Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Charming 101 [Isabelle x citizenanon]

Sophie looked to him, taken by his brashness. He really was kind hearted. Instantly her eyes teared him, and she began to sniffle a pathetic attempt to hold them back. But it was no use. She couldn't refrain herself. Sophie threw her arms around his neck, pulling herself into a hug. Again, he could feel her breasts against his chest. She whispered into his ear, "Thank you James," before she pulled away. Setting her leather backpack onto the table, she took out a rather large carrot muffin. Carefully she peeled off the wrapped, before lifting it to her mouth. She began to munch on it, pulling her knees up, and resting the manga she had bought the other day. She had read it four times since yesterday. It was really growing on her! She hoped that at lunch she would find some more in the library. She flipped the page as she read on.

Erica returned with a tray full of food, handing James his orange juice. A few other girls and boys joined them at the table, and conversations sprung up. Sophie stayed quiet, simply reaching underneath the table for James' shirt. Gently she held onto it, unsure of what to do infront of others. Once she finished her muffin, she tucked her book away in her bag, and sat there with a small smile as she observed.

James was not one to turn down such a hug. Especially when he knew that Sophie was a hugger. More than a hugger, she was just an emotional young woman and that was the best way she knew to express herself. James had just began to return the hug when she pulled away. The fact she had pressed her body against his had not slipped by him, but he was too much of a gentleman (for now) to dwell on it. "You're very welcome, Sophie."

When Erica returned, James accepted the orange drink and opened it. He would need the sugar to get through calculus. The students that joined them were either other football players or volleyball players, so the conversations tended to be centered on either of the two sports with everyone discussing up coming practices (Erica had one tonight), upcoming games (James had one on friday), or just general sports talk. James did his best to introduce the newcomers as they arrived as well as formally introduce Sophie to them.

Everybody knew her as Rapunzel and while it was not necessarily the most derogatory of names, nobody wanted to bring it up to her face while her self proclaimed friend and his girlfriend were sitting beside her. "So, Sophie, how do you like hanging out with James? Must be a bit different, yeah?" It was one of the football players. Zach Mason, a smaller, thinner, but just as in shape athlete when compared to James that asked the question.

Sophie squeezed James' shirt a bit tighter when Zach addressed her. She looked to him with her large blue eyes, blinking softly. She smiled sweetly, her face relaxing a bit, "Its a little unpredictable (in comparison to books), but I like it very much!" She was actually quite charming, though shy. She wasn't very sure of what to talk about, so she shifted in her seat, thinking for a few minutes, "So... Zach, was it? What do you have for first period?" She smiled again.

Zach blinked back at her, having not really expected that answer. His question had been half smart ass and half curious. Her question brought him back to reality and he took a moment. What did he have for first period? He could not recall immediately and sat there looking a little less than intelligent as he floundered. Finall, he remembered.

"Algebra Connections." While he was still on the football team, he was not on the same academic level as the other students. If his sports did not work out, there would not be much available for him when it came to graduation. Poor guy.

James chuckled at the strange conversation and sipped at his juice. "I don't think that any of us really share the same first class." It was unfortunate, but it was the best they could do given circumstances.

Sophie frowned, "That's a shame. Still, maybe next semester!" She smiled to the group. The conversations continued, not that anyone tried to make conversation with Sophie. The bell rang, and people left, tossing out their garbage on their way. Sophie rose to her feet, and promptly made her way to class. She left James to walk Erica to her class.

His kindness was not needed at all times.

First period started, and Sophie sat there looking at her notebook. She worked away, taking notes, following along in the text book, but she couldn't help but think of James in calculus. It was curious that he took calculus, but complained it was hard and that he didn't like it. He could have just taken mathematics, or advance math, and still would have gotten into a good University. She furrowed her brow. The problem hung in her mind until second period; gym. She walked to class, holding onto the straps of her bag. Going into the girls change room, she walked up to her locker, opened it and hung up her bag. Sophie removed her scarf, she hung up that too. Off came the dress, she folded it up, and soon her stockings were rolled down to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she slipped them off as well as her socks. She put them ontop of her dress. She unclipped her bra, hung it up, and removed her panties. Both items were a soft baby blue colour. Sophie then slipped on her bathing suit; it was skyblue. It clung to her natural hour-glass figure. She sure was feminine. Sophie untied her braid, and walked out of the changeroom which connected to the swiming pool. She held onto her white folded towel, a little uncomfortable with being seen. Especially with her bruises on her back. Her hair covered it thankfully. A few locks sat infront of her shoulders, covering the slight bruise on her neck.

Sophie always had excuses for not participating in class, and she always had reasons for bruises. She sat on the side of the pool, dangling her feet in. The water felt cold. Cold, but nice. She liked to watch the water, following along her legs as she swished them about.

James watched as Sophie left quickly, but not angrily. Maybe she was just asserting her independence? He played the conversations back in his head. Nothing really stuck out aside from Zach's smart ass remark and she had handled that well enough on her own. James decided he would talk to her about it later on when they both had time. For now, he either needed to leave or he would be late. The young gentleman walked Erica to her class and proceeded to his own calculus class.

Math and numbers were mortal enemies of James. He could force his will upon them and they would occasionally do as told, but it was never an easy encounter. Today was no different. James took copious notes, copied everything from the board, knew the material front and back, but still came out with a wrong answer. He sighed heavily as the class ended. He would get it all under control.

Gym was next and that was just what he needed. He could use some time in the pool. A few laps would do him good and if he were daring, he would even dive a bit. The locker room was full, but he paid no mind as he stripped out of his jeans and shirt. James pulled on a pair of swimming trunks. (The school had outlawed speedos years before) and made his way towards the pool with a towel draped over his shoulder. Muscles that had been hinted at by his shirt earlier were now on display for anyone who cared to look. James tossed his towel onto a nearby chair and made his way towards one of the swimming lanes. On his way, he passed a headfull of familiar blonde hair.

"Hey, Sophie." James said and moved to sit down next to her on the pool side. "I didn't know you had the same gym class. I don't think I've seen you out here before."

Sophie looked up in surprise as she heard a voice, snapping out of her day dream. She had been imagining Poseidon teasings the great waters of the Mediterrian sea as great heros sailed across in search of adventures. When her eyes came into contact with James' smiling face, her tense shoulders fell with relaxation, as her face formed into a wide smile. And then her eyes began to travel down his body. Something he was used to getting from a lot of girls. Her cheeks instantly turning pink. He was better sculpted than a bronze statute from classical Greece! Such detail! Oh! Not any of the descriptions in the books she loved so much could quite describe what she just saw. Sophie shook her head a little bit, causing her breasts to jiggle. Her own body was just as tiny as he thought, but also it was soft, and supple, and far more feminine than imagined.

With her arms behind her, she leaned back a little, swinging her legs again. "Usually I just sit on the side lines... My parents keep a record of my exercise, and I submit that to Mr. Hill," She smiled to him. Sophie was a yoga enthusiast.

"Ah, well that explains why I haven't seen you swimming in here before." James responded a bit lamely. He attempted not to stare at the young woman before him, but it was difficult... not hard, but it would be if he wasn't careful. She had been hiding so much and some of it was on display now. James slipped into the water. It barely rippled as he moved into it.

"Will you be joining us today, Sophie?" James asked and treaded the water to keep from going under and to keep from showing anything off should it make an appearance. As he looked up at her, he tried to keep his eyes trained on her face, but as he dipped lower in the water, his eyes naturally dipped as well.

The fabric of her bathing suit naturally taught on her breasts. She had hid them so well, especially considering their size. For someone as small in frame as she, they looked quite massive, especially in comparison to Erica's. The colour did a horrid job of hiding her erect nipples from the cold water. They were a perky pair, weren't they? Sophie pushed herself up, and as she stood, she further exposed herself. It was ridiculous how curved she was. Between her thighs was a small gap showing off the apex, and her tightly wrapped sex. Sophie took a few steps backs, her legs were well shaped. When she was far enough back, Sophie ran towards the pool, and just before the edge, she jumped off, her arms coming to the sides of her head, and in she dove.

Such perfect form!

She sliced through the water like a hot knife through soft butter. She swam underneath the water, up to James, and poked up beside him, "Boo!" She squeaked!

James caught all of the movements. From the sway of her hips to the sway of her breasts as she ran forward. His eyes tracked her through the air, but failed to follow her fully through the water and was not sure exactly where she came up until she poked him in the ribs. James turned to her.

"Good show, Sophie." He praised. "That surprised me a bit, much better than I thought at swimming." James swam towards the lanes. "Do you do any diving or distance swimming?" He quizzed as he sliced through the water. Less gracefully than Sophie, but still generating quite a bit of power.

Sophie swam up to him. She was a rather strong swimmer, and her light form made it easier for her to cut through the water. It wasn't a second after he stopped that she had caught up to him. Sophie shrugged a little, "A little bit, but I don't practice as much as I like."

"Are you a fan of swimming, James?" Questioned Sophie as she swam along side him.

James was again surprised by how well she swam, but held it back.

"I don't swim as much as I should, but it's good for the body and good for training." James explained, "I try to as much as I can." He smiled and thought about how well he kept his body and the shape he was in. James knew he was attractive and while he did not go parading it around, he was proud of it. "I think it's helped me keep my body in the shape it needs to be for sport. I tend to do a few laps and if I do really well, I have a bit of fun diving."

The young man floated for just a moment, "Care to do a few laps, Sophie? Looks like you're more than up for it!" James was not kidding either. She was swimming almost effortlessly. This athletecism was something he had not expected at all.

Sophie was not one for gloating. Taking the compliment he paid her, she smiled as she floated there beside him. She was laying flat on her back, relaxing there, "That's good you like it! Its easier to do exercise if you enjoy something," She looked up to him for the first time without glasses, her eyes large and as blue as the ocean she loved to swim in. She smiled again, "Okay! But we'll probably have to share a lane though... Lots of students wanting to practice and all,"

She moved spryly, tucking her knees into her chest as she rolled into the water. She sank below the surface, and swam with great elegance, her body moving in the same way a mermaid might. Her long hair shimmered in the light, especially with the different colours. Resurfacing, she gasped almost sinfully. She then positioned herself near edge, her legs pressing onto the wall. She then began to count down, "3, 2, 1, GO!" Pushing off, she shuttled forward. Then she began kicking hard, and crawling with her arms. Back and forth she went, swimming as hard and as fast as she could!

James was not quite so fast on the uptake. She was already kicking off by the time he had started to swim towards the lane. He had not been distracted by her, not at all! He had to just be glad no one had caught him watching so intently. James set up near the wall of the pool and kicked off. He was no where near as graceful as Sophie, but what he did not have in grace, he made up for in strength and muscle. He chugged through the water, keeping pace with Sophie without trouble.

Along the side, several young ladies had seen the interaction, some of whom had been responsible for making 'Rapunzel's' life hell over the last few months. The two were quietly talking back and forth with their heads together with a cellphone hidden. Playing on it was a video taken the day before in the hallway as Sophie was bullied and shoved into the closet. They laughed amongst themselves, having not been there to see it in person. They forwarded it on to all their contacts after watching.

James was soon within touching distance of Sophie, but held back. The lane was really only wide enough for one and he was already swimming in her wake. Any closer and there'd be no chance of swimming.

Sophie soon reached the opposite wall. Curling up, she pushed off the solid surface, and took an underwater route for this lap. With the water being as deep as it was, the slender torpedo zipped underneath her swim partner. She surfaced again closer to the shallow end; again that sinful gasp. She continued. This happened several times until they both tired. Sophie was definitely a fish...

Resting with her arms folded on the edge, she set her pretty face on her arms. My was she pretty. Sophie lazily kicked her legs,
"Mm! Good match James! With more practice you'll best me fore sure!"

James chuckled as she celebrated. He was definitely a few seconds behind her! And in swimming, a few seconds was really all that was needed. James had not really been able to overtake her in the water, no matter how hard he tried. His inability to win certainly, most definitely did not, have anything to do with the view.

"You are quite the swimmer." James agreed, "Why have you not tried out for the swimming team?" Granted, James' sport was not swimming, but he knew an athlete when he saw one and Sophie certainly qualified... under water at any rate.

Sophie shrugged lightly, "I like swimming, I don't need to compete. And my hair made it hard to do a lot of sports!" Sophie pushed herself up out of the water, turning over so her bum sat on the edge. Sophie continued to kick her legs; her skin glistening from the water.

"Hey Rapunzel!" Shouted a female voice. Sophie looked over with her large eyes, click! A girl, maybe his name was Daria snapped a picture with a phone. "You made a great recovery considering you got your hair chopped off yesterday!" She laughed, walking away.

Sophie looked down into the water, her lip trembling. How did she hear about that...?

She thought of it as she showered off, towelled down, and dressed herself again. It hung heavily in her mind until lunch. She shuffled along her way to the cafeteria. It felt more people were snickering when she passed by. Usually they just ignored her...

James noted the odd behavior of Daria. She was a cheerleader, rather vindictive, and about as mean as one could get. James pulled himself out of the water. He was able to clear the edge of the pool completely as he did so. James brushed the excess water off and made his way towards his towel. Like Sophie, he toweled off, showered, and dressed again for lunch. Only then did he get the messages that had appeared on his phone. There were four of them. All carried the same message and attachment. James took off out of the locker, but Sophie had already gone.

The young man did not catch up to her until lunch time in the cafeteria. He spotted her hair in the crowd and moved through the crowd to reach her side.

"Hey, Sophie." James called as he finally reach her.

Sophie looked over her shoulder to him with a sullen face. She was feeling a little down with all the snickers. Something was different today than any other day. Frowning softly, she nodded, "Hey James..." Sophie forced a smile onto her small face. "Ready for lunch? Gym made me super hungry!"

"Yeah. Let's get something to eat then find a quiet place to sit." James suggested and walked through the line with her. He grabbed his normal hamburger and fries, hardly healthy by anyone's standards, but it was the most edible food that they served short of rabbit food and he was not sure he was feeling quite that hungry just yet. James grabbed an apple and a bottle of water to finish it off

"C'mon, I see a table open we can sit at." James wanted to lead her a bit away from the crowd so that they could talk. With her penchant for emotion, he did not think she would want everyone to see.

Sweet little Sophie didn't quite like crowds. He could feel her warm hand take him by the forearm for a moment. Her hand was so soft! Probably because she didn't do much work. The rest of her body must be just as soft, if not, softer. Her hand carressed his skin, coming down to his wrist before it made a jump to the hem of his shirt. Grabbing a light hold of it, she continued to trail behind him. Sophie looked over the food items, but was unsure of what to get. She already had packed a lunch at home, but she wanted a treat. She followed him through the line, and at the very end of it all, Sophie got a thick piece of black forrest cake; she had a huge sweet tooth!

"Okay," The two of them paid, and he lead her to the table. Setting her tray down, Sophie pulled out the seat. Sliding her backpack off, she pulled out her brown lunch bag. Out came a ham sandwich, carrot sticks, fresh strawberries, and a juice pack. She settled into her seat, "So, we have English after huh?"

"Yeah. Just like yesterday." James spoke as he prepared his hamburger. Mustard, ketchup (catsup), and a pickle. He salted his fries and stared at everything for a moment. He was stalling like a coward and hated it.

"Sophie, I'm not really sure how to say this, I feel like a failure already, but this was not something I could stop." James sighed, "Someone recorded a video of what happened after lunch yesterday and its making its round through the school."

Way to be blunt.

"Look, I know I said I would protect you, keep things like this from happening and I've already fuc..." James paused and looked around to make sure he had not been over heard. "Messed it up. I'll understand if you're angry that I couldn't keep up my end."

Her eyes widened in shock of the news. She too looked away, "Oh..." She said in a bit of dismay. Sophie did something a little unexpected. Placing her hand on his, her thumb stroked it gently. "Its okay." She smiled, trying to get a better look at his face. "It hurts to know that people would do that, but the damage has already been done. And... I'm kind of happy for it." Her smile grew more genuine, "I would have never cut my hair otherwise. And now, now I can go swimming! And I have such a dear friend like you! Its kind of a blessing in disguise. My father's request is a bit vague, but so long as I'm not upset, its not true right?"

Sophie lightly bumped into him, "You make me so happy just by being my friend; that is no failure! So show me that smile of yours!"

The immediate sense of failure that James had felt slowly began to ebb away as she spoke. He still did not like what was happening and would do his best to change it, but she was right. The damage was done and he would have to just get through it with her. He gave her a half smile, "Thank you, Sophie."

James was truly grateful. Who knows how far that could have taken him. For one so afraid of failure, having something that you promised not twenty-four hours before fail so badly hurt. Even now with her kind words and acceptance, it still smarted. He would just have to do better in the future.

"Silver linings and all that, right?" James asked. "Some good certainly came from it... as horrible as it was. You even got a new favorite book, I think." James knew she had flipped through the one she had several times already. the pages were well on their way to being worn already!

Sophie's eyes softened, understanding that he really took it to heart. Giving his hand another squeeze, she added, "There is always good to be seen in any situation. You know that right?" She smiled to him once more, keeping eye contact. Her eyes staring deep into his hazel irises. It was like being transported to a forrest! Breath taking.

SLAM! Went a tray as one of James' football friends joined them. Darren was there too! The piece of chocolate grinned at the two, slidding down into his chair, placing his lunch on the table, "Are we interrupting?"

Sophie quickly moved her hand away, drawing into her oyster shell. She looked down to her meal. She'd have to get more friends!

Back
Top Bottom