Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Parisian Charm (Charliesweb7 & BassEXE)

Jake nodded. "Yes. I've been to at least....three other countries. Japan, United Kingdom, specifically, Scotland, and, Germany." He said smiling, cutting off and eating a piece of ravioli.

"Oh what is Japan like?" She asked him. Of course the others she had been to. She had toured most of Europe. Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, Russia, Czech Republic, Romania. "I have heard Japan is very nice. Crowed but nice. And expensive" She told him, taking a bite of her food. It was amazing. So delicious. Like real authentic Italian food.

Jake smiled. "You're absolutely right. It was expensive, but I enjoyed myself." He said. "You like the food?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh I would love to visit a place like that. My parents always said it was expensive. Just like coming to the United States." She replied to him. She then nodded her head, taking another sip of water. "Oh yes, it tastes just like the food in Italy. It is delicious. How is yours?" She asked him. She hoped that he liked his as well!

"Oh yeah. They made the ravioli perfectly." Jake said smiling. The waiter walked over with the bill soon after, and Jake signed and paid for it.

The waiter seemed to come over rather quickly. And Jake signed it. She had barely eaten her meal! "Is that normal here? To pay the bill so quickly?" She asked. She was a slow eater. Meals were a big deal. They were times for family to relax and talk at the table. Maybe she should take it back home?

Jake smiled. "Oh no. I just pay early so we can leave quicker when we finish. Sorry. I like to be prepared." He said sheepishly.

"It is alright, I just didn't know. I am used to eating rather slowly. Our family meals take a long time." Mirielle explained to him. She continued eating, eating a bit faster to avoid having him waiting on her.

Mirielle felt a little blush creep into her cheeks as she slowed down. "Sorry." She whispered to him. "So are we going to movie after this or a walk or just heading home?" She asked him. What did he have in store for their date?

Jake smiled softly, blushing as well. "Well, what would YOU like to do? I'm fine with whatever you want." He said happily.

"Um..." Mirielle started, taking a sip of her water and looking to him. "It seems like a lovely night outside. I would love to take a walk. Is there a park or something like that?" She asked him. She loved the outdoors. The french countryside was amazing. So diverse.

"Oh great. I would love to take a walk then." She told him, smiling over to him. She finished up, wiping her mouth with the napkin before folding it up and placing it on the table. She took a sip of water before looking at him. "Did you want dessert or something like that?" She asked him.

"Whatever you like, Mirielle." Jake said happily. He smiled. "On second thought, come with me. There's an ice cream stand in the park." He said, standing up and taking her hand.

Mirielle nodded her head, then her hand being taken. She got up, pushing in her chair before then grabbing her purse and following him. Ice cream sounded good. "How big is the park?" She asked him, hoping it was a rolling hills type park with massive trees.

Jake smiled happily. "It's huge!" He said happily. When they arrived, he let her take in the scenery.

When they finally arrived, there was a big smile on her face. She parted from him, stepping onto the grass. "It is so beautiful!" She replied to him, twirling. "It is so big." She replied. "I just love the outdoors. Don't you?" She asked, smiling at him. She could see some people playing football...European football. Some throwing the frisbee. Kids running around playing tag. "Ready to walk?" She asked, smiling to him.

Back
Top Bottom