Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

He blushed a bit hearing that he had slipped and called her baby it made him a bit nervous wondering what he was doing. He wished he would not fall for her so hard but it seemed he had no choice for the moment. With a soft sigh he smiled and turned to go to his next class he was starting to wonder how he was going to play football with his back aching from hitting the wall.

English was a breeze and so much fun. Mr. Rheinard was hilarious and definitely made sure he didn't put the class to sleep which was good. Then came choir. It wasn't advanced or anything special really but just Concert Choir and complete fun. They'd have a concert in either November or December and then one again in Spring. That day, the teacher Ms. Hollis tested each student to determine whether they'd be a Soprano, Alto or Tenor/Baritone. Leigh was an Alto, always had been, and probably always would be.

After class, she went to her locker where she waited for Nathan. She put away some of her things and then fixed her hair. Her bangs were trying to come undone and she wasn't going to allow them to be seen the way they were cut. She had a mirror in her locker. She untied her hair and then re-pinned her bangs up and then tied her hair up again. It looked good.

Nathans last classes where very simple for him, two gym classes with coach as his teacher and then shop. He basically coasted threw the day after lunch and he loved that about his schedule. Nathan was on his way to the locker room smiling when he saw her in the hall. He chuckled and threw his arms around her picking her up and kicking the door of her locker closed carrying her down the all. He chuckled holding her back to her his chest his arms around her waist laughing softly. " Hey darling how was your day?" He smiled setting her down outside of the mens locker room having a few extra minuets before he needed to get out to practice.

Leigh squeaked when she was suddenly picked up, looking behind her to see it was Nathan. She giggled and when he put her down, she turned and looked at him. "It was alright." She smiled gently, kissing him gently. "How about yours? How's your back?" She asked softly, knowing he still must be hurting from that. The fact that she was ever able to do something so scary like that scared her to her very core. She never wanted to hurt him and all she wanted to do was make sure he was happy. She loved being with him. No guy had ever made her feel the way she was feeling about him, and in such a short time.

He smiled when she kissed him his hands wrapping around her lower back letting out a soft sigh. "My day was fine kinda boring but i got to see you from time to time so it was good. My back is fine hurts a bit but it is just fine i will live. " He chuckled softly kissing her cheek and looking into her eyes for a brief moment. "You can go do homework in the bleachers if you want and watch us practice. " He smiled kissing her forehead taking a deep breath and going into the locker room pulling his shirt off as the door closed revealing the dark bruise that had just started to heal. Once inside he laughed and joked with the team taking as he got dressed then jogged out to the field to begin stretching his practice jersey stretch over his pads with his helmet tucked inside. Wearing just a tank top and a pair of shorts the shield tattoo visible on his right shoulder though from a distance it was hard to make out the detailed family crest.

Leigh nodded and smiled, watching him go. She then walked out and went to the stadium and sat up in the bleachers and put her bag on her knees. She rest her elbows on them and then smiled seeing him. Squinting her eyes, she saw the tattoo on his arm and she grinned a bit, biting her lower lip. He was officially the sexiest man alive to her. Tom Welling, Tom Felton, Jeremy Sumpter, Ian Somerhalder or even Trent Ford couldn't compare anymore to Nathan.

Taking out her phone, she saw a message. Opening it, her eyes widened and she swallowed hard. Getting up, she walked off the bleachers and went behind them and called the number back. When the line answered she heard no one. "Hello?" She spoke finally.

Then there was hoarse breathing and her heart started to beat fast. "I know where you are Leigh. I'll see you at the party." Then the line clicked. To her horror, she shut her phone and put it away, walking back onto the bleachers and sat down. She looked as if though she saw the most scariest thing ever. Even more, her heart was pounding in her chest so hard.

After nearly a half hour of stretching the began running giving Nathan a chance to look at her for the first time. Sweat rolling down his skin as he lapped past her seeing the fear in her eyes he assumed it was over him being on the field and he smiled jogging closer to the fence. "Don't worry I will be fine it is just a bruise. " He called out to her loudly looking into up at her before jogging back into formation and continuing to run. It was not long after that they began to practice plays and the injuries from the day before did not seem to be slowing him down much. He was flying around the field like he always did getting in on nearly every play for the course of the 3 hour practice. Once it was over he jogged over to her still wearing his full pads and helmet waving her down to him. The showers would be filled for the next few minuets anyways.

For the duration of his practice, Leigh kept on getting texts from the guy.

I know where you are...

I will see you at that party

I can't waste to get myself in you once again

But the last text really got her shaking and frozen. If you don't come, I'll kill your boyfriend. Shutting her phone, she put it away and forced a smile in Nathan's direction when he motioned for her to come sit with him. She grabbed her bag and walked down to his level where he was sitting at and she sat with him, kissing his cheek. "You were really good out there. Incredibly hot. And that tattoo..." She giggled, looking at him and then at it, running her fingers along his arm.

"Took me long enough to find a reason to put some ink on my skin but i am glad i did. " He smiled taking off his helmet and starting to undo the straps on his shoulder pads. It was not long before he was able to slip them off and he did setting them on his helmet so he could pick it up easier later. "I am not nearly as good looking at you are." He smiled leaning forward kissing her cheek softly. "I should get going so i can get in the shower. You want to hang out tonight? Or would you rather me leave you be? I don't want to smother you." He said softly reaching out putting his hand on her cheek softly taking a deep breath still breath hard from the tough practice.

She laughed a little bit. "It's better than my excuse." She said softly. "oh please. You're sexy and you know you are." she giggled, kissing him gently, not caring how sweaty he may be. Looking at him, she nodded but then was a bit confused. "Wait, I thought the party was tonight?" She asked softly. It was confusing; this dating the school jock who happened to be an eternal love of her ancestor. It was crazy and now being the girlfriend to him, it came with a new life. It was weird and odd and totally life changing since she really was only a seventeen year old girl and wanted to be normal--well her definition of normal.

He chuckled eager to see her tattoo wondering what it was and where he could find it. "No the party is tomorrow after the game to either celebrate our win or get over our loss. No one wants to get wrecked on a Thursday." He laughed patting her cheek and leaning down to gather his pads. "I will see you outside the locker room in ten minuets okay then ill take you home. " Picking up his pads he then jogged off the field towards the school. His body ached and he needed the warm shower and it was going to be a rough night.

She laughed slightly and nodded, watching him go. Taking out her phone, she text him. What party are you talking about? It's tomorrow. She wrote. Once the message was sent, she was about to put her phone in her jacket's pocket but it buzzed. Viewing the message, her eyes widened.

I know. There's a party tonight. You're going to come. Here's the address.
715 Aldridge St.
You better show. Otherwise your boyfriend gets it.

Sighing quietly, she shut the text and put her phone away and walked off the bleachers. Her phone buzzed once more and she took it out. And if you tell him and he comes with you, I'll shoot him on the spot. You and I have some unfinished business Leigh. Did you think because you left Kansas I wouldn't come to collect? The Devil always comes to collect, my dear.

Putting her phone away again, Leigh simply waited outside the locker rooms, pacing back and fourth. She was so scared right now but it was a good thing she knew how to wear facades so well.

[im sorry but i had to put in drama. :3]

He walked from the locker room 15 minuets after he had entered showed and smelling wonderful. He smiled walking up to her seeing her pacing he chuckled assuming she was bored because he was taking so long. "Sorry i took so long let me take you to dinner to make up for it. " He smiled kissing her cheek and turning her to the parking lot leading her outside. He completely oblivious to the fact something could be bothering her his mind was on other things.

She laughed a bit and walked with him. "Oh don't be silly. Don't worry about it. I totally forgot actually. Mum and Dad want to make Thursdays family night. They wanted Fridays but I told them that's probably when I'd hang out a lot with you and so they wanted Thursdays." She told him, figuring it was a pretty understandable lie, especially with her family. ""Is that okay?"

He smile looking over at her kissing her cheek pouting softly looking at her. "Wish i could come with you but thats okay. What time is dinner? I won't make you late will i?" He said softly looking over at her as he opened the door to her side of the car. Helping her in he went around to his own side and began the drive over to her house his hand resting on her leg. He let out a happy sigh glad to be enjoying his time with her thinking about her statements earlier about him being hot no one had ever came out so bluntly to him like that, he liked it.

"My big strong man." She said with a cute pout, pinching his cheek melodramatically before getting into his car. She sat back and buckled up, hating how much she was lying to him but she had to. It was for his own good. She could deal with this. Sterling would get his just desserts and she intended to see it all out. That is of course, if she was wise and stealth enough and didn't die in the process or worse. "No of course not. I have until eight." She said softly, smiling softly.

"That is an pretty late dinner." He said softly driving right past her house to his about a mile away once there he got out of the car and waited for her in front of it. "Come on if you have time we might as well hang out for a bit and ... my place is unpacked. " He laughed softly slipping his arm around her when she came to his side and leading her inside. His mother was there waiting for him when he opened the door. "Hey mom, this is Leigh We are going to go hang out upstairs. " She smiled and saw the resemblance instantly wondering if the rumors where true. " Okay you to have fun and be have. " He rolled his eyes leading her upstairs to his room in the attic. It was simple the bed laid on the floor but there was lots of gym equipment off to the side it was clear he worked out a lot.

"It's not just dinner." She smiled gently, going with him into his house. "Don't worry, we have plenty of time. Besides, I want to show you something." She giggled, waving to his mom. "Nice to meet you." She said kindly and openly, waving to her again as they went up to his room. Once inside, she looked around. It was definitely obvious at how much he worked out. But hey, it worked out in both of their favors because he was so hot, and mostly definitely and probably ripped. God, she was powerless before a charming smile, winning personality and an awesome body.

"Very cute room." She teased, going to his door and shutting it. "Now I have something I'd like to show you." She grinned, leaning back against his door, a slight teasing smile on her face.

"Thanks i like it keep things simple thats what i always say. " He laughed pulling his tshirt from his body exposing his muscled back to her taking a deep breath. His sculpted back showing the bruise and the tattoo over his shoulder blade he then turned around and flexed his abs showing off his muscles looking into her eyes. "Really what is my surprise. " He smiled looking over at her moving back to her side leaning against the frame of the door looking into her eyes. Smirking hoping him being shirtless was causing the reaction he wanted. Tossing his shirt into the hamper he stared at her hoping she did not mind pretending to be innocent about the whole thing.

Leigh giggled a little bit, letting out a soft breath as she watched him take his shirt off. Her grin faded though when she saw that bruise. She almost went to him and touched it but then her eyes drifted to the bit of tattoo on him. It was really sexy. Hot. Her grin resurfaced and she leaned back on the door and looked at him. Tilting her head up she kissing his chin and then his cheek. Not saying anything, she moved from the door and took his jacket off that she was wearing and put it on his bed. She then lift her tank top up and off, revealing her pretty pink and orange bra. It was hot pink and there was orange lace over the cups. Turning, she showed her back to him, her skirt already worn at her hips and so she didn't have to do anything for him to see her tattoo. Looking back at him over her shoulder, she bit her lower lip. "Well?"

He smiled pulling the coat of just in time to see her shirt being lifted above her head. When she turned he smiled seeing her tattoo and walked over to her. "Very sexy I love a girl with some ink." He chuckled placing his hands on her sides slowly slipping his arms around her leaning in to kiss her neck. His firm chest pressed against her bare back as he began kissing and nibbling on the nape of her neck. He took a deep breath trying to resist the urges his teenage body were giving him. "You know with a girl as sexy as you it is very challenging to keep my promise to you. " He smiled his hands slipping up her stomach a bit resting on her ribs a few inches below her breasts.

Even though they had just met about three days ago, it was really hard to resist him right now. Her neck had always been a weak spot for her and he was attacking it so blissfully, sending her into a world of amazing salvation and pleasure. Leaning back into him, she swallowed hard, looking back at him, up into his eyes. Her hands moved over his and she bit her lower lip. "And with such a hot, sexy, and sweet man such as yourself, it's hard to resist you. Whatever we put on the table about taking it slow, suddenly doesn't matter." Not because she didn't care if he called again. but because she trusted him. She really and honestly, truly trusted him, and that meant a lot because she had serious trust issues.

He smiled hearing her saying that his statement about taking it slow could be put on the aside. He was still going to take it slower then his body wanted but he did not want to have sex before their first date. He also did not think his body was ready for that just yet he had never been touched by a woman and it made him nervous. His hands slipped up cupping her breasts lightly massaging them softly threw her bra as he continued to kiss her neck. "We can take it slow and still have a bit of fun physically. " Smiling he rocked his hips into her a bit just wanting her to have an idea what it would feel like for him to be behind her in that way.

A soft gasp came from her when he started to massage her breasts through her bra. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard, looking back at him. Feeling him along her backside, she nodded, a soft smile on her face. "Uh huh." She nodded, she sort of melting into his touch. Her heart was pounding in her chest and it was the best feeling possible at this moment. "we can do a lot without doing it" She said with a sort of mischievious look in her eyes. She was daring and she wanted to explore both of their [nether] regions.

"Really now? I would not know I mean It has been 400 years since i have been with a woman. What is it you kids have come up with to do since then. " He smiled his hands slipping from her breasts to her ribs again then slowly pushing under the bottom of her bra his hands filling the cups. His hands began firmly kneading her flesh as he started to harden due to the firm motions into her bottom wanting to make love to her. He wondered what she would do since he was pretending to be all innocent.

Back
Top Bottom