Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

Once they got to school, she got out and went to him. When he mentioned practice, she looked at him sternly. "You're practicing? Are you kidding me?" She asked and looked at him. "How is the pain? And don't lie to me Nathan." If he worked while he was injured, who knows what could happen. Something worse than death like being permanently injured. There weren't enough spells in the world to come back from that. "Don't do anything reckless, okay? Just promise me that."

"Darling I played with a broken arm last year. I will be fine with a couple of bruises." He smiled looking into her eyes leaning in and kissing her cheek. "You can come watch we don't go to hard in practice. Besides i would kinda like you watching me play. We have a game tomorrow... " He bit his lip not wanting to tell her about the traditions of the school he sighed and slipped his arm back around her leading her inside. He did not want things to go to fast with her and he knew if he started asking her to do traditional girlfriend tasks she would freak out.

"Okay...well you're obviously crazy." She laughed a bit, walking onto campus with him. "Don't...certain things happen at games between the players and their 'girlfriends?'" She asked, walking to her locker with him. Just by walking into the hall, a lot of eyes were on them, mostly because she was wearing Nathan's jacket and apparently a lot of girls wanted to be in her position but she ignored them. She was so fly like that. "I'll come to your practice. Maybe seeing you in action would be hot." She grinned.

He blushed furiously as she called him on the football traditions and asked him what they were. "Well each of the cheerleaders wears a jersey from one of the players. But there are only 15 cheerleaders and there are 40 players. So the guys that don't give their jersey away let their girlfriends wear their home away uniform the day of the game since we wear dress cloths. " He smiled giving her hand a squeeze and smiling nervously at her as he looked at her as the reached his locker. He opened it and inside hung both his jerseys he pulled out the mostly white one and looked at her. "You can wear it if you want but... you would basically be admitting we are dating. " He looked at her nervously hoping this was not to much to throw at her.

Kansas and Massachusetts weren't all that different. Except Massachusetts was far more interesting. leaning on the lockers, she hugged her books to her chest and looked at him, smiling gently. "Would you like to say that we're dating? And would that be your way of asking me?" She asked softly. To her that part wasn't moving too fast because that's just putting a label and officializing it. It's just the physical stuff she was a bit guarded about because that's where she ended up getting hurt the most. Looking at his jersey, she took it in her hand, loving the feel of how soft and silky it was.

"I asked you out last night i mean I have to wait three weeks for our first date but yea. I mean I would like to be a couple. And then we can go to the party after the game. " He smiled nervously biting his lip hoping she would accept his invite knowing, or at least assuming, that she was a bit stand offish with his crowd. They where an odd pair to say the least she did not seem to want to be popular at all and here he was a jock nearly everyone liked. He had worked hard to not be anyones enemy having wanted to have a safe happy place to bring her back to. Thinking about her his eyes saddened a bit but with the practiced determination of years of lying to peoples face he put up a happy front.

Leigh stayed quiet for the longest time. She then looked into his eyes and saw that look. He was so sad. She was so attracted to him and wanted to be with him. Leaning into him, she kissed him gently on the lips. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." She smiled gently, moving her hand over to his. "Just promise me we'll be slow on the whole physical part. I'm a bit scarred." As much as she'd love to go everywhere with him in the physical aspect, for her own state and peace of mind, she had to take it slow. The last time a guy broke her heart, she nearly didn't recover because it was like the umpteenth time.

"I have waited longer then i care to think about to find the right person to be with again. I think i can wait a bit longer for you to be ready." He hated that his past still controlled so much of his life and he was still a bit confused what he should be now. He wondered if he should have allowed Nate to return instead allowed someone who belonged here to be here. He would at least know what to do with himself, Nathan did not know what to do, he had been preparing for one thing and now... that was gone. He sighed happily he had what he had always wanted in one way or another.

Nodding, she smiled gently and kissed his cheek, lacing her fingers with his. "So...if some cheerleader gives me a problem for being your girlfriend, can I deck her?" She asked kindly, looking up at him. The fact that they were hand in hand now brought even more attention upon them. She didn't care. she had always been unpopular but still known. That was how she always wanted it to be. To not have to be in the 'inner circle' to be known.

He smiled brightly and leaned into her and kissed her cheek as she kissed his giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "NO you can't hit them but if they give you a hassle you can talk to me and i can fix that problem. " He spoke softly chuckling he had enough pull to keep people off her back. "And can you at least try to be nice to my friends? You don't have to like them but can you be civil. " He chuckled slipping his arms around her holding her hand still holding her to his chest lightly. "No snapping and swearing at them for no reason. " He chuckled looking down into her eyes just enjoying watching her face taking a deep breath relaxing he was part of a couple and he was so happy.

She let out a small sigh and looked up at him. "I can't promise anything. I can promise I won't snap at them but swearing at them...it will be hard." She told him simply. She already didn't like his friends because they didn't like her. And the reason they didn't like her was for no reason. She didn't want to be around people who were going to be like that to her just because she may be different or she's just being herself. "Because I'm dating you, I'm not required to hang around your friends, am I?"

"Well i will be spending time with them and you will be spending time with me... So yea kinda." He chuckled turning closing his locker and leading her to his having memorized its location the day before. He smiled looking into her eyes as he lead her threw the halls waving from time to time at other members of the team and saying hello. He leaned against the locker next to hers so she could put her things away. "So you want to go to the after party for the game? It will be fun as long as you don't mind getting a little drunk.

She sighed quietly. "I'll learn to adapt." she said more gruesomely. As they walked from his locker to hers, she opened it and put some of her books and things away. "Ooh, a party. I love them so--" She started and then thought back to the last party she went to. Swallowing hard, she bit her lower lip. "Okay well only if you promise to not leave my side if I have more than three beers." The alcohol hit her hard and fast.

"Why you a naked drunk?" He laughed playfully rubbing her lower back right over her tattoo though he did not know it was there. Smiling he leaned in giving her cheek a soft peck patting her back gently before slipping way from her a bit. "I need to get off to class or i will keep you in the hall all day. Come sit with me at lunch so we can talk. " He smiled looking over at her giving her a kiss on the temple and making his way across campus to class.

She laughed a bit awkwardly. "Not exactly..." She murmured, deciding against even saying anything about it. Nodding to him, she kissed his cheek. "Alright. I'll find you at lunch." She said softly and waved to him, walking off to her class and walking in. For some reason she couldn't get her mind off what happened at the last party she went to. But at least the guy was in Kansas and would be staying there.

He smiled and once he got to class doing his best to focus on his studies but coupling his new girlfriend and the fact that he had killed his first love the day before. He grumbled a bit as he tried to push the memories of his past from his mind trying to force himself to rediscover who he was. As the day progressed slow as he dealt with all that was on his mind going on auto pilot till lunch he smiled brightly setting and talking to his friends. He was delighting in the fact that he would soon be joined by Leigh.

Once lunch came around, Leigh was honestly relieved. Her mind kept on going back to that night and it was the worst night of her life. What killed more was that it recently happened just before her family left Kansas and now all she could do was think about it. She nodded something else on her mind. Walking into the cafeteria she saw Nathan and his posse and she walked over and sat next to him. She couldn't eat even if she wanted to since she couldn't focus and would probably end up hurling up her food. "Hey." She said quietly. It was quite obvious at how bothered she was.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek slipping his arm round her back holding her gently to hold her to his side. "Hello babe whats bugging you? " He said softly looking over at her kissing her cheek again his hand rubbing her side gently. He wanted to get inside her head and figure out exactly why she was upset but he knew she would not want him to know. He decided he would talk to her about it later that day and see if he could convince her to talk about it.

Llew smiled gently and she shook her head. "I'm fine." She said softly, biting her lower lip and looked at him. "So you still didn't promise me. If I drink more than three beers at this after party, you won't lose sight of me, right?" she asked softly. The things she may under the influence especially if all she can think about was that horrible night. She wasn't going to drink but it can always happen anyways.

He smiled brightly looking at her kissing her cheek whispering into her ear starting to get a hint at to what might be wrong with her. He was a dense as a brick some days but he usually softened eventually and figured things out. He gripped her tightly and leaned in whispering into her ear. "I will not let you out of my sight all night. No matter what happens and... if you really don't want to go we don't have to i will understand if you don't want to dredge up the past. " He smiled and kissed her neck just below her ear his friends chuckling at the show of intimacy at the table from their monk of a friend. He then turned and glanced at them and rolled his eyes. " I am may be a monk but i am human and i found a girl who understands me so forgive me if i show some affection to a girl that is more to me then the walking talking pussy you are dating. " He chuckled having been told a couple times by the man mark that the only reason he was dating his girlfriend was for the sex.

Llew looked at him and she bit her lower lip. "No I want to go. Just...don't let me out of your sight." She said softly, resting her head on his shoulder. She needed these images and flashbacks to stop. She didn't want to remember that night. If anything, she was still recuperating from it. "I want to actually enjoy a party and not get...sidetracked." She said quietly. When he suddenly spoke out at his friend, she looked and grinned a bit. She knew she liked Nathan for a reason. "See...I knew all cheerleaders were skanks." She murmured quietly, making sure that was only heard by her and Nathan.

"Thats not true just some of them. And there is nothing wrong with what they are doing they both enjoy each others company. Who cares if they only enjoy it because she is tight and he is hung. " He laughed playfully looking at her chuckling softly kissing her cheek cheek having leaned into whisper into her ear so that his friend would not get any madder. He smiled brightly and pressed his lips into the nape of her neck before hearing a cough behind them and feeling a large hand on his shoulder. He sat up straight and looked back blushing furiously. "Sorry coach." Was all he could get out before the large older man walked way not truly caring about the interaction but needed to act like he did.

"Oh I have no problem with anyone who likes to get it on for the pure fun and enjoyment of it. In fact I encourage it." she laughed a little bit, closing her eyes as she leaned into him while he kissed her here and there. It was lovely. But when there was a cough, she sat up and blushed a little bit, looking away. Once his coach walked away, she looked back at Nathan and then leaned into him, whispering. "See...now at that party, we'll have a lot of time together to 'explore...'" She whispered, kissing his cheek close to his mouth.

"That we will. " He smiled hearing her speaking of encouraging having sex and it made him smile at least he was not trading one girl who enjoyed it for one who did not. He held her side as the bell rang and he stood grumbling helping her to her feet so that he could walk her to class. He smiled and leaned over to her kissing her cheek and leading her to her next class slowly looking at her taking a deep breath. "See you at practice baby." He smiled as they reached her class and allowed her to slip inside even though he just wanted to hang out to her.

Once the bell rang, ending lunch, she got up with him and walked with him to her class. She smiled up at him and kissed him gently. "Aww...you called me baby." She giggled. "See you at practice, baby." She winked, walking into her English class happily and sitting down. She wanted nothing more than to just hang with him as well but sadly they couldn't. But no matter. Only two more classes and then she could sit on the sidelines and watch him practice. Then the party and then maybe a peak of him shirtless. He was hot. And suddenly thinking of the things they could do at that party if alone trumped over her bad thoughts from Kansas. Thank god.

Back
Top Bottom