Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Friends (Parisamour and haunteddreamer)

Parisamour52

Planetoid
When Ella Anderson's alarm buzzed for her to wake up, she forces herself out of the bed and hits the shower. She undresses on her way leaving a path of clothes to her destination. She washes her long curly hair. Then she lathers soap down her slim body. She rinses off all of it off and comes out of her shower to dry off. She brushes her hair and parts it on the right side then lets it air dry. She throws on a light blue panties with a white bra, white tank top underneath a grey cardigan and some blue jeans.

She fixes breakfast for two, knowing that her good friend was moving in today and wasn't sure if he would remember to grab breakfast or not. So she makes him a bacon egg and cheese biscuit then checks to make sure she got his room ready for him. She felt so much better that he was living with her. She originally thought that living by herself and with her dog Sally would be okay but at night she gets scared afraid that someone is going to break and get her stuff or worse try to hurt her. She shudders thinking about it and looks at the clock after she pours out Sallys breakfast. She doesn't know when he'll be here so she grabs her book and curls up on the couch and reads until he arrives.

The man in question, the young gentleman who was perhaps her savior in all of this, was her friend David. For David this was just a moment of time to get to be away from family that always seemed to burden him down. For Ella though, this was a moment where she could finally breath. Having been called by her, knowing that she was so frightened and feeling in danger, was something that he could empathize with in so many ways. Perhaps that was all that really connected them, because they could not be two more disparate people.

In his early twenties David was the quintessential slacker people knew and loved. No, he was not a drug addict. No, he was not a dumbass. No, he was not a pervert...well maybe he was. No, David was exactly the horror that most parents worried about when their kids got involved with a certain crowd....fucking geeks. That was David's story, a large young man who had been on the football team in high school...but who always seemed to interested in reading his Star Trek novels than he was in tackling the opposing quarterback. it had led David to a computer science degree, led him to reading philosophy, led him to playing Magic the Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons, and God forbid the horrible realms of World of Warcraft.

David still lived in his parent's basement.

But this David at her door was a hero. Standing over six feet, the heavy slabs of muscle easily noticed in his bull like shoulders, the overbearing presence, and of course the winning smile...this nerd came armed with brawn, armed with Monster sodas, and armed to the teeth with his...laptop. That is what awaited her at her doorway, her friend, and his eyes twinkled when he saw her.

Ella was lost into her book when he rang her door bell. At first she didn't hear him but jumped when she heard it again. She quickly read to a stopping place and left her book on her coffee table. Sally was barking at the door, warning the stranger that she was there. Ella checked through the peephole to make sure it was David. She smiled and petted Sally for assurance before she opened the door and said "hey David, thank you so much for moving in. Things can get a little scary when you're by yourself. Oh this is Sally, she won't bite." Sally was a medium sized dog with black long fur. She was the runt of her litter of German shepherds/ black labs. Ella stood about 5'7, not quite tall as him but tall enough where she doesn't have to tilt her head back to look at him.

She opened the door wider as she asked "have you had breakfast, if not i cooked you a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. You don't have to eat it if you don't want it. I can wrap it up an save it for later." She had the biscuit on a saucer on her counter top waiting for him. She held the door open as he walked through then offered "I'll show you to your room, it should hold all of your things." She gave him a friendly smile and lead him to the room that was beside hers. It had a full size bed with a flowery comforter and a desk for his laptop and office supplies. He had a small walk in closet which was beside his bathroom that had a shower/ tub, sink, medicine cabinet, and of course a toilet. She adds "I hope you like it, you can change the comforter with something more of your taste if you want, it was the only extra comforter that I had."

It almost felt like a verbal assault, a storm of words and introductions coming at him and he gave a big grin as he stepped inside. As he passed by during the mass of conversation that included her mouth running and his just kind of hanging slack jaw, he gave her a small hug around the waist and ruffled Sally's hair just slightly. Dogs always seemed to like him, he had that way about him, the alpha mentality. It wasn't that he ever had to impose himself, he just was imposing. It wasn't that he ever had to dominate, he just seemed to control the world around him. He was never tense, always relaxed, always at ease, always unconcerned. Dogs, hell animals, responded to that in a person...the relaxed state of I don't give a fuck, I can handle this shit, and I got this....that was David. A waste of a human being when it came to his professional life but one hell of a man otherwise.

Giving a look around he picked up the saucer and followed her to the room, his eyes flicking down to admire her cute ass as she walked...she always had a nice body, even for a shy thing, and he made no bones about checking it out as he leaned over her shoulder and gave her a nudge of his head as he spoke teasingly.

"I think it'll do little nerdlet, now what's that wireless password huh?" His eyes were playful, half playful, well mostly serious....and he sat his stuff down on his desk, looking over at her for a brief second before finally asking the real question, his voice a little worried. "Listen, I came runnin, I dig being scared...but you're really spooked, sugar....what's the real story huh...something happen?"

Ella smiled a little as he nudged her teasingly. She normally didn't talk as much, she was just really excited for him to be there, it made her feel a lot safer. She blushed at at the mention of her wireless password. She quietly answered "its... um a number 2460. I can write it down if you can't remember it." She goes to the notepad on his table and writes it down with a pen. She wondered if he would know the reference to the number.

She straightened up and left the note on his desk. She looked down when he asked what happened that made her want him to stay with her. She answered "well um, it was actually two incidents. First was when I went to the grocery store and I came back to find that my apartment had been broken into. They stole my emergency money and trashed my apartment. Then, one day Sally was sick and needed to stay the night at the vet. So I was home alone but I didn't think that one night by myself wouldn't be a problem. I was woken up that night by the sound of someone in my apartment again. I hid in my closet and texted 911. When he heard the cops coming he bolted. Ever since I didn't want to be here alone again. So thank you so much for staying with me." She bit her lip remembering how scared she was that night.

Watching her bite her lip he couldn't help but be reminded how incredibly beautiful she truly was. There was just something about her, something that just reached deep down and tugged at his heart and...other parts. But he had never really gotten past being nothing but good friends with the beautiful girl. Never really connected other than just as buddies and while he had fantasized about her, most guys did about their friends, he had never really forced the issue past a bit of teasing. Giving a frown he sighed though, worried just as much as she was about the fact someone had broken in and he looked down almost disappointingly as he murmured.

"Well, I gotta tell ya, I hope I can scare the big ol guy off, but maybe you should invest in more permanent way of persuading them to go, ya know?"

As he spoke he began setting himself up at that desk, to be honest having him here was a stroke of genius. He raided online, played games constantly, and really just kind of slept through the day. When she was asleep, he would be up and when she was gone to work he would be sleeping...perfect symbiosis. "So whatcha got planned for the day?"

Ella never thought of him as more of a friend, not because she didn't find him attractive but because they had been friends for long it was hard to think if him in a different way. She sat down on the edge of his bed and gave him half of a smile as she said "I know I should get more permanent of protection but I can't afford it right now. But either way, you are more than welcome to stay here as long as you like." She smiled at him hoping he feels comfortable with staying with her. She quickly added "or if you don't want to stay here then please don't feel like I'm forcing you."

She watched him set up his things and offered "do you want help with that?" She didn't have any plans for them, she was to busy setting the place up for him to think of afterwards. She quietly said "um, well we can stay here and hang out or we could go out and do something. I hadn't planned anything to do tonight." She blushed feeling s little embarrassed for not thinking of anything.

Back
Top Bottom