Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark decadence (Sweet&Raziel)

She was so confused, and worried, and angry, it was a flurry in her mind, and all the questions that she didn't ask was stuff he felt that he had to answer, one way or another. He watched her move to the wardrobe, said that there wasn't a dress for her in there. Alexander walked over to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, leading her to the bed and sitting her on the edge of it.

"It isn't a steep learning curve to learn how to move like a lady." He said softly, eyes a rather gentle gaze on her face, ignoring her peaks poking from her shirt. "But there is many things on your mind that I feel need to be answered to calm you down. Before you ask, yes, I can see into your mind, just as you can see into mine if you wanted." There were things that he hid from her, though he would show her in time.

"You asked why I made such a drug." His voice was slightly stern as he talked, but he made sure not to get testy with his response. "The Vampire Council ordered me to make it, because while the people of Venice come under our control easily and willingly, there are a few that won't come quietly like we would like. To make them come to our side, they had me make this drug to make it easier to bring them in with open arms. Those that take it usually find a vampire that they stay with for the rest of their lives. I keep a syringe around just in case something happens and I need a ace in the hole to run away with, or to capture."

He scanned her mind, taking a question at a time. "The dresses were in here because I was not the original owner of this estate. I inherited it from my predecessors and parents before they left for the next life. Many people stay here, and because there is so often a special occasion like a ball, I must have extra clothes here for the humans that need them.

"As for women that I have seduced with the drug, none. I have never used the drug on a woman for my own pleasures. I have injected a few willing participants to test it, but I never was the one that took away the need inside them."

He let his face soften, the fine lines from his harden face smoothing out. "Everyone is on the lookout for a Male Vampire Hunter. Many have seen you already. If you left tonight, or even dressed as a man and went out, they would recognize you. You would probably be executed by the council. As for why I will not - cannot - let you leave, is because the drug is not out of your system. It will resurface eventually, maybe a few hours, maybe in half a day. But it won't be gone for some time. You need someone to help get rid of it." And as the image of some other man doing that, his eyes flashed a dangerous red. He would not let that happen.

He stood, leaving her to sit on the bed. His mind found some of her tastes, and he smiled outwardly. "I think I may have a dress you will like. And I will help you into it." He left the room in haste, the door closing and clicking locked behind him, and he rushed a few doors down, grabbing the dress. Not giving her enough time to even try to leave the locked room, he came back in. He slid her pants off, unwrapping her breasts once more before helping her into the dress. First her legs, sliding them in and pushing the dress up, before standing her up, getting all the wraps on her arms and shoulders before zipping and buttoning it up in the back.

He led her in front of the nearby mirror, his hand on her shoulder lightly. She was a thing of beauty, indeed.

Goosebumps danced across her skin as he carefully undressed and dressed her. She refused to let herself become aroused as slide his hands across her skin. With a deep breath to shut her eyes, blocking all things scandalous from her mind. When he finished she opened in muted surprise that he hadn't taken it any farther. She determined he was just waiting for the next round of the drug to kick in to have his way with her.

But...she got the strangest sense of jealously. He confirmed it when his eyes changed blood red.

Amelia stared at herself in the mirror. Her face was just a tad meek giving her a cute modest charm. The dress fit her body as if by some kind of magic. It was the same blue just like the other one she had been staring at but was slightly less formal. There were no bows on this one, which made it feel a little less awkward to wear, with a few ruffles on the sleeve and bottom of the gown. She had to admit, it fit her nicely. The shiny taffeta was the same shade as her soft cool blue eyes, making them pop out like large sapphires. Her face wasn't made up like the other doll women but her lips were red from her rapidly pumping blood. The corset pushed her breasts upward. She blushed. It had been the first time she had really witnessed her own cleavage. The cross necklace that her mother had giving her hung between the two perky mounds. Suddenly she frowned, noticing two puncture marks on her thin neck. Her fingers grazed them tenderly. There was no pain though she wished they would have been. When he marked her, he didn't just puncture her skin, but her pride.

Vampires were evil. The hunter forced herself to remember, she drilled it into her head every single day. She still wasn't liking the sound of this drug. It was basically an entrapment mechanism, that she was now complete ensnared in. She chewed on her lower lip thinking about having to give herself over to him again. She was embarrassed enough from the first time. Her behaving so needy...like a bitch in heat. Her only saving grace was that it wasn't really her enjoying it. They drug made her like it.

Amelia leered, trying to prod his mind like he had hers.

"What about my hair, Alexander ?" She said after a long moment of silence. Her mouth wrapped around the sound of his name, her tongue pronouncing each syllable. She felt a little excitement as she said his name. Mind reading! She wouldn't have imaged it possible for humans. If only she didn't have to be linked...with him. Her fair, naturally straight hair was still in it's messy pony tail. Which looked fine for a young lad but classy women, the kind that wore these fancy dresses, always had their hair up-doed in some grand manner. "It'll take hours for me to look like a girl that would pull something," She indicated to the gown. "like THIS off."

"Why not dress me as a serving wench?" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, instead of a hand of the hip like most women. "Something common that no one will notice. On that note, why can't I just hide in here until you're done with your little speech? Won't that be easier?"

Her questions made him chuckle slightly... until she said the last one. That one sobered him up faster than anything. But he would answer that in time, as it was, she was right about her hair: it didn't suit what she was going for in the look. His hands went up to the cloth holding her hair in a ponytail, and pulled it out. Long, beautiful locks of air spilled into his hands, scuffed slightly from behind so abused by hands trained by a man. He couldn't help but run his hands through them, feeling the soft caress of them, before he set to work.

Steam came up from his hands, and he slowly worked his hands through and under her hair, letting it carry away the dirt and help smooth her hair through. It was a long process, though it was enjoyable enough for him, and it was all of 10 minutes before he pulled his hands back. Her hair was loose now, spilling over her back and shoulders, and now was slightly wavy. The look suited her, and definitely only added to the beauty that he saw in the mirror. "This... will more than do." He said softly, turning slowly to her, because now he had to explain more things. Some pride was in his mind because she was able to see into his mind, showing that she was a fast learner.

"No woman under my watch will dress as a serving wench, because they will never be one." He said, in a surprisingly cold voice. But the tones lightened considerably afterward, as if it was the idea of it that angered him, not her saying as much. "As for why I won't leave you here, I can't leave you alone in a dark room, you'll break things down trying to get out." His voice was getting softer and more caring as he continued on. "And, while I am gone, the drug may kick back in. I won't risk your life from anyone being stubborn. Who knows, you may just enjoy yourself tonight with so many people around."

He walked to the door, and his clothes appeared on him, but more formal than they were before. His cloak was swapped for a longer coat, his clothes neat and proper. He waited a moment, before walking over to her, taking her arm with his, and leading her to the door, then down the hallway. His mind went into hers, showing her how to move with him in this, telling her not to leave his sight in case someone tries to kidnap and kill her, and to make sure to tell him when the drug started to take effect.

There was a lot of commotion from further ahead, and when they walked forward, it was obvious why: They came to be standing at the top of a three floor staircase, large and sweeping forward to the other wing of the house, and to their right to the large entrance hall. It was nearly full with people, talking amongst themselves, all formally dressed. But as Alexander and Amelia reached the center landing on the stairs above them, heads turned to them, and silence went over them like a wave.

Alexander was quiet for a moment as he looked over them, before he cleared his throat. "As most of you know, a man came into town today, looking to kill a Vampire. I found him and had a battle. While he was very talented, and able to injure me, I bested him and sent him running." There was a small murmur from the crowd, some clapping from the good news. Even from this vantage, it was obvious that not everyone in the room was Vampires. About half the people on the floor were more tan than the pale Vampires in the Clan. That made it obvious that the town knew about them, and even embraced them.

"Who's the woman!?" One person, a female, called out from within the crowd. Alexander turned his head to Amaria, before back to the crowd. He picked his words carefully. "...I have found someone that I deeply care about..." There was a large uproar from the crowd, a cheer for him that made him smile softly. Alexander went down the stairs, leading her down into the crowd with him. "They think you're wonderful." He whispered to her, tilting his head so only she could hear.

Amelia stood perfectly still as his hands tenderly smoothed and styled her hair. The warmth from the steam relaxed the tension she had been holding ever since she regained sanity. She didn't trust him, far from it. If she allowed herself to trust him she would betray her number one survival instinct. His long fingers massaged her scalp with mellow scratching. If she had been a cat, she would have purred with delight. He turned her back around and whispered something but didn't quite catch it. Her eyes opened, at first she was convinced someone else was standing in front of her. She blinked. Her lips hung out as she gawked at her own reflection. Her hand lifted to feel. She couldn't bring herself to actually touch it, as if she did the magic spell would disappear and she would become an average tomboy again.

He lead her down the hall, not one word was exchanged but she understood everything she was told. This Vampire, Alexander, came to understand her very quickly. If he had left her long enough she would have even figured out a way to dig a hole in the in order to escape. She wouldn't have even thought about the drug till it was too late. He had promised her he would set her free once the drug was out of her system. The hunter, possibly because of their connection or his relationship with her mother, believed him. Whatever would happen tonight, as long as she did as told, she'd live though it.

Two large doors opened for them, blinding her temporary. Her Vampire was unfazed and guided her without thinking twice.

Her heart flutter right out of her chest as the pair walked in on the captivating ballroom. They were met by hundreds of eyes, all staring at they two of them just as fascinated with her as she was with them. This must have been the reason her father never came to Venice. There wasn't just a clan, there was a whole society. Her reality, the world she had grown up in and understood was shattering into shards. She looked up at him as if he didn't see the mix of the races only to realize that She, a human, was on the arm of a vampire. Something was seriously wrong with the world....

She listened to his speech, wondering if he only added the word 'Talented' to make her feel better.

Amelia's neck snapped so quickly to the crowd as something referred to her. Her combative instincts were about to kick in, so slowly bent her knees readily herself for a fight. It never came. She had been hit with a blow much more powerful then a fist. "What?" She whispered.

He had to be saying it to so no one else would question their relationship. It was a logical choice. She huffed at his comment. "They think you're wonderful, they don't know me." She shot him a sideways glance as they stepped down together. "Explain this to me, Why are human's willingly dancing with their predators? It goes against the natural law."

His mind was abuzz, everything hitting it at once. Her shock at how such simple changes would turn her into even more of a spectacle of beauty amused him somewhat as he led her through the area. Her questions that were ablurr in her mind, he felt like answering them. But so they weren't found talking, he answered in her mind, talking telepathically to her.

I meant it when I said Talented. You are the first since your father to have even scraped me in combat. He turned his head to her as he led her down the stairs, his eyes sparking in a sort of happiness. But her new question sobered him up a little more, and he leaned closer to her, whispering as they neared the crowd. "The natural order of things? We are people just like everyone else, even if we have our own cravings. We protect the people of the city. They willingly give us blood. We respect them every little bit as we respect them."

They cut through the crowd easily, opening a set of doors to the left side. If she thought the entrance hall was large and magnificent, the actual Ball Room was even more so, larger and more magnificent, with marble arches and pillars holding up the ceiling, and a marble tile floor. He led her to the center of the floor, and as the music picked up, Alexander started in a waltz, sweeping her up in it as others joined, the ambient noise loud enough that they could talk.

"You are here under my protection." He said, as they swept across the room. "If you stay with me, they won't put a finger on you."

She felt a swell of pride, which she knew he felt, as he complimented her skills.

"Venice is strange." She commented simply allowing herself to get swept into the music. Changing from a leading to a follow wasn't too difficult, every once and a while she's step with the wrong foot out of habit. When she would do so she would meekly look up as if to apologize. She noticed how easy the girls had it compared to the leads, they waited for the cue then allowed the lead to move them as they pleased. That was the biggest thing she noticed about being female compared to male. Women gave themselves over with the hope that their man would be strong enough to take them.

As they would turn she would spot a mix race couple or bite marks on human's necks what was worn like a token of honor.

Why are you protecting me? She tried asking him mentally rather then him just reading it. She wasn't really sure there was a difference but it made her feel a little more in control. Is it because you feel guilty about my mother? Amelia hadn't forgiven him for that but best not to piss off the person protecting you from an army of blood suckers.

They danced and time seemed to fly by them. She felt something, Lust maybe? But it was too weak. She ignored it despite what he said. Without even knowing it, she blocked the passing thought from him.

"It's getting hot in here." She smiled, trying to be friendly rather then just awkward. "I need something to drink."

Even without practice, and only his mental signals to guide her, she danced rather amazingly, more than well enough that nobody around them noticed her missteps. And when she did make one, and gave him that meek look in apology, he gave her a reassuring one and swept her further into the dance. As time went on, her mistaken footfalls were fewer and fewer, until he thought that she would be able to dance without his guidance. Just to be sure, though, he didn't take those images from his head.

Her question was daunting, hard to answer, because he knew that if he put it the wrong way, she may run off, and that would only make things more difficult. It... is not because of your mother. Even in his mind he said it slowly, as if he was trying to find the words for it. Your mother was a beautiful woman that had caught my attention one night when she was in Venice. I tried to make things good for her, to make her happy. Then your father came and stole her away after she... she saw me kill someone. She never found out why I did it. His steps slowed with the music somewhat, though it was partially because of his thoughts, as well. I did not mean for her to die. My last grace to her was that I made sure the babe she carried in her arms was not injured with that misplaced blade. But my feelings for her were not for who she was, I realize now. But for who she would have.

That was dangerous information that he gave her. He was slowly revealing the true events of the night her mother died, along with a key that seemed to go straight into him. But he would say no more on it at the moment. He had said more than enough to answer her question. His mind held onto hers, to help her with new movements that were constantly being added to the waltz to make it more beautiful and eloquent, but he felt the block that went up in her mind. He knew what it was, didn't even have to break the barrier, knowing that she was starting to get heated again. Though he would wait until it started to get worse before carrying her off. They had a good ten minutes before he would have to do that.

Her question, aloud, shocked him slightly, then made him laugh. "Of course you are. You've been dancing for 3 hours straight. Come." He took her arm in his and led her to the side, where there was a table lined up with different liquors and water. He got her a goblet of cold water and handed it to her. "Here you go, Sivamet." He whispered, in a rather low, seducing voice, handing it to her.

Destiny was strange. It weaved small threads of people's lives and create an unbreakable bond, without anyone being aware till it had already happened. Alexander meeting her mother, falling for her, Her fleeing with her father, him just missing her with his blade, her being raised as a hunter that would later come to kill him...All events that linked the two of them together. She didn't even know who he was till tonight but he had always been a blur in her mind. A constant weight on her consciousness.

She fell silent, allowing her brain to process what he told her. Who she would have? Amelia couldn't help blushing at his hidden confession. She tried to rationalize it, but there was no way to take it other then he having for feeling for her mother's kin. Her heart skipped. It wasn't fair, her first love confession was from the man she supposedly loathed.

"Merci." She whispered back, taking the glass from him and pressing it to her lips. Everything that past though her head was public knowledge. She couldn't even examine his good looks and charm without worrying he'd take it the wrong the way, and he WAS good looking. Alexander was easily the most attractive man...vampire, she corrected herself, in the room. He was most likely the most attractive male in all of Venice. Sheepishly, she turned her back to him as if she were admiring the ballroom. He'd know though. He'd feel her thoughts as if they were his own.

"Three hours? had it really been that long?" She chuckled as if to change the subject in her own mind. "I haven't been to a dance in years." Her father, though few people knew it, was actually of noble birth in Germany. Rarely did her family actually stay in their homeland, it was a place of bad memories for them. Every once and a while her father would accept the ball invites. It was the only reason she knew how to dance at all. She was dressed a young boy, of course. A bit of a heart-breaker at that. Many of the noble lady's daughters would try and flirt with Amelia.

No one could say she looked like a boy now. She looked down at her breasts again, still alarmed to see them out so boldly. The huntress didn't know, but she hadn't been the only one paying attention to her breast. Several men admired from afar but knew better then to touch Alexander's processions.

She squirmed. It had only been 4 hours since they last....took care of the problem. It couldn't be coming back already. Amelia wanted to check, make sure she was in need before she asked for his service again. "All this dancing. I must look disgusting now. I need to freshen up," She pointlessly lied, but if he couldn't read her mind, it would have been a flawless lie. "Where if the nearest bathroom?"

Alexander nodded as she thanked him for the water, before she turned to examine the ballroom. He wasn't in her mind while they walked to the table, but as she turned, he went back in, peeking around, and what he saw humbled even him. He moved to be behind her, his arms wrapping lightly around her hips, his head bowing down to close the small distance to her ear as he whispered "I'm not that good looking, Sivamet. You only think so because of the bond between us. But you humble me even then."

He bent his head down the rest of the way, kissing her neck gently, trailing kisses down her neck to her shoulder. "Yes, it's been 3 hours. And you dance like you have danced all your life. You truly are marvelous." He kissed back up her neck, enjoying the touch of her soft skin, until he reached her cheek, then her lips. His hand had gently tilted her head to the side and back, and e met hers with a kiss so passionate that he felt the air around them heat up. It wasn't a kiss of need and hunger like before, but one of utmost love and caring that was so light that he felt like he could be floating off the ground with her.

His eyes were closed, and when he opened them and looked up, he saw a mass of faces looking their way. Then there was a wave of applause, starting with those closer to them, then spreading out backwards to fill the room. Alexander held back a scoff at them. He could have sworn that he saw a woman or two swoon over it. The whole town knew of his works in Venice, and they also knew that his time for finding a mate was running out. They were happy for him.

Still, Alex took Amelia's arm in his and led her out of the ballroom. The rest of the party would go on without him, passions high because of the new good news. "They won't mind us leaving." He said softly, turning his head to give her a soft smile. "As for why you want to use the bathroom... there is no need. You look stunning still, even if a little damp." He ran is fingers along her skin, just above her breasts, and wiped a little sweat off. "But the drug seems to be kicking in early, probably because we exerted ourselves so much. So..."

He smiled, pulling her to stand in front of him, facing him. His arms wrapped around her hips, holding her close to him as he bent his head down, gently pressing his forehead against hers. "We can go and start taking care of it now, to be a little more passionate, or we can wait all of 10 minutes, and have it go in a heated need and hunger."

Amelia couldn't even hear the wild lively clapping. She was too consumed by the lingering feeling of his lips. With weak knees she followed him away from the eyes of the mass. She wanted to catch her breath but it had been stolen from her. She tried to keep her cool, but he was making her melt. All of her outward protection washed off her till she felt as vulnerable as a naked babe.

"Stop reading me." She whispered, avoiding his smoldering blue gems. They were alone but she could still feel everyone's eyes on her like some kind of trophy. "You only just met me, a male vampire hunter and now...." She gestured out to the crowd inside. "We're the next big couple." She felt weak, not physically but mentally. He was so close that they were touching. She felt small compared to him, only adding to her powerlessness. The touch of his hands were a comfort but one she did not want. "You're acting as if we were in love or something. So you can see into my mind! We're virtually strangers. I may have a female's body, but I assure you I'm still a man."

She was being stupid, at least for the time being she needed him. He wasn't asking for sex because he was in need of it. He was offering to help because she was. As he told her earlier, if she didn't release the need she would die from it. If he hadn't pulled her aside she would have ignored it till she was begging on the dance floor. "I'm sorry, I'm behaving impolitely.I am being unclear, I'm not looking for a relationship with a vampire, nor a human." She shut her eyes. "I'm already betrothed."

As much as it pained her to say those words, she felt them necessary. She wiggled her hips from his hands, taking at least two steps back. "This was suppose to be my first and last Solo mission as a hunter. Afterward I was to return to Germany and meet with my future husband." Her father didn't even want her to go on this mission. If she hadn't begged for nearly a whole year he wouldn't have let her. Even on the day of her departure he was reluctant. Her father was sure she'd be happier married off with a violent free family. Her days of cross dressing were over. Even before that, it was becoming harder and harder to hide her gender. Once her breast passed the size of small apples...she knew. "When we....must..." She bobbed her head to avoid saying the words. "Then they are treated like a physical therapy."

Amelia braced herself, almost as if she were expecting him to hit her.

Everything seemed to be going well, she was coming to him so easily, so responsive to everything he did, and happily at times. But he wasn't expecting those words. How had he not seen it? He could see every little tick in her mind, why not this one? It was inconsequential to him, she would never see this man again. But the very idea of another man trying to lay claim to her over him angered him, made his blood broil in fury that turned his eyes the deepest blood-red.

She took a few steps back after breaking his light grip around her hips, almost as if she was afraid that he would injure her. But even if he wanted to, he could not. She was his other half, there was no way he could strike her except for play. But in is current fury, he could crush cities, turn whole castles into rubble... but she had nothing to fear from him. Her, of all people, had nothing to fear from him.

"Go upstairs. I will see you in a minute." He said, in a low, darkened voice. She obviously didn't get it yet, even if part of her knew. He simply watched as she escaped up the steps and down to the west wing before he turned, taking his frustrations out on the nearby pillar. A single punch sent small shards of the marble flying in all directions, dust coming down onto his hand. A second punch sent his first halfway through, puncturing a crater into the pillar, before a third broke straight through, making the pillar splinter and crack in some spots. He pulled his hand out from it, slightly satisfied with that, his eyes changing into the normal blue tint before he headed upstairs.

One of the couples came from inside the ballroom, and after seeing the broken pillar, went in to get everyone out of the estate.

He hates me now... She thought pitifully to herself. This whole time she had been telling herself that she had no need for the friendship of a vampire. Suddenly she cared what he thought for they echoed in her head as well. She wasn't good enough to hear his thoughts but his emotions beat on her like drums. His eye burned her very soul. Amelia stopped in mid run.

BANG! She flinched at the sound. BANG! BANG BANG!

Clearly he was angry, the girl didn't need to be connected to figure that out. It was the thinly woven threads of pain that made her chest bleed. It was the truth and it had needed to be said. If she hadn't he very likely would have forced her to marry him that night. She wasn't afraid of vampires, nor was she of Alexander. With a deep breathe she turned around somehow knowing she was capable of soothing him. Dark blue satin filled her vision, She followed it up till she found the still fuming face looking down at her. Oh I was just coming back to get you..... She thought rather stupidly. She didn't asked about the noise, her assumption was more then she needed.

"I forgot the way to the room..." She lied. I was worried about you. The huntress straighten her back so she was standing as tall as possible. " There was a lot of doors and Hall-" She felt something wet on her leg. "-ways..." She hadn't noticed how warm her body was. She had been so heated from dancing she hadn't noticed just how needy her body became. Her Mother should have named her idiot, pissing of her helper the moment she needed him. It was a wonder she lived long enough to be 18. Curse her pride, the worse sin of them all.

She rubbed her thighs together trying to be discreet. "Why am I lying? You know already." Amelia took a slow breath, working to protect her mind against the drug. " I am being selfish, forgive me for not being more grateful." She managed one line but that was the most she could take. Her focus left him and retracted her most sensitive area. She was losing the battle and badly. Please, she begged in his mind, part of her wanted to kill the voice that spoke her wishes. I can't stand it any longer. Here, the bedroom, I don't really care...I need it now.

She felt dirty, knowing he could see her most lewd thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about just a few hours earlier. Those hungry images only made her whimper in the spectacular lust feast. If it wasn't for all the layers she would have undressed right now. The sound of people's came by in a herd. They didn't way anything to the two of them but there were plenty of glances. Touch me.... She stepped toward him with a pleading passion. Her lips met his, for the first time she was making the advances. It felt wrong but she wanted him to forgive her quickly. Even hateful lust would please her now, she just needed something.

Alexander was still fuming about her words, not the fact that she was engaged, but that she would say something like that just to put some distance between them. He was about halfway up the stairs when she was coming down, eventually stopping a few steps above him. His anger was still coursing through him, his eyes showed that much. I was just coming up, he retorted, taking one more step up.

Her words played on his emotions, entertaining him while it slightly lessened his anger. She lied aloud while speaking truth to his mind. But soon her mind became more focused on a single subject, wiping everything from her mind. I have half a mind to not help and just let you suffer. It was a empty threat, he was sure eve she knew that. His first duty was her well-being, and he couldn't let her die like that. Not when he could so easily help her.

That, and through their mental bond, he could feel some of the effects of the drug on himself. He was already stiff, needy for her, even though he hid it well. But when she moved forward, admitting that she needed him, right then and there, and in that voice, he melted. Her moving towards him and kissing him, a embrace of heated passion, made his mind up for him. He returned the kiss, his arms easily picking her up and holding her against his chest as he carried her back to his room.

He was fast, the door being kicked closed by his foot as they came in. He set her down, getting behind her and helping her out of the dress, his own clothing simply disappearing. He carried her, nearly tossing her onto the bed before blanketing her body with his. "Don't do that to me again." His voice was pleading, slightly strained, before he kissed her again, a deep, passionate kiss that radiated his love for her.

I don't want to hurt you like that. somewhere in the back of her mind she recalled her hunter's need to cause him pain, but not that kind. She didn't want him to be sad or angry. He was doing right by her, even if the problem was his own fault he took care of her needs and treated her sweetly. When she was all better, she knew she wouldn't want to harm him. As stupid as it sounded she didn't hate him enough for that. It could have been because he was her first time, or the blood exchange both had built a bond that glued them together. Love? She didn't know what love was, nor did she know how to give it. Both of them knew she'd end up inflicting more grief without purpose and she knew she'd feel sorry about her future deeds.

She kissed him back generously, enjoying the feel of his affections. It wasn't fair to him that she couldn't return it unconditionally. Amelia's hands pressed against his firm chest. She didn't care what he said, he was one of the most attractive men she had seen in her life. She'd seen a lot of naked men too because of her previous lifestyle. He, by far, had her most enticing figure. Her hand slide down unconsciously, soaking in the rough texture of his abs.

She was more than willing for his kiss, and he couldn't help but have a low growl as he accepted it, his body easing from the tension he had from earlier. She was making him melt against her body, and as her hands slowly went down over his body, from his chest to his stomach, another low growl leaving his lips. He didn't know whether or not she was teasing him intentionally, but she was, and he moved, sitting up and looking over her.

Now, with her hair fanned out like a halo around her head, her mens clothes off and her body wraps gone, he couldn't see how this beautiful woman was ever mistaken for a man. She was entirely feminine in his eyes, and she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his ungodly long lifespan. He made sure she knew that, ever description of her beauty fluttering across his mind. I have been looking for you for a long time. And he had been. He was old, much older than he looked, since he seemed to be 21. But there were a few zeros before that number.

He bent down again, taking her in a deeply passionate kiss, before he slowly kissed down her body, his lips leaving hers as the trailed soft kisses down her cheek and neck to explore the rest of her body. His hands were being delicate, gently tracing his fingertips along ever inch of her skin as he traveled, finding every little sweet nook and soft spot that made er squirm or moan, memorizing their position. Soon, his hands were cupping her breasts lightly, teasing the soft skin, and his lips were slowly climbing the swell of her left one. Gentle kisses along soft skin until he reached her rosen peak, tender and stiff from his teases. His tongue flicked lightly against it, before swirling around it. His lips wrapped around it and gently sucked, his tongue flicking a little faster.

His words, thoughts, and lips made her feel impassioned. Amelia had never seen herself the way his described. It was beautiful that she wished to see though this eyes. Her other hand cupped his handsome face as their lips mashed together. Being forced to make love with a fetching man like him wasn't so bad. There was far worse things in the world that could have happened to her. She wasn't as nervous this time, nor was her own self pity clogging her receptors to his touch.

She squeaked as his warm, wet, tongue explored her aroused nipples. She didn't fight him though, no, even if she wanted him to stop, her body was yearning for more. She tried to hold back her embarrassing whimpers. Her chest arched towards him, inviting more of the sweet pleasures he gave to her. Their legs began to tangle within within each other, their skin hotly rubbing against each other.

Her every movement and sound was teasing to his senses, her thoughts always on his mind now. Her wish wasn't so out there as he couldn't give it to her, so e released her breast, nipping it lightly, teasingly, before sitting up for a moment, drinking in her beauty, her every feature that made her beautiful and unique, and sent it to her. He didn't take much time though, before he was coming back down on her.

His mouth slowly went over to her other breast, doing exactly what he did on the other, before sliding slowly down. His lips made sure to lightly and lovingly kiss over every inch of her skin as he could reach, his fingers about two inches ahead of his mouth, finding every sweet spot with his light touches. His mouth found her belly button, and he indulged teasing it, his tongue flicking forward before his teeth gently nipped, before heading downward.

He was coming down along the V leading straight to her womanhood, but he didn't rush it, slowly running fingers along her hips, her legs, light touches that drank in more of er beauty in touch. But he reached her womanhood with his mouth quickly, and his hands slowly spread her legs, opening her up for him. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, his hands resting on the insides of them with his fingers lightly stroking. Then his lips came forward, and he lightly brushed kisses all down her core, before he headed back up, his tongue coming out for a very light lick up her whole length. He found her clit, soaked already from her need, and he indulged himself, his tongue flicking slowly against it, teasing her, wanting to hear her beg and plead for him to take her. His own little revenge for what she did to him, even if he did this for her pleasure.

His mouth moved forward again, and his lips gently wrapped around her clit, sucking lightly to bring more into his mouth. His tongue went wild, flicking all over it at random

Amelia quickly covered her mouth as he taunted her woman's flesh. Sweet moans pushed out of her now trembling lips. She blushed, unable to ignore her modesty. Though having his face to close to her parts seemed embarrassing she would continue to mentally plead more and more. No longer could she hold back. Desperately clawing at the sheets, her pelvic lifting off the bed she screamed in utter ecstasy. He was so talented, knowing the places that would make to moan the loudest. She loved it. Her pale, peachy skin flickered in the dull candle light. That gentle fire was the only witness to their delicious intimacy.

She teased him without meaning to. In these moments she wanted him more then anything that was on the earth. she wanted to take him till the sun fell from the sky and night shadowed the earth. She wanted him, in these moments, more then she wanted her own freedom. It wasn't her fault, but it wasn't fair to him. Her inconsistency must have been downright torture. To him she was both the sweetness of a rose but the rude disdainful torn were never far behind. As she screamed out his name, three words sat on the tip of her tongue. Those powerful words begged to be said but held them back...

because she knew they were lies.

At least for now they were.

She was entranced by what he could do to her, by what he was DOING to her, and the fact that she loved it so much sent waves of pleasure through him, as well. He couldn't hold himself back with her, with his feelings so given to her. His heart was on his sleeve for her, and she had his only true weakness, though he knew that she could still hurt him. She didn't understand that his need was more than a craven lust like she was stuck in, but a fight for his very soul. His own essence wanted him to feast, to destroy. His nature sided with it, demanding that he took what was his, claiming her rough as he knew she enjoyed. But he held himself back. The Beast inside wouldn't take over again, risk what he truly needed most in this world.

His head tilted up as he teased her clit that way, feeling that she was on the bring of saying those words he desperately needed to hear. I know what you are going through. His voice was soft, calming, trying to reassure her. I do not want to hear those words until you are sure. But I know I am. I knew the moment that you dropped your guise of being a man.

His mouth left her clit, his tongue sliding down slowly, finding her hot entrance, and slowly licked the soft pink skin, gladly swallowing down her juices. He stopped after a moment, kissing up her body inch by slow inch until he reached her lips, kissing her in a heated, passionate, loving flurry. His arms wrapped around her, sliding up to her shoulders, before he slowly sat up, pulling her up with him. She was straddling him now, her hot and need core against his hard length, gently rubbing against her, though he didn't slide himself in.

He broke the kiss, his breath hot and heavy, his eyes only for her, staring deep into hers. "Control and command me." He whispered. "Dominate me like I have dominated you. I am yours as much as you are mine."

She envied him for being so sure of his emotions. How could he have known his feeling so quickly? How was he able to determine at she, a complete stranger, was his life long soul mate?

Her mind was switched into focus. Her mind went blank for a moment as she hovered on top of him. "B-but I don't know what I'm doing." Her nerves once again took over her dizzied mind. It was only her second sexual experience, she hadn't any idea how to please a man. Amelia looked over his body thinking of area's that might give him the same pleasure. She wanted to give him something back for all of his services to her. She couldn't help but admire his pale but handsome form. His dark chocolate hair contrasted from the rest of him. His beautiful blue eyes locked her her curious and passionately. Why had he remained single for so long when he would easily get any female he wanted. There was no hiding her honor that out of all the women he could have had, that he wanted her. He wanted her even though was far from a suitable mate.

Hesitantly but firmly she reached underneath herself and grabbed upon his member. She dug into his brain, searching for his hidden mental cues. Slowly she rubbed her hand down it till she reached the very base of his shaft. The tips of her fingers just barely grazing the sack beneath. She wanted to tease him like he had teased her. Her body was demanding she take care of herself first. The drug pulsed though her as if trying to instruct her what to do, but she didn't listen to it. She would have to hold out long enough to feel him begging for release. She stoked it again, still moving at her painfully slow pace, just to work him up. She watched his face, prying she was doing good. Finally she picked up the speed. It felt dry in her hand though, afraid that she was being too rough with him she stopped. The huntress took a deep breath, She couldn't believe what she was thinking.

She looked away as her hand lifted from his length to herself. Her fingers started to rub her already wet slit, partially entering then pulling them back out. Due to the drug and her own lust she was nearly dripping in her own hand. Once she was soaked in her own juices she returned her hand to his penis and began to rub him a little faster. Her face was bright red from what she was doing but she wanted to please him. She wanted him to be more aroused by her then any other female he had ever been with. Her, knowing little to nothing about sex, was willing to do something embarrassing if it possibly meant he's get more pleasure from it.

Her other hand was at the side of Alexander's head, supporting her as she worked. Her breasts were floating just above his face, bouncing with the now vigorous movement of her arm. Her hair fell in front of her, surrounding their faces in a curtain of her golden strands.

She looked so cute to him, straddling him yet pleading that she didn't know what to do. Already knowing what to do. Her body pleading for it, but not giving in. Just the fact that she wanted to give him pleasure humbled him, but before he could say no, before he could tell her to please herself on him, her hand came down on his length, and his eyes closed as her delicate touch. A soft groan escaped his lips as she slowly stroked him.

She was being so generous with what she was doing. He half wanted to stop her, half wanted her to continue because it felt so good. His forehead rested against hers, feeling her slowly speed up on him. But soon, she moved her hand away, and feeling that her hips weren't taking its place, he wondered what she was doing, though it didn't take long to figure out. She was getting her hand wet for him. He was going to protest, but her hand was already on him once more, wrapped around him tight.

She was driving him insane with her touch, her body against him and her hand rubbing him at a high speed. His arms were holding onto her, half to hold her to him, half to hold himself up. He kissed her, a heavenly laced hiss as he got control of his voice for just a moment. "I never took another woman to bed." He whispered huskily to her. "And you are the ONLY woman that arouses me. But now you are teasing. Take care of your own need, love."

With that, his right hand came down, brushing her hand away from his length, before moving his hand to her hip. He moved er just right, before pulling her down, sliding into her perfectly, like it was meant to be. He let out a louder moan before kissing her again. I am yours to please yourself with.

She moaned into his kiss as he pushed his way inside of her. They were connect both body and soul. Amelia was no longer herself but part of a something. This feeling, this wholeness that she hadn't known possible, filled her. It was like for the first time in her life she was full person. She hadn't even known she was incomplete; now she wondered how she had gone without it for so many years. She couldn't help thinking this was how it's suppose to be, there's no way something that felt so right could possibly be wrong.

She broke their sweet kiss. Her powder blue orbs stared at him as she flipped her hair out of the way. Her nipples excitedly pointed forward as her thin body breathed deeply. She thought back to the times her perverted male friend's told her about the joys of women, how they moved and pleased. They had told her not knowing she was female, not knowing that one day she'd use what they told her as advice to please a man. Her hands keened his firm chest, which she had grown rather fond of. With her legs at his sides she finally began to move, at first it was just a slight thrust forward. Her moans sweet and tender.

It didn't take much longer for her to grow in boldness. Her body was aching for release. She picked up speed, feeling him move her on everything she did. Simple wiggling wasn't enough. She need more each passing second. Amelia lifted herself till she was just almost disconnected from him, then slammed herself down. A moan, loud enough to echo down the hallways of the estate, burst some her lips. Her mouth stayed in that perfect O shape as she repeated this action. In no time she was pumping herself on him as if she had been doing it for years. She grabbed her breast as she wildly bounced on top of him. The beautiful blond's eyes were shut tightly as she grew closer to her climax.

He wasn't surprised at her actions, no. What he was surprised with was how bold and easily it came to her what to do. She started slow, and his hand guided her movements with her hips. But she sped up, and his mind simply scrambled into mush as emotions took over, moans escaping his lips like clockwork, only stopped when he bent forward and took a passionate kiss from her, deep, loving. His arms help her to him, a hand taking one of her free bouncing breasts and teasing it as she rode him so fast.

His fangs grew out from his heated need, but he knew deep down that she didn't want that. Didn't want another bite, to change further into what he was, something that she didn't have a say in the matter with the first time. He broke the kiss, his head going to her shoulder. His chin rested there as his free arm lifted up her back, and he bit his arm, biting down a little harder in his need to hold himself back. It wasn't a very pleasant thing... but he was more than willing to do that for her. He had robbed her of her purity. He could at least follow the rest of his oaths to her as he had taken her as his lifemate, and protect the rest of her needs and wishes.

He was nowhere near orgasm, and he knew she only needed the one. But it didn't bother him. The sun would be up soon, and he was sure that Amelia needed sleep. she probably was up most of the night and the day, as well.

Her body twitched as she grew closer to her limit. Amelia wanted to hold out, she wanted to fight it till he came with her but Her human endurance wasn't anything compared to a vampire's. The only reason she had been able to go that relentlessly long time before was because she had nearly been driven mad by the drugs. After her journey over here, their fight, along with all the other things that had happened in this endless night, had left her body without another drop of energy.

"Alexander..." She whimpered in a moan. Her sweet lips parted as that intoxicating sounds echoed for her. It radiated in her sweat glistening body. She came. Each pulse stole a little more of what little energy she had. Amelia panted, unable to handle anything else but breathe. Slowly, she slide herself of of him. The girl collapsed on top of the vampire's manly form, her body feeling softer and more feminine then she had ever believed possible. She rested her head on his broad chest, hearing the active pumping of his heart. She smiled. "I love that sound."

Her eyes glanced up at his still hard and upright appendage. A tingle of guilt and disappointment pricked at her mind. She grumbled under her breath. "Stupid vampire." He could hear her thoughts, her knew what she was feeling. Shame, that she wasn't good enough to please him. She also felt him, and knew that he didn't think that. He understood her condition...but she wanted to be better. 'Next time...' She thought to herself as her eyelids grew heavy. Her sleeping breathes a gentle and nearly silent except for a little moan once and a while.

========================================================================

The next morning, Amelia awoke the cold, vast, darkness. The candle's from before had all burnt out. It was as if all the light had been sucked away as she slept. The passion, even the passion from last night seemed dulled. The only reminder of their embrace was the dry sweat that stuck unpleasantly to her body. Amelia, because of her profession, hated feeling dirty in any sort of way. She stretched her lazy limbs, letting the blanket slide of her bare skin.

Her mind was still hazy as she yawned, reached her arms up above her head, then letting them flop down where ever they fell. The was a loud SMACK as her hand landed on the cold,rubbery flesh. She quickly recoiled, as if his touch burned her, when really it was the opposite. He felt dead. Alexander didn't just feel dead, he looked like a corpse that had died in the night. Goose bumps tickled as the grew on her arm. She jumped out of the bed, feeling queasy. All of the horrors of yesterday quickly caught up her her. The huntress was now the lover of a vampire. If her family saw her right now, she swore they would have killed her out of shame.

Her eyes had adjusted quickly to the dark, thanks to her unholy bound. The boy clothing she had worn to town had been torn into bits of fabric. Her lips pulled into a small frown. She was beginning to wonder why she didn't just kill him there, while he was defenseless. Alexander never stated that HE needed to be the one that helped her with the drug. Venice was a city of parties, it would be easy to find a lover till the drug was out of her system...the thought was tempting...but she didn't. In the closet she had seen yesterday, there was nothing but the beautiful gowns from yesterday and the one man's outfit. She grabbed it, completely ignoring the frills and lace.

It was to large. Her thin shoulder's looked embarrassing in the man's jacket. She looked like a little boy that had stolen his father's clothing. During their fight, she had left her bag of clothing and other belongings. The only thing that she had left that was hers was her mother's necklace that hung between her breasts. "Damn it." the huntress breathed out in frustration. Not only had Alexander ruined her clothing, but he did away with her binding as well. Why? because he wanted her to look like a pretty girl to show off to his vampire friends. She felt herself getting more inflamed by the second.

She looked in the mirror to inspect her disguise. Amelia's breast really had been growing lately. The woman cupped her breasts through the fabric. They made up two good handfuls. Her Father was right, she couldn't hid from womanhood for much longer. She had been as flat as a board most of life so there was never a problem. Although late, she began to develop when she turned 16. There was no way she could go outside without her binding, she'd be discovered within two seconds. Amelia walked over to the bed, with the resting corpse, and with more force then was necessary she ripped a long strip of fabric from the sheets. "Thanks," She smiled down at him. The girl the slugged him across the face. He didn't wake, or even make a sound. "And that's for last night."

She finished getting ready the best she would, still looking awkward in the clothing that hung off her like a bag. "Bye bye, Alexander, See you around." So closed the door behind her. " Or not." She was free of him. Amelia would have to make sure she was on the fairy out of the city before nightfall. He was possessive over her and it scared her. There was no way he'd let her go willingly.

She walked down the long stretching hallway, looking for an exit.

========================================================================

two hours later...

Amelia kicked another large hole, right next to the one she had made nearly and hour ago. "What the Hell is with this house?!" She screamed as she sunk down the wall. Not one soul had passed her in the hall yet and she literally was walking around in circles. "I hate you, Alexander! How do I get out of here!?" She closed her eyes, banging her head against the wall...hoping to cause another hole. Suddenly her mind was filled with images. Right, left....the path down the twisting hallway. The huntress got up, excited. It was like there was a movie playing inside her head. She followed the path it should her and in no time she was freed from the massive abyss that vampire called a home.

The midday light bathed her in it's warm light. It wasn't the closest thing to heaven she had felt in a long time. Other downside to her profession, so be able to hunt vampires, you have to be on their time schedule. It was rare for her to be able to bask in the daylight. People were bustling about, not fancy dressed party nobles, but real people. Mother's lead their children about, young couples flirted with each other and the since of life was strong in the air.

Amelia walked among them, enjoying watching the scene of the city. It wasn't long before she found herself at the canal. A huge smile spread from cheek to cheek as she watched the gondola cruise by. Venice really was amazing. She understood why her mother had chose to live here. She leaned her chest against the railing of the Rialto Bridge, staring peacefully into the blue, green water.

A gentle tap on her shoulder sent alarms off in her mind. Vampires? No, it was the middle of the day. She turned, much to her own surprise a green mask ,with a very large nose, was staring back at her. "Hello?" She asked curiously. The masked man grabbed her hand, without any reply or explanation, and lead her over to a large group of people. In the core of the crowd, a group of street performers were putting on a show.

"My lady, Fair maiden, I shall protect you with my life." Said one of the actors, he wore a white mask the covered everything but his lips and chin. He grabbed the hand of the woman on stage with him. He gave a gentle kiss but she pulled her hand away.

"Oh, beautiful monster, If only I was able to give you my heart." Amelia glanced over at the blond woman on the street stage. She wore no mask but plenty of make up. "I don't love you, I can only offer you my acceptance and friendship."

"I'll stay by your side, I'll stay with you till you can love me."

"A waste of time, even for an immortal." The woman placed a hand at the side of his face. "you'll find an even better woman then I if you're willing to wait for her."

"Even if I wait for eternity, I'd never find a woman that I'd want more." Amelia watched curiously. She gathered that the man was a vampire and the woman a human, but why would the vampire be so focused on one girl? vampire's were able to seduce and human, so why suffer so much over one? It reminded her of Alexander....she shouldn't have thought of him but she felt bad for abandoning him in the middle of the day. The hunter's focus drifted off from the play...on the far side of the group she saw something shiny. Her heart seized up. HER SWORD! A raggeder man had it over his shoulders along with her backpack. The man spotted her staring at him, and with a nervous stumble, started to flee.

"Hey!" Amelia screamed out in outrage. Everyone in the crowd stopped and looked at her as she ran through the stage to get to the man. At this point he was already in a full sprint down one of the alleyways, without a second thought she followed him inside.

She followed him, not noticing the sun beginning to set behind the tall buildings.

Even if he was asleep, even if he was in the death-rest of the vampire race, he was aware of what was going on. His mind was free from the shackles of his body, looking over everything that went around them, for her protection. He wasn't surprised to see Amelia wake up a little past noon. She was surprised to see him almost as a corpse, his heart beating so faintly that it only could be heard by those trained. She got up, unable to find her own clothing - or any mens clothing that really fit her, to be honest - then came back to him. He could admit to himself that he deserve being slugged like that for tricking her there to be his. His head slumped to the side, though his body didn't give any recognition to the blow otherwise.

She left the room, and his subconscious followed, floating with her almost like a being of intangible mist. He followed her as she tried to get through the maze that was the hallways of his house, inwardly laughing as she went in circles through the paths. She put two holes into the walls by kicking it, almost putting a third in with her head - she did make a dent, though - but he would fix it later. Now, she was getting frustrated, and she would hut herself more - and him as well - if she didn't get what she wanted. His mind gave her the directions, lining with hers, and mapping out the way for her to go.

This would be a game of cat and mouse outside, but he will have her back in his estate. He knew she would be feeling pains and missing him soon enough. The light from the door opening was painful to get use to, but he endured, waiting for the night so he could find her quickly.

-------

It was a famous story of the people, and many troupes re-enacted it, the ply of Alexander and his lost love. Though, it was certain that a new act would come of it, as of the night before, for he had found a new love. As she came closer, none of the actors paid her any mind... but the one that had her equipment, weapons and bag, kept looking her way, shifting his mask to get a better view of her. He saw her looking and too off, stumbling over a rock that was put behind him before he caught his footing and taking off at a sprint.

The building that the man went into was dark, musty smelling. Clouds were forming outside, blocking the last remnants of the sun as it set on the horizon. He hid behind the door, waiting for her to enter before kicking it closed, pushing a heavy weight in front of it with strength that a normal human didn't have. The man turned to her then, showing that his eyes were completely blue, no whites or blacks at all in them. He slowly advanced on her, but he wasn't the full threat to her...

------

He woke up finally, far above where the two people were in the warehouse. The sun was still up, but barely, and he had made a thick, dark cloud cover so he could ignore the last rays of lethargy and even head outside if need be, just to get his prey. She was already being stalked, but the dangers weren't apparent to her yet. He was sent to destroy her, because she brought a weakness into a clan that couldn't afford it. She was taking a very valuable hunter out of commission, and that was not going to be allowed. And he was sent out to do the job.

"Well, look what we have here, Alexander's little whore." He said in a low, dark voice, as he fell from the rafters to land a few feet from her. She was trapped in a warehouse between two men, no escape from her death. "You're death will bring some pain, but this is for the greater good." A longsword appeared at his side, and he lunged at her.

------

Alexander saw the danger, and his mind rushed to his body, waking up less than a minute later. But he knew that any stalling could mean the death of her. And he could not allow that. The clouds were thick and dark, and he could feel the rain starting to pour down onto the city as he rushed from his estate, clothes having appeared on him. Wings of the darkest black erupted from his back as he took flight, speeding through air and water to do the only thing he could do: protect her at all costs. He flew into the roof of the warehouse, breaking it and releasing the heavy rain. He descended like a unholy avenging angel, two longswords of obsidian black appearing in his hands as he blocked a blow that would have hit if he didn't intervene.

His face was dark and angry as he pushed back the weapon back. He went into a flurry, and all the other Vampire could do was defend as sparks flew off the blades as they met over and over again. The iron longsword of the other was soon dulled to uselessness, and he attacked Alexander with claws and fangs. It was useless, as even after discarding his own weapons to the void in his anger, Alex bested the other, sending shreds of flesh and skin everywhere in a fury that few ever witnessed in him.

Back
Top Bottom