Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop's Desire (feirharte7xPromethean didact)

F

feirharte7

Cara Breyn was a police officer of five years now. She was 27 years old, had dark red hair, and bright blue eyes. She was curvy, and a bit thick in the hips and thighs, a rounded backside completing her lower body. Her arms were slightly muscled, her chest ample. Cara stood at about 5'7". Her face was oval-shaped, with a nice nose, full lips, and a chin that was often defiant. She was confident in her work, had to show strength. The alternative would be her past, which was filled with abuse, something she'd swore she would never have to endure again. When she became a cop, she'd insured that.

She was living in a neighborhood that had married couples only. Cara had moved here on purpose, so no one could distract her from her career. Imagine her surprise when she found out she had a male neighbor, who was unattached. She didn't worry, because the likelihood that they would ever be anything was less than slim. Cara couldn't stand him, as he constantly got on her nerves. She spotted him, as she went to get her mail on a Saturday afternoon. Looking at him, she didn't smile, or even nod her head in acknowledgment. She dismissed him, walking back inside.

Conner was cutting his grass when he saw the his neighbor. He couldn't stand her personally but her body on the other hand made him want her. He stood 6'8 and a slender build. He hummed lightly as he finished cutting the last patch of grass.

He walked his lawn mower back into the garage and went to his small work shed. He slowly been making a plan to claim her as his. He started get everything ready to pull of his plan later. He since she was a cop she would put up a small fight but that didn't bother him. He turned on his radio and went to work getting his plan ready

"Why does he bother cutting the grass?" She muttered, reading her mail. "It's already short." Cara supposed he just liked making noise, liked bothering her. From inside, through her halfway opened window, she could hear a radio playing semi-loud music. Annoyed, she slammed a cabinet in the kitchen, hoping he heard it. The day he moved out, would be a very good day, indeed, if he ever did.

Cara went about making lunch, some sandwiches and chips, and two whole pickles to eat with it. She drank tea with lunch.

Absently, as she ate, she wondered what he was doing in that shed of his, not that it was any of her business. Cara had seen him go in there an awful lot lately. She stopped letting it come to her mind. After all, it had absolutely nothing to do with her.

Conner smiled lightly when the time finally came to set his plan into action. He smiled lightly when he saw her light go out. He slowly made his way over to her back yard. He picked the lock on her back door and made his way into the house. He quietly shut the door behind him. He made his way to what he figured was her office. He sat in the shadows and waited for her to get off duty. He figured she would tired enough for him to enact his plan

As Cara worked the evening shift, from 6-9:30pm, she ended up arresting a couple of thieves, who'd broken into the Werthershire Museum on Thirteenth Avenue. It was a good night, and she smiled as she booked them, then drove home in her police cruiser. She yawned gently as she went inside, locking the door behind her. After checking the windows to make sure they were shut, she did her customary check of the back door. Cara was shocked to see it was unlocked. She began to clear the rooms, one by one, peeping around the corners, until the only room left was her office. She pulled out her baton, and slowly pushed the door open, figuring if the intruder was anywhere, it would be in here.

Conner quickly grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. "Hello officer cara" He smiled and pulled her belt off and threw it across the room. He started to slowly grind himself into her. He pulled out a pair of cuffs he modified and cuffed her hands behind her back. He smacked her ass and smiled at her. "So have you figured out whats going to happen" He bit her neck lightly and waited for her answer

Cara struggled as the intruder grabbed her, not having seen his face, but when she heard his voice, she struggled even more. She'd heard the voice enough to know it belonged to her neighbor, Conner. "Release me," she hissed angrily, wondering what this was about. He removed her belt, tossing it aside. Cara was shocked when he started to grind against her, and even as she willed herself not to move back against him, her body reacted involuntarily, but she wouldn't admit that she liked it. Suddenly her hands were bound by some cuffs, and he'd hit her ass, making her skin tingle. "I'm beginning to see, but for your information, Conner, I'm not interested. And as soon as I'm free, I'm pressing charges. What's more, I will personally arrest your ass, for breaking and entering, and sexual assault, if you go any further." She pushed her leg back, attempting to kick his shin. Even as her words said no, her body screamed yes, but she fought it.

Conner smiled at her and smacked her ass harder. He pulled out his knife and started to slowly cut her clothes off. "Oh i think that when were finished you'll be calling me master and be wearing a dog collar. " He smiled at her and bit her shoulder blade. "Wow no panties " He slid his hand between her ass cheeks slowly. "Tell if you don;t want this why is your pussy dripping juices" He waited for her answer

Cara didn't struggle, but only because he had a knife, not because she wanted him. "Never," she hissed, willing herself not to moan as he bit her shoulder. "What's it to you, pervert?" She asked, frustrated, both with him, and the fact that she hadn't had sex in years. Conner's hand made her forget she wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. "Perhaps I wet myself when you grabbed me," she said sarcastically, moving away from his hand.

He smiled at her and smacked her ass lightly. "That dosen't bother me " He pulled his dick out of his pants. He moved it between her thighs and smiled at her. He started grinding his dick against her pussy. He moan lightly and smiled at her. "I can't wait to feel how tight you are" He bit and kissed her neck

Cara was beginning to get turned on by him, and she was fighting it every second. As his dick came out, it only made her pussy wetter, as she ached to be filled. She didn't tell Conner that. He rubbed it against her center, and she held in the moan and gave him a saucy retort. "I can't wait to see you behind bars." Why was he doing this, she wondered, her heart pounding as she thought his dick would feel perfect inside her. She didn't move, even though she wanted to.

He smiled at her and smacked her ass. "Ok then " He pulled back and grabbed her hips. He moan loudly as he started to roughly shove his dick into her asshole. "This is what you get for your retort." He smiled at her and pulled her hair. He started pounding into her rough and slowly. "Oh god your ass feels so good"

As Cara waited, he spanked her once more, then grabbed her hips firmly. His dick, he literally forced into her ass, which hurt initially, and she gasped. He pulled her hair and pushed his dick in and out of her ass. Cara tried not to like it, but she did enjoy it, way more than she should for a man she couldn't stand. When he said it felt good, she didn't say anything, but gently moved against him for a half-second, but stopped when she realized she was doing it.

He smiled and smacked her ass even harder. "Oh you naughty little cop" He bit her shoulders roughly as he pounded into her. He started to pinch and twist her clit. He grabbed a small plastic vase off of her desk and shoved it into her pussy. He started pounding into her even rougher and faster

Cara started smiling, not able to help herself. It felt so fucking good. "You like that, Conner?" She asked seductively. Cara started moaning, close to orgasm already. As he pushed her vase inside her tight pussy, she even moaned his name. "Conner...yes, don't stop..." In her mind, she wondered why she'd fought it at all. The pleasure was amazing, making her very happy. She even began to move with him, bouncing her ass on his dick.

Conner moan loudly and smacked her ass again. He started moving the vase in and out of her as he pounded into her. "Oh god your ass feel amazing" He panted hard as he started pounding into her extremely rough and deep. "You still going to take me in "

As Conner moaned while fucking her ass, and pushed the vase rapidly in and out of her, she moaned louder. "Your dick is so hard...so thick..." Cara bounced her ass harder against his dick. "I still might, if you don't make me come," she threatened.

Conner knew she was bluffing. He smacked her ass and pulled the vase out of her pussy. He pulled his dick out of her asshole. Without warning his shoved his dick into her pussy. He started pounding into her tight pussy without mercy

Cara smiled as he spanked her rounded ass again, moaning too. The vase left her pussy and his dick replaced it, making her cry out in rapture as he began rough thrusts that drove her wild. "Conner...that feels spectacular..." She moaned, moving with him, squeezing his dick with her already tight pussy.

Conner moan loudly as he shoved his dick into her womb. He bit her shoulders hard enough to leave marks. He started pounding into her pussy even more extremely rough and deep. With every thrust his dick pushed her stomach out a little

Cara loved how he moaned, as he pounded her roughly, getting harder and deeper with each strong thrust. Soon, she was nearing her peak, was about to come all over his dick. She didn't warn him, just allowed herself to come, as she screamed his name. "Conner!"

Conner moan loudly and released a torrent of cum into her womb. He panted hard and smiled at her. "Well officer cara i think we both needed that" He smacked her ass hard. It was now red and bruised from his hard spanking

As his cum filled her, she smiled. "I think you are right," Cara admitted, gasping as his hand hit her ass again. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. "Cara?" Her neighbor called, the woman from next door, from one of the married couples. "What did that awful Conner do to you now? I heard you yelling his name." Cara's face went red.

Conner quickly pulled out of her and smacked her ass even harder. "Well you better go tell her something " He kissed her and uncuffed her. He quickly made his way up to her bedroom

As he withdrew his dick from her pussy, spanking her again, she tried to think of something. She kissed Conner back and watched as he went upstairs. She hurriedly went to the living room, grabbing her robe from the hallway closet, putting it on and tying it. Cara's excuse was stupid, but she hoped her neighbor would buy it. Opening the door after catching her breath, she looked at her. "I'm fine. He was trying to steal one of my flowers from the garden," Cara lied. "Oh," her neighbor said. "Okay. Keep those flowers safe." "I will," Cara said, shutting the door, and locking it. She went upstairs, entering her bedroom. "We need to be quieter," she told Conner.

Back
Top Bottom