Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels and demons (SarungaDeshawXdimitri-klyff)

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
The war between heaven and hell had been raging for longer then anyone could remember. It seemed heaven had pulled everything they could against hell. Hell had done the same even pulling in demons that didn't want anything to do with the fight. She had been one that didn't want anything to do with this battle. To her she didn't care which side won. Either one would not be good for her. Unlucky for her she had been pulled into the fight and rose through the ranks quickly tell she was in a spot where she was told things that most wouldn't know. One of hells major moves was a assault on heavens strong hold. A battle that hadn't gone well. She had chased a lower class angel only to find out why one had presented itself so freely.

Now she sat perched on a rock in the center of a devil's trap her sword laying beside her as her elbows where propped up on her knees. Unlike many demons her skin was pale and her skin was white giving her a haunting appearance. Dark crimson eyes scanned the area before her hoping for a demon but suspecting a angel. Seeing as how they normally didn't take their pray alive it would mean they had planned this. Standing her arms stretched out over her head as large bat like wings seemed to follow the motion spreading out. A long black scaled tail waved back and forth slightly as she slowly started walking towards the edge of the trap. She knew to cross over would mean death. Still she walked around the edge of the trap seeing who ever had made it had done a good job as much as she hated to admit it. She hated being trapped by something that wouldn't show its self. As she continued walking around she could hear the sounds of battle slowly dying down knowing the demons where retreating leaving her tapped in angel territory.

“Alright, You have me. So whats your plan feather brains bore my to death?” she yelled hoping it would be a quick death.

There is a bit of confusion when it comes to the human knowledge of angels and devils. Devils are often portrayed as arrogant creatures who want nothing more than chaos, agony and suffering; while angels are often portrayed as meek ones, gentle ones, loving ones. Fiction have also led the human mind astray when authors chose to portray demons as the stronger and braver kind while the angels are but peaceful and chaos-hating. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case especially when it comes to the actual war that was happening then.

Alec was one such angel who had the strength, agility, endurance and characteristics of a demon. He was an angel of high ranking - one who was praised by the heavens and all heavenly entities. All the angels knew him for his strength and intelligence when it came to battle strategies especially when capturing those who needed to be captured.

And here he was, about to look at his new prey. To his surprise, a lovely demon was caught in it.

"Feather-brains? That's not exactly such a warm welcome now, is it?" Alec uttered as he revealed himself from the shadows. In front of the female demon stood a muscle-toned 6-footer angel with blonde locks that wavily flowed down until his shoulders and eyes that were bluer than the daylight sky. He was looking down at the demon with a smirk.

She had had many run ins with angels before and knew they where anything but peaceful and meek. Slowly her leathery wings folded against her back as her long scaled tail lashed back and forth showing her clear annoyance over being trapped like she was. Hearing a voice it was almost a relief when the angel that had captured her decided to show himself. Sometimes waiting was something far worse then actually doing through it. Her deep crimson eyes focused solely on the approaching angel who she first noted was far taller then her and muscular. His blond locks waive and flowing down his shoulders along with his blue eyes where enough to pull a slight scoffing noise from her as she approached the edge of the demon trap looking up at him seemingly unafraid of what he could easily do. “Great, I've been captured by the poster boy of angels,” she spoke with a smirk over her pale lips.

She might have been captured and more then likely would end up dying but she would go out pressing as many buttons as she could. So slowly she did something that no demon would do. She turned her back to him her tail softly laying still as she looked out over the hilly terrine board. “A demon trap isn't a warm welcome either, now is it feather brain?” she asked having noticed there where no more sounds of fighting which meant the battle was over and she was alone here. With him.

“So lets cut the small talk. You caught me. Your on a holier then though kick. So what shall it be? Torture? Death? A long winded lecture of how we are sssssoooo evil or do you want me to oil your feathers? With way it would be nice if you would get to it. I am growing board,”

There were two kinds of demons as far as Alec's mind was concerned: one was the one who instantly begged for their lives upon capture and the other one who wouldn't think twice about slashing their tails and weapons out at him. Both, with a sense of pride, were very easy to defeat for Alec. He saw no point in allowing them to live long and to see them tortured. This new one, on the other hand, caught his attention and retained it. The way she teased him was very new to him but it was a change that he gladly welcomed. After all, it had been a while since someone stood up to him like that.

"Poster boy, huh? Am I also popular even in your realm? I've heard of taboo idols but I am too much of a taboo for your kind to lust about, don't you think?" Alec remarked as he circled around the captured demon. His wings - purely white and huge - rested peacefully on his back as his glow slowly faded away upon the end of the battle outside. Alec walked over to the mechanism and pulled the lever to release the trap and thus releasing his new capture as well.

"I don't suppose you're the... umm... pin-up girls of your kind?" Alec teased. This time he approached her and allowed his fingers to linger on her shoulder blades down to her arms.

She would only roll her eyes hearing the steady falls of his foot steps as he started walking around the trap that held her. Her eyes slowly moved over his wings wondering for a few seconds if there where as soft as they looked. Any normal demon would have attacked or ran away when he pulled the lever to release the trap. She how ever remained where she was. Standing with her arms crossed over a full leather clad chest. “You are hardly a taboo idol,” she spoke her tail slowly waving back and forth as she watched him closely. “If I where to lust after someone it wouldn't be you,” she spoke staying still as he slowly started approaching her.

Feeling his fingers linger on her shoulder blades down to her arms was not what she had been expecting but she still wouldn't let him know he had gotten the upper hand on her. Slowly her tail snaked its way up the tip twitching slightly. “Hardly the pin up girl of my kind. But that being said,” she said reaching across finding his hand gently pushing it away as her tail lightly flicked his hair away.

“I'm not here for you to touch,” she spoke looking back over her shoulder at him before she looked ahead of her slowly starting to walk away from him as though it was nothing unusual. “Thanks for the laughs though,”

Alec, gifted with so many powers, raised up his hand and stopped her in her tracks through the power of telekinesis. "Not so fast," he told her, keeping her in place and smirking as he approached the captured demon. "It's quite a pity, isn't it? You just got here and now you're on your way out? You may not lust over me but I think it would be just right to stay for a while, don't you think? Besides, a high-ranking angel is personally inviting you to his humble abode. Why should you resist?"

With that, Alec walked past her and led the way allowing his telekinetic abilities to serve as a leash for his captured demon to follow him. Alec passed through many majestic-looking hallways filled with bronze decors and high-class paintings until they reached the end of one with a tall mahogany door that stretched from the floor all the way up to the ceiling. It had intricate carvings on it outlined with gold and knobs that looked like they could've cost a fortune. Alec turned the knob and opened the door that led inside his room.

"This will be your new home from now on, little demon."

As she felt her body refusing to move she knew that the angel was behind it. Even though her body refused to move she still found that she could move her mouth of her own free will. “Let me go angel. You don't want to make me angry,” She growled out lowly her anger growing. She could hear the steady approach of his footsteps as he approached her and soon he came into sight stirring her anger a little more. “I should resist because I don't want to be around one of your kind,” she spoke lowly and coldly as she looked into his eyes. “In case you didn't realize angel's tend to kill demons. So I doubt that going to your humble abode would be a good thing,”

A long low growl slipped out her full pale lips as she was forced to follow him. She knew his wasn't going to be good and she could only guess what new horror would await her when she arrived. “why would you want a demon in your humble abode. Last I heard your kind wasn't into the whole tea and cookies thing,” she spoke keeping the sarcasm in her voice. As they ventured through majestic looking hallways she felt out of place. Looking over the tall mahogany door and the intricate carvings made her feel all that much more out of place Where she came from there where not as many pretty things around as there where here. Once more she felt her body being forced to do something she didn't want it to as she followed him into the room.

“I have my own home thank you,” she spoke looking over those wings once more. “As soon as you let me go I will be heading back there,”

Back
Top Bottom