Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcanist (Me and SHARPii)

She pressed a few kisses all along his length, after a bit, letting her tongue come out and run along him teasingly. She wanted to make him feel good and she intended to. After some time, she stood his member up and then moved her mouth over it, taking it into her mouth slowly. Her tongue rubbed along his underside gently, moving slowly and sensually, wanting to really hit his pleasurable spots. Llew's hand rubbed slowly along his member, guiding it into her mouth better and easily.

I moaned and leant my head back as she started to take me into her mouth, the way her lips and tongue were gliding along my shaft was incredible and I had no idea how long I could last under this treatment. My hands kept running through her hair as, without really thinking about it, I formed a second pair of hands out of kinetic energy and started squeezing and massaging her breasts.

It dawned on her that he was rubbing her breasts the same time his hands were in her hair but it didn't creep her out. No, she was way past that type of shock. She started to pick up pace, moving her mouth on him a little bit faster, taking him in quite deep a few times and before it could gag her to the point of sickness, she'd pull him out of her mouth completely and stroke him some more. Seconds later, she took him back into her mouth, resuming the movement but kept it at a slow and sensual pace, really letting her tongue explore along him.

Her mouth was driving me crazy and it was all I could do to just sit and enjoy what she was doing and not just thrust into her mouth. I was surprised at how deep she could take me and the sight of her with that much in her mouth was erotic as hell.

It wasn't long before I could feel the pressure in my balls, warning of an imminent orgasm and I sent a small mental pulse to warn her. My orgasms are rather more... voluminous than most guys and I was sure she wouldn't be able to hold it all in her mouth. I don't know why I didn't warn her of that little fact, but she'd find out soon enough.

The thought of swallowing never did seem so appealing and she didn't really want to find out now. Pulling her mouth off of him, she just stroked him nice and fast, looking up at him, wanting him to reach his peak. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his in a hot kiss, her hand still stroking him of course. She got that mental warning of his and somehow she had a feeling that his load wouldn't exactly be as 'light' as other guys' and she wasn't about to experience it. Swallowing a guy's...cum...was the one thing she didn't want to try or have room for...oddly enough.

About a second or so into the kiss and I went over the edge. I moaned into her mouth as I unloaded; cum splattering across our stomachs and chests (thanks to the angle she'd been holding me at) as fireworks went off in my head and my eyes rolled back. As I came down and saw the mess, I looked at her apologetically. "Sorry; I should've warned you about that as well." I said as I started a clean-up spell, figuring she wouldn't want to be covered in the stuff. I'd explained it to her ages ago; it basically breaks down any spilt liquid (like tomato sauce or, in this case, semen) into its base components and scatters it as sub-atomic particles. Practically; it just makes whatever you spilt fade away until it seemed as though it had never been there in the first place.

I stood up and used kinetic energy to shift Llew so that I was carrying her, one hand around her back and the other under her knees. "Shall we continue this upstairs, milady?"

The minute it spilled on her, she gasped and swallowed hard, looking down, her eyes widened at the massive amounts on her chest. Looking at him, she could sort of feel him cleaning it up using kinetic energy, looking down once more and finding it was like he never came on her. Smiling gently, she wrapped her arms around his neck when he picked her up and kissed his cheek. "We shall." She giggled, nuzzling her face into his neck. He was definitely strong. After such an intense orgasm, he was able to stand and not fall and lift her up and carry her. Amazing.

Don't tell Llew, but I had to use some magic to keep my legs from giving out. You know how powered armour in various sci-fi movies and games increases the user's strength? Well I was using the same principle with evocation magic. It's not too hard; just takes a bit of practice to co-ordinate the energy's movement with your own limbs; move your arm faster than the energy around it and your arm gets slowed, move the energy faster than your arm and you risk serious injury if the energy moves too far or too fast.

I pushed the door to our room open with another pulse of energy as we approached before laying Llew down on the bed, gently kissing her as I moved to lie next to her.

Once he had laid her down, she kissed him back softly and turned on her side, putting her hand on his chest as he lay down beside her. "How is it that you're not tired. Any normal being, mage or not wouldn't have probably been able to stand so quick. What is your secret?" If he was using evocation, he had to take it easy. Evocation or not, his muscles and limbs needed rest, mage or not. "Take it easy, love. There's no rush. Besides, if you can't do much, I'd be more than happy to be on top. I hear the view is great for the guys..." She grinned, running her hand through his hair gently, pressing a kiss to his cheek and then trailing her lips down to his neck.

"You don't have to worry; physically I'm fine and magically, I've still got enough power to, say, level a small office building. Maybe a big one if someone pointed out load-bearing points and such. Course, wouldn't mind you being on-top anyway." I smiled as I ran a hand through her hair and another along her side.

Moving her body on top of his, she straddled his hips and rest her hands on his chest, sitting down comfortably but doing well not to crush him either--like she could. Smiling, she leaned down and kissed him gently, moving her hands around his cheeks, slowly pulling back. Sitting up, she lifted her shirt up and tossed it aside, remaining in her bra and shorts once more. Leaning back down, her hands rested on either side of him on the bed by his head, her lips descending onto his own in quite a passionate kiss; slow and sensual.

I enjoyed this slower pace, relaxing but still sensual. I returned her kiss as my hands stroked her sides, one occasionally making its way down to give her ass a gentle squeeze. I thought it best to let Llew decide the pace, I'd been 'ready to go' since before putting her down on the bed but didn't want to just go straight to it. This was a special night and I had no intention of rushing things.

As well, Llew was ready to go but she always wanted her first time to be romantic and sweet as hell. To be with the person she loved and she was so in love with Jacob that she wanted it to be special. It was her wish and it seemed like a selfless wish honestly. Her heart beat a little faster when he gripped her ass, causing her back to arch just slightly. Her hand moved down his bare chest and to his member, wishing to liven it up again; she started stroking him slowly and sensually, her lips not once parting from his.

I didn't need much to harden up again; hell, I don't think it had softened much at all, but Llew's hand made sure I was ready. As we kept kissing, I started to undo her bra, wanting to give her some of the pleasure she was giving me. I didn't break the kiss as I cupped her freed breasts, slowly running my thumbs over the hard nipples and gently massaging their soft flesh.

Not once did their lips part, even as he got her bra off and even whilst touching her, their lips didn't part. She'd make sure of that too. A soft moan emitted from her through through their kiss from when he started to touch her breasts. It wasn't enough. She wanted more. She wanted to feel more. She needed to. Finally, she pulled away slowly, her lips leaving his oh so slowly. Biting her lower lip, she moved her hands down to her shorts and undid them, sitting down on her bottom, having to move from him a bit so his hands would be out of range to her breasts, and she got her shorts off as well as her panties; nude. Moving her body back on top of his, she straddled his hips, letting out a soft gasp as her sex touched his member. Barely much of anything but it was new.

I sighed as I felt the heat and moisture from her sex against my shaft. My hands rubbed her sides before gently pulling her down to another slow, sensual kiss. As our lips met, I ran one hand over her butt until I could lightly tease the outer folds of her womanhood. It'd be a tight fit, but I was sure we could work through it slowly.

I broke the kiss for a moment and looked into her eyes. "You sure you're ready?" I asked. This was a big moment for us and I wanted to be sure she wanted to go ahead with it.

A soft gasp came from her as his hands wandered down. Her body was filling with anticipation and curiosity to what it'd feel like and what it'd feel to truly be one with the man she loved. Her lips descended back down onto his in another sensual and slow kiss as he intitiated, her hands creeping up into his har a bit, her fingers intertwining in. She ground her hips gently into his but a little deeper.

Slowly pulling back, she looked at him, running a hand down his cheek. "Yes." She said softly, looking into his eyes. "I love you Jacob...so much." She couldn't imagine herself doing this with anyone but him. Sure there was a time where she couldn't imagine doing this even with him but their bond grew, their love deepened and sprouted into this beautiful thing. So much life, so much passion, so much intimacy! They just connect.

"And I love you too, Llew," I replied. "more than anything in the world." My hand on her ass gently urged her to move up my body until I could angle my shaft to her entrance. I gently rubbed the head against her folds and clit, making sure it was slick enough for what was to come. Placing it right at her entrance, I looked into her eyes. "Take it slow, I don't want to see you hurt yourself."

A soft blush came to her cheeks. Even though she knew that, it always still warmed her up so much hearing him say it. Moving up his body a bit, she prepared herself for what was to come. She knew it'd hurt a lot, especially with how big he was but she was ready and she'd be able to handle it. Feeling him pressed at her entrance, she looked down at him and swallowed hard. He didn't even need to be in her yet for her heart to be beating so wildly. Nodding, she placed her hands on his chest gently and then moved herself down on him, wincing as she felt him move in her, the more she lowered herself. A small whine came from her and her breathing quickened more from when he had eaten her out.

"Oh..."

I moaned as I felt her engulf the head of my shaft, her walls squeezing it like a velvety vice. I could already feel her maidenhead and hoped breaking through it would be as quick and painless as possible. "I'll break through on three, okay?" As soon as I saw her nod in understanding, I thrust through. I know it sounds cruel, but I was worried about her tensing up as I said three, or even on one if she remembered that old doctor's trick.

I ran a hand through her hair to comfort her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry; I figured it'd be the easiest way."

Was that it? It only goes that far? It didn't hurt that much. But then he said that. The worst really had yet to come. Swallowing hard, she nodded, waiting for three but three never came. No. Instead he went right on in and she lay down on him, moaning out in pain. Her eyes squeezed shut and her hands rested on his shoulder, her nails digging in tightly. It hurt. It really hurt. She had felt pain before and was able to bare it and this may be one of them but it stung. It hurt. It caused a single tear to roll out of the corner of her eye. "D-Don't move..." She whined quietly.

"Don't worry; I won't." I said as I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry; if I knew an easier way to do that I would've. But that pain'll never happen again; I promise." I held her, still stroking her hair and letting her calm down and for the pain to pass.

I was glad that taking her virginity like that was a once-only thing, it tore me up to see her in pain and if there was anything I could do to remove it, I would. Sadly, the only healing magic I knew would've also restored her hymen (as soon as I was out of her at least) and putting her through that again was something I desperately wanted to avoid.

A little heads up would have been nice; that he was going to go on one instead of three but she didn't say anything about it. She just rested on him, waiting for the pain to pass. It slowly did and as she sat up a little bit later, there still was pain but it was a lot duller than before. Swallowing hard, she looked at him, resting her hands on his chest. "I think it's okay now." She murmured, lightly pushed her hips into his. She winced a bit but under that bit of pain, there was a mineral of pleasure and for a mineral, it was quite big. She liked it and wanted to feel it again.

"I was worried you'd tense up on reflex and make it hurt even more. Won't try anything like that again, I promise." I said while she rested on me. As she sat up, my hands moved to rest on her hips. "Don't push yourself." I said as she started to sink further down my length. Her walls were stretched around me, crushing me and felt like they were on fire. As her hips fully met mine and I was fully engulfed in her, I felt the head of my shaft lightly bump up against her cervix. Now that I knew the hardest part was over, I moved my hands to lightly squeeze her butt and looked up at her.

"Shall we?"

As the hardest part of this sacred act was done, all she could feel was the tiniest bit of pain that was still pleasurable and a whole amount of pleasure, screaming for movement. Smiling gently, she nodded, leaning down on him, resting her hands on either side of his head on the bed, her lips finding his in a passionate kiss. She slowly moved on him, her hand moving around his cheek. A soft moan came from her through their kiss. It was good, so good and it was just the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom