Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bible Black

nanachan

Supernova
Anyone interested in a bible black group game? I have some plots for it if you're interested, or we can just do it like in the bible black:eek:nly series and have a string of sexual adventures

I'm interested as long as I can be a hetero male... I don't remember much about bible black except that there was a lot of futa, but the teacher gang bang scene is good so... i'm interested.

ok, would you prefer a sandbox game with smut, or something with plot? also, what kind of character would you like to play? I can play most of the canons

I can see about this as well

I swear Malin, I'm not stalking you. Really. We just have too much in common =P

Anyways ... maybe do 60% smut 40% plot since that was about what the series had? Regardless, there definitely was a plot, I definitely recall. It's been ... about 7-8 years since I last saw it but I remember the basics. That being said, I can't honestly admit I'd be able to do any of the canons justice.

For myself, I tend to make several particular types of characters [female usually]:

1. The honor roll/bookworm types
2. The rebellious teenagers
3. The gothic chicks [tend to mingle in with #2 but not always]
4. The heavily feminist chicks

And off the top of my head, that's mainly it that I can immediately think of.

I agree with LY she does stalk me a lot.

I agree with Lady Yuna, 60% smut with a 40% story sounds like a good focus. Also I am not much into the idea of playing canons myself so an OC story would probably be the best thing in my opinion.

I can really play any role so long as it's male. I am a switch so I can play both dominant bullies, and submissive wimps, but off the top of my head i can only really think of one type I would like to play:

Evil Teacher. (always fun, and I always kind of wondered why only female teachers got to be evil in this show. The males were always students)

Aside from that I can try to do pretty much anything as long as it's male so really it comes down to what you would want me to play. Again not to familiar with the cannons, i'd rather it be OC, but I am willing to try any role you want me to play, or that the rp calls for.

Hmm, I haven't done a group rp in a while, I wouldn't mind giving it a try and helping out, I think the ideas from the two post above look pretty solid, I think it would be best to not go cannon and go with more of a OC feel to it though, but that is just my opinion on that.

.... Huh, true.

I forgot only teachers were women. I'd say the answer was for sex appeal though but that's just my guess.

Yeah along with OC being easier, I can't say many of the canons honestly got my attention. The story did better justice than the cast, an odd and rare occurrence in my experiences. Usually it's the other way around for me; dislike the story but love the characters.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
.... Huh, true.

I forgot only teachers were women. I'd say the answer was for sex appeal though but that's just my guess.

Yeah along with OC being easier, I can't say many of the canons honestly got my attention. The story did better justice than the cast, an odd and rare occurrence in my experiences. Usually it's the other way around for me; dislike the story but love the characters.

i can provide some ocs but i'd also like to provide some canon characters for your evil male teacher to take advantage of.

so how about the male teacher found the book and is using it to gain power? maybe yuna can play like, his teacher's pet?

Well, for this I was thinking about taking the role of a male student whom is rather self entitled and thus sees other students as below him and doesn't mind bullying them to show them that fact. I would though be up for taking multiple characters for this if need be.

Hm .. I do the 'teacher's pet' card too much. Maybe as a secondary - as I could double for this also - but not my primary. That I'm still in the works on which exact route to take though I do have ideas on it.

I'd be willing to play said teacher (or perhaps the dean?). A power-hungry sociopath warlock seems right down my alley.

Though in response to your worry about the overuse of being a pet, if done well, the role pretty much changes to suit the personality of the master, which I have a good feeling will spice things up for you.

Sorry Raze but I'm pretty sure I have dibs on the teacher role (I was the first person to ask\bring it up)

I'm okay with having the book and using people to gain power, but what about the overarching plot. In Bible black I remember the plot was find a virgin + use book+ ??? = profit, and the book was able to do pretty much anything from summon deamons to mind control.... So yeah I am kind of wondering how the black bible actually factors into this rp.

Also I don't think we should force anyone to take on roles they don't want. At least not sexually, and I don't mind doubling up of course, but yeah lets make sure everyone can make a character that interestes them.

From what I am reading so far it seems like Cult of Men have the book and using it for evil... still kind of curious as to what that evil is however. (especially if i'm leading it.)

i think it would be easier if we have everyone in the same group rather than with separate goals. Since there's alot of people interested in teachers/deans, how about the story is this:

you play a school whose faculty members are trying to get girls to sacrifice? so it's an evil school, hence your characters will be working together (and having the occasional faculty orgies). If you don't want to play as teachers, you can either play as member of the student councils (let's say they are in league with the teachers) or other converted students?

Back
Top Bottom