Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Succubus AmyBethxChaos

"O-of course i do..." He stammered blushing as she asked him once again to get it under control. "I j-just feel like I'm about to burst and I d-don't know how to h-hold back..." He added and watched her as she moved about him. He kissed her softly, sucking at her tongue just a little bit, moaning lightly into her mouth as she pressed against his leg. He shivered as she pressed nto him, getting off on his leg and it made him blush, especially when she asked if he minded. "N-no, n-not at-at all..." He said watching her, he didn't know how he would last.

When she started nipping all over he started to moan, leaning in whenever she bit at him, hiding nothing of the fact that he thoroughly enjoyed being bit. He gasped, panting and moaning, his hands holding onto where he could. "W-wouldn't y-you l-like me t-to m-maybe... uhh... mm, use m-my m-mouth on y-y-you....?" He said blushing as he offered to do something.

She loved how this sweet boy reacted under her touch, her lips, her teeth and her body. It made her giggle a wicked little giggle. She loved watching his face when he moaned, as his eyes rolled back into his head. When he offered to please her she lit up like she couldn't be more proud of him. "Oh I would love it if you would eat my pussy, Bruce, you are more then welcome to." She stepped away from him slightly giving him so room. She spread her legs slightly so there was plenty of room between her tight thighs. She beckoned him forward to her. "Have you ever done this before? Dont be nervous its very simple." She reassured him, Something about him being so innocent and good brought chills of pleasure to her skin. Her demonic side purred with the idea of perverting someone so pure, and her more human side was content that she had found someone that may be able to make her a better person and keep her honest and dedicated to one man.

"N-no.... B-besides making out I've not done anything..." Bruce replied and slowly got down on his knees before her. He inched closer and leaned up, his hands moving to her waist as he slid his tongue across her thin pink slit. He looked to her for a moment before licking harder, and the gave a few more quick licks. He sampled her sweet juices as he started off slow, but soon he was sliding his tongue past the folds of her slit and slid it inside of her. He moved at an even pace, just moving his tongue up and down in her wet pussy, letting out a slight moan against her folds as he felt himself getting harder again.

She loved watching him tentatively explore her pussy with his tongue. "MMM that's a good boy..." She sighed when he became more brave and his tongue moved faster and deeper on her tight slit. She ran her hands through his hair gently, running her nails lightly along his scalp. Then quickly she grabbed a handful of his hair and pressed his face firmer against her pussy. "Do you like how I taste?" She asked as she lifted on leg up placing it over his shoulder so her pussy was more open, and accessible.

"You learn quickly..." She said with a sigh as she pressed her hips forward toward his face. "Keep this up and I will fuck you in no time at all." She joked as he pleasured her with more and more confidence.

"Mmmph..." He replied blushing to her words. He continued to lick at an even place, his tongue delving as far as it could go, or so he though. He felt happy as she ran her fingers through his hair, a sensation he thoroughly enjoyed as he licked a little faster in order to please her. He licked eagerly to please her, but did not expect what came next.
"MMPH!" He stumbled as she held tight to his hair and pressed him tight against her pussy. He soon found his tongue could go deeper and it wasn't long before he started licking faster as she lifted her leg.
His hands slid to her ass, and he held himself close to her as he licked faster, trying to work as quickly as he could as she praised him.

She was pleased with how hard he worked to please him, she let a little moan as his tongue reached its limits inside her. She giggled an evil little giggle as he almost stumbled. When he anchored himself by grabbing hold of her ass, she reached back and grasped his hand harder forcing him to squeeze her ass more firmly. She Began to moan in pleasure loving how willing the boy was, so open to experimenting with her. Her breathing began to speed up and her clit began to swell from the pleasure. Before long she was shaking, digging her fingers into his shoulders as she felt pleasure wash over her in waves of electricity over her skin. "Oooh oh ...MMmm... Soo good..." She moan. After she finished, she bent over and took his face in her hands and kissed his wet face that was covered with her sweet juices. "You are doing so well Bruce." She said with a reassuring smile.

Seeing his hard cock she had devilish thought. "You ready to let me show you how to have sex?" She said reaching for his hard member. "I really want you now, sweet one." She said her eyes flashing dangerously bright. She did not expect him to do anything but obey as most men did when she asked them for sex.

"mmmph, mmm." He was unable to say much as he licked, he simply gripped her ass tighter as she instructed him too, working like a hungry wolf to get her to her orgasm. He didn't expect her to reach any form of it though, so when he felt her his shaking under his hands he was shocked. Even more shocked when she leaned down to kiss him, which he hungrily returned in kind. "I... I want to please you b-but...." he stammered the last word and looked up to her. "but uh..." he pulled back as she reached for him. "Could my first time not be here, in the maintenance hallway of a mall.... I want.... I always wanted my first time to be special, not rushed into..." he looked away. He would have fucked her right there thanks to the magic, but he was strong enough to at least say something.

She pouted for a moment, she wasnt used to be challenged. She knew if she really wanted him she could have him right here without question, but she planned on keeping Bruce Around for a while so it would do best not to force him. She stared into his eyes, her own becoming overwhelmingly intense for a few moment. But she eventually defused, 'whats the harm in waiting..' She smiled a beautiful but equally evil smile. "Alright then, not here, but soon. We can go back to my place or your's but I WILL have you." This time she made sure there was no theatrics no sweet sugar coatings, she got what she wanted and she wanted him. "and you will owe me for the delay, I hope you know this will be a very taxing experience, you should probably clear you schedule." She laughed.

She Quickly dressed back into her tight jeans and tee leaving her sweatshirt off as she was still warm from orgasming. She turned to her new man friends and raised an eyebrow "Hurry up and get dressed I want to be riding you in no less then an hour. Lets get a move on." She joked with him. She didn't want to be to demanding right away as he was new to her ways, so she leaned in and kissed him one more time "you really are a sweet boy, and soon you will be MY sweet boy, I can feel it" She said returning to her previous light giggly self, recovering from the darker lapse that had just passed.

He nodded quickly. "Y-yes mistress..." He stammered as she said she would have him, and he quickly clasped a hand over his mouth, blushing as his eyes went wide. "I mean, uhh...." he gulped. "IS, is that what this is now?" He looked to her laughing nervously and pulled his pants back up, zipping them closed and quickly got redressed. "n-not that I'd mind but..." he shuffled nervously, following her.
"S-so you really want to devote yourself to me?" He asked nervously, and held the door open for her. "Oh, and today's my day off and I only work one job tomorrow, I don't go in until the afternoon so I suppose your place would be okay as long as you let me go to work." He said. It was the regular bookstore he worked at tomorrow.
He shifted his messenger bag properly over his shoulder as he walked along side her, the bulge in his pant starting to hurt since she didn't let him cum. He hoped she'd give him a good relief, the tension was killing him but he couldn't just give his first time up at a mall. The thought was so unclean. He hoped she had a nice home, he lived in an apartment with a crappy landlord himself, he'd rather not take her there.

She glowed with pleasure at him calling her mistress, curing any displeasure she had with him forcing her to wait. "Its something like that, I will explain later in private, after we both get to share something special? Sound alright?" She was going to do it anyway but asking made her sound so much more polite. "If you prove to by the kind of boy I need, then yes you very well may be stuck with me for a very long time." She said winking at him.

She smiled at the idea of having a day and a half to play with him, she frowned slightly after a moment 'on second thought that might not be enough...' she though to her self, but she would make that decision when the time came. "Okay to my place it is" She said with a smile, she was happy they were going there she had so many fun toys at home. "we gotta hop on the train for 3 stops, and then its only a block and a half away from that terminal." She let him know She walked through the open door way cling to his hand as they walked away swinging it happily.

"Y-ya... Sounds alright Ellzie..." He said addressing her with a pet name. "I hope I can be what you want, whatever it is... You've been very kind with me." He said, and followed her. When she said they were to ride the train he told her he'd rather not leave his bike her if that was the case, so he made a quick stop at the bikerack. It was a custom bike, he had a saved a lot to get it built and he was glad he lived in the better part of town. Theft was very low where he lived, but the occasional unlocked bike would go missing at times. They usually turned up ditched in some alley, or in some trouble maker's backyard.
He however had a proper chain lock which he worked around the frame of the bike, and then hoisted it over his shoulder. Lightweight and durable, he didn't dare tell people what expensive alloy it was made of. Or that he got a discount thanks to a good friend.
He smiled to her, and walked to the train station with her, although a block down he had to set it back down and walk it, not wanting to wear out his shoulder.

He paid for their bus fair tickets out of instinct, not even asking, figuring it was just what he was supposed to do. He made his way to the back of the train, hanging his bike on one of the racks and went to sit down. It was slow in the afternoon, the hour just before rush hour, and most people were in the middle of the train, and some more in the front.

(I'll let you decide if anyone is there with them, depending on what you want her to do to him or vice versa. :p)

She had all kinds of dark dirty plans for the train ride to her place and was anxious to get there. Once inside the car she smiled wickedly at her new friend. "Lets have some more fun." She said with mischief dancing in her eyes. THere was an older business man, a highschooler and what appeared to be a house wife sitting further up in the car. Elizabeth enjoyed risk and danger when playing, it gave her something to keep her sex interesting after so many years of doing it. She reached for his hand and placed it at the top of her pants. She leaned in and whispered. "Touch me, right here, even if people stare, don't you dare stop okay?" She unbuttoned her jeans so it was easier for him to slip his hand under.

"Start with my clit, my little lady bean at the front. Move your fingers around it in small slow circles. The trick is warming a woman's parts up nice and slow before makeing her finish." She said whispering in his ear but it was loud enough that someone listening may have heard. The house wife already bothered moved to the car furth up, but the business man and highschooler pretended not to watch as they very closely tried to get a peak at what he was doing to her.

His eyes widened as she said she wanted to have more fun. He had a good idea what she meant, as he should. But he had noticed the other people on the train. This was not something he was prepared for. A secluded hallways was one thing, but this was beyond and anything he had ever considered. It was like he was in one of those hentais he had watched, only this time the girl wanted it more.
He looked at her in shock as she moved his hand, not daring to look at anyone else as his hand ended up going in her pants. His pointer finger found her clit, and he started to do as she asked, noticing the woman move to the other ende of the train out of the corner of his eye, he could notice the blush still.
He still did as he was told, rubbing her clit slowly, moving his finger in a circle as he glanced to Ellzie. "You're going to get me in trouble, aren't you..." He said under his breath to her.

She sighed with pleasure as he did exactly as he was told to do, bring a smirk to her face. "MMM thats soo good Bruce, you are a speedy learner." She kissed his forehead lightly. "Dont worry the only trouble you need to worry about is the trouble you may get in with me, okay?" She said playfully.

"Neved I want you to pinch my lit lightly between your finger and thumb and twist it gently from side to side." She giggled watching his face as she challenged him further. "And after a moment or two of that, I want you to slip on finger inside my pussy. but here is the trick, face your finger back towards you, and make a motion as if beckoning someone to you, rubbing the front of my wall." She was trying to explain to him how to rub her G -spot

He smiled as she kissed his forehead and praised him, he was glad to hear she was enjoying herself. He worked his finger a little faster as he listened to what she said, hanging on to her every word. He wanted to do his best to please this woman, whatever the consequences may be.
He did as he was instructed and pinched her clit as lightly as he could, twisting it as instructed. He looked to her to make sure he was doing it right, trying his best to ignore the prying eyes.
His finger slid in and curled around to stroke the front of her wall, careful to keep each finger doing what was needed. "H-how's that Ellzie..." He whispered to her.

Back
Top Bottom