she'd last with both of us working to bring her to climax.

Kissing him back, she lay back on her back, pulling back from the kiss with a gasp when she felt their entwined fingers working on her slit. She let out a gentle moan, biting her lower lip. "Hmm...that's not fair." She wasn't sure if she could last as long as he did, especially if he was constantly hitting her pleasure spots, sending her in a world of pleasure. Not fair...

"Don't worry about being fair; I like pleasuring you like this, don't feel you need to keep it even, just relax and enjoy yourself." I started to kiss her neck as I slid one of my fingers into her along with one of her own. I wanted us to work together for her pleasure, to see how well it worked.

Back
Top Bottom