Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The angel falls. (jev+devil)

Elizabeth looked at him "So why'd you come back for me anyways?" she asked crawling on the bed closer "I'm nothing really special I mean not that I know of."

His attention snapped to her his eyes boring into her. "I have reason to believe you," he hesitates. "Have Nephilim blood running through your veins." Looking her down he smirked. "Im figuring if your Nephilim at all it is distant. You are human and no more."

She glared at him her eyes narrowing "So you watched me to see if I was a nephilim? that's it?" she sat back "Well good thing for you I'm not!" she got off of the bed "Cause if I was now would be when I would attack you and rip your wings from your back! That's how angels become mortals!" she walked away

A smile played across his lips. "Where are you going?" He asked his smile fading. "You don't even know where we are." He walks behind her grabbing her wrist looking at her his gaze no kind.

Elizabeth didn't look to see how he reacted to her she was mad. She wasn't going to stop until she heard him say she didn't even know where she was and that was true she didn't but she'd find her way she always did even when she was little she only had to look up at the heavens and they'd guide her where she belonged. He grabbed her wrist and she flung around to look at him "I am not a nephilim so let me go." she stared at his hand around her wrist

His grip tightened only for a moment then he vanished letting go of her. He knew she made her mind and if he kept prying she would snap. But before he went he whispered softly, "Make a right walk to the end of the hall and follow the stairs up." With that he was gone.

She stomped her foot down god she was starting to hate him! To think she actually had a crush on him!!!! she felt his hand disappear from her wrist and he was gone just like that. Boy angels were very easy to discourage she listened as he told her where to go and she followed it. "Boy you angels aren't very smart." she more whispered to herself as she walked up a flight of stairs it was her exit!!! She wondered where he'd put her sister but she'd easily find her like she found everything she needed.

Having memory wiped her sister of his appearance and manipulating her memory to the point where she and all others believe the cops came and arrested the attacks and that her boyfriend was killed by the atrackers. He had dropped her off at their home the night before. When Elizabeth left he took a seperate way out of the labrynth. Looking at the sun he unfurled his wings a black feather falling as it drifted towards the exit Elizabeth should be comming out. Storm clouds gathering slowly as he left.

She walked out from behind the door and looked up at the sun for a split second her eyes becoming blurry from the light so she shielded them. "Crap." she whispered as she adjusted to the light and the looked into the sky yes it was getting dark out and she knew something was coming but what?

A crack of lightning forked through the sky. Flying across the sky he noticed a red object flying towards him striking him in the chest barely missing his heart. With a yell of pain he realised his bodyvtaking on a red glow he plummets from the sky barely able to angle himself back in the direction of his home soaring over it in his freefall. Funily enough it reminded him of falling out of heaven

Elizabeth watched the crack of lightning fork within the sky and then a flash of an object raced within a sky. Elizabeth wasn't liking what was happening but she knew she couldn't get involved she had to stay away this was their fight not hers. She closed her eyes and let her feet do the moving she was going to let her body take over what her mind wouldn't let it.

With great big CRACK azazel went through a tree snapping it like a twig. Lieing there he weakly grabs for the arro lodged in his chest crying out in pain as it zapped him. Elizabeth's words echoed in the corner of his brain. 'Everything can die,' it said, mocking him. It made him angry. God made him angry, the nephilim made him angry, and this whole damn war pissed him off beyond any regular mortal could comprehend. He tried to stand but found he couldn't move. The arrow did something to him. Red was filling his vision and the thougbt occured to him. Was he dieing? He couldn't tell but he could swear to hell and back he could make out a man stand above him holding what looked like a scyth. He smiled, not knowing what kind of afterlife was held for his kind. If there was one that is.

Elizabeth finally opened her eyes in shock there Azazel was laying on the ground and someone standing over him "So help me god you kill that man and you'll be the next to suffer." she shouted in anger as she strolled over to them. She watched Azezel as he lay there he wasn't going to die until she let him. "Back off he's mine." she hissed angrily at the new guy she couldn't make out yet

The figure didn't move, just watched the wind picking up blowing his waist length silver hair billowing around him. Azazel saw a blur of movement sensing it was Elizabeth he moand. "He isn't dead yet," spoke the reaper with a cold deep voice. Kneeling down to Azazel he touched his head the reaper's eyes glowed for a moment. Standing again the reaper looked at Elizabeth he touched the arrow it evaporating along with the reaper.

Elizabeth had actually never seen a reaper before and he was just as handsome as her fallen angel. Yes he was hers no one else's and she'd eventually tell him that. "Why is it you can't stop catching deaths eyes?" she smiled down at him as she kneeled down next to him "I hate when my body and my mind don't connect and they sure as hell don't want to connect with you..." she more or less said that to herself. "Azazel look if you want to stop the stupid war you're gonna have to find who started it."

He looked at her his vision clearing slightly. "There is no ending it without breaking balance," he attempts to sit up feeling the pain in his chest sending black dots in his sight. Looking at her he attempts a smile to lighten the mood.

"How poetic a fallen angel thinks the balance has to slip in one or the others favor to win a battle to make peace." she held out her hand wiping his eyes of the cloudiness that had covered them clearing the vision fully. "So you say you've watched me since I was a child right?" she paused "Tell me why is it I don't look like either of my parents or my sister?" she leaned forward her fingers grazing over his cheek

He takes a deep breath. "You hated your parents because they were strict and overbearing," the wound on his chest begins closing. "Due to this you lost a decent portion of your child hood." He pauses thinking on her sister. "You hated your sister because she payed little to no care for you." He smiles weakly, "satisfied?"

"It is true my parents are both strict and overbearing and my sister didn't pay much attention to me but it doesn't answer why I look nothing like anyone of them." she crawled over to them "That will I suppose have to remain a secret from you for a while longer. After all I'm sure once you find everything out about me you'll feel very different about me." she shoved him back down onto his back "You played with me now it's my turn to play with you!"

He raised a brow looking at her his wound fully healed. "Here in public?" He teased looking up at her. "How kinky." He looked devious his smile never fading.

She smiled widely and hovered on top of him "Kinky huh?" she leaned down pulling on his shirt with a wicked grin "You know it'd be better if you had less clothes on." she murmured boy was she being naughty but then again why not be when you had such yummy eye candy like him. She was going to have her fun with him

He grabbed her waste as the world around them melted away and his bedroom taking its place. They lay on black satin sheets he still smiling. His hands trail up tracing the sides of her body.

Elizabeth wasn't acting like the good smart girl she had grown up to be maybe it was cause she was close enough to the age where sex was always on the brain... no that was for boys. "Azazel I really like you so if you hurt me after this I will hunt you down and kill you myself." she smiled down at him threateningly and then kissed him passionately her fingers trailing up his smooth flat stomach under his shirt to his chest. God if this he wasn't a sin he sure as hell should be.

He smiled at what she said cause he wouldn't put it paste her. When they kissed he loved the taste of her lips and he wanted more. Slipping his tounge in her mouth he tasted her more thoroughly.

She couldn't help but think naughty things as his tongue slipped past her lips and fought for battle of possession of her mouth which she gladly gave over after a few seconds of the tongue war. She pulled away from the kiss gasping for the air it was like he had taken her breath away with that kiss it was a rush! "you taste good." she said in bated breath as she reached down pulling his shirt up and over his head. She smiled to herself thinking its kind of ironic she was on top and in control. she repeated 'I'm on top I'm in control' over and over in her head like it was music. Yes she had control over a fallen angel she liked the thought of that. her finger nails tracing their way back down his chest and stomach leaving little scrap marks along the way.

Back
Top Bottom