Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✩☆★~Sanctuary is always open~★☆✩ ツ ✪[Updated Dec/04/2016]✪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Super-Earth
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Hello, Aloha, Konnichiwa, Privyet, Guten Tag, Ni Hao, Hola, and whatever other nice greetings there are out there, welcome to my little/not so little thread.

It might be worth mentioning that I would prefer to seek role plays over instant messenger, but I am open to trying to set up something through private messages. For all that are curious, I do long-term as well as short-term role plays, and I am a para+ role player, in case whomever it may concern would be looking for that first and foremost. ^_^ I also would prefer female (or female herm?) characters/role players.

Other then that, I am certainly welcomed to meeting anyone who's interest I catch, and perhaps set up a role play, be you human or non, mistress or servant, since I am a switch, though I lean slightly towards equal or sub roles. ^_^

If you wish to know some of the kinks I am into here is my f-list.
Though to be honest many kinks simply depend on the play that is decided upon, and perhaps my mood for some of them.​

Updates Here: Added some things, redid some other things for now, may be reworking my page here sometime in the near-ish future.

Current Cravings (I will add and remove them here as I think of them):
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Steven Universe, at least so far, is probably my biggest fandom craving I have had, have a few ideas in mind for it if I might find a partner into playing one/some canon characters. Certainly feel free to ask about this if interested at all.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Undertale, probably my second biggest craving behind my main Steven Universe idea, I don't really have any particular idea fleshed out for this, but I just really like the characters, the setting, etc. Would kind of like to find someone who might want to play as Toriel from the game, or maybe an OC of the same kind of species/type of monster she is? Also up for some other characters, like Undyne. :eek: Wouldn't probably mind playing as Frisk/a human, or maybe as well Asriel, but probably would look to play an OC first I think. Either way though, wouldn't mind discussing this kind of play.

♥♥♥♥♥ PREFERABLY Overlord, or maybe Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, or a related kind of situation/setting.

♥♥♥♥♥ Have a bit of a thing for the anime, I think the right name is, Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There. Really neat concept of medieval fantasy clashing with modern/modern advanced. Wouldn't mind doing something similar to the show or just the concept perhaps, depending.

♥ I am not usually one for the racing type, but this movie/anime/whatever you want to call it that I saw called "Redline" has me in the mood, if anyone wants to do a sort of sci-fi looking, fantasy styled, racing themed role play. ^_^

♥ Would be quite interested in doing something related to Bayonetta atm, if anyone is interested in that game, particularly playing against Bayonetta.

♥ A usual craving I have is perhaps something related to The Last of Us or Highschool of the Dead or a zombie apocalypse setting in general, or maybe a fallout kind of universe setting.

♥ Bit of an odd craving I have from time to time is usually something related to the old DOOM games, usually playing Doom Guy x some demon ladies perhaps. Heh.

As far as original, non-fandom plays go I am open to quite a variety of settings, themes and plots if you would perhaps like to bring them up or ask about them. Though when it comes to simple every day role plays/pairings, I typically need some kind of kink or twist to go with them.
Here are some of the ones I could think of to add so far:
Past fantasy, Modern fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval/Renaissance/Feudal/etc fantasy, Apocalyptic/Post apocalyptic (usually zombie apocalypse or something fallout-esque), Survival or Isolated themes (like Adam and Eve kind of pairings, or survivors stranded somewhere), Holiday themed plays like Christmas and Halloween, sometimes GM based role plays (where it is perhaps a character against a series of NPCs and such) -- I will add more here if I think of them.

Pictures: I figured I might start a section of various pictures, if you see a character you want to play, or something that catches your interest, or you want to ask me about. ^_^ Probably will be many NSFW to give you a heads up.
BBW
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/BBW_zpsf0190b35.jpg
Halloween Pumpkin Patch Girl
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/54a68aaf76bb7e644b8f16cda669535d_500_zpsde0a5b5d.jpg
Contagion(Game) Jessica
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/Jessica_zpsf36276ca.png
Contagion(Game) Jessica Zombie
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/JessicaZombie_zps838a9e80.jpg
Contagion(Game) Nicole
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/Nicole_zps7c6f9f33.png
Mad Moxxi Cosplay
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/MadMoxxi_zps7eb9d82a.jpg
Skyrim Sexyness
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/e1vdYFj_zps3f6783df.jpg
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/932971-1382678246_zps5f12bf0c.jpg
Amethyst (Steven Universe)
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/Steven_amethyst_174x252_zpsc6ab4fc3.png
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/starry_eyed_by_chaztheweasel-d66qpnc_zps56bfd6de.png
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/640px-Steven_Universe-_Amethysts_whip_zps220b903e.png
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/138357227957_zps25202f40.jpg
Zoey (Left 4 Dead)
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/valve--splinks--noajm_73144_zps865dbaeb.jpg
Bayonetta
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/bayonetta_desktop_2480x1754_hd-wallpaper-1033017_zpsaf248b18.jpg
Mikasa and Eren (Attack on Titan)
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/shingeki-no-kyojin-wallpaper-mikasa-eren-titan-form_zpsf14c02bc.jpg
Scalie Male (Gideon artist, character for me to play)
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy259/0erplayer0/Gideonscalie_zpse0cbc3e5.jpg

Role play ideas (I will add/remove these as I think of them/add them):
Steven Universe--(Bit of a long idea, possible spoilers ahead.)(Biggest/main craving.)
Probably my biggest craving as I have no doubt mentioned. I just thought I might detail a bit of what I had in mind here, be mindful of spoilers as my idea does basically take place where the canon is around the few episodes around Too Far and from the beginning of the season.Quite a bit of odds and ends I have in mind for this one, as I would very much enjoy making it an interesting long term play.

I suppose firstly I might go over the pairing I was looking for. I was looking to play an aged up Steven, in the sense that the series is still where it is and all of that, but Steven and maybe a few others are simply a bit older, late teens perhaps? Bit flexible on this but for what I was planning out this is what I had pictured. And as for my partner, preferably I would like to find someone into playing a few canons paired with Steven, but I wouldn't mind other SU ideas that maybe are more one on one, but this is just for my main idea. In particular I had pictured it would first start with Steven and Peridot, as my idea would involve a redemption AU of sorts for the homeworld gems shown as of these episodes, and then I had kind of pictured a bit of a way it would go from there to Jasper, possibly Lapis after that, and then to the Crystal gems as well, so just around the 6 of them, and possibly Connie( also aged up) as well. I also have a bit of a long term, more plot related idea in mind that would, should anyone want to, make it where we could bring in other gem related OCs, too.

Beyond the pairing, I was looking to basically have a bit of everything I suppose you might say. In the sense that, firstly, I would like to involve much of the almost-slice-of-life moments that these characters would have, like in the show, though obviously not the most prone to normalcy entirely, it would be fun to just have some interesting, lighthearted moments like that. In relation to Peridot, Jasper and Lapis, well the show already has shown how interesting it is to have Peridot learning about Earth-related persons, places, things, etc. I just would like to basically go through that with all three of them, getting them adjusted to how things on earth are, and how odd it seems both ways. Much like the slice-of-life touches I would of course like to come up with interesting conflicts, both actual fighting with gem beasts and such as well as other kinds of conflict we can come up with, I have always enjoyed the kind of fights that happen in these types of shows. As well it would be fun to come up with plot and story to make the play fun and interesting itself overall, as well as perhaps following along with the show as well at times, not that we have to follow everything to a T of course, just whatever seems fun and interesting really. And as well another big part of the idea for me would be playing on the sort of relationships that they would have, being that all of the gems have quite different personalities, would obviously be different actions involved as far as romance/fluff and smut would be concerned. So, I would enjoy finding someone that would like to play canon characters 'pretty' close to how they are, but I try not to be too much of a stickler/picky person when it comes to every minute detail of a canon being like the show, just enjoyably close would be nice.

And as I mentioned before, about long term ideas, I have and probably will continue to think of some, and I certainly don't mind hearing ideas and seeing if they would fit with what I have so far here, brainstorming and discuss is always loved. And if you read through all this and are interested, please do send me a message, I would absolutely love plays like this. ^_^ Probably will be adding to this as I think of stuff, changing if I need to.

Master's Devout--(Bit of a long idea, various spoilers ahead.)
This particular idea I had in mind isn't exactly anything too fleshed out, I would say, it is more of a pairing I suppose than most anything, and I would enjoy brainstorm off of this with anyone interested. The idea perhaps is a bit inspired by various things like Steven Universe to an extent, but perhaps more-so various other series like Metal Gear Solid, the anime Overlord, Bleach(kind of?), Jojo's bizarre adventure, among probably many other series as well, not exactly their plots as much as some of the characters in them.

In particular the idea I had would involve finding someone into playing multiples, but it perhaps isn't really as necessary. As well the setting is itself quite flexible for what I am after, be it high fantasy, medieval fantasy, etc, or even steam punk, cyber punk, or sci-fi. But the main idea would be I am looking to play a uniquely powerful character in some manner, not overpowered, but perhaps a powerful magic user versed in things that perhaps no other person knows, or maybe a character with resources in a sci-fi setting that no one had thought of/conceived/thought possible, something interesting like that. While I am looking for a player that would be into playing one or more characters that are either perhaps made by my character like some kind of golem/familiar/artificial being of some nature, or characters that themselves are rather skilled but perhaps aimless that eventually fall under my character's guidance, protection, etc. I however didn't really picture this being sort of, master x slave or master x pet, as it would literally be master x follower. So I am good with some dom and sub play, but not exactly in any real traditional way, would actually prefer characters that would be loyal to my guy in the setting, and answer to him, but themselves might actually be of the dominate sort/mentality/personality.

(SPOILERS HERE, for various series.)

Examples I had in mind basically would be, related to the canon sort in particular, that in the Overlord anime the main character is, well, literally an Overlord of sorts, and he has an assortment of strange but very powerful beings serving under him, but for the most part many of them themselves are very much dominate in personality, don't really take shit from anyone else for example, etc. Another example would be in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure a similar relationship between Dio and the other stand users in the series, but not so much focused on fear as much as the various followers simply loyal and inspired by my character. And related to the Metal Gear Solid series it is a sort of recurring thing in the series. For example the unit that served under The Boss held her in high regard, though they themselves were not pushovers to anyone else, and Big Boss himself gains interesting allies himself throughout several of his games, heck, even having entire bases of soldiers that see him as their leader, hero, etc. And like-wise with the most recent game, The Phantom Pain, the character Skullface has his skulls, being elite snipers, super soldiers, among others that are no joke themselves. And of course similar enemy units are throughout the series, like the B&B Unit in MGS4, etc.

(SPOILERS OVER, though I am not sure if some of them would be spoilers since they have been out a while, haha.)

As for what I sort of had pictured in a non-canon sense. I was thinking if it would be a fantasy setting perhaps my guy could be the last/only of his kind, maybe a special breed of elf, or some other strange being in nature that like I said is versed in many arts and studies and is quite strong in several ways. And perhaps through some means or project my guy would create my partner's character in some fashion, not that I would literally make your character for you, but if that might be your thing perhaps, but through magic or alchemy or some other number of mediums my guy would create your characters, perhaps with an assortment of unique personalities my guy did not quite expect, as well as other interesting quirks thrown in. And of course perhaps a similar kind of idea involved with sci-fi, but instead of magic perhaps through some sort of energy or unique science.

As for the actual plot that would go along with this kind of idea, I would very much love to just brainstorm on possible plots and stories, perhaps there could be a war going on, or maybe there is some kind of disaster, or we could play the angle of my guy being perhaps more chaotic/neutral in nature and he is seeking something personal, really I am up to coming up with any number of possible fun plays to enjoy. The main thing would be I suppose that this would be a long term idea, more than likely.

Alien: Isolation?--
This idea I suppose is pretty simple. It is just inspired by this picture here mostly, and I would love to find someone into playing her, not exactly canon from the game, but just that picture in general. Lol

The idea itself like I said is pretty simple, I was just looking to do a fun sort of, smut and action heavy play of sorts. Following the usual kind of plot with Alien related things I wanted to do something where I would be playing another survivor who perhaps luckily for your character comes along at just the right time before any unfortunate happenings befall your character, and the wind up sticking together and attempting to get out off this place(space station, space ship, colony on a planet, any particularly interesting setting like that). And I figured there would be more conflict in the play than aliens with ill-intent for our characters, like perhaps other survivors-turned bandit that shoot on sight out of fear or anger rather than ask questions first, maybe some kind of military is on scene with the orders of if it isn't in their uniform kill and torch it, as well as the predatory aliens that perhaps are not too numerous yet but they are getting there slowly but surely.

Also have other little tidbits in mind, but if that general idea interests you certainly do feel free to give me a message about it, and another note would be if any DM/GMs are interested in setting something like this up I would quite enjoy trying to set something up though it isn't necessary. ^_^

A Halloween twist--
This isn't exactly an idea itself as much as a possible kind of theme I would like to involve in a fantasy play. I would quite enjoy playing as a sort of Halloween-inspired character in some way, though not perhaps to the point of acting like a holiday mascot spreading cheer throughout the land or something like a Skellington copy. I just mean Halloween themed in that my character perhaps in some fashion has what we would think is Halloween-inspired appearance, such as orange, green, purple, etc colored clothing, or maybe even more their actual skin/body. My preference would be for something humanoid, but noticeably less human in appearance, though not a headless horseman knock off with a pumpkin for a head or anything like that. As well in this particular sense I would rather avoid a play focused on say, trick 'r' treating, or horror themed play, and something more with just the kind of mysterious and mischievous feel, and sometimes ominous, that Hallow's eve usually entails.

As well I would quite like for him to be probably a rather unique/powerful magic user to some degree, not overly so but for example with the ability if he wants to perhaps summon things at will, such as maybe a candle or jack'o'lantern, or any number of things he might want to bring to give things a 'personal' touch to them, as well as an ability to perhaps change the things around him to an extent. The idea I had with him would be perhaps one thing he is aiming to do is, at some point, make a bit of a home for himself which might entail perhaps him essentially taking over a forest and changing it to his will. Perhaps this forest would get thrown into some, unusual sort of perpetual night, such as while you are in the forest everything seems to grow dim, but not too dark, with a bright red/orange moon looming over head, as well as foggy and mysterious in look. Perhaps the paths are lined with candles, jack'o'lanterns, wisps of unexplained flame in various different colors. Among other curious little details thrown in.

Of course, if that is too silly for most we don't have to go quite to that extent, but I just felt rather inspired for the character to have a somewhat specific sort of transformation-like abilities, among his repertoire of abilities and magic. I also actually wanted to include perhaps more personal related TF kinks that my character would use on my partner's character. Some a bit perhaps more intimate/sexual in nature, and some of them simply because he wants to give them a... personal sort of touch, in a way, like a unique hair/eye color, maybe various body markings, among others perhaps.

As of putting this up I am just quite into the idea of Halloween related play in general, heh, either as sort of, background detail about the play going on, or maybe even more of a focus. So do feel free to send a message if interested.

The Rebellion--
Basically an idea I got from a series called Steven Universe, probably rather obvious to anyone who has seen the show anyway. The idea is actually a bit flexible perhaps, fitting more in a medieval fantasy or sci-fi kind of setting, perhaps others. The general idea though is there is a seemingly perfect country/faction/world/civilization/what have you that has advanced rather well for whatever period it is in, like I said depending upon the setting. However not known to all there is some sort of corruption at hand, actually a dystopian kind of side/people/world/country/etc, but as time goes on it is becoming more and more apparent to everyone, but for the most part it is kept hush hush, more like it all must be talk and thoughts of conspiracy theorists and people simply wanting to upset things.

Then comes the pairings I had in mind for this, I would be playing as a well known warrior or general of some sort of this particular group of people, basically one of the elite of the elite. However he would be one of those that is noticing that something is amiss, and only finding out more and more of what is truly wrong as time goes on, to the point of beginning to decide that he has to break away from the group, either rebelling, perhaps vanishing, the details are a bit flexible and I would enjoy discussing these sorts of details with anyone interested.

As for my partner's character, one idea I had in mind was my partner playing a woman who is perhaps devoted/dedicated/loyal to my character, either a warrior very close to my character like a guard, or maybe even hand picked as a rare happening of my character taking on an apprentice/protege/right hand woman. I figured in this sort of approach however that he does not tell her, or maybe very many people at all, what is on his mind about turning on their own people/defecting from them/rebelling against them, coming as quite a shock whenever they find out, through whatever means we decide to go with.

The other pairing idea I had in mind was my character being the same, but instead my partner playing another such well known warrior/general of their people, someone more his equal who finds out perhaps as he is making his move or shortly before/after, somewhere thereabout, and she is quite confused and shocked perhaps to learn of such a happening and makes to confront my character. I figured the situation could be that they end up fighting but somehow my guy convinces her or proves to her that something is amiss with their civilization/way of life/what have you. Or there could perhaps be a less confrontational sort of meeting if my partner would rather, perhaps the woman is intending to fight but my guy convinces her before things get too heated, either way could play out rather interestingly I believe.

From there I figured the idea could be rather open ended, perhaps my character could go about convincing more and more that things need to change, or perhaps it is a tougher challenge than my character/our characters can handle and things go a different route than them managing to change their people. Or maybe there is soon another sort of threat that no one had seen coming that has to be dealt with. I would just quite enjoy brainstorming on where it goes from there, not that I want to/we need to plan every little detail of course.

Ascend to the Throne--
An idea I have been thinking about on and off for some time, a medieval fantasy kind of setting that can ultimately be altered to include a variety of details or elements. The basic idea I have had is something based a bit off of some varying sources like The Elder Scrolls Online, involving fantasy and multiple species.

Since as far back as anyone could remember the vast expanse of land had been plagued by conflicts of interest and power. At some point one particular group, race, or faction took a major foothold in power, either through their prowess in magic, might, or tactics no one could quite recall after so long ago. They disturbed the chaos that once was a land of lords, rulers, and in general people of power attempting to further their personal interest or that of their people in a land filled with seemingly unending conflict. In a show of power this group shook the land as they began to grow more and more powerful while making a name and a home for themselves, seated in a massive mountain range in the center of this seemingly boundless land of a battlefield. For some time this is how it was, king of the hill with everyone scrambling over themselves and each other while they sat pretty in their land reaching towards the heavens. Of course eventually others began to realize the obvious, if they could not take these people down themselves then they would need help. Groups and factions began to form in the lands below the mountain, and as time went on it became increasingly clear that the advantage the once uncontested rulers of the land had was growing less effective against the cooperative masses that seemed to surround them. The battles only began to grow more fierce with cooperative forces coming together to fight one another. Over time there was a change however, in building these factions and homes that these groups carved out for themselves there were those that grew weary of the conflict, and as the fights got worse it became clear that at this rate everyone was going to lose. So among the fighting it was the ones that caused things to get this bad, up in their homes that reached into the skies, that decided to use what advantageous influence they still had to bring an end to the fighting. And so this is what gave way to the peace that has seemingly filled the land for generation after generation. The kingdom that resided in the mountain became the dual purpose leader and deliberator for the various kingdoms or otherwise lordships that developed from the dying embers of conflict and war that were so prominent in the past. The kingdom above, with their notable power, keeps each individual region in check while the collective of those that surrounded the mountain, while not entirely cooperative themselves, kept the emperor king up the mountain in the clouds in check.

So this is how it is today, a lull in the once combative people of the land thanks to the unlikely system of checks and balances. But perhaps things were not meant to be, something has happened, and word has spread quickly, the emperor king slain or seemingly gone from the throne, things are growing restless as people look for clarity and answers, is the land in peril once more? Will the now peaceful land be aflame with war once more? Who will take control?

"I Zombies"--
I would really like to do a zombie apocalypse role play themed off of something maybe out of The Last of Us, or maybe a Resident evil zombie role play, or even something more survival-horror related like some kind of Silent Hill related shenanigans but involving zombies, and maybe some other odd creatures. Though with this I mean more related, rather than actually doing a play based in those worlds, though I could go either way. Just would be interested in something sort of, survival/isolated related, like characters vs the environment in a way, as well as other enemies.

If you like the idea of the survival aspect, but not so much the zombie idea, that is fine as well if you would like to come up with something together.

Fantasy into binary--
A role play idea quite heavily influenced by a tron-like plot. What if you could make a space that was, quite literally, a fantasy of yours come true? A place where you could experience something from a certain perspective or put yourself to a test of wits or will? Or even simply a place to indulge your whim whenever you so choose? You would probably think it to be magic, right? Something of fairy tales or science-fiction. But when a certain young male you know has been acting peculiarly and poofing randomly, and you decide to check things out, you stumble upon what appears to be some kind of machine right out of strange computer fiction movie, with him no where to be found, where is he and what could all of this strange computer situation mean?

Obviously it is pretty much the idea of tron, except I was thinking perhaps once inside of the computer world things could take a different turn, doesn't even have to be sci-fi appearing inside of the machine, could be like the matrix, or we could do something that would involve a changing environment, between past/modern/sci-fi. We could even involve some computer generated fandoms, so to speak, taking on the appearance of notable figures from games perhaps or some shows. The play could take a sort of different direction as well between heavy action with some romance and a bit of smut, or maybe heavy smut with some action or romance, some kind of combination like that.

What scares the things that go bump in the night?--
Bit of an idea I have had when it usually comes around to be Halloween time, a modern day setting where everything would seem about normal, except for the hidden world, often shrouded in the night, hiding away the creatures some fear most, be it werewolves or vampires, imps and demons, the things that the parents told their children of that await them in the darkness around each corner and deep in the forests. This secret world as lived in a particular balance, though of course each of these different kinds are not overly happy with each other, some about as at each other's throats as the vampires and the lycans. However, when mysterious deaths of notable figures in this world hidden from the human's eyes begin to pop up, seemingly without cause or reason, even those known through the ages to be hunters of the night begin to feel like the hunted... What would you do if you met something that made even the darkness fearful?

The Arranged Marriage--
This idea is perhaps what you might have expected from the sound of the title/name/whatever you want to call it. Except it has a bit of a.... twist on it, if you by chance are willing or wanting to play multiple characters. It is a play taking place in a high fantasy sort of setting, elves, orcs, dragons and others.

The basic idea is that there are several kingdoms that have been at war for possibly as long as anyone could remember, the vast land populated with these vast species making up various kingdoms divided by species, human kingdom, orc kingdom, dragon/dragon anthro kingdom, and many others, even variations of elves for example perhaps and things like vampires or werewolves. Of course as one way that many have thought of that would seem to end all of this warring, which by now has been affecting everyone quite drastically, is an arranged marriage between the heirs. Soon enough it is clear that my character's kingdom is pretty much the one that is in the best condition over all, relatively anyway as even his kingdom is not without wear and tear. Unfortunately, at least depending on your perspective, it would seem that most all of these large kingdoms had the same idea, offering the first female heir to try and pull things in their own direction and turn the tides towards their own.

I had this idea in mind involving a sort of, guy x harem/multiples pairing, and obviously the number of the different characters would depend on your limits and how many different characters you wish to play. (Though I did not have it in mind that all of the characters would have to be in the same scene at the exact same time, unless you wish them to be, more-so I pictured a large relationship of sorts in mind.

Tentacle Being--
I have a bit of an idea I would like to do a play with, though it is more of an idea for a character. This one would be or anyone who is a tentacle lover if you might be interested. Lol. Basically the idea could take place in either sci-fi or past fantasy, whichever is your preference. But the idea would involve your character being an adventurer perhaps, or maybe a scientist/scholar (depending on setting) that is either on a hunt for something or whatever you perhaps want their goal to be. So as you could probably guess your character would run into mine, or could even be saved/attacked by it depending on how the play goes

The look of my tentacle character (NSFW):
b6769a504fe33b3b3915ff8519970d9a_1024_zps9228b94f.jpg

Pairings (I will add to this as I come up with them) My preferred role (if I have one) in Bold (sorry for any repeats, just being thorough ^_^'; ):
Human/Elf x Vampire, Human/Elf x Werewolf, Human/Elf x Alien, Human/Elf x Demon, Human/Elf x Angel, Human/Elf x Demoness, Human/Elf x Anthro, Human/Elf x Monster, Human/Elf x Monster Girl, Alien x Alien, Vampire x Vampire, Werewolf x Werewolf, Alien x Alien, Monster x Monster Girl, Angel x Angel, Demon x Demoness, Anthro x Anthro, Human/Elf x Orc, (Etc, More to come).

I also enjoy playing a variety of different species, like dragons, taurs, imps/goblins, slimes/goos/rubbers, tauren, and many others. I also enjoy pairing up against species like that, and witches and nymphs, all sorts of characters like that.

Fandoms Here:

Games:
Darkest Dungeon
Pokemon S&M
Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn
Zombie Night Terror
HAYDEE
Armello
Dishonored
Undertale
Overwatch
Rebuild -- A simple little zombie strategy game deal with an interesting story, at least to me. :eek:
EVOLVE
Titanfall
Dying Light
Nether
Dragon's Crown
Digimon
Pokemon
Bayonetta
State of Decay
Shadowrun Returns
Outlast
Rogue Legacy
Remember Me
DEFIANCE
Metal Gear Rising
PAYDAY 2
PAYDAY: The Heist
The Last Of Us -- My favorite zombie apocalypse universe so far.
The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings
Starfox -- I am not up to date on the lore but it is a fun series.
Sniper Elite/V2 -- The whole WWII theme is interesting for sure.
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Mars: War Logs
WarZ
DayZ
CoC -- A favorite little adult text based flash game, love it if anyone brings this up.
LIMBO
The Walking Dead
Dungeons of Dredmor
X-Com - all of em pretty much, woo
UFO: Afterlight (and older games from the series)
Tribes Ascend
Mass Effect -- Mainly just into the third one as far as playing the entire game, but I love the Mass Effect Universe.
Cave Story+
Metro: Last Light
Metro 2033
Hitman - 47 and such
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
Dungeon Defenders
Nuclear Dawn
Skyrim -- Certainly one of my favorite fantasy games.
Trine -- Both games.
L.A. Noire
Anno 2070
RAGE -- Great kind of post-apocalyptic setting I would like to play in.
Saints Row -- Love this series.
Dead Island
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dino D-Day
Dead Horde
Duke Nukem
From Dust
HOARD
League of Legends
Terraria -- Pretty much the same as the idea for minecraft.
Section 8: Prejudice -- Same kind of feeling from Crysis for role playing, fun sci-fi kind of idea.
Mount and Blade -- Not exactly sure what we could do with this but it has a kind of feel I would like to play.
Half-Life -- Great series for play.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior --
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl -- I haven't beaten the game but it is pretty epic, certainly fun for a play idea.
HOMEFRONT -- I love this game and the setting to it about america invaded and resisting, can do a related role play, doesn't have to be related to our world.
Crysis -- Fun sci-fi kind of series.
F.E.A.R. -- All of the series.
Minecraft -- Another random fandom but I have enjoyed some related plays.
Super Meat Boy -- Just like how I would enjoy something Mario-esque, the idea of the guy that saves the girl.
Team Fortress 2 or Related games like Monday Night Combat -- Bit of a random fandom choice but I would like to do something related, maybe even role playing as characters in a game like this.
Red Faction -- All of them.
Magicka
Alien Swarm -- A lot like the Aliens movies in feeling.
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West -- Just in general liked the kind of wild west theme it had, that and what I have seen of Red Dead Redemption.
Amnesia -- Whole sries, as well as Penumbra.
Portal -- All of them.
Dawn of War -- Played several of these games, like some of the setting.
Dead Space -- Great series for my interest in character with odd bodies.
Bioshock -- Love this series.
Metal Gear Solid -- Possibly my favorite series, certainly one of them, anything Metal Gear Solid related I am interested in discussing.
GTA -- I have not played 5 but I like the general setting for GTA games.
Little Big Planet -- 1 and 2.
Starcraft -- 1 and 2 both, and probably any others that come out, favorite sci-fi series.
Warcraft -- All of the series though I am not knowledgeable of every piece of lore.
Diablo -- One of my favorite series of all time.
Assassin's Creed -- All of them.
Oblivion -- And Shivering Isles.
Borderlands -- 1 and 2 both, love the series.
Fallout - All of them, though I haven't played entire through some of the older ones.
Call of Duty -- Don't mind something with this kind of setting to it.
Dead Rising -- Wouldn't mind doing something from any of these games, though I have not played the first one.
Left 4 Dead -- 1 and 2, and soon to be 3 by the sounds of things?
Killing Floor
InFamous -- 1 and 2
Darksiders -- Love these games, particularly interested in Tiamat from the first game.
Resident Evil -- Pretty much the entire series.
Uncharted -- All of them.
DOOM -- All of them.

Of course I have played many, many more games than this, just shoot me a message if you have any questions about any game not listed.

Animation (Anime/Hentai, Cartoons, Etc):
Jackie Chan Adventures
Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki
Psycho Pass
Magi: Adventure of Sinbad
Kill la Kill
Gravity Falls
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Invader Zim
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Ajin
Overlord
Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There
Gangsta
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
God Eater
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers
Freezing
Say I Love You
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Correct name?)
Claymore
Sword Art Online
Redline
Steven Universe
Legends of CHIMA
Pokemon
Digimon
Attack on Titan
Naruto
Bleach
Dragon Ball (most all of the series)
Highschool of the Dead
Twokinds (web comic/novel)
Motorcity
MLP
Generator Rex
Ben 10
Samurai Jack
Adventure Time
The Bravest Warriors
Regular Show
Scooby Doo
Yu-gi-oh (and various kinds of shows like this, Bakugan for example, or maybe Beyblade)

Movies:
Treasure Planet
Titan A.E.
Paranoia
Redline
Pacific Rim
How to train your dragon
Kung Fu Panda
The Forbidden Kingdom
Eragon
Tron
After Earth
Oblivion
Now you see me
Epic
Iron Man
I Am Legend
Chronicle
Transporter
I Am Number Four
Limitless
Beastly
The Adjustment Buraue
Rango
Skyline
Terminator
Robo-Cop
Aliens
Aliens vs Predator
Predator

If you have any particular movie you want to ask about feel free, as this is not the whole list of course.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

RE: ✩☆★~Sanctuary is always open~★☆✩ ツ ✪[Updated May/1/2014]✪

BUMP

() up ()

Would you look at the time, it's up-o-clock.

RE: ✩☆★~Sanctuary is always open~★☆✩ ツ ✪[Updated Sep/10/2015]✪

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.BUMP¸.·´¯`·.BUMP
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸()

() ~Bump

Would you look at the time, it's up-o-clock.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.LUCKY BUMP

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.BUMP·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

BUMP

BUMP