Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light Unto Darkness. (TDJ+RV)

When he begun speaking to her, Annie giggled, talking happily with the illusion about the farm, not realising she was being conned. She was soon finished with the sandwich, just in time for his secret return as she put it on a plate, slicing it into two triangles before she placed it in front of him. "Here you go, all the ingredients are fresh." She explained softly as she moved to sit across from him, a soft smile on her face and a glint in her eyes as she leaned forwards, hoping he would enjoy it.

"Thank you," he smiled picking up and biting into the first half. He savoured the tastw that he didn't need with a relishing joy smile at Annie. "You weren't kidding. It's delicious." after finnishing the sand which he stood. "As much as I want to stay I believe I must take my leave Annie." He said smiling still.

Annie watched him eat the sandwich, smiling. Though when he said he was going to be leaving, she pouted softly. "Already? You've barely been here an hour." She said, getting up from her chair as well as she moved around to him, looking up into his eyes. "But where will you go? Do you know your way around here?" She asked softly, obviously concerned that he might get lost.

He sighed finding She was right but he didn't want to burdon her family. He didn't want to burdon her especially. "I suppose you can help me," he said caving into her pouting. It was cute and made her seem more innocent than she was. Humans sure are persistent, he thinks to himself.

Annie heard him giving in to her pouting, making her smile and giggle. "Thank you." She said, moving in to hug him gently, then realising what she was doing, she stepped back. "But there's no spare rooms available right now, not so close to the summer harvest." She said, thinking about it for a bit, then snapping her fingers, she'd gotten the perfect idea. "We'll put up a spare bed in my room." She suggested, moving quickly upstairs to find the spare bed so she could put it up. "Come, help me if you want to." She offered.

He couldn't help but laugh."Im afraid not ann," he said smiling. "But if possible maybe you can help me find a place in town?" He said his eyes flashing brighrly as he looked her in the eyes. He sent his thought into her discreetly making her thoughts alined with his by the second.

Annie heard his words and saw the smile, then her mind seemed to change, though another thought popped up. Ohh how random humans could be. "Yea, a place in town might be good for you." She said, nodding. "But there's no one open by the time we get into town, so you'll have to stay here tonight." She said, sighing. "But I'm off school tomorrow so I'll walk you around, okay?" She suggested softly.

Smiling sincerely he hoped he didn't overdue it. Not that it mattered since the mind trick lasted only as long as he wanted it to. "I suppose that can work," wapking up to the stair she is on offering his head. "Lead the way my little beauty," he teases.

Annie blushed at his words, making her giggle softly as she moved up. "Wait in my room, I'll find the spare fold out bunk." She told him, moving to her parents room to retrieve it, coming back a moment later. And in less than two minutes, it was up for him to sleep on. "There, in case you're afraid I might bite." She laughed softly, moving to sit down on her own bed. "So, tell me about yourself, Zel." She said softly, looking at him.

Laughing he sat on the matt cross-legged. "Im afraid there isn't much to tell," he sighs. "I remember nothing past the moment you found me." He lied finding no need to reveal his true angelic identity. She was merely a human who needn't be worried with his past.

"That's weird." Annie said, sighing as she looked at him. "Maybe we should take you to see a doctor tomorrow as well? He might be able to help if there's a medical chart on you somewhere, or at least with your loss of memory." She said, looking towards the window, hoping they could find out about this guy's past as she didn't really know what to do about it.

"I wouldn't mind it to much. I'm happy like this." He had said cheerfully clapping his hands once. It bothered him to see her like this. "It seems odd that you worry over a man you don't know," he comments with a yawn.

Annie heard his words, making her look away with a blush. "It's not odd is it?" She asked, biting her lower lip for a bit. "To care for others, to want others to be happy." She said, looking back at him. "I don't want to leave people behind if I know I have a chance at helping them." She told him softly, sternly, her eyes showing that this was something she truly cared about, the whole idea of being the good Samaritan.

Standing he moved to sit next to Annie resting his hand on her knee looking at her dead serious. "It's a very honorable trait." He smiles appreciatively.

(sorry for shortness)

Feeling his hand on her knee, Annie shivered a bit, she wasn't this used to touches from strangers, and it also meant she was blushing more. She turned her head to look at him, offering a soft, sweet smile. "I want to go to college when I'm done in High School so I can be a nurse." She told him, her hands gently moving bahind her, grasping the sheets to keep balance, her breasts almost being presented to him.

He raised a brow. "A nurse huh?" He says curiously. "Nurse Annie has a ring to it," a slightly devious smile plays across hips.

(Im hate making one liners sorry. kind of tired sorry)

Annie giggled, listening to him and nodding. "Yea, but it'll be a way for me to feel better about myself and to help others in need." She explained, looking away from him for a moment. "It's the same around the farm, I tend to the farm hands when they get injuries, until they can leave for the hospital, or until an ambulance comes to pick them up." She explained softly.

"Im sure you'll make a fine nurse," he says cheerful as ever his eyes accidentaly glancing at her breasts. No wonder Im kicked out, he laughs at himself.

Annie nodded, smiling as she felt his eyes averting her gaze. Then came the realisation of how she was sitting, though something inside her told her to stay put, his eyes were on her body after all. "I think so too." She said, giggling lightly as she leant a bit more backwards, her small C cups budding out as she felt her nipples slowly harden, forming the two pecks in her shirt, from the attention of his eyes. She didn't know why this was happening, but she somehow felt sort of comfortable with it.

He couldn't help but stealing a second glance eyes widening to find her hardening nipples. Truthfully he never did consider this a posibility. The idea he could seduce a girl into bed wether or not he means to. But it still shocked him to consider this a posibility. In an attempts to speak all he could make were a couple incomprehensible sounds.

Annie felt him stealing a second glance, by then her nipples were hardened fully, almost achingly so as she blushed. But when he tried to speak, she knew something was off as she leaned a bit towards him. "Are you okay?" She asked, not wanting him to end up feeling bad about anything. She then felt her eyes gaze over his body, he was quite attractive in her father's clothes, though it felt weird to her to think about a guy like that.

"Yeah, yeah fine." He said hastily standing as he stretched. She was beautiful. He could stare into her eyes forever if given the chance to.

Letting him up and seeing him stretch, Annie smiled. She nodded as she slowly moved back onto the bed, lying down and putting her hands up behind her head as she stared up into the ceiling. "You know, we might actually become friends if you enjoy my company." She told him, figuring she had to say something.

He looked at her calming now. She looked so vulnerable. "Of course," he said smiling. "So long as you want me around." He looked out the window so desperately wanting to fly.

Back
Top Bottom