Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lover Dolls [Spynmaster & loneiysong]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
Somewhere, deep in a secluded forest lies a manor that few know about. It is the Brice Mansion, owned by Vance Brice, a wealthy man who owned a chain of restaurant-arcades, published his own brand of fantasy books as well as fantasy erotica, and owns his own brand of video games. Due to his success & wealth, he bought land in a forest and made his own mansion from the ground up, having several amenities & features, from the media center to a spa & bath, and many, many bedrooms.

His most prized feature is most live one: a collective harem of hand-selected women, either seduced from their mundane lives or rescued from the depths of poverty, trained and groomed from the ground up to serve as his wives and pleasure-things, each unique in personality, style, and beauty. He treasured them well, but trained them to make sure they knew that he was their master, no matter what, punishing them severely if they disobeyed. He often dressed them up in different clothes, outfits, and costumes like the dolls he made them to be. One of his favorites were shiny clothes, like latex, spandex, and the like.

As Vance woke up one morning, he went downstairs to one of his more popular rooms, the dungeons, to check on his dolls, who each slept on their own bed in a cage. "Time to rise, girls." Vance said. "Your master is horny."

One of his oldest girls that wore a one piece latex cat suit got up off her bed in the cage and then walked to teh door and purred to him. Her name was Nakita and she had short blonde hair and purred to him. "Ohh master, I have been dreaming about you." She purred and then reached out her hand to him. "I am thirsty, let me have a drink of you." She purred. Nakita always had a cat suit that had stiletto heels that took her already tall frame and boosted her up a few more inches.

Another girl, Elena, growled to him. "Master, I am ready to serve you. Come here and tell me what you awnt?" Elena was dressed in spendex shorts with a matching bra. She reached out and smiled.

His other girls began to chorus similar things. They purred and beconed him out. All eyes are trained on him. They smiled wider.

Vance walked down the chamber, seeing the girls beg and purr and call for him. They could see his cock bulge in his pants. "Oh my sexy girls...you're making it so hard for me to choose...but you know, there's one thing that I want to see right now."

Every girl had been trained in Vance's fetishes, and at the top of the list...Ass. He was definitely an assman, and his girls were trained on how to show theirs off.

Vance grinned wide, seeing all of those beautiful, sexy asses swaying & swerving for him. He went to each of the cells, grinding against each of the girls' asses, squeezing their breasts, caressing their bodies, rubbing their crotches. He made sure to drive them crazy for him, to make sure they wanted his cock all over them, to make sure they wanted to drink his cum.

He could smell their lust, their body heat, their desire for his love. Eventually, he couldn't hold back anymore, and he selected one, Nakita, opening the cage and plucking her out. "Make me cum, my latex kitty." he said, petting and rubbing her latex-encased body. "Drain my cock of its cum. Suck on it. Stroke it. Make it cover your body."

Back
Top Bottom