Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light Unto Darkness. (TDJ+RV)

TheDemonJev

Super-Earth
A man stands before a golden throne in a all white room. He stood tall with his white robed trimed in gold billowing around him as he stares at the white suit wearing figure before him. "Azazel, do you know why I summoned you?" Spoke the man. He looked old with his long white shaggy hair and his shaggier beard. "Yes father I am why I am here," he growled. Azazel was a tall blonde haired blue eyed image of perfection like all other angels.
"You have disobeyed me for the last time. As penance for this crime of destruction I cast you out!" The mans voice echoes through the room as an angel seemingly identicle to Azazel walks out. "Micheal," he snarls.
"Ah brother you know the drill." Golden chains bind Azazel's arms as Micheal crosses the room drawing out a black bladed dagger. Inches from Azazel, Micheal smiles as he stabs Azazel through the heart.
Pain is what he felt as the black ink stained his wings. Pain is what he felt as his world turned black around him as he made a free fall to the earth.

Annie was on her way home from high school that day. Though she had the misfortune of living outside the city boundaries, so she wasn't elligible for the school bus as it would ruin the driver's hours. But to counter that, she kept herself in good shape by riding her bike every day, almost. When it rained, or snowed, her father would drive her. And with it being late spring, the sun was up and it was warm enough that she would be riding her bike pretty much every day. Today was no different, her auburn locks flowing in the wind, her gentle, innocent face smiling as her brown eyes observed her surroundings, enjoying the sounds of the birds chirping. She was short, about 5'1 tall, but she was slim, athletic, and with a killer backside and legs. Due to her biking every day of course.

She had put on a skirt that day, somewhat conservative, going to just below her knees, along with white thigh high socks and a tank top. When she came to the usual intersection, she stopped. Something had caught her attention as she looked out over the field ahead, something falling towards the ground. She looked at the mysterious object, curiousity getting the better of her after a bit as she slipped off her bike, moving it to the side of the road, she laid it down as she headed across the road, onto the field, towards the falling object, or at least, where she figured it would land.

Azazel lay motionless and stark naked as he hit. His wings were hidden and his appearance changed. His hair now black and his eyes blacker he didn't wake for he felt nearly all his energy sapped. The wheat around him was flattened and the ground caved in where he lay. He moaned before closing his eyes passing out again.

Annie got to the impact point just as he passed out again, making her gasp. She saw the nude man lying in the wheat, a circle of at least two and a half meters in diameter was flattened around him as she watched how black it seemed just around his body. She bit her lower lip, realising he was naked as she swung her backpack around, looking away while she pulled her jacket out. She always brougt it with her, and now it had a use as she moved to gently cover his private parts before she knelt next to him. "Hey, Mister?" She asked, gently nudging his arm. "Are you alright?" She was curious about him, but she didn't want to offend him, so if he was fine, she would leave him.

His eyes open slowly staring at the girl. "Who-?" He makes a move to stand only to double over in a coughing fit. His face falls into his hand. Whete am I, he thought to himself. Earth? "Who are you?" He asks lifting his face from his hand.

Letting him roll over, Annie was tempted to grasp him and support him, but the thought of him being nude turned her away from it. She was somewhat struck by his words, his question, before she realised he was pretty much harmless. "My name is Annie, I live a short walk from here with my parents on their farm." She explained to him softly. "Are you sure you're alright Mister?" She asked him worryingly.

Azazel looked at her weakly. He seemed to have a timeless face though upon closer examination he appeared to be eighteen. "Annie..." He rasped his voice cut short as he fell back again wretching in pain. once the pain ebbed away he stood feeling the jacket slide away as he looked arpund the rural landscape.

Annie looked away when he stood, the jacket sliding away as she blushed, standing up too. "You should cover yourself, Mister, you're naked as a baby." She told him, her voice shaking slightly as she fought not to look at him. "Do you need a place to rest? I don't think my parents would mind you borrowing the couch for a few hours." She offered, standing with her side to him so she wouldn't be too tempted to look at his body, she was after all still a virgin, and the idea of sex scared her somewhat.

He looked down at himself unbothered. "If you can spare the room miss." He looked her in the eye his own seemingly black voids for eyes flashing red for the briefest moment. "Lead the way." His smiles warmly.

Listneing to him, Annie nodded, moving in to gently take his arm. "Support yourself on me then, you seem exhausted." She told him, gently guiding him back towards the road, hoping her father's clothes would fit him, at least lightly, so he wouldn't be nude all the time.

He leaned on her slightly feeling some energy come back to him. It occured to him that he had no idea where he was. Looking down at Annie he figured she was younge. Nearly an adult by human standards. Though compared to him she was a blink of an eye.

Annie smiled softly to him, feeling his eyes on her as she helped him back to the road, through the wheat. "I think my father might have some clothes for you to wear." She told him. "We can't have you running around nude after all." She giggled, looking ahead as she noticed her bike by the cross on the road. She ignored it, figuring she could come back to pick it up later as she headed towards the nearby farm, knowing it was her home, and that she'd be able to let him rest there.

Looking up at the farm he couldn't help but admire that some humans preserved some of the older traditions. "Not all are changed," he whispered to himself. "So what do you grow?"

Annie heard his question, giggling as she looked at him. "It's half and half." She told him, looking back to the farm. "There's about five hundred cattle on half the land and the rest of the land is wheat or corn." She explained softly, her voice gentle as she lead him up the main road to the farmhouse, it was large, almost like a small mansion in the countryside. Though as they got there, she could tell her parents and the farmhands were busy taking care of the cattle or checking up on the food stocks. "Come, we'll go and find you somewhere to lie down." She told him, helping him inside, guiding him to her room where she laid him down gently in her bed.

Sitting up almost immediatly curious of how her parents would react to finding a naked man in her room. "Makes me wander if this is a wise decision on your part Annie." He laughs a lock of black hair falling into his face.

Seeing him sitting up, Annie couldn't help but letting her eyes drift, seeing his manhood as he spoke, making her blush deeply as she shock her head. "They won't find a naked person here." She told him softly. "And I'll explain what happened, they will believe me." She said, sure of herself as she stepped towards the door. "Just relax here and I'll find you some clothes to put on." She told him before she left briefly, returning after five minutes with a lumberjack shirt, and a pair of jeans. "Here." She handed it to him to put on.

He stood slipping the clothes on finding they fit ever so loose. Buttoning the shit he smiles again. "Well lets meet them shall we?" His voice was heavanly smooth stepping closer to Annie sensing her uneasiness leaning in closely. his breath hot on her neck only to pull away suppressing a wave of laughter.

Annie stiffened completely when he leant in close to her, making her nervous as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She shivered, fighting the urge to break off and run away as she nodded. "Yea, they might be in the barn with the cattle." She told him, moving out of the room, guiding him to the barn, opening the door in as the large area filled with cattle for milking was revealed. "Don't worry about how the cows are, they are fine." She said softly, hoping he wouldn't be offended by how the animals were treated.

He surveys the landscape taking in a deep breath of the country air. He enjoyed it looking at the barn he quickened his pace. "Here I come," pushing the barn door open he looked at the father calmly. His face was unreadable as he walked to the man coughing into his hand to get her father's attention.

Annie walkedo ut there with him, hearing his words as she smiled softly. Her father was standing in the middle with one of the farm hands as she heard the guy cough. "Daddy. I'm home, and I found this man on the way." She told her father, giving him a soft smile as he turned towards them. "He was passed out, but I woke him up and brought him back, he's borrowed some of your clothes." She explained softly, moving to stand gently between her father and the man.

((Can you do the father please? A bit overprotective, but a nice guy overall and with a lot of tolerance and patience^^))

(I can give it a shot)

Looking up at Azazel the man frowns,"What's your name boy?" Azazel hesitated not sure if he should use his real name.
"Zel, call me zel." Azazel smiled
The man grunts,"you foreign "
"you can say that," he laughed.
"Be sure you return those when you can stranger." shifting his attention to his daughter. "Don't be lieing to me Ann. I find you hiding something about this boy of yours I wont let you live it down." With that he returns to his work.
(hope you like)

Annie listened to them, though when her father replied somewhat harshly, she let out a gasp. "You know I'd never lie to you, daddy..." She pouted softly, although he was already returning to his work. She turned back to the man. "So your name is Zel?" She asked, moving back towards the door out. "Come on, you must be starving." She told him, smiling as she beckoned for him to follow, she would gladly prepare him something to eat.

He followed her knowing soon he'd have to leave. He was a fallen angel they had negative influences on humans. Commonly making them act out of character depending on the they were as angels. Azazel being a low level archangel only having one pair of wings wont have a huge effect on the girl. He looked at her toned yet small body. "Humans are weak creatures. but so beautiful. In look and spirit." He whispered under his breath. One of the few creatures on this world that come back for the weak, he mentally chided to himself.

Annie hadn't felt the influence of the fallen angel yet, something seemed to keep her protected as she heard his breath suddenly, making her mind think he'd whispered something. She turned her head towards him, looking questioningly at first, then she just smiled and kept walking on, back into the main house, she went to the kitchen with him. "Take a seat, I'll make you a delicious sandwich." She told him, moving to find ham, salad, mayo, cucumber, tomatoes and some cheese.

He sat, truth be told he didn't feel hunger. Angels didn't typically eat but he did not dare tell the girl for fear of damaging her pride. He watched her and came up with a briliant idea. staring at her he focussed his image into her thoughts ensuring that she thinks he hasn't moved. Then he makes the illusion spark a conversation about the farm as he leave. Hastily running down the road to retrieve her bike leaving it in the yard as he rejoind her.

Back
Top Bottom