Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes Not On You (AngeliqueMoone & Ryu_Momochi)

He saw that she was wearing a towel and he shook his head a bit, looking at her face to keep things somewhat professional,"I have to know... what happened last night?" He said as he moved, blocking her a bit," I mean, I was very drunk... and I can't remember much... but... I remember some stuff..." He said looking away from her a bit, the site of her in just a towel was making his body react, and he was trying his best to hide it.

Karin looked up at her master as she blushes softly.
"Well...... you touched me a lot. And kissed me a few times. Then passed out. Nothing really over the top. Just a touch here and there a few kisses is all."
She averted her gaze as she talked. Once she was finished, looked back up staring into his eyes.
"I am sorry for sharing a bed with you, Master Ryu...."
She said softly as she bowed deeply, her breasts almost spilling over.
"..... I promise it will not happen again."

He took a soft breath, slightly relieved that he didn't do anything. When he heard her apologize he shook his head,"It's okay... I actually enjoyed having you next to me... it was... warm." he said, letting his hand ghost over her cheek softly, standing her back up,"But... I think I need a shower now..." he said as he moved into the bathroom,"And... well... I was wondering..." He said as his hand moved a bit over the towel,"Care to take one with me...?"

Karin's face flushed with color as she noticed his finger reaching out towards her towel. She clung tightly onto it as her cheeks turned bright red.
"M-M-M-Master Ryu! I just took a shower. And the blood banks..... You are all out of blood and I have to pick some up for you. It's only.... 6pm. I have to go before they're closed...."
She pleaded, feeling him tug her towel, making her come closer towards him.

He smiled softly, pulling her gently closer to him,"I can survive one night..." He said as he moved her, gently wrapping his arms around her,"Besides... as I recall, the kiss felt really... enjoyable..." he whispered in her ear. He was using his charm and he knew it, but this time, he wasn't going to tease, or play hard to get, he wanted her, he could feel it inside of himself. He let his breath ghost over her ear,"Besides... you've basically seen all of me..." he whispered,"And I would love to see all of you..."

Karin felt her body shiver as her loins began to ache and moisten. Her heart fluttered, feeling his soft breath against her hear and seductive words.
"But.... Master Ryu. These are the servant's quarters. The others..... if they see.... it would be most unpleasant. I don't want....."
She swallowed hard as she tried to speak. The words choking in her throat as she just moved with her heavy breathing against his chest.
"I don't want to be just another night. Just another screw. I'm sure you can find someone who is better than me."

He smiled softly as he moved, closing and locking the door,"That's the thing about locks..." He whispered to her,"They keep people out..." he said as he moved, his hands ghosting over her sides,"You know you want it..." He whispered in her ear,"You've always been so close to me... but so distant... I can almost smell your want... your need..." He said as he nibbled softly on her earlobe, pulling it gently,"And I've... felt for you, for a long time... you've always been so kind... so gentle... I want to repay your kindness..."

"But...... But....."
Karin tried to search for words as she backed away. This was new for her. He was confessing to her and also wanted her right then and there. Karin felt flattered but wasn't sure if he was completely being truthful or not.
"Master Ryu.... You're thirsty, that's all. Umm, let me to get that last packet of blood for you."
She said as she turned her back to grab the knob. When she grabbed it, she noticed his hand was already there with her hand on top of his.

As her hand laid on his he smiled softly,"I'm fine..." he whispered as he moved, holding her hand in his as he moved her, turning her and placing a soft kiss on her lips, his free hand wrapping around her waist and pulling her close to him,"You've only been here a short time... but already... you've treated me better than anyone I've ever known..." He said as he looked into her eyes, his hand bringing hers up and kissing the back of it,"I want you... and I can tell, taht you want me too..." he whispered as he placed another kiss on her lips.

Karin dodged her eyes from him to the floor. Her heart pounded fast. Her body sent tingles all over her body. Her nipples erupted, poking the towel while her nether lips never felt so warm. She let out a quiet moan that only he could hear before he kissed her lips once again. His lips, so warm and comforting to her. It was much more deeper than last night. She balled her free hand into a fist, trying to fight with ever fiber of her body from kissing him back. Yet as he kissed, she couldn't help but return it. With each kiss, she gave him more. More depth. More passion. More lust. More fears.

He could hear her heart beating in her chest, his lips placing soft kisses as his hands moved, ghosting over her thighs just below the towel as he let his tongue ghost over her lower lip. His eyes looked into hers, feeling her pull more and more into him, feeling her kisses get deeper, harder, more passionate. He could feel the warmth of her body as he held her close to him, his fingertips dancing over her skin as they slowly moved up under the towel, dancing over her hips and moving towards her rear, teasing the skin a bit as he sucked gently on her lower lip.

A small moan crept past Karin's lips as she felt his tongue tease her lips. She licked his tongue softly as her arms softly began to tug at his clothes. Karin wanted to press her body against him so badly. She wanted to tell him everything. For him to take her and have his way with her. Just as Karin was pulling down his pants....
"Karin! Are you okay? What's taking so long?"
It was Iris, her room mate.
"Karin?"
Karin looked up at her Master, feeling herself snapped back to reality.
"Master Ryu.... it's Iris. Umm..... hide in the closet, okay? I will handle this."

He chuckled softly but nodded, moving and slipping into the closet. He kept it just a bit open as he looked at her, he could smell her scent, it was stronger than anything he'd ever smelt before, it was intoxicating and it was taking everything he had to keep from just rushing back out there to her. He watched from a small crack as he licked his lips gently, he knew Iris and knew that she would gossip to all the rest of the staff if she found out. He bit his lip softly, taking a deep breath as he kept himself calm.

Karin straightened her towel before she opened the door. Once she did, Iris rushed in as if she was on the floor dying.
"Oh, Karin. I'm glad you're okay!"
She said, hugging Karin tightly.
"Ack! Iris! Too....tight."
She managed to say. Iris quickly let go of her as she looked around.
"You looking rather flushed today. Did something happen?"
"Something? Oh, no. No. Not at all."
Iris looked at Karin closely, staring at her intently.
"Mmmmhm."
"What?"
"You were playing with yourself."
"No. Not at all."
"Liar."
In a flash, Iris pulled Karin's towel, pointing at her juices flowing down her pussy.
"Ah-ha! Caught with your juices showing."
"Iris!"
Iris laughed as she walked out the bathroom.
"Wait 'til Jun-Li hears this!"
As the door was closed, Karin slightly slumped as she heavily sighed.

He couldn't help but chuckle silently to himself as he watched the scene play out. He smiled as the door closed, and he moved silently out of the closet and to her, wrapping his arms around her waist,"Hmmm... so... do I excite you that much?" He whispered in her ear, his hands moving over her hips as he gave a few soft, sensual kisses to her neck, nibbling a bit teasingly as he felt her body starting to warm again.

As Karin felt his arms wrap around her, she once again felt her body mold with his like putty. Just like last night. Her body wanting his in such sexual ways made her eyes flutter in ecstasy.
"Master..... please take in your room. Please? Here is too public. I want you to have me in your room."

He smiled softly as he turned her a bit, kissing her lips softly,"Hmmm... but first... a little taste..." he whispered to her as his hand moved, ghosting up her inner thigh a bit, ghosting over her wet lower lips teasingly as he kissed her lips deeply, his tongue slipping over her lips as his fingers teased her. He could feel her warmth and heat, could feel her want, her need. His fingers teased softly over her sensitive flesh, feeling her growing more moist from his attentions.

Feeling his lips upon hers, she kissed him back deeply, passionately. Her arms wrapping once again around his neck as she held him closely. Hearing him say the word 'taste' she smiled softly as she stared in his icy blue eyes.
"A taste? What do you mean?"
Karin asked. Right when she did, she then felt what he meant. Her mouth dropped open as her eyes opened wide. His fingers working deeply inside of her, she had to cling to his arms to keep from falling over from this simple pleasure. Her pussy tightened around his fingers as he went even deeper inside. Her juices began to flow even more as she pressed her body against his.
"Master... please... I beg you. Please stop. I can't take anymore. Please, take me to your room. Please..... I beg of you...."
She said in seductive tone. She lightly kissed his neck, slightly nibbling across his neck.
"Please...."
She moaned sweetly in his ear.

He smiled as she begged him, his lips placing soft kisses on her neck, his fingers dipping in and out of her,"Hmmm... not yet..." he whispered to her, his fingers working expertly. He wanted to give her a taste of the things he could do to her, wanted her to know some of the pleasures he could give. He moved her, kissing her deeply as he let a finger rub over her clit, his others dancing around the most sensitive spots inside of her, enjoying hearing her beg for more pleasure.

Karin held onto him even tighter, digging her nails into his skin. Her body was pressed firmly against his. He felt so warm. His fingers felt like magic. Karin bit her bottom to keep from moaning to loudly. She slightly tilted her head back as her eyes tightly closed. Her pussy growing even tighter around his fingers. She then placed a hand over her mouth as she began to whimper and moan even louder. Her body slightly moving with his fingers, wanting more. She took her other hand, knowing he was holding her close to him, slightly running her hand from his neck, down his chest. Making her way down his stomach and into his pants. Feeling his rock hard, long, thick cock made her moan even more as more juices flowed from her. Karin then did, on impulse, the unthinkable of her. She quickly dropped to her knees, pulled out his cock, and began sucking on it like a delicious lolipop. Her moan vibrated against his cock as her tongue licked and teased.

As she lowered herself he let her have her fun for a few moments before he moved, pulling away from her and lifting her to her feet, slipping his pants up and kissing her deeply,"Hmmm... we've both had our taste..." he whispered as he sucked on her lower lip, his hands moving and squeezing her rear before moving to the door and opening it,"I'll be waiting..." He said with a smirk as he brought his hand up, licking the juices from his fingers as he moved out the door to his room.

As he closed the door, Karin slightly pouted as she whimpered slightly. She was so wet and horny. She had never wanted someone so badly before. She quickly freshened up, leaving her hair down as she wore the maid outfit he gave her when she first arrived. However, she decided to do something a bit differently......

After a few hours cleaning with the rest of the girls, Karin did her routine of taking the blood bag up to Master Ryu. She knocked on the door softly as she hugged the sweater over her chest.
"Master? Are you there?"
Her voice was sweet, with a hint of lust. Her body was visibly shaken. What if he was not here? What if he lied? Shaking her head of doubt, she quietly walked in, looking around the room. As she closed the door behind her, she took off her sweater. Revealing the altered maid dress. The bustier stopped just below her breasts, showing off her big rack and hard nipples.

As she came in he smiled, seeing her slip the sweater off he smirked, moving to her and letting his hand ghost over her exposed flesh,"Hmmm... what's all this for...?" he whispered to her, letting a finger ghost over her hard nipple as he moved, kissing her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as he moved, pulling her towards the bed,"Hmmm... I can feel the heat rushing off you..." he whispered in her ear,"I want more..." he said as his hands moved to caress her breasts, teasing her skin with his own.

Karin took a huge gulp of air as she tried to gather her thoughts to answer his question.
"I---- I, uhh, had to clean with the other maids. I didn't want the fuss with the shirt, so I left it off and put on a sweater instead. I thought you might like it."
She said in a soft voice. She looked up at her Master, seeing that he was already to take her in his bed.
"Do you like it?"
She asked, feeling his touches brushing over her sensitive nipples. A sweet whimper escaped her lips.
"M-M-Master..... they are sensitive.... Downstairs, you almost made me explode..."

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing her chest softly,"Hmmm... they look quite lovely..." he said as he moved, letting his tongue flick softly over her nipple,"Hmmm... I'm sorry I almost made you explode..." he whispered, letting his tongue tease her nipple more as his hand ghosted over her hip,"I'll make sure you explode this time..." he said as his hand moved up her inner thigh, ghosting over her skin and up over her pantie clad slit, teasing it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom