Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissa' Rabbit (loneiysong and myself)

She leaned back against the wolf and sobbed harder. "I thought, that when I kissed you, it would show you how much I honestly love you." She looked up and stroked her hair. "I really wanted you to see, that all this time, I wanted you to notice me." She swallowed adn then looked at her. Leaning back into her arm, she shut her eyes and then stroked her hair and ear and kissed her jaw. "I will wait. I will wait forever for you." She stood up and then washed her face and then looked down and swallowed.

"I hope you have a great time." She stroked Kims hair as she walked away and frowned.

Kim scrambled to her feet when Roxy turned to walk away again and grabbed her by the hand to stop. "Well, I notice you now, but you keep walking away from me," she observed, surprising herself with her own words. It was honestly starting to get annoying, though, how the girl kept doing that.

"Look, you're upset. I can tell you don't want to be alone and I don't have anywhere else to be, so we can just hang out here for a while, if you want," she offered. "I mean it's not like I really wanted to come to your stupid party anyway," she teased softly, smiling gently so, hopefully, Roxy wouldn't take it the wrong way.

"Do you notice me?" She turned and looked at her. Biting her lip, she blushed. Walking forward to her, she wrapped her arms around her and looked into her eyes adn smiled gently. "Lets go to my room where we will have privacy, and maybe we can talk." She wrinkled her nose and grinned and slapped her ass playfully. "Don't be like that." She laughed and walked with her to her room and sat down on her soft bed and smiled wider canted her head and smiled to her.

Kim looked around curiously as she entered Roxy's bedroom. It was a bit surreal , being there after all this time. After tonight, it was doubly so. She paused when her wandering eyes finally came to rest on the girl, herself. Just something about the way she was sitting there struck her as... she didn't even know how to describe it.

It was the smile. Roxy's smile had always been devious or spiteful before, but now it seemed genuine. Kim didn't even realize she had started moving until she was standing right in front of the bunny, staring down at her with a mesmerized look on her face. Slowly, she reached out to touch the girl's cheek tenderly with her paw. "Yeah, I think I finally do notice you," she whispered softly before leaning down. Her lips stopped just before touching Roxy's, her eyes being caught by the bunny's. She seemed to be searching them for something, permission perhaps. Or maybe she was just trying to read what was going on in the other girl's head.

Roxy smiled adn looked at her. She stroked her hair back and smiled watching her. She leaned her head against her touch. Shutting her eyes, she blushed. She looked up and nodded. "Good." She whispered and kissed her palm gently and leaned up looking at Kim. She had stopped in mid kiss. Wrapping her arms around her neck, she pulled her close adn kissed her deeply. She smiled and stroked her hair continuing to kiss her deeply. Slowly urging her to return the kiss. She moaned and looked at her.

Kim did return the kiss. She was tender, even a little hesitant at first, but it soon grew in intensity to match the rabbit's passion. Something in her wanted that bunny. It wanted Roxy to be hers. Suddenly, Kim saw an image of Roxy laying on her back, being pinned down, and she knew that was what she wanted.

All she had to do was lean forward a little to make it happen, and so she did, her lips never breaking contact. When she finally did pull away for a breath, her snout went straight to the bunny's neck, nuzzling it as she took in the scent of Roxy's hair. Her hand drifted down from the girls cheek,claws gliding gently over the girl's throat as it moved down to caress her side. Then, it darted back up, catching the girl's arm and pulling it above her head. She quickly pulled the other arm to join it, crossing them both at the wrist and pinning them down with one hand.

As she shifted her weight to keep Roxy's arms pinned, Kim's head came up to ho er just above the bunny's, once again staring into the girl's eyes in wonder at the sudden change between them. The gaze only lasted a second though, before she reclaimed Roxy's lips hungrily.

Roxy groaned as she was pushed back while being kissed. Her body was now on fire as if she wasn't before. Groaning, she rolled her eyes and sighed as she looked up at Kim and smiled. She leaned her head to the girl and sighed feeling Kim take in her scent. Shutting her eyes, she moaned feeling her touch. Feeling the claws, she was not at all afraid. She smiled and leaned her head back adn sighed. She gasped as her arms were pinned down by her wrist and looked at Kim. She looked as she pinned her down and smiled.

She kissed back with equal hunger. She wrapped her legs around Kim and raised her hips. Groaning she panted and shut her eyes. She moaned to her. She rolled her eyes in pleasure and panted softly to her.

Back
Top Bottom