Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temporary home for Gray & Said-The-Raven

G

gray

Even his friends, those select few who could claim such a title, knew him as Mr. Tell.

It was part of an image, an outward identity, which the young man had devoted a large portion of his life to perfecting. Image was everything, it was key. With the right perception, one could accomplish whatever there was to be wished with hardly more effort then the right glance at the right moment. Each muscle upon his high-cheeked face served his absolute will, betraying nothing of the psyche beneath that Mr. Tell did not wish to be known. It was his fortress. As long as he kept it intact, nothing could reach him, and if nothing could reach him, he was safe, remote, untouchable. And after many years of practice, the young man had achieved a rather impressive mastery of the art. It pleased him, and he took pride in his skill.

Yet for that, he found himself quite out of sorts on this particular night. Nothing of his inner turmoil could be seen by any who might observe him of course, but strange thoughts leapt through his head all the same, distracting him to the point that he was not quite certain of where he was going as he walked the streets, attempting to clear his head. He found it curious, that his mastery of his outward appearance had come with an inverse effect to his inner thoughts. Being confident of his ability to keep any who he might interact with from guessing his inner thoughts, his musings had taken a rather... Interesting turn. It was as his his freedom from internal examination had freed his mind to imagine whatever it wanted, without fear that they might be exposed. It was becoming increasingly necessary for him to take these midnight strolls, to clear his mind of such things, or at least to get them more firmly under control.And so he found himself, quite unexpectedly, wondering the streets of the more... Unsavory parts of town.

A sudden noise grabbed at his attention, like a small child tugging at his coat. Some mongrels no doubt. The thought ran through his mind almost as an instinct, but after a moment, it intrigued him. He had known very few mongrels, as was only natural for his rank, the neck length blond hair and fair skin being all the proof of that which he needed. Still, the noise interested him. It had a quality of absolute, raw emotion, something so alien to him, he hardly recognized it. Without even thinking, he found himself making his way toward the source of the sound. It had sounded vaguely like a cry of distress, or of rage...

"Come on sweetheart, just a few minutes with each of us." Said one man with a laugh taking a step towards Alyia. Long black wavy hair fell around her shoulders and she held up pepper spray, having warned the man and his three friends to leave her alone. Wearing a black mini skirt, heels, a black tank top and red leather jacket made her a target. But she had just gotten off work at the bar and wasn't about to have to deal with this tonight. "I warned you." She said with a snap and sprayed the man's eyes making him screech and fall back. His three friends ran at her and she hit the first over her head with her purse, but was easily tackled and let out a scream, kicking around.

"You idiot, I can't believe you would get that close to her with the spray.."

"He did well, getting her attention.." Said another as he pushed her skirt up and whistled at her. "Look at those legs... enough to make a man cum by himself."

"Get off me you sick bastards!" She screamed out at them and pushed up against them, trying to get away. "Put something in her mouth, no more screaming." Said one man pulling off his tie and stuffing it in her mouth as she struggled.

"God, I can already tell this is going to be fun... being inside her and moving around." One man chuckled and pushed at her body as he felt his shaft going hard.
"Damn look at those breasts." One man grasped a round breast as she shrieked. "Damn...this broad is made to have kids, with these milk bags."

They all paused as they heard someone approach and turned to look at the man, "Who the fuck are you?... wait... what's a blondie doing around here?"

Until they had spotted him, Mr. Tell had watched the exchange with a mixture of curiosity, amusement, and something else which he could not identify. It was thrilling in a way, but he felt so very detached from the struggle, like watching a pack of feral dogs fighting with each other over a bitch in heat. If he had been left to his own devices, strictly as an observer, he likely would have wondered off before long.

But they had noticed him. Worse than that, they had called him... "Blondie." And while he betrayed nothing of the feeling, somewhere underneath his cold shield, he was furious. They were lower class, not fit to speak of or to one of his station. The rage surprised him, and, he realized, delighted him as well. It was concentrated. Raw. Powerful. Good. All his other concerns slipped away from him as he took a single step forward.

There was a moments pause while he assessed the situation. Taking all three of them would be far to troublesome, and perhaps even dangerous. Better to make a statement, and send the majority of them running back into the holes they had crawled out of. With that decided, Mr. Tell wasted no time.

He was on the first man, the largest and nearest, faster than could scarcely be believed. His hand was on his throat, and he lifted the man up with a single arm, continuing forward till he had the mongrel pressed back into the cold brick of the side of the alley. The grip he had on the man's airway felt good, and he held tighter while he spoke, his voice calm, collected, even, and absolutely terrifying.

"Thank for this most wonderful opportunity. I was ever so restless." There was sincerity to the words, as thought he truly appreciated the opportunity. The man's face began to go blue as he kicked and clawed uselessly at the arm which held him pinned. Mr. Tell's gaze shifted slowly to the remaining two, and he put on an expression of glee, as if he could not wait to do the same to the both of them. And if truth be told, it was only half an act.

The two men cursed and standing ran at him. She gasped and pulled the clothes around her as she struggled to stand up. She watched as they ran to kill him, one pulling out a switch blade and slicing at the Blondie. Alyia had tan skin and a pair of green eyes... a mongrel, but a beautiful rare jewel. She bit her lower lip and suddenly ran at one man, tackling him and taking him down face first as she knocked him on the back of head, rendering him unconscious and unable to fight. The one man turned and hissed out, "you little bitch!!" He kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying into a wall. She growled and looked at the man, "Fuck you pig face!" He laughed and said, "Oh, you just wait... you are going to be so packed full of me in a few minutes, you won't even know what hit you." She wiped her mouth free of a bit of blood and stood up again, reaching into her purse and pulled out the spray again and sprayed the man making him curse, then stumble away. Only two men left for the Blondie to take care of.

Alyia was no slacker herself... she just needed a bit of help from the man. Why had a Blondie come down to the slums? They usually stayed in the upper tiers of the city, above the grounds and slums... why would he come to look around here? Perhaps to purchase some drugs... She sighed and tossed some hair over her shoulder and put hands on her waist as she glared at the men.

Mr. Tell's Attention was drawn to the young woman as she attacked the man who had been attempting to have his way with her. He watched with a sense of respect. Something about the pure and unmasked way in which she defended herself placed her immediately high in his regard. As high as a mongrel could rise at least. As he watched, he found he could see why the men had singled her out as a target, she certainly had a fierce sort of beauty to her. Turning toward the man he was still strangling, he gave an approving nod. "You have good taste." It was an almost conversational remark, but to his dismay, he found that the man had quit his struggles, and was in fact, hanging limply against the wall. "Tch, so soon?" Releasing the man, he turned his attention toward the remaining men. While the reasonable part of him knew it would have been better if they had fled, he could not a deny a certain pleasure at their continued resistance.

He advanced upon the two remaining men with a slow confidence. One of them took a wild swing at him, and he ducked under the blow, rising and placing a hand on the side of his attacker's face. With one deft motion, he pushed the man into the brick wall. there was a slick, wet, cracking sound, and the man went limp and folded down upon himself.

The first two had been far too quick, and when he saw the hesitancy in the remaining mans face, he determined to enjoy this last one. The comment he had made to the girl amused him, and as he advanced once more, he found a reply on his lips. With one motion he was behind the man, and his arm snaked around the other's, breaking it with a swift motion. "I would dearly love to see you try that..." Another motion, and the other arm was broken. "In your current..." He pushed the man to the ground and took a leg, twisting it till he was satisfied with the snapping sound he heard. "Position." He finished, leaving the man a single unbroken limb to give him a sporting chance of crawling to safety.

Only now did you turn his gaze to the young woman, waiting to see what her response would be. His blood was still hot and flowing, and he found a certain impulsiveness lingering about the back of his thoughts. Even he did not know what he would do next. It exited him.

She backed away from him with fear and trembled, "S-stay back..." She whispered out. She could not stop him if he wanted to hurt her. "Do't tell me you fought them off so you could have a turn..." She muttered out and held the spray in her little hand. The clouds opened from far above and began to rain down on the city, she cursed and looked at him momentarily and said, "I... don't you dare touch me, but... I can get you a drink as a thanks." She bit her lower lip hoping that would satisfy him instead of a woman... then she remembered... she was beneath him.

She was nothing more than a pile of garbage in his eyes, he wouldn't want to fuck her... perhaps watch her be fucked for fun, but not do it himself. She sighed and cleaned herself off a bit as the rain caught in her hair and she straightened out her jacket. She looked as if she belonged on a billboard or magazine instead of some slummer walker, like the other poor souls down here. She lived in hell while he lived in splendor in the world above. She shrugged a bit and bit her lower lip and shook her head a bit.

Her stammering manner was amusing to him, as well as the way in which she attempted to hold her ground, even though it was apparent that she knew she stood no chance against him. He examined her tiny can of spray, and allowed a barely perceptible smile when it began to rain, rendering any threat of the weapon quite null. Taking a slow step in her direction, it became apparent how much taller he was than her, standing a handful of inches above six feet. Looking down at her, he let the silence of the night extend for a moment, watching the rain soak through her clothes while he seemed to consider his options.

"I think you could use a drink more than I could." The words were innocent enough, but the tone with which he conveyed them still managed to come across as vaguely intimidating, his voice full of authority, of the power of one who has wielded it for a long time. Half of his mouth curled up into a smile, an idea beginning to form behind his eyes.

"Come. You will be dinning with me tonight, I find myself rather bored these days, and your company would be a welcome distraction." It was not a question. Given what he had seen of her, he would not be surprised if she refused, but he was willing to take the chance in any case. The words he had spoken... There was more truth to them then he usually admitted to, although there was certainly more to his thinking than he was letting on. "We'd best hurry, I'm finding the sight of this one increasingly detestable." He nudged the one whose limbs he had broken with the toe of a pointed black boot. the man was whimpering in the rain, seemingly in too much pain to even cry out.

"R-right..." She pushed some hair from her face and finally said, "The thing is.. I don't have much money... so you see... I can't pay for dinner." She looked down in shame and bit her lower lip. But she soon found herself sitting at a table in a restaurant with silk napkins. She looked around... this was the nicer part of own, not the place of the Blondies... but the middle class. They all gazed at her with surprise, a Blondie bringing a mongrel here? She looked at the menu and jerked, "Ah.... a $100 burger? Who can eat such a thing... and the pasta... its over $50.00 a bowl..." She looked up at him and said, "This is what you blondies and middle livers eat?" She closed the menu and sat back looking in shock as her wine was poured into a gold goblet.

"I could get use to this life." She said off handily, not knowing that with those words she had just dropped a seed of idea. She had commented on her future... her unwilling future. "What's your name any way? I can't run around and call you Blondie all day..." She said taking a sip of the wine, looking at an appetizer of sushi as it arrived. Alyia reached out with her hand, avoiding the chopsticks provided. She didn't know how to use those... usually only the upper class ate with them... down below they used forks and spoons.

Back
Top Bottom