Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire: The Masquerade

While scrolling through the vast plains of the interwebs, I came across a roleplaying series centered around vampirism known as "Vampire: The Masquerade". It centered around various vampire clans that worked to hide from the mortal world. It was very adult from what I saw and very fluid. I contemplated setting up an RP for it here but honestly, I don't think I would do it if there was no interest in it. Well, will anyone join The Masquerade?

I've played that table top game before and know very well how it works. If you get this going I'd be glad to join.

Always wanted to play the game, so I'd be down.....Just need to have a 2 to 1 woman to male ratio.

To all who have stated they would join me, I thank you humbly. I will begin to make a group RP tomorrow evening. Feel free to begin hunting for pictures for your characters. If any would like to offer aid, I will graciously accept

Mister Grimm said:
To all who have stated they would join me, I thank you humbly. I will begin to make a group RP tomorrow evening. Feel free to begin hunting for pictures for your characters. If any would like to offer aid, I will graciously accept
Maybe you should make a CS list thread and we can move on from there.

In case I forget to check here again, please someone shoot me a PM once this gets going.

My fellow Kindred, the Character Thread is now open to the public, feel free to begin making your character. If you have any questions or suggestions for the skeletons, PM me with your concerns.

Back
Top Bottom