Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel falls. (jev+devil)

"Your incontrol?" He asked flipping the two where he's ontop leaning in but stops. "We can't do this Liz." He said calmly as much as it pained him. He wanted her to be succesful. Hecdidn't want to keep her from that.

Elizabeth looked up at him "And why can't we do this? Are you afraid something bad will happen?" she wrapped her arms around his neck looking up "If you want me to be happy then give me what I want." she leaned up and kissed him passionately

He kissed her back breaking the kiss touching her spine coursing pleasure into her. It came from memories he stole while he went by women. He smiled,"'tis satisfy you love?" He was laughing now knowing she would feel all these pleasures at once.

She moaned out and covered her mouth she couldn't believe that was coming from her. She looked at him and nodded surprised and yet wanting to have more. If he could make her feel like that with just a touch she wondered what else he could do to her.

He couldn't help but find her innocence cute. "I think I should get you home It's late," he said looking at the clock seeing it at nearly midnight. Lifting her up with him he carries her to the door. Gingerly he sets her on her feet opening the door. "After you Liz."

She held onto him as he picked her up and she smiled widely her arms wrapped around his neck she liked when he held her. She was set down onto her feet and she watched him as he urged her to leave first. She nodded and walked out a little disappointed nothing else happened

Following her he smiled with a plan. Give her his own perspective. Once out he turned her around grabbing her waste as he flashed a smile. "Hold on tight," he said as his lustrious night black wings unfurl from his back. With a powerful flap they were soaring. They were high staring down at the lit night thatvwas the city.

She liked that smile he flashed her as she wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly. Yes she liked when he touched her she wasn't sure why but she did. She shouldn't really get this close to him but who was going to stop her right now as they were all the way in the sky with no one to keep her from him. She looked down below them "It's beautiful." she whispered as the lights below them flickered as if they were stars in the sky.

"You should have seen it back in the Eighteen hundreds," he said soothingly. "The rolling feilds the lush trees." He gave her a vivid image mentaly. seeing her house he landed them on the front porch knocking on it.

Elizabeth wasn't happy that he was dropping her off at home but what else could she do it'd be weird if he didn't. When he landed on the porch and went to knock on the door she grabbed his hand and stopped them. "My parents are probably in bed and my sisters probably crying her eyes out so there's no need for that." she said holding his hand in hers. "Plus it's nice not to have to worry about them asking about you." she looked down at the ground "And I know if they saw I was with a boy I'd get the twenty question game with them." she sighed "So lets just not wake them." she leaned in and kissed his cheek softly.

Elizabeth snuck into her room quickly and feel to sleep her dreams filled of nothing but Azazel. The next thing she knew it was morning and her alarm was blazing like it had never gone off before in her life. She reached out and shut it off looking at the time. She sat up and quickly got dressed and bolted to school like a bat out of hell

Azazel was already there waiting for her. This time he wore a black polo in kahkis not to mention thin glasses resting on his nose. Not his useual style but he made it work. His hair was combed back a lock of hair annoyingly hanging in his face. He leaned back closing his eyes resting calmly.

She smiled as she fixed her skirt and straightened out her button up blouse that she decided to wear today. "You look good in glasses." she said with a smile as she walked up to him "Very smart."

He opened his eyes his smile broadening. "You look good yourself," he laughs sending her an image of herself when she was asleep. "But thrn again os there a moment I don't look good?" he asked with false innocense.

When their lips parted he could feel the stairs of all in the class. He didn't care ge just flashed a smile at one of the staring men. Was it triumph or something else?

She looked at him as he flashed his beautiful smile at the staring men. It was nice having him think he was a winner or something. "What's that smile for?"

"Just to tell them your all mine," he winked sitting back in his seat as the teacher began talking. He was curious if he should reveal to her who weren't human in this tow.

He looked at her flashing one of his famous smiles. Writing on his note pad thick dark words appeared on hers. Once they had stopped forming they read 'Hows Vanity's playhouse sound tonight?'

So he waited. By the end of the school day he had waited in his jeep opening a aged,worn book as he waited for Liz to exit the building.

Back
Top Bottom