Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rants of a wild elf! (Scathach's Journal)

Scathach

Super-Earth
ROAWEBanner01_zps55a2b40e.png

I thought I would make a journal here to keep track of my random thoughts and ideas seeing as I can tend to forget a lot of things due to a bad memory. I will be posting whatever come to my head at the time and I will also be making a little post in here to keep track of my rp's so there easier to find for me and others, kinda ocd like that along with ... well pretty much everything! :p lol I have many plot ideas and other random things that always come to mind and most of the time I forget about them because I never put them anywhere to keep track of them and sometimes there really good! Well to me anyways, once I start writing things down and posting them you can judge yourselves and maybe even run a few of them with me if you liked!
I will be posting pretty pic's and clip art here just because I love making clip art and pics and all that for threads and story's just to add that little something extra for the love of it and if you have any comments.... really don't be shy to post in here! I don't care, just don't be an asshole! I deal with enough of thews on a day to day bases!!
I really don't know what else to wright at this time so here it is! My journal with meaningless rants of nothingness, just me going bla bla bla and saying howdy to get this little thread started! So I am just going to leave it at that and end it with a... BAM! :p lol​

Random thought of the day..... Why must motivation be so hard to come by?! I have so much work I need to do and so little motivation to do it and its aggravating! With winter coming and all and the weather change, I wake up every morning in so much pain, it already starts me off on a slow start and with everything I have to do in a day, sometimes its to overwhelming and I rather just sit in the corner of my apartment and fiddle on my laptop, not moving, not doing anything..... it just hurts to much! :( Stupid semi-aged bones! :p Why you hate me soo!?​
6fe808757b0f6830_original-2xxxlarge_zpsb778285c.gif

Gonna try and go out and see if I can find a Halloween costume of the sort..... and cheaply to! Soo strapped for cash its pretty sad! I am shur many of you know how it feels! Sucks big harry sweaty goblin balls!! But hopefully I can find something nice! My bf and his bro's have this halloween show to play tomorrow night at are local night club and I really want to find a costume for the show!

What shall I be this year??...... I should know this!! I am a fricken larper!! I use more halloween makeup in one weekend of a larp then anyone uses on the one holiday of the year that you suppose to use it..... Gaaaa I hate creativity block!! :p

This is how I feel right now!
tumblr_mfby4wBhiP1ro9kz4o1_500_zps47e0e098.gif

"AAAAArrrrrrrgggggggggggg!! MUST SMASH!! BLAARG! ARRG!" lol​

So I found my halloween costume! Went out and got the makeup and some costuming from Value Village (awesome second hand store to find the craziest of things! lol) and I also found some other little additions for my costume as well at wally world (walmart :p) Costume cost in totle.... $18 flat even!! :D I think I did good! Now to play around and see what I can come up with!! ;)

Heres some pics of what I have in mind for my costume.

38443hd_zps3c33aa94.jpg

18_zps7b11851d.jpg

Bal_Muertos_4_zps2ad6a6b2.jpg

f6d1a0d4f5c0cfb910550972f876a495_zps713663c5.jpg

DayOfTheDead1_zps9b5b1466.jpg

ASHIA-DIA-DE-LOS-MUERTOS-5_zps89375f45.jpg

9088547996_93e31c85f2_z_zps171e0adb.jpg

LOVE THEM ALL!!​

So I thought I would post this here and let all my RP partners now that I am sorry if I have not responded to you in a while, life has been rather busy for me lately and its hard to get responses to everyone. I will be sending out my responses when I can and I just want to apologize for the long waits!!

I'v been busy with my work, all the commissions I have to do are starting to pile up and I'm getting new ones a few times a week now! I can't say no to any of them, its money!! And that's something I'm in dyer need of, like so many others out there! Its hard to come by, spicily with what I do for a living, so the more the merrier!! lol Just need to start balancing all of the projects out evenly and get them done! :)

I'v also been going threw some general stress that limits my want to rp, kinda stumps the brain and gives you writers block in a way, fricken sucks and I have been trying to brake that mind set but fuck when you have so much on your plate already and then some one else comes to you and demands you do everything else on top of it..... well one starts to fall on an emotional level and eventually starts to snap! All will be fixed in time..... and that's the hardiest thing.... time!!

I had an awesome Halloween by the way and I even won a costume contest for my Halloween costume!! Here's some pics just to show you all what I had managed to create with all the pics I found for ideas!

5186c9cd-9f08-49a0-a127-2a2db7627849_zps0e61916f.jpg

931549d5-bbcb-4eff-857c-0d52ac71a3cf_zps7872859b.jpg

Soooooo...... were to start!! I've been away for a while.... kinda disappeared off the face of the earth in a sense! Sorry about that to any and all my rp partners!! i truly am sorry! Things in my life got really really bad and could not find myself in the right mind set to roleplay, i've started on moving on from what has happened to me and rebuild myself. I have started to understand myself and whats truly important to me in life! I will be getting back in to my rp's and if your still interested in finishing any of them with me, i am always up for it!! ^_^

I missed you all so much and i cant wait to start back up again!! I will also be writing at some point about what has happened to me in time because i feel it will make me feel batter to get it all out, i have been oppressed in to staying quite and i will not obey any longer, i will tell my story and nothing will stop me! I will do what i like and what i love, freedom shall finally be mine!!!

But please give me time, i will be ready in my own time and that time is coming very soon..... i just still need to learn how to breath in calmer breaths before i jump back in! ;)

So here I am back again... Been going threw harsh real life shit and working on pulling myself back together. I found myself yearning to rp again and would love to start back up again soon. I miss wrighting in general and it helps keep theind clear...for me anyways. Lol So ya, withput further a due...I'm back! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom