Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eyes Not On You (AngeliqueMoone & Ryu_Momochi)

AngeliqueMoone

Planetoid
Karin pulled her jet black curly hair into a loose bun as she finished washing the dishes. Being a maid for a vampire was not such an easy task, though she did agree to it. She had a free room and could go out in the day as he slept. Though, as she noticed, he has been partying more and more lately. Karin have been serving him for almost a year. She looked outside as the snow softly fell to the earth.
"I hope he comes home soon. It's almost time for daybreak."
She spoke softly to herself. Karin was a slender woman. Her jet-black hair barely touched her rounded butt. She wore the corseted maid dress he had given her with the headdress. Since it was a corset, it made her bust much more fuller, though she was already busty to begin with. Karin wore a white dress shirt underneath it just for that fact. The dress stopped a few inches above knees with a ruffled pantier to make the dress appear fuller.

He stumbled a bit as he walked towards the house, his ice blue eyes a bit out of focus as he looked up at the sky. He'd been living here for a good few years, and only recently hired some help to maintain it. He took a sip from the bottle of wine he was holding, moving up the stairs to the door,"Hmmm... it's... almost day..." he said to himself as he opened the door, his clothes a bit tattered from his partying,"Hey... hey... uh... maid!" he called out, unable to really think straight at the moment,"Get me something... to keep from dying when I wake up tonight..." he said as he moved to a nearby couch, his silver hair strewn a bit behind him as he tried to keep the room from spinning around him.

Hearing her master stumbling, Karin quickly grabbed a blood bag from the fridge, closed and locked the mansion door, and helped her master onto the couch before he fell on the floor.
"Are you alright, master?"
She asked sweetly as she brushed the strands of hair from his eyes.
"Come on. I will help walk you to your room."
Karin gently helped him to his feet as she handed the blood bag to him.

Ryu sighed as she helped him to his feet, shaking his head a bit before he sat back down on the couch,"Urg... can't move yet... give me a bit..." he said, taking a deep breath before biting into the blood bag, drinking slowly. He had been with this lovely young thing tonight, but she had a change of heart and left him high and dry. He closed his eyes softly, leaning his head back again,"Man... I struck out hard tonight..." he said, mostly to himself, not realizing he was still holding her hand.

Karin sighed as she sat down on the floor, straightening out her dress.
"Again? I told you before that club girls are no good. You should find them at the movies. Or opera houses. Or at a bookstore."
Karin stated as she looked into her master's icy blue eyes. Karin had to admit. He was a handsome man. He was tall, well-built, and had good tastes in clothes. Her dark green eyes could even see why most of the women here wanted to work for him. Yet she more so needed the money than try to jump in his bed.
"Why do you pursue looking in places that are ill-suited for mates?"

He couldn't help but chuckle at her observations,"What's the point in looking for a mate... they all tend to leave sooner or later..." he said with a soft sigh. He'd been with someone a long time ago, but it hadn't turned out as good as he'd hoped it would've. He closed his eyes softly,"I guess what I just want most... it just that... feeling, to be touched with such tenderness, love... need..." he said, speaking mostly to himself as he took another drink from the blood bag.

Karin shifted a bit as she stroked her master's hand as she saw his eyelids beginning to close.
"Master Ryu, then why not look into the girl's eyes and see her heart? Why not look to see if she is the tender, loving woman before trying to bone her in the sack?"
Karin asked as she looked out the window. Some of the sun's rays began to show.
"Come on. You have to get in your room, Master Ryu."
Sh said tenderly, coaxing him as she began to place one of his arms around her slender shoulders.

He let her lift him up,"I don't... intend, for that the happen..." he said as he moved with her towards his room,"It just sort of... happens..." he said as he moved into his room, sitting on the bed, his eyes still closed,"I just... want to feel the warmth again..." he said softly as he took a deep breath, falling back onto the bed,"Someone nice... like you..." he said softly as he started to fall asleep.

Karin slightly blushed as she heard him speak. She chuckled softly as she took the empty bag out of his hand then wiped some drops of blood from the side of his face.
"Master, I am sure there is someone out there who is nicer than I."
She said softly, pulling off his jacket. Karin then moved closer to him as she leaned over, unbuttoning his shirt.
"Besides, I am just a maid. Remember?"

He smiled softly, letting her undress him,"True... but I am just a man..." he said simply,taking a deep breath his chest being exposed as she slipped his shirt off, he let his hands move and ghost over her hips a bit,"You do all these things for me... and it's not in your job..." he said as he let his hand move up to ghost over her cheek gently.

Karin softly smiled as she placed her hand over his.
"Because it is my job to make sure you are happy. So I do whatever it takes to make sure that you are well taken care of and happy."
She said as she went to unbuttoning his pants.
"Even knowing that you like to sleep in your boxers."
Karin said with a slight chuckle before looking back up to him with her dark green eyes.
"Unlike the others, I actually care. Not just dream about fucking you every second of the day. I actually care about your well-being, Master Ryu. I truly do."
She said honestly as she folded his pants on her lap.

He couldn't help but chuckle as she slipped his pants off. He moved softly and looked into her eyes,"You're really too good to me..." he whispered to her,"You know that...?" he smiled softly, blinking slowly. He was still a bit tipsy and his mind wasn't all it should be right now, so he didn't know what he was doing as he moved, giving her a soft kiss on the lips, his hand ghosting over her cheek as he did.

Karin soon felt a hand upon her cheek. A second later, his lips lightly against hers. Karin eyes looked around, surprised by what he just did. Karin kissed him back softly before reluctantly pulling away.
"Master...."
She said softly, yet not knowing really what to say.

As she pulled away he opened his eyes softly,"Yes...?" he whispered, his hand ghosting over his cheek. He figured it was mostly from the wine, but he knew it was also part of his real feelings. She was everything he wanted, she was kind, smart, beautiful. She cared about him, and he cared about her. He looked into her eyes, wanting to see something that would tell him why he wasn't doing what he usually did in this situation.

Karin stared into his eyes as she searched for words to say. All her mind kept picturing was the kiss. Yet, she knew he was too drunk to realize what he was doing. Karin blinked a few moments before she smiled softly.
"Please, Master, sleep. I will be right here when you wake up. I promise."
She said softly as she pulled the covers over his body.
"Do you want me to sit next to you?"

He smiled softly as he laid back, practically falling onto the pillow as his body fell into slumber. He didn't know if he'd remember this when he woke up, but figured everything would turn out okay. He closed his eyes slowly as he fell asleep, not saying anything as his hand held hers, not wanting to let go of her. He could feel the warmth of her hand on his, and he wished he could have more of it. He rarely dreamed, but when he did, it was for a reason.

Karin smiled softly as she gently laid next to his body, placing her head against his bare chest as she felt his body relax as he began to fall asleep. Karin looked up at her master, giving him a soft kiss in his cheek before laying back down again, closing her eyes as well.

He would sleep for a good while, his body tired from his partying and drinking. Even though he had started to do it more and more often, his body still wasn't used to it, so it wore him out. He slept quietly, dreaming of different things, different lives, different moments, different warmth he had felt, but hers was different, it was calming, soothing... something he hadn't felt in a very, very long time.

As she slept, Karin soon found herself scooting closer and closer towards his body. Her head on his chest, one arm wrapped around his torso, her other arm around his neck. Karin also hooked on her of her legs around his as she cuddled next to him for warmth. Her black hair slightly caressing his neck and upper body.

He held her softly as he slept, waking once the sun began to set. He took a deep breath and moved a bit, stretching softly as he realized she was next to him,"Hmm...?" He whispered softly, his head throbbing and his memory a blur. He blinked a few times, trying to clear both his vision and his mind, faint memories coming back to him as he remembered the kiss,"Oh no..." he said softly, wondering what happened.

When Karin felt him, shift, she slightly groaned, cuddling even closer to him.
"Mmmm...... I was comfy....."
She said softly before opening her eyes. She softly smiled at him in a lazy way then noticed he was awake.
"Oh. Oh! Master Ryu! You're awake! I hope you sleep....uhh... well. Well! It's night so... I have to go get your.... blood! Yes. Blood."
She quickly stood up from the bed as his pants fell off her lap and onto the floor. She quickly picked them up, folded the pair, then placed it on his bed.

He looked at her when she freaked out, rushing out of the room. He tried to say something, but she was gone too quickly for him. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, his hand moving up to rub them as he tried to make sense of what just happened and what happened the night before. He took a deep breath before pulling his pants on, wanting to ask her what happened.

Karin quickly rushed to her room as she stripped her clothes off and jumped in the warm shower. Instead of showering, however, she stared at the ceiling as her mind raced of the current events. The kiss. His touches. His soft lips. Soft caresses. Warm body. Her body just tingled at the mere thought of him. She bit her nails as she shook her head a bit. She knew she shouldn't have slept there. But he was too drunk. And so handsome. She sighed heavily as she washed her hair, not knowing he was looking for her.

He heard the shower and he tilted his head moving towards the bathroom. He could hear her in there, but wouldn't enter, instead he knocked loudly on the door,"Karin...? Hey, can we talk?" He called out, hoping she would hear him. He wanted to know what had happened, he needed to know what had happened. He had been very drunk, and couldn't remember anything but the kiss, he wanted to know if it stopped at that, or if it went father.

As Karin had stepped out of the shower, she heard loud knocking. After noticing it was Master Ryu, she wrapped a towel around her wet body as she opened the door.
"Yes, Master Ryu?"
She asked timidly. She opened the door wider to let him in.

Back
Top Bottom