Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cat and mouse (rebelliousxjugger)

She seemed like she was asleep. Nathan sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "The hell is up with this girl..." He murmured as he took off his shirt which had been soaked with her tears in a specific spot. He now sat there, shirtless. He tossed the shirt over to the side of the wagon and laid down on the bare wood of the cabin next to her, and sighed. Eyes closing, he yawned lightly and soon fell into true slumber, unlike the fox girl next to him.

She opened her eyes looking at him. She hadn't asked him his name. Gently reaching she poked his ribs she poked and poked till he woke. "Sorry to wake you," she spoke softly. "But may I ask your name?" Her eyes were soft as he tail moves brushing his leg.

Soon he had awoke to the feeling of something prodding his ribs. He stirred, and finally awoke from his slumber and looked to see the fox girl. "My name? Its Nathan...Uh...Whats yours...?" He questioned right back. He sat upright and stretched, hearing some small talk outside would signal that the guards were back. He peeked out of the small curtains that the back of the wagon had to conceal its contents and saw that they remade the fire and were eating their share of the hunt. "Keep quiet..." Nathan said to her. "Whisper silently if you must talk."

"Lucia," she had whispered only to be shocked about the other guards. She never heard them.l, was it because she was so intent on-no she wouldn't except it. But what if he did have her caught in a web like a spider's trap. Weaving his compliments, lies, and stories around her till she couldn't leave him. Or, could she just be crazy. Who would try to keep her around. She was a filthy stray who stole to survive. It was all she knew, Never knowing love or ever having a true friendship. Living on her own she knew she had a certain innosence that many lacked. Her lack of knowledge of what happened behind closed doors and under the sheets were nonexistent. She never figured she'd need it.

"Lucia...What a beautiful name." He said with a smile as he closed the curtains so the other guards would not be able to look within the caravan wagon and see the two of them together, especially with her wrapped with one of the furs their merchants had. "Go on...Sleep. You've had a long day, Lucia." He smiled and laid down next to her once more, and closed his eyes. He didn't sleep though, but moreover relaxed.

She had felt herself blush. This was all new to her, the care, the smiles, and most of all her sense of security. Nonchalantly she scooted closer to him. She took great care to make him think she was cold but this was all but the truth. She felt safe, she couldn't explain it but something about Nathan calmed her. It pained her to think about what she'd do. She'd steal it all and make something of herself. But she pushed it to the back of her mind. Slowly, slowly did she loose conciousness drifting off into a deep sleep For the first time for a long time she was safe.

He felt her slumber next to him but didn't move. When her breathing slowed once more, he opened his eyes and looked to her, smiling gently. He pulled the blanket over the two of them, so they'd see him immediately and not see the sleeping fox girl behind his body under the covers. He fell asleep on his side so it would be harder for her to be seen. He would soon fall asleep as well...And soon the caravan would continue onward. The guards let Nathan sleep a little longer since he had guard duty of the merchandise for the night and had assumed him to be awake the entire time.

When she woke that mourning she stiffined. She had nearly forgotten she fell asleep next to Nathan. She pushed closer to him, her hand trailing down to the scabbard that held his blade. She never saw it all that well but the leather covering felt smooth. she pulled back and felt the blade and scabbered she carried. It was small and strong with a very ceremonial design to the scabbard. Maybe it once was a family heirloom? She couldn't say, all she knew was it saved her life more than once.

Nathan awoke to the feel of her hand holding the scabbard. He looked to her, seeing she was examining his scabbard as if contemplating something. A frown came across his face as he reached over and took her hand. "What are you doing?" He whispered. The small vibrations of the cart made it apparent to him that they were on the move once more. He sat upright and yawned lightly. "Did you have a good nap, Lucia?"

She yawned, "I was trying to get a look at your scabbard." She flashed a rare smile befilore pulling out her own dagger. Unsheathing it she looked at the dull rusted blade. Her reflection was blurred in the blade. Sheathing it again she spoke, "Yes thank you." She made her wat to the back of the wagon getting ready to hop out so she could trail them.

He held her hand and shook his head. "No...Don't go out there. Its not safe. If they see you, they'll kill you if not beat you." He said silently. "You're better off just staying here for the time being until we stop." He released her and moved to put his shirt back on. "Lucia...How long have you been alone...? If you don't mind me asking?"

She hesitated, she didn't know for sure herself. She thought on it she was little when she was abandoned. "Atleast since I was five," she whispered running her fingers through her hair. "I can't remember my parents faces or names only that they didn't want me." Her voice xracked at the mention of her parents as if it were a touchy subject.

A frown came over Nathan's lips and he reached over to hug the girl. "Ah...I shouldn't've asked you about it..." He replied. "Look...Why don't you go to sleep for a bit? My hometown is where we're headed...Once we get there, you'll have a place to stay for a bit. How does that sound?" He said with a smile.

Her face reddened. He hugged her, and she let him. But yet she enjoyed it. He was warm and he felt welcoming. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "Yes, id like that," she mummured. She planned to steal the merchant's money when he made his trade but now she was unncertain if she could do this to Nathan.

He smiled and felt warm as she leaned into his body. His hand placed itself onto her hip and the other one went to her knee to rest there. He held her closely to his body and enjoyed the sensation of this girl in his arms. Truthfully...He was hoping she would be grateful enough to maybe start falling in love with him in a way. She was beautiful and he had fallen for her the moment he saw her...which was why he gave her the choice to live or die rather than to just kill her immediately. "Lucia...Are you alright?"

She jumped, "Y-yes!"She yelps. She was nervous. Never had she lwt a man so close. It scared her. Yet it wasn't like he was hurting her. Besides this she was scared. She knew little of the opposite sex and what it wanted. Her body itched all over, not only this but she could feel the heat of her blush spread aswell. Questions like 'what did he do to me' and 'why does this feel right'?

"Hey Lucia...I hope you don't hate me." He replied as he cupped her cheek gently. "I uh...sort of fell for you as soon as I saw you..." He smiled and kissed the top of her head, despite how dirty she was. "I didn't WANT to kill you...thats why I gave you the choice to return what you stole or to die...I'm glad you returned what you had stolen. I'll keep you safe Lucia...I won't let anyone hurt you, okay?"

She didn't know what to say she stared in shock. Her instincts kicking into over drive she leaned in kissing him. It was obvious she lacked any kind of skill. It was weak and she was obviously scarred as she trembled. His lips tasted good, it was like a drug. It was thrilling and addictive. Her lungs burned, she didn't want to stop but she didn't know how longs she could last.

When he felt her lips press into his, he kissed her back just as passionately. He his hands moved up her body somewhat, holding her midriff began moving upward toward her breasts, where he massaged them gently as he kissed the girl lovingly. She'd feel his erect cock prod into her bum lightly as he kissed her. "I'm glad you were there last night, Lucia...I'm glad I met you."

She had pulled away from his lips a small moan escaping her. She was shocked. What was that sound she made? Why did she feel so odd? What was poking her? These questions hit her like a stampeding bull. "W-we, we need to stop before they hear us," she was breathing heavily. "Nathan, what am I feeling?" she said moving to show his hardening member.

He stopped when she said for him to stop. He wouldn't do this if she didn't want him to. "You're turned on. Horny...Wet down under. And its not urine." He said with a smile and reached down to pull out his bare cock for her to see. "And this is what happens to a man when they're turned on and horny...They grow a horn." He joked. "If you let me...I'll show you the pleasure of sex."

"Sex?" she repeated to herself in curiosity. She shook her head, no they'd get caught. She leaned in pressing herself against him. "Not here," she whispered into his ear. "But maybe somewhere safer." Her voice was soft and seductive. Though, she knew nothing of sex she knew how to bend men around her finger.

Feeling her press into him, he laughed lightly and nodded. "I agree...I don't think either of us would be able to stifle our moans and NOT be caught." He said with a smile and held her against him, his cock still prodding into her bum yet he made no more advances. "Its going to be a little bit longer until we arrive, but we'll get there before nightfall...Is there anything else I should know about you?"

She thought on this. She couldn't say there was a lot to know about her. A simple theif who new a bit about trade. It was odd, she could tell you the worth of every coin, how to cook some of the oddest foods, drink a tankard bigger than your head down in seconds, and con you into givibg her your entire coin purse. Yet at the same time she knew little. Laying her head on his chest hse closed her eyes

Hearing her silence, he left it at that and held her against him. He wondered if this would all be worth it. He hoped it would be. She was beautiful but she was homeless and dirty...With some cleaning up, she could really become a beautiful woman fit for civilized civilizations. He dozed off somewhat during the caravan ride and would only awaken when the caravan began to come to a halt as they hit their destination. "Hurry...Hide under my blanket until we unload the cargo."

Back
Top Bottom