Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here we go...

So I tried. I made a shiny new request thread to appeal to the greater masses of BM, the horny masses. I mean, I love a good sex scene as much as the next person here, but it's been a long time since I specifically requested it. At least a year? Last time it did not go so well. I had a lot of takers, but the RPs were souless and empty with no plot. I figured I just wasn't interested in smut.

Apparently it wasn't that, I am more so less interested in those pesky Dom/sub roles. And while I am "submissive by nature", I do not play characters that are based off of me because I don't use my RPs to self insert(shocker). Mainly because I have a sex life, and I have a boyfriend who's got a huge dick and makes me feel really good, so why would I want to RP myself as Miss sex slave with Master Dick face?

I sincerely do not believe I will find a partner out of this. This time around I'm being much more careful with wasting my time planning an RP only to be disappointed with someone's writing style later on. It's easier to swallow someones shitty writing habits when they have good ideas, but everyone's idea of good is putting on their Dom or sub hat, or using their kinks to define their character. That's just...that's not how it works.

Did I mention I have some weird as fuck fetishes that I have been trying to hide for the past few years?

Oh, and I still am the typical female roleplayer who likes non consensual sex. It's not my fault that legitimately turns me on, that was the whole reason I ever got into GoT. It doesn't mean I can't play other, consensual things too, I just like doing that.

Sigh. All I can do is bump my threads and hope that some lost soul who is compatible with my writing style and is actually okay with threads comes out of the blue.

Slipping back into the void. I might be gone for a few weeks.

Wake up, go to work, come home, wait for bed. Repeat until the weekend.

Work is fucking depressing.

This is getting way harder with every week. I'm always hot and uncomfortable and bloated. Don't even get me started on how crazy stressed I've been feeling.

My brain has all but stopped functioning. I can't even form entire thoughts without pausing to think about it. I'm so tired all the time.

Ten more weeks to go.

So Hurricane Matthew looks like it's going to hit my area tomorrow night.

I should be fine, but might be offline for a few days.

I had the baby last month. Ugh. I'm too tired to make a long post. But he is perfect even with the colic and not sleeping longer than an hour at a time through the night.

Pm me for pics

Hi guys.

I haven't been back here in months. Figured I'd stop by and say hi.

I have like six private messages for the months. Oh lord. And this new RT and Bumping policy, wooh boy.

Well not really, I don't bump my request threads like ever. I'll just go back to linking them in my siggy when I start looking for roleplays. Which I'm not even sure if I want to do yet, considering I'm going to college next week and am already holding a part time job.

The baby is turning 10 month this month, can't believe it's already been almost a year. @.@

EDIT: It says my last visit was 12/23/16. Holy shit.

So I go to school Monday and I'm super excited...

But I'm also terrified.

I took a 37 credit course in Medical Billing and Coding, and I wanted to finish it quickly, so I took three classes for my first semester(10 credits). I hope I can handle it, dear God I hope I can. Realistically I could get my work done in three semesters and get my degree.

On another note, I really need friends. I only have one or two I talk to on the regular basis. But it's just super hard for me to connect with people. I work independently so I can't find people at work. So I'm considering having an online presence again so I can talk to people.

Still, how do you go that extra mile? How do you just find someone randomly and connect with them? I find it very bothersome that I can't figure that out, and haven't for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom