Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Lost In Time

"Call your parents and lie to them tell them you have a big test coming up and you want need to study. Tell them that i am going to tutor you late into the night and you are going to crash on my couch. " He said softly looking into her eyes staring pressing his forehead into hers looking into her eyes. "Please I just... After what we just did i just want to hold you all night. I want nothing but to be with you for the rest of the night and hold you tightly in my arms." He said softly his arms locking around her back he had no intention of freeing her from his grip any time soon it was to important to him to hold her for the night.

Leigh swallowed hard and she sighed quietly. "I can't. We're just getting to know each other again since they were never there after I was five." She told him. "As much as I want to be with you all night long, I can't. Please..." She hated lying to him. She hated even more that she was so good at lying but she had to go to this party. If she didn't, he'd be in trouble and she swore she'd never put his life on the line. "We'll have tomorrow to each other. The party and just being with each other. Please..." Sitting up, she put her hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes, needing for him to understand.

He frowned when she gave him such a great reason sighing he pouted and looked into her eyes. He would have to go out to night or he would just lay there thinking about her and it would drive him mad. "Fine go be with your family I can't keep you from that. " He pouted mad that he had tried to get her to lie to her family to be with him he shook his head what was he thinking. The tattoo on his back proved he cared about family over all else and here he was trying to get her to lie to hers. He frowned and looked away ashamed he had let his hormones get the better of him.

She saw how bad he felt. He shouldn't feel bad. She felt so horrible inside but tried not to let that be seen. Pulling him back to her, she rested his head in her lap and she leaned down and kissed him upside down. Pulling back, she caressed his cheek gently. "I love you. Don't feel bad." She said softly, stroking his hair gently. "I'm all yours tomorrow night. I promise. And I'll even make up for my absence of tonight." She said gently. "You can even hold me to that." She giggled. "Sound good?"

He smiled when she kissed him his hands moving to her back rubbing it lightly taking a deep breath relaxing a bit. He smiled as she promised to make it up to him looking into her eyes. "I will have to teach you how to sneak into my room from outside some time. You can crawl up the roof with no trouble at all. " He chuckled looking out at the roof of the second floor just outside his window. Letting out a happy sigh taking a deep breath he placed his hands behind her wrapping them around her waist holding his head to her stomach. "I should probably get you home your going to want to shower before you spend time with family. " He laughed playfully thinking to himself that she would not want to be eating dinner with her family with his seed still inside her.

Smiling gently down at him, she sat up and giggled a little bit. "Ooh, that would be fun and so hot. Sneaking into your room at night, even when you're asleep. Oh the things I can do to you to wake you up." She grinned, her mind suddenly reeling with naughty ideas. Thinking about a shower, well that was actually a good idea. Her parents knew what sex smelled like and she wasn't about to get caught. They were all for her having a boyfriend but having sex and stuff like that was a total no-no. "Yeah, a shower would be good. Maybe you should join me. You looks a little dirty to me and I don't think you truly cleaned yourself well after practice." She grinned.

He smiled as she spoke about sneaking in and fooling around he had chosen a great woman she truly was going to be a lot of fun. When she hinted at them both taking a shower he smiled knowing that taking a pair of showers would be very suspicious. Smiling he stood up and moved to grab some cloths some shorts and a tank top for himself deciding to sleep naked tonight and then gathered up her cloths smirking. "Try to keep up or you will get lost on your way. " He chuckled slipping down the stairs to the bathroom making sure she was not far behind him taking a deep breath as they finally made it into the bathroom. Turning on the water he smiled and turned around still nude from their encounter in the bedroom looking her up and down enjoying the view.

Well this was interesting. The bathroom was downstairs and not upstairs. Ooh, she liked being stealth. As they snuck downstairs in the prime of their nudity, she walked into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it. Turning quietly--like she was tip-toeing the entire time--she looked at him, raising a brow. He was staring. She just laughed a little bit and looked at him. "You like what you see?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips, striking little few poses and then winking at him, just playing and teasing with him.

He smirked and shook his head no in response to her question of enjoying the view moving slowly towards her placing his arms around her waist. Leaning in to kiss her neck softly just below her ear whispering softly into it. "I freakin love it. " Smiling he gripped her waist and picked her up with ease setting her on the counter of the sink smiling as he moved between her legs to be close to her. "We should get into the show but you keep distracting me." He said softly again his lips so close to her ear they touched it as he spoke.

Leigh squeaked a bit when he picked her up so randomly, giggling as he set her on the counter. She moved her legs around his waist, running her hands along his pecs. She wanted to lick them...but she didn't. "You know..." She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his neck, nuzzling her nose to his. "I could always distract you in the shower. It gets pretty hot in there...and if I'm alone...who knows what I'll do. but if you're with me, I know who I'll do..." She purred, moving her lips to kiss his neck, then his ear, lightly biting it.

"I don't know i might just enjoy watching you shower and seeing what happens when your in there alone. " He smiled giving her a quick peck before slipping from her grasp leaving her seated on the sink and stepping into he shower. Setting down on the rim of the tub against the back wall. He was just relaxing leaning his head back wishing they could be with her all night knowing that they would both get off several times if they were.

Leigh grinned and looked up at him, frowning a little bit when he walked away from her. She watched as he set down and then she jumped off the counter and went over to him, sitting in the tub, hugging her knees to her chest. She looked up at him and smiled gently. "So you're telling me...we're going to shower and not do anything?" She asked. Could they both really do that?

"I am just telling you that we are both going to be in here and what happens happens. I would have hoped that after turning you into Jello about 20 minuets ago you would be satisfied. " He chuckled looking at her leaning forward a bit his legs spread purposely so she could see him dangling between his legs. His eyes remained locked on hers he knew if he wanted to think about anything tonight he was going to have to get drunk. He made a note to call his friend Adam later to see if there was a party to go to or something. Smiling at her he reached forward and took her hands just holding them gently staring into her eyes."You know me well enough to know i don't sex to have a reason to be close to you. "

"Oh trust me, I am more than satisfied. But see...you were taking control that time. I like to be in control too." She grinned, rubbing water over her knees and legs. She sat up then on her knees, moving in between his legs and moved her hands along his chest. Her hands were wet so they trailed water over his chest. "I know. And seeing you here in all your glory, I can't help but want you all over again." There's this thing that the moment a couple has sex, all they want to do is sex each other up constantly. It was natural in a lot of relationships.

He smiled and groaned happily as she touched his body loving the way her hands felt. "Perfectly okay with you wanting to be in control, I am rather used to powerful woman who know what they want and take it. " He smirked leaning in kissing her just below her ear taking a deep breath. "It is rather hot if you ask me. " He smiled kissing her again nipping her neck lightly before leaning back to give her all the access to his body she could get in their current position.

Grinning, she leaned in and kissed him deeply, her hand traveling sensually down his chest and to his manhood, taking it in her hands and starting to stroke him gently. Her lips trailed down to his neck and then to his collarbone, only going further down, each place she stopped at, leaving kisses. Soon, she had placed a kiss to his stomach and then further down until she was pressing kisses along his member.

He let out a soft groan as she gripped him leaning back against the wall of the shower her touch sending chills threw his body. He grew hard slowly as she kissed her way down his body slowly his eyes watching her intently taking in every moment of what she was doing. When she began kissing his manhood he groaned louder taking a deep breath as he hardened faster against her lips. He took a deep breath the view of her giving soft attention to his shaft turned him on immensely.

Her tongue came out and started to run along his length. First up his underside all the way up to the tip and teasing the little slit there. She then took just the tip into her mouth and sucked on it a little bit, her tongue still teasing the top of it. Pulling back, she stroked him gently and looked up at him with an adorable expression to her face. Looking back down on him, she let her tongue run along him a bit more before soon taking him into her mouth.

He groaned as she began teasing him with her tongue loving the fact she was giving him such attention even though he was still moist with their mixed juices. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as she teased his tip inside her mouth his hands running his hands threw her hair just gently touching her. He felt so exposed for some reason seeing her tasting him he began to wonder exactly what she would taste like given the same position. His mind wandered as his body reacted his shaft hardening rapidly now beginning to struggle against her attempts to move it. He looked back down at her smiling his pulse quick and able to be felt in his groin.

She was able to take him at least half way into her mouth, without going into deep-throat-mode. Keeping her hand around him near the base, she started to bob her head on him slowly, her tongue constantly rubbing along his underside. The fact that she could make him moan in pleasure made her feel so good. It was so empowering for her to know she could make her man moan.

He groaned as she slipped him deep into her mouth closing his eyes again and pressing his head back into the wall. He groaned happily his hands tightening in her hair as she continued to work his shaft. He was trying to push off the feelings of being nervous or embarrassed at what was happening. He could not imagine how good it felt he had never gotten head before and he could see why so many of the guys loved it so much.

She kept it up. She had a feeling that he never experienced this. She knew some things and he knew some things and they were definitely going to teach each other what they know. It was sexual education 101and it was so hot. Leigh took him a little deeper into her mouth, deep throating him now until she slowly pulled off of him and stroked him. She needed to regain her breath. Leaning back down, she took him back into her mouth and started to bob her head up and down a bit faster.

When he felt himself enter her throat he groaned loudly his hands gripping her hair tightly pulling it gently as pleasure washed over him. His muscles twitched a bit as she bobbed on him causing him to bight his lip trying to fight back his pleasure. He did so for a few short minuets but soon he lost his concern. With a loud groan his hips jerked a bit and he came hard into her mouth with out warning.

She continued at the pace she was going. She could tell that at any moment he could cum. But at some point, she did know the exact moment he cum even if he did it without warning and she braced herself, feeling him cum so deep into her mouth. It went down her throat so easily. Soon, she pulled back and let every drop go down her throat that remained on her tongue and she smiled at him. Anything said would ruin the ambiance.

When she pulled away from him he opened his eyes sighing happily his fingers moving out of her hair and to her cheeks. His eyes locking on her's telling her how grateful he was for what she had done for him. Slowly he sank down into the tub stopping when his hips hit her legs his hands gripping her shoulders and pulling her so she was laying on him. His hand moved slowly down her stomach and between her thighs gently teasing her folds with the tip of his finger. He moved a bit so they where laying side by side in the tub his hand the only thing between them.

Back
Top Bottom