Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Parisian Charm (Charliesweb7 & BassEXE)

"Meh. I'm not one to gloat. And the winner gloating ruins the experience for a non-gamer." He said softly. He listened intently as she rattled off her hobbies. "Do you read? I like the Lord Of The Rings books." He asked, looking at her, his face heating up a bit. She was so attractive, so perfect! He had to make sure she fell for him! Otherwise.....he'd probably never find a chance for a first girlfriend. Ever again. He shut his eyes for two seconds to shake that thought out of his head.

"My brother means well. He is just a little competitive is all." She replied to him. Her brother was sweet...until his competitive side showed. She looked to him when he asked her a question. "I read a little bit but I have never read those books before..." She replied. She noticed that his face seemed to turn a little red. Was he blushing? Well why so? She had never seen a man blush before! She then watched as he closed his eyes. "Are those books popular here?" She asked.

"Yes. They're quite popular here. Hang on. Be right back." He smiled and walked to the bookshelf, picking out "The Hobbit". He walked back and handed it to her. "Here. It's a little slow at the beginning, but it's great." He said happily as he sat back down. But his thoughts trailed back to the previous ones. "H-Hey...." He started to say, looking at his knees. "Um.....I have to ask....if things go well.....will you....consider going out with me? I-I've never done that before....." He asked hopefully, with a twinge of nervousness to his voice.

Mirielle watched as he got up and then brought a book back. "Okay..." She said, looking over the cover. Now what was this about? She was looking over the cover when he spoke again. He was stuttering a bit, saying things quickly. And he wasn't looking at her. She tilted her head to the side. "Go out?" She asked him. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. Was that like a friendly thing?

Jake blushed brightly. "You know....o-on a date...." He explained ever so shyly. He braced himself for rejection and avoidance, which seemed to happen a lot to him.

Mirielle was surprised. "Oh..." She replied to him. He wanted to take her on a date? Isn't that rather forward? Wait...weren't American's that way? She thought he was a little cute but she would have never asked him on a date so soon. But....it couldn't hurt right? "Sure." She replied gently with a soft smile. "That sounds nice." She added. As long as he didn't try to kiss her right away.

Jake's face lit up when she accepted. But he was far, far from trying to kiss her. He blushed. "Th-thank you so much. I'm so glad....y-you know....that would be the first time a girl has agreed to go out with me." He said bashfully. He looked overjoyed, and it showed in his eyes.

Mirielle tilted her head to the side. "Really?" She asked him. That was surprising. He seemed rather nice. Maybe a tad bit shy but nice. "So what do people do on dates here?" She asked. "Dates" back home were usually at a cafe or something along those lines. She had seen some movies before. Dinner, a movie? Except he didn't expect her to kiss him and get naked right?

Jake blushed brightly. "I....can only guess.....I think they just...watch movies or....go to dinner? Sorry...I don't know as much as I should..." With that comment, it would be painfully obvious that Jake WAS that innocent, so he wouldn't be trying anything funny. He then cleared his throat. "What now? I'm out of ideas for the first day..." He explained.

"It is alright. Maybe you can think of something at a later time." She replied. She then looked around the room. "Well I would like to get settled in. And possibly sleep a little. It was a long flight." She added. "Jet lag?" She asked. "Is that what they call it?" She asked. It had been her longest time on a plane so far.

[/font]Jake smiled softly. "Of course. I'll take you to your room." He said softly, standing up and gesturing for her to follow him.

She smiled and got up, following him. "Your house is so nice." She complimented again. Walking into her room again was such a treat. "What time do you usually have dinner?" She asked. She was used to having it 7 or 8 at least.

6? That was so early! The Americans had such weird traditions. She allowed him to walk off, her going about unpacking. It was clothes and shoes, hanging them in the closet and then putting some in the dresser drawers. She noticed that it took her about an hour and half to do so, making sure she was organized. The trunks even fit under the bed because it was lofted that high! She yawned slightly, covering her mouth with her hand. It was around 2:30 or so. Just enough time for a short little nap.

Jake had a habit of napping in the afternoon as well. He played Project X Zone on his 3DS before curling up and falling asleep, dreaming of his first ever date.

Mirielle lied on the bed, looking over the book that he gave her. She planned on reading some but she was so exhausted that she ended up falling asleep rather quickly. She made sure to set her alarm however, just in case.

Mirielle woke up around 5:20 or so, waking up to her alarm. She noticed that she was still very tired. So hopefully she would sleep very well then! She yawned a bit, getting up and checking over her appearance to make sure that she still looked presentable before smoothing her hair down. She then headed out, hoping to find the kitchen.

The family was talking together in the den. "Why did you ask her out so suddenly, son?" "Dad! She may be my last shot to get a girlfriend! If she falls for me, it'll make me so happy!" Jake pleaded.

Mirielle was trying to find the right place, not near the den yet. She had turned down the wrong part and ended up on the opposite side of the house where the home office and library way.

(I was hoping she'd stumble upon them,. but okay.)

Jake sighed. "Dad, please. Let me go out with her. She's attractive, smart, and her culture is fascinating!" Jake pleaded. Richard sighed. "Very well. But don't try anything with her. Just a warning." "Dear, Jake is so innocent. He wouldn't want to do anything inappropriate."

Mirielle finally found her way to the den, hearing them talk. They were talking about her and Jake's date. Oh....was it a bad thing that she accepted? She felt so bad for eavesdropping! But she waited until their conversation turned onto dinner before she lightly went into the room. "Hello, am I interrupting?" She asked them. She was being polite and making sure she was not intruding.

Jake looked up, smiling. "Oh! No it's fine, Mirielle." He said happily. Richard smiled at her. "Treat my son right when you go out. Okay? I'm counting on you, Mirielle." He winked.Jake blushed brightly. "Daaad..."

Mirielle looked at Richard when he smiled. Did he think she was going to hurt him or something? Strange.... "Was I not supposed to say yes to a date?" She asked, just a little confused. She didn't think she was in trouble....but she just wanted to make sure. She didn't want the family hating her on her first day there! That would be terrible.

"Of course you were, dear. My Richard was just being paranoid. You should definitely go out with Jake." Rebecca said soothingly, hugging Jake close. Jake smiled.

Back
Top Bottom