Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop's Desire (feirharte7xPromethean didact)

Conner smiled at her and nodded. "Ok officer." Conner had cuffed himself to the bed. "Well look what you got here" He smiled at her. His dick was still rock hard and covered with their cum. "You have the man you hate the most cuffed to your bed naked what are you going to do officer cara" He waited for her reaction

Cara was shocked to see him handcuffed to the bed. She smiled wickedly, her heart beating faster. "I don't hate you. Never have. Maybe greatly disliked...but seeing this side of you, I'm finding I like you, Conner," she told him. She climbed on the bed, laying next to him, and started to trail her fingers over his body.

Conner smiled at her and nodded."I've thought of you bound and gag taking my dick so many times over the years" He smiled at her and watched as she traced his body with her fingers

"Have you now?" Cara asked, caressing his chest, making circles with her index finger. She smiled at Conner, her hand dipping to his stomach, barely brushing his dick.

Conner smiled at her and nodded." Seeing you in those tight yoga pants and sports bra always got me hard." He smiled at her and licked his lips. "I almost put hidden cameras in your shower" He smiled at her

Cara smiled back at him, her hand grabbing his dick to lightly squeeze and rub it. "Then I have to punish you for such thoughts, Conner...if you wanted in my shower, you should have told me...we could've worked something out." She got on her knees between his legs, licking him slowly on the tip of his dick.

Conner smiled at her and moan loudly ."Oh god that feels great" He smiled at her. "so whats my punishment officer." He looked at her and smiled lightly

Cara looked up at him. "Torture...until you beg me to let you come...or to ride you...whichever you want..." Another series of licks completed her statement, as she smiled too, caressing his dick slowly.

Back
Top Bottom