Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

He kissed her passionately in return struggling for breath he had not been able to take a deep breath since Friday and having sex with her had staved him of breath. Slowly breaking the kiss he was panting hard looking into her eyes his filled with fire for her taking a deep breath. "Tell your mom your staying the night tonight. " He said softly being a bit more assertive thinking she might enjoying his stronger attitude. "Why don't you get dressed and lets go to the next store i don't think you should be trying on underwear now. " He chuckled knowing he would be leaking out of her for a bit now and that rather turned him on. "Besides i wanna get you home so i can take you home. " He chuckled playfully leaning in and nipping her jawline.

Her eyes closed slowly and she pressed her forehead to his. "Trust me, I'll even tell her I'll stay with you for the next five nights." She laughed gently, sitting up. Letting out a small breath, she ran her hands through her hair and then slid tiredly off of his lap. Suddenly her craving for crazy shopping obliterated and all she wanted to do was be locked in a room with him and let them both engage in their deepest desires onto each other. "Or we can just go home. I'm pretty tired. Can't blame a girl. After a ride like that, who wouldn't get tired." She grinned, pressing a quick kiss to his lips and then put her clothes back on.

Once done, she then held up the three outfits and looked at him. "Choose which one to buy unless you like them all and want me to buy all three of them." Along with this three pieces, she'd also be buying the bras and underwear she neglected to test out but she knew they'd fit. It wasn't her first time coming and shopping at Victoria's Secret.

He took the first of the outfits she tried on and smiled pressing it to her chest lightly once she took it he put himself away. He was longing for the day that could just ravish her like he did on Thursday but his shoulder hurt so much now he knew they would have to take it easy on the carnal delights. "Lets finish shopping then take you home so you can tell your mom. " Bitting his lip he looked into her eyes a bit nervously taking a deep breath. " You should... Leave some cloths at my place since you might be staying over more. " He said nervously standing up gathering everything she was buying and slipping from the room so she could get dressed. Smiling at the looks he was getting sure some had heard them screwing in the changing room but he did not care he waited for her by the counter silently.

Nodding, she watched him go and then got her clothes on and fixed herself up--hide any evidence that they just had sex--and then walked out. She went to the counter and pulled out her wallet, paying for the items. Smiling gently, she knew the cashier lady was giving them both odd looks, as if she knew, but thankfully she didn't kick them out. Though, once her items were paid for, Leigh took Nathan's hand and quickly left the place before any of the staff changed their mind. She laughed a bit and held her bags and looked at him. "So...we'll just stop by Hot Topic so I can pick up fabulous colored jeans and then we'll go. Is that okay or did you want to check any place out?"

He smiled not caring in the slightest that anyone looked them knowing they had done something in the dressing room. He rather liked people knowing something about it turned him on. She was awakening something inside him and it was fantastic he was turning into such a naughty guy. He slipped his hand into her back pocket again kissing her cheek and leading her to hot topic this time glad he was not going to get hard. She had just taken all his frustration away and he felt like himself again. He lead her in and walked around slowly having never been in this store before.

In actuality, Leigh was looking for just one pair of jeans. Hot Topic was like church for her. She had every color pair they had ever sold since she started high school but she never could get her hands on a blue colored pair of jeans. Not a denim color but an actual midnight blue color. Everytime she went to Hot Topic they either were out or never had her size. It made her feel bad to know they didn't have a size six, like almost, ever. Leaving Nathan's side real quick, she rushed to the wrack and found it. Finally! A size six pair of midnight blue skinny jeans. "Oh yes! Thank you thank you!" She hugged the jeans to her, swaying side to side slightly. "Thank you..." She whispered. Until they came out with new styles, her collection was finally complete.

He walked up to her laughing softly slipping his arm around her stomach holding her to his chest his fingers teasing her back gently. "Wow you must really like dark blue jeans. "He laughed leaning in kissing her shoulder his hand gripping her belt lightly so she could not get away from him. "Should we leave now? Since it appears your nearly orgasmic over those jeans.. I want to get home before your legs buckle." He chuckled again nipping her neck lightly his fingers quickly unhooking her bra smirking as her breasts adjusted to their new found freedom.

"These aren't just any jeans! These jeans officially complete my collections of skinny jeans from Hot Topic. I have every pair they ever sold since they came into my consciousness!" She said, her eyes as wide as fish eyes or gum drops. Then he did perhaps the most teasingly embarrassing thing to her and she wrapped her arms around her chest, blushing hard. "Oh my god!" She squeaked. "You so did not!" She looked like a ripe tomato, as that was how red she was.

"What happened honey Is something wrong?" He smirked kissing her neck again wrapping his arms around her slowly holding her body tightly to his chest. He was still chuckling about her joy over the jeans it was so cute that such a simple Item could please her so much. "I see well by listening to you talk about those jeans i think i should be jealous because i don't think even i have made you that happy. " He laughed softly leaning in biting her bra strap giving it a gentle tug before returning to give her shoulder affection.

Her cheeks only reddened when he played it off as nothing. She swallowed hard and tried to calm down. "Y-Yeah...well I have been looking for these for so long. Everytime I come here, they never have them in my size." She said softly. She turned into him and nuzzled her face into his neck, her hand coming down and grabbing his balls. "Don't unhook my bra again." She smirked, letting him go and then went to try the jeans on and to fix her bra.

He groaned happily as she pressed her face into his neck only to inhale sharply when she gripped his groin. "I will do it again many times cause i think its funny. " He laughed and patter her butt when she went to walk away. Turning the then went to explore the store. Browsing around and checking out a few things littered around the store. He milled around aimlessly while she changed not daring to go in with her again for fear of another session like at Victoria's Secret.

It was a good thing he didn't come into the dressing room. While it would be so much hotter to do it in a Hot Topic changing room--just because that store was so awesome!--if they did it one more time and weren't home, who knows how long it'd be until she actually fainted. A person could only handle so much romping if there wasn't a bed involved until they just fall. Putting the jeans on, she checked herself in the mirror. She loved these ones especially; they accentuated her ass and hips, giving it an extra something and making her ass look more than it really was. Smiling happily, she changed out of them and then put her original bottoms on and then came out of the changing room and went to pay for it. Once that was done, she went and nabbed Nathan and linked her arm with his. Of course by now, she had thankfully fixed her bra. "Ready to go?"

He winced a bit when she took his arm having moved his shoulder suddenly. Smiling over at her he leaned in kissing her cheek quickly stealing the bags from her and placing them in his grip. Slipping his hand into her front pocket gripping her lightly and leading her from the store. "Very much so lets get you home then i can take you back to my place for dinner. " Smiling kissing her cheek and leading her from the mall it had been a long time since he left his house he hoped his mom would not be worried about him.

"Okay!" She said cutely and hopped up once, mindful of his shoulder. As she walked with him towards the mall's exit, she wondered what exactly they'd be doing once they got to his place after eating dinner. But suddenly the thought of going home was a blessing. She needed to take care of something. A lot of his 'juices' were still inside of her and it wasn't comfortable walking so much when she could feel it wanting to come out. Thank god though that neither of them lived too far away.

He smiled and walked with her to her house stopping outside kissing her cheek gently."You want me to wait for you or to let you go here so can get around and come over on your own time?" He spoke softly wanting at the same time to leave and go change and to stay and spend more time with her. He was glad he put that decision on her biting his lip nervously wondering how dinner was going to go.

Once they got to her house she looked at him. "Come in. I'm just going to go change and put some things away, grab some clothes and then we can go to your place." She smiled gently. "I'll leave my mom a note. It's not going to be a problem at all." She smiled, taking his hand and leading him to the door and opened it, walking them both inside. She took him to her room and gently sat him down and then put the bags down and went to her closet. Her room was finally set.

"Oh, quick question." She started as she began to strip down, making a quick run to the bathroom to clean up, having grabbed fresh undergarments before and came back changed into them. She looked at him and pulled on a pair of jeans and a simple shirt and untied her hair and combed it out. "Do you want me to bring my new little 'outfits'?" She asked, eying the Victoria's Secret bags.

He chuckled as she lead him inside wondering why she was dragging him in and when he saw her room he smiled. He was not sure if he wanted to be with her again so soon but he knew he would not fight it if she did. "Shoot baby!" He smiled and when she left the room he got a bit confused she wanted to ask him a question then left? Smirking when she did ask her question and let it mull over in his mind. "I do think you should bring a small bag of stuff over just in case you decide you wanna start spending the night more. What you put in your bag is your business. " Smiling he would let her decide her outfits where sexy but he would much rather see her naked.

As she started putting some fresh clothes on--ones that didn't have a disgusting lining of sweat in it--she looked at him, smiling gently. She put her hands on her hips and then pulled out all three outfits from the Victoria's Secret bag and she went to him. "So...you're telling me that you don't have a preference as to what you want me to wear for you?" She asked softly. She was aware of the fact that he may liked to see her naked but surely there was something he wanted to see her wearing before she got naked, something sexy to get him all nice and 'up 'n up.' "Choose one." She smiled.

He smiled and pointed at the second one he loved the way it looked and it was the reason he had gotten so turned on by her changing. "I love that one. " He smiled flopping down with a soft grunt on her bed closing his eyes his shoulder felt like it was dead and he was glad. His doctor told him that was the last step before the pain went away and he was elated. Smiling he laid his arms over his stomach and took a few long slow deep breaths just enjoying being around her.

Nodding, she smiled and grabbed out one of her small duffel bags and put it in there. She put in her pajama boxers in there too as well as her pajama-cami and some fresh change of undergarments. then she put at least one day outfit--jeans and a shirt--and then some socks. Grabbing some of her toiletries--deodorant, body spray, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush and straightener--she zipped the now bulging bag and set it on the ground. Laying beside him, she sighed quietly. "You have a hair dryer, right?"

"Do i have a what now?" He laughed playing the typical guy who did nothing with his hair reaching up he messed up her hair playfully rolling over to look into her eyes. " Yea i think my mom has one. Your folks are not going to care your crashing at my place?" He said a bit worried he was not firmiliar with the rules on teens dating but he knew he was at least a year older then her and he did not want to get into trouble.

Leigh laughed and she whined when he messed up her hair. "Hey! I spent an hour on it!" She pouted, fixing it as she sat up. "Good. Because you don't want to see my hair after a shower when it's dried. It's a nightmare. Thank god the hair dryer and straightener was invented." She laughed.

"My dad doesn't really care. I mean he tries to show an interest but he's a workaholic who got my mom pregnant and married her. My mom always wanted to fulfill her dreams. My dad was one of them. I wasn't...not yet at least. She's trying." She said softly. "Since she hasn't been a parent, she kind of doesn't have much of a right to tell me how to live. Neither of them do, even if they are trying now." Growing up, she was always neglected. She raised herself or found families in her friends and their families. So when her parents suddenly decided to be parents, well they had to earn it. That's what happens when they neglect their daughter for about twelve years.

"It'll be fine. And if they have a problem with it, tough. They have to earn the right to be my parents." She was a bit sour on it, so if she came across a bit moody on the subject, it was because it was her Achilles Heal. Sure, her mom was really trying but she still had to really try harder and not ditch her daughter for work at the first chance.

He frowned a bit as she spoke so harshly about her family it was odd to him. He had always been blessed with a close family even if they did struggle from time to time over the centuries. He felt bad that she had such a negative experience in her life he vowed silently to make her life better from that day on. Setting up he smiled moving to her side wrapping his arm around her lower back and kissing her cheek. "And don't pretend like you don't love me messing up your hair. " He waited just long enough for her to prepare protest before his hand went into her hair gripping hit firmly and pressing her lips hard into his kissing her with a rough lust filled aggression.

Even with such a negative experience though, she clearly came out well. A rare case, perhaps? Looking over at him, she scrunched up her face and was about to protest when those ever so addictive lips of his hit hers harder than a tsunami hitting off the coast of japan. "Mmm..." She mused into the kiss, laying back with him, wrapping her arms around him, her hands actually moving around into his hair. Let's see how he liked it having his hair messed up. Payback's a bitch or just a real turn on.

66kto7.jpg

When her hands entered his hair he groaned in delight grinding his hips into her firmly his hand holding her hair tightly. He could not get over how much he delighted in kissing her touching her. He wished his other arm was not bound so he could have more fun with her. In the current situation the best he could hope was that she would realize what he wanted and help him strip them both down. His tongue delved deep into her mouth tasting and dancing over as much of her as he could he wanted to get to know every inch of her intimately.

Back
Top Bottom