Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The All NEW "Are you Published?" thread!

ShadowNinja4d4

Banned
Banished
So I just had the idea of posting a thread asking if there was anyone on the site who's published! This thread can serve a multi-purpose, to find members of this site that are published, and then as a sort of discussion ground for those who have read the ones who are!

If anyone IS interested in this, I'll start off by saying my story is published on kindle, just 3 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Imperial-Odyssey-Gemini-Efflorescence-ebook/dp/B00FOXWVG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381457197&sr=8-1&keywords=rebel+gemini+efflorescence

there is the page for it, I don't know if it will be made into an auto-link...if not what's the code?

My books summary...I'll copy/paste to here!

"For years the capital city has been spiraling downhill. Now the terrible conditions have given rise to the Underground; a militaristic movement of freedom fighters bent on the destruction of the government. Caught in a web of lies and secrets are Liera and Zaddick; twin orphans pushed to the curbside. As their investigation of the underground deepens, they find themselves walking the line between rebels, terrorists, and heroes."

You all can check out my story, or you can completely ignore it in favor of bringing up your own! I myself will be happy to read any works anyone on here has done if they think it might interest me. :)

My bad, just trying to get it some love. The thread isn't just for me its for anyone who's written a book that wants to put it here. I can't be the only one here.

I'm published! I've been published in Connecticut's Sunken Garden Poetry Festival which features ten of my poems, as well as a Connecticut Review, which features one.

Back
Top Bottom