Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat Training (Yenpointfive and Atzura)

Reika

Supernova
"Alright gentlemen. I am Commander Melanice." Stated a woman with a slender body build and a dim blue colored hair. Her chest was covered in bullet resistant armor, and she wore a traditional Commander's hat.

"I am pleased to inform you, that you six gentlemen have passed your physical examinations and have done well in your academic segments as well. You are all capable of driving and fixing automobiles and weaponry, and that's good enough reason for me to have you in our units. I understand that most of you have travelled very far and must be very tired." Her eyes narrowed, "But apparently, I fail to give a shit. From now on, your bodies, your hearts, your fucking lives, belong to me, and your country. I have assigned you to several different units. I will start calling you by name and tell you where you will end up."

She extended her hand as another gentleman rushed towards her with a board. There was something latched unto the back of her pants... it looked like a whip!

Most of the recruits looked at each other, not sure of what to expect. They were recently accepted into this mysterious, but successful army, and now it was time for them to be put into whatever division this, Melanice decided to put them into. There were stories about "The Commander." No one ever stated that she was a woman.

Alex certainly didn't look like he belonged there. 5 of the gentlemen standing infront of her looked like they'd come out of one of the government run super-soldier programs, 3 of them had. But Alex Corwin was different. He hadn't come to this unit by any particular ability that made him better than the other 99% of the army. Determination was a funny thing. Put in enough effort and get really lucky and you didn't have to be all that good. It didn't sound like such a sound principle until you realized that there was a junior in his name. And Alex Corwin Senior had become a four star general off the exact same philosophy.

He certainly stood out from the others. He was well muscled and perfectly built, but still a little on the slender side for a soldier. His face looked more like it belonged on the silver screen than on a battle field. His eyes were an entrancing shade of green that contrasted nicely with flame red hair. Coming out of boot-camp didn't really offer much of a choice in clothing, which left him in the standard issue fatigues, though her cloths made him rather hopeful for a more lax dress code.

Now, Alex had standing at attention down to a fine art. Standing around and looking impressive was what he was good at, which meant that he generally got to act as a platoon leader, simply by virtue of this ability, and it was a rare day that saw a lapse in judgment on his part but there were things in this world worth taking a risk for, and his new commander managed to weasel her way into this position pretty quickly. His eyes darted from their intended position off to the side, looking her way rather than straight ahead. The look in her eyes wasn't one that he particularly wanted to focus on at the moment but her face begged them to stay a little longer. As for her body, it took his eyes a long while to move down it, but they managed to make it down to about her waist before hitting a snag. He could fake looking ahead rather than at her, but the shocked look when he noticed the whip shone through.

Commander Melanice looked over her board and started calling names.

"Magoichi Nero."

A man, tallest of the bunch stepped forward just a bit. "Yes sir."

"Seriously now, do I look like a sir to you?"

"No, no mam."

"Okay, welcome, you are going to division nine. Weapons and technology. Please follow the young man to your right, take your belongings, you will be under direct order of Captain Marcos. You may leave."

He saluted and moved out as instructed.

"Sandro Alexander and Jason Kel."

Two others stepped forward.

"Jason Kel, congratulations on working so smoothly and scoring so high. We are truly impressed with your score as well as Alexander's. You two will be reporting to division two, central intelligence. Please follow the young lady with the tight ass to your left. She will prepare you for flight, you have a two hour flight ahead of you, and then a five hour lecture waiting for you. You will be under the command of Captain Griffon. Go."

"Yes Mam." They repeated, heading towards the officer, who indeed had quite a tight ass.

"Miguel Santos."

"Yes Mam..."

"We are happy to have you with us, again we apologize for the loss of your father in previous service. You scored well, and will be under the guidance of Flight Captain Melkor. You are now in division four, Air Strike. You can follow Private Miller here. Captain Melkor is sending someone to pick you up. By jet."

"Yes mam..." He saluted her and followed this Private out of sight.

"Lastly, Carmine Rook and Alex Corwin. You both did very well on your exams and tests, but what we like most about you is your physical capabilities. I might also add that you are both physicially fun to look at, so it's my pleasure to introduce you to division one. The ground force. Corwin I understand your father, was an outstanding general in his own right. I respect that, and I expect high achievements from you. Your will be following direct orders from Commander Melanice. That's me. So pick up your shit and let's get ready to go." She turned around and started to walk.

Alex didn't really take his eyes off of Melanice much during the exchange. Watching big burly men he had no real connection to heading off in different directions wasn't particularly interesting. Of course, when she called attention to the officer's ass he did take a second to see what prompted the comment. And he wasn't disappointed, Melanice certainly did have good taste in that regard. Not that he let his eyes linger for too long, no need to draw unwanted attention.

A grin spread across the young soldier's face when he was told that he made division one. Just the way he wanted it. Any old fool with twitch reflexes could fly a plane, and then get blown up just because bad intel didn't tell you the bad guys had gotten their hands on an old decommissioned surface to air missile battery. No, ground combat was what he was born for. Where no matter how bad you were fucked at least you could stand up straight, keep shooting, and hope you got really lucky. No sense dying in a flying tin can that had zero leg room.

"Thank you ma'am. I aim to please." He said with a little grin as she brought up her expectations. He didn't take long to hoist his pack onto his back and set out after her, his boots hitting the ground with the exact same timing as both hers and Rook's. Funny thing about walking in formation for long periods of time, after a while any soldiers automatically seemed to fall into the rhythm of everyone around them, in their case, hers. Of course, he wasn't really paying any attention to that fact. Rather he was trying to figure out who had a nicer ass, Melanice or the officer from before.

Melanice continued walking with her two newest hunks of meat behind her. "We are going to enter Division One's base. Luckily for us, it's right here, so we don't need to do any travelling at all... right now. Inside you will meet and live with plenty of other soldiers, both male and female. Respect them and your superiors and you will be respected... in time. There are several things you must be aware of, while we allow you to have some personality, you must understand to keep your dicks away from fertile women, such as myself and most of the female soldier body of this division. We can't afford to have any pregnant soldiers... we are the ground troop, we shouldn't be so worried about fucking and such. Now I won't lie... you will very likely get your dicks sucked by someone at someplace sooner or later... I don't know whom, or when, but just remember that if you are half the cause that someone gets pregnant, you get kicked off the unit, and in some cases, such as in rape... I will castrate you. With a whip." She continued walking. "This specific location is an underground base. We have several posts on the outside, but it's hot out, so we'll be down here and remain cool. If you were wondering or even thinking of getting with me, you might want to forget the idea. I'm way to narrow minded for any of you, much less new rookies. I do however like flowers, having the back of my ears touched and having my clit licked." She paused and looked back at them. "You may fight each other. It's bound to happen actually. Fuck each other up for all I care. Do not kill another soldier. I will kill you if you do. Are we clear?--- Good." She didn't let them answer and turned around. "Come on..."

Alex was amazed at just how much of this briefing was about what to do or not to do with their dicks. Rook was laughing under his breath now and then, though he did look like the thought of him and Alex fucking was enough to pummel Alex on general principle. And Alex really didn't want to fuck or fight a man who looked like the world's most handsome tank. Melanice on the other hand... well, if she wasn't clearly too enamored with coming up with things to do to them if they screwed up that is. Fortunately, Alex wasn't too worried about running into the warnings. Rape wasn't something he ever planned on trying out and as for pregnancies, well, that's what the condom tucked into the side of his boot was for. There were two things he'd rather have and not need than need and not have. A condom, and a hand grenade. He was, of course, carrying both. "So, this personality rule kicks in now?" He asked her as he followed along, long since having given up the thought of any questions pertaining to how the unit was actually run, or really, anything that didn't also involve him taking off the less comfortable bits of his uniform.

"Yes, yes it does. I like knowing my men and I enjoy when my men know me. I'm the bitch with the whip. For now, you'll be the... spiky red head kid. Slowly I'll get to know you and eventually things may build up from there. I don't like bullshit, and I hate wasting my time."

By then, they had arrived at the underground base, there was plenty of soldiers walking about, exploring the many advantages of training and living in this specific base. "We have everything a couple of young hung bucks like you two could want. For training, we have shooting ranges, obsticle courses, impact resistance rooms, rings for you guys to kick the shit out of each other on a stage... we have swimming pools, a track, a field, a weight room, a meditation center, yoga, most of you have some knowledge of martial arts, or can fuck someone up, we have enhanced classes for that, mission simulators, several restuarants, a movie theater, don't expect to be there much, a small, but sexy game room, a vehicle exhibition and a super smart room filled with the highest state of the art equipment.... There's also places to sleep. You will need a lot of sleep."

Rook was a bit marvelled by the sights, it was pretty much a large city crammed into a smaller place. There are several lieutenants I have out here... they are my elite. They are mini-me's. You are to respect them as you respect me. They may not carry a whip, but if I hear from them, I hope you can bend down and lick your own cock, because that's what it'll take to keep me from spreading sixty across your sexy, hard backs and taking your anal virginities... with the handle of my whip.... provided, you haven't been fucked in the ass already... I care little for your sexual history, preferrence or current interest... when it's time to fucking shoot a fucker... you stop thinking about tits or dicks or whatever it is you like... and you kill the fucker."

"Corwin, Rook..." She pointed towards a small section of soldiers, seemingly sitting together, pretty much seeming to be sitting around, perhaps getting to know each other. "I want you two to head over there. Lieutenant Genos is over there... he's a laid back guy and will get you guys started. Now go. I want to see you two do good things around here... and if you keep looking at my body like it's hot meat, know that I'm six seconds away from popping you in the face as a welcoming gift..."

That was all it took for most of the top half of Alex's uniform to come off, the bullet proof bits went back ontop of the shirt underneath, leaving him looking pretty much the same but with the arms bare. "That's too long. Both of them. Spike is fine if you wanna call me something other than Alex. And you might wanna pick a different designation for yourself. One that doesn't shorten to Bitch."

He was a little intrigued by that sexy game room that she mentioned. But somehow he got the feeling that visiting it alone to check it out would just leave him looking like an overeager dumbass. Besides, he could amuse himself all day with a shooting range and an assortment of vehicles to try out. He had plenty of fond memories of growing up around guns, bombs, and tanks. As for the martial arts portion, he'd always been a fan. He actually started learning from Bruce Lee movies. When he got older he learned that Lee had actually published a few books on his technique. Not that the army was a big fan of him using that rather than their suggested close quarters combat. Then again, most people weren't big fans of getting their asses handed to them.

When she threatened them with the whip's handle rather than the other end Alex broke pace, tripping over his own feet for just a moment as he did. Rook, of course, found this laugh worthy. Alex'd overactive imagination certainly didn't help when she started giving them such vivid ideas of what she would do to them if they pissed her off. Really, he had to wonder how she got put in charge if she was behaving like this. Clearly she had to be very very good at what she did if her superiors turned a blind eye to this kind of behavior. Well, that or they had the same imagination problem and didn't feel like finding out how close truth was to what their minds could concoct.

Alex was about to bid her goodbye when she finished up with the line about her body which created a sort of protracted groan that was almost the start of some sentence. Instead he just nodded and headed over to meet the Lieutenant, eager to meet someone who didn't finish every sentence with a sexual threat

"Sexy game room...?" Whispered Carmine Rook, your average guy with a liking for guns and computers. "Did that mean, that she thinks the game room is sexy, perhaps the have some hot, unrealeased gaming consoles... or... are the games actually sex based...?" He tried keeping pace, as they closed in on the group. It was easy to see who Genos was... he was sitting quietly, wearing a hat with the Lt's insignia on it. "Sorry about not introducing myself earlier. Carmine Rook..." He held out his hand, unsure of how Alex would take their conversation. "I'm starting to think we tested for the wrong army. Maybe I should have been a racer after all..."

"She mentioned fucking us with a whip's handle. I have a feeling her idea of sexy is your idea of a dungeon." He pointed out. Alex slowed his pace down enough for Rook to keep up. He had to admit, Carmine was shaping up to be a pretty good guy. At least, better than Alex had given him credit for. It just went to show, you couldn't judge a book by it's cover. Alex took his hand and shook it firmly. "Alex Corwin." He said simply, getting a good laugh out of the comment about joining the wrong army. "Nah. It's better this way. I grew up in a unit like this. You do a whole lot better without all the rank and file bullshit. I'll tell you, you can't count on a man to save your ass because he's trained to. But a man will go through hell barefoot to get you back if you owe him a beer."

With that said he headed up to Genos. "Lt. Genos I presume?" He began with the obvious cliche. "I'm Alex Corwin. The bitch with the whip told us that we ought to meet you." Melanice had given Alex something to call her and he was going to stick with it, despite the fact that he did, in fact, remember her name. Of course, every time he said it he was a little worried that she'd appear looking over his shoulder holding said whip.

Genos looked up, his eyes hidden under shaggy hair which was under an old hat. Emerald beads peeked out, as the dimly tanned Lieutenant stood up. "Look at that... I just got a text message from Melanice..." He read it over slowly. "Okay. I was waiting for that one."

"I presume that's the text informing you of your two new recruits?" Hoped Rook, it didn't seem like he paid much attention to Alex at all. He turned, "No no. Not at all. She DVR'd Hell's Kitchen. I love that show." He smirked.

"I am Lieutenant Genos, Rook, Corwin, I am glad to be your first stop amongst many you will hopefully experience as a member of our force. The bitch with the whip has four Lieutenants, we are not really much for rank, I don't understand them really. For example, if you are under me- as you are... I am your superior. But what does that mean... Corwin can grab a crowbar- I apologize they have a similar sound to me- and hit me over the face with it. He can proceed to drawing a handgun, or stealing Commel's over there..." He turned towards some soldier just sitting there enjoying a sandwich. "... and shoot me in the face. I'm dead... but I don't understand where rank kicks in at that point..." He smiled. "So in short... I don't like my rank. I just think I rubbed Melanice the right way. Counter-clockwise boys. Remember that. It's challening if you think about it." He paused. "Rook uh... I think we'll call you Rook. Especially since you're a rookie."

Rook chuckled, "I've been around guns for seventeen years, but sure Lieutenant."

Genos smirked, "Please, just Genos. Rook, Corwin, come with me... I have a box of goodies for you. Standard issue. I say screw standard issue... but standard issue is your average army spec ops equipment... so standard issue isn't too bad for Division One. If you text someone... remember the D and O are capital in Division One. If you don't, and I see the text... " He paused, "I won't do shit. But it's grammatically incorrect."

"Sanders, get off the goodie box. Why don't you guys go hit the shooting range or something... we're an army, not a summer camp." He said, no one responding to his call. "No respect." He tapped this Sanders on the shoulders and asked him to move, he opened the box, a mess of assault rifles, handguns and ammo. "One of each kiddies. I personally am a FAMAS man... but seriously, I've killed four men in my life... most of them get killed by you guys." He winked. "Corwin, please, by my guest and have your pick."

Alex got the feeling that he was going to like Genos. He'd managed to go through the entire conversation without suggesting that either he or Rook would end up in some lewd sex act before they reached the end of the next hallway. Not that he didn't enjoy Melanice's comments in their own way. At least, the ones which weren't direct threats.

Genos' assessment of the rank situation struck Alex as a little grim but he wasn't one to dwell on it. "If I had your position I could just order one of them to shoot you for me." He pointed out with a little grin, which was mostly to avoid actually considering how long Genos choreographed elaborate gunfights in which the Division murdered each other in his head. He didn't think about it long before Genos mentioned Melanice again. "Is being a sexual deviant something that you're supposed to do before coming here or are we just supposed to grow into that one?" He asked with a grin. He really was certain that sooner or later his mouth was going to get him in trouble but thus far he hadn't been yelled at yet for it and he was enjoying the freedom.

"I was always a shotgun kind of guy." Alex said as he dug into the box and managed to come up with a jackhammer automatic shotgun that someone had been kind enough to put into the box. As one of the few fully automatic shotguns it got classified as a machinegun, and being in a cutting edge portion of the military meant that you got to play with toys that were still in their prototype phase as far as the civilians were concerned. "Now this, is a thing of beauty. And thus far it hasn't threatened to harm or violate me." He said, getting another chuckle at their commander's expense.

((I am so upset, I had a huge post and it told me the page couldn't be displayed... FUCK))

"Ah. A shotgun eh? Looks like we have a berserker here boys!" Some of the soldiers raised a fist for some reason.

"Berserkers... up close and personal experts, they love the thrill and they are the guys people like me love to have around. You'll put holes in anyone in your way, and when it's said and done... you're the one with all those battle scars that women love." He said with a chuckle.

"Well, so go on ahead Rook. It is your turn."

Rook shook his head, "What the hell..." He dug into the box like a child at a Toys R Us all you can grab extraveganza. "Lieutenant, are these guns loaded?"

"Haha... of course not Rook, we're different, we're odd, but we're not retarded. I'm starting to think you are after that question..."

Rook shook his head and pulled out something. Something big. Something huge. "No...fucking...way..."

"We've got a sniper!"

Fewer members raised their fist.

"The sniper... silent killers of the shadows. Who the hell needs a ninja when you have a sniper with a high caliber, let me kill two elephants in one shot, superweapon of Satan..." He said, smirking. "But seriously, line up to elephants... aim for the ear... and pew... right through."

Rook shook his head, "I don't think I intend to kill elephants... but it's good to know this can shred some ass."

Genos smiled. "Yes! Alright everyone, Corwin and Rook!"

There was some acknowledgement, nothing grand, soldiers looked over with a nod, or a momentary applause.

"You boys probably want to catch some Zs. Just know guys... don't get anyone pregant. It's pretty simple. Also... don't think that there isn't any discipline involved. We are this way for a reason, you'll learn that soon. For now, just hit a tight left and there should be some private rooms. Each room holds six soldiers... co-ed... what... yes that's what I said. Now go." He said, sitting back down and going as lifeless as he was when they arrived. His eyes hid behind his shaggy black hair, the insignia on his hat shined one last time. Mesmerizing.

((After my posts get to a certain length I copy them before posting. If it does that, past it in the reply box, cut off the second half, make a second post and do the same thing but cut off the first half))

Alex laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly at that answer. "It's nothing that grand. I just like being able to point the gun in some asshole's general direction, pull the trigger for a two count, and then point in some OTHER asshole's general direction." Admittedly though, with that kind of strategy one quickly found themselves all out of assholes. On the other hand, you tended to have to wear a lot of body armor since people tended to aim at two kinds of people, and anyone crazy enough to do Alex's job was one of them.

Rook had the good sense to pick the second kind of person. Admittedly they were a good bit further away for his job. But even if Alex was closer, nothing pissed people off like seeing their friend's killed by what might as well be the hand of god. Alex grinned at the thought. "This is gonna be fun. Nothing quite like having your back watched by someone far enough back that he can see anyone in the general direction of your back. Plus, experience shows, you toss someone with a shotgun into the middle of a hornet's nest and it turns into a whack-a-mole game for the nearest sniper when they pop their heads up to shoot my ass.

The don't get anyone pregnant rule seemed to be one of the best enforced around here and he decided that he was definitely going to have to get one of the bigger boxes of condoms before this was all over. Still, he slung his gun over his shoulder on the strap and grabbed a few drums of ammo for it. He also grabbed some ammo for the 44 revolver he had at his side. The gun looked older than the hills but judging by the way it still shone in the light it had been well cared for.

"Thanks for the intro Genos." Alex said with a little wave as he started back towards their rooms. "Well, we've established that everyone here is crazy. But at least it's not boring." Alex said with a little shrug as he and Rook walked to their assigned rooms. Of course, when he thought about it. Calling them crazy might have been a little harsh. He and Rook probably wouldn't have been here if they'd actually been normal

"Yeah. It doesn't look like this will be a boring place at all..." He said, as several of their female companions walked by, not really greeting them in any way, but their walk was enough of a treat for now. "Seriously, I have a wife and kids back home... I think this is the only case where the soldier doesn't stay faithful, and the wife at home awaits him innocently." He chuckled, carrying his high cal by it's handle. He continued, "You don't even have to worry about disease here... we were all tested, our blood was taken..." He shivered. "All of these women are clean as can be, and even if they've had their share of man, that man is also guaranteed to be clean. So there's no losing. Knowing that throws many condoms out the window, you know... and that's probably why they enforce something like the no pregancy rule." He walked towards their room, and slowly opened the door. Peeking inside, as foretold, were six bunk beds. Four young women were inside, talking and showing each other their guns. And no, not their breasts. For the most part, the girls liked having their hair tied back, or cut short enough to remain feminine, but short enough to keep it from their eyes. Most girls wore some sort of tank top, either high or low cut, camoflauge pants and boots, keeping it simple, and easy.

"Hey there guys. New? We have two beds available for you... I hope you're okay with a room that's mostly women."

Carmine raised his hand in greeting. "I think we're okay with it." He said, lugging over his gun.

"You picked out a high cal sniper rifle? You must be a coward or a genius..." Said one of the ladies, two others moving over to check out Rook big gun. One though, stayed to herself. She was a blonde, damn cute, a single silenced uzi clipped on to her side, a fine and violent choice for a chick to hang on to.

"Who's the red head here?" Said one of the girls, after feeling up Rook's sniper rifle.

When Rook brought up having a wife and kids Alex's jaw dropped a bit, even with his attention focused on the rhythm of the girl's hips as they walked down the hallway. He briefly considered the question at hand before going ahead and asking it. "How old are you anyway?" Alex had expected Rook to be right around the same age as he was. Which is to say early twenties. Sure, it was long enough to have a couple of kids but still, it made him wonder.

Alex had given a good bit of thought to the fact that everyone here was bound to be clean. Of course, he had a simple answer for that one. "I bet the base doctor hands out the pill like it's m&ms." He suggested, though he was still going to be a little wary about that one. He'd prefer not to end up screwing up a good thing because he knocked up one of his room mates. And when he found out who his roommates were that just became more of a concern. Being outnumbered by girls two to one was certainly a bonus.

"I'll manage somehow." Alex said with a little grin. "I'm Alex. The walking mountain who entered with me with me is Carmine Rook." Alex felt that he'd brought up his last name enough for one day. They could read it off of his uniform some time if they were wondering. Bringing it up generally only brought people's minds to his father's achievements. Of course, the amount of girls that flooded Rook caused a bit of a glare from Alex. Somehow the laws of karma threatened Rooks very existence in that one moment. Getting swarmed by girls after being married... Then again, momma always said life wasn't fair. Alex headed over to the blond which wasn't all over Rook. "Don't feel like obsessing over the caliber of someone's weapon today?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Rook smiled, "I'm almost twenty-six." He said with a nervous cough. "I have two sons, five and three, and a daughter, eight months old tomorrow." He said with a chuckle. "I don't want to talk about them though... it could kill a mood out here." He said before they met the girls inside.

"I am... not really too much of a... catch... if you have to put it that way. I'm Merisa. And... well, I don't want to beat around the bush.... I am no longer interested in men." She smiled. "At least not right now. This place isn't too good for young women. The Commander has a law against pregnancy, but if you're raped, and don't get pregnant, there's ways to slide out of it..."

Rook paused, as the other girls rolled their eyes at Merisa's sob stories.

The roomates were Merisa, a light skinned blonde girl, sort of short with a well-proportioned body, her breasts just slightly bigger than what someone of her height should have, which is good. She apparently loved eye shadow, and it drew out her green eyes perhaps. Her hair, unlike most girls' wasn't tied back, and had a bit of a gothic look to her. Surely she tied it back during a fight.

Ana was the first one to attack Rook's rifle. She carried the always reliable AK-47, oddly enough with a scope on it. She had a clear face and short black hair and delicious lips. She was the tallest of the ladies, and had an exceptional body. Not as curved as the other three, but a girl's a girl, and she was far from ugly.

Kathy and Ashley were both pretty girls, and they each held glocks. They are siblings, so some features were quite similar. Ashley had her brown hair tied back into a tail, long, braided and clean. She wore glasses which immediately gave her that bi-sexual librarian look. Kathy was a bit more sporty, wearing a very short tank top, begging for soldiers to pull for that extra bend do get a glance at the underboob. Her hair was always in pigtails, and she was a fan of the face paint. There was a thin black line under each of her eyes, and she made it work. She also had the left side of her pants rolled up to her knee.

So basically, Merisa was the "cutest." She had the girliest look, the sweetest tits and aparently is tired of men. Ana was above average, but you could say she was the least attractive due to her lack of curves, Kathy was probably the most energetic, in bed and probably on the battlefield. Ashley only informed you that she was intelligent, and perhaps a freak.

"So.. we're suppose to sleep here, together? Us six? Isn't that a little... I don't know... troubling?"

Ana shook her head, "We only sleep here while we're in the underground base. We may well never see each other again after hitting the field. Or we could be scrambled around. Even though that's unlikely."

Kathy smirked, "Why? Are you worried about something? It's good if we get to know each other..."

Rook sighed and pulled his collar down, pulling a necklace with his wedding ring latched on it. He didn't like wearing it, he felt it added weight to his hand and fucked up his shots.

"OH MY! You must be a great guy. They say the good ones are married, or gay, or both. Or dead." Said Kathy, walking towards Merisa and Alex, she'd sully him into his death if left alone. She reached up and touched his hair. "My name's Kathy. Four eyes over there is my sister Ashley. Ana's the other girl and I suppose you know this one now... Mister..." She leaned over, "Corwin."

Perhaps they were too young to know about his father, or perhaps they didn't care, it was attention better left ungiven.

Alex was as surprised as anyone by that response. He gave a little nod. "Say no more." He said simply, willing to respect the fact that Rook didn't feel like talking about it. He had plenty of stuff he didn't really wanna focus on either.

Alex was stumped by Merisa's response. What was he supposed to say to that? He was grasping for something to say when he noticed that the other girls didn't seem to be paying her much attention. Alex's father had taught him never to back down from a fight but getting into this wouldn't have been much of a fight. Rather, it would have been a slaughter, with Alex on the receiving end. He gave her a quick. "Nice to meet you Merisa." and then stood back up to join the chunk of the conversation which didn't end up making him feel guilty.

Kathy's comment towards Rook forced Alex to stifle a laugh. Sure, if they DID get into a fight at this range shotgun beat sniper every time. But before they could have it out fist would beat face, and Alex was betting that Rook hit harder than he did.

His attention switched to Kathy quickly when she headed over to him. He tilted his head amicably towards her, used to people who wanted to touch his hair by now. "Just call me Alex. It's shorter." He said simply before she brought up that she and Ashley were sisters. He looked between the two of them. "I always wanted to share a room with two cute sisters." He mused aloud. Somehow he didn't think Kathy would mind. Afterall, the driving force behind her switching from Rook to him was finding out that Rook was married.

"Ah! You want to room with sisters? Well, that's just fine. We actually haven't had boys in here yet. And we didn't even get boys. You two are fully grown men, and he's even married." Replied Kathy, as her sister Ashley quickly exited the conversation and started getting several things together.

"There's just one thing you have to realize Alex. If you play with Ash, you're Ash's... don't try to get your hands on me after that. Her boy is her boy, if you would like to be my boy, or my, boy toy, that's okay. You can't man slut yourself around sisters. At least not us. Plus she's a virgin. And almost 22 years old at that."

Ashley's eyes widened behind her specs as she turned towards her, speechless. "Katherine! Shut your damn mouth!"

Kathy laughed, "There's nothing wrong with that! Look, Rook's even all interested..."

The poor man just turned attention to Ashley after her yelling, now Kathy made him look like some sort of pervert. But he made it work... Ana was on him like white on rice. Everyone in that room saw it, except them two.

Rook finally turned towards Ana and smiled, "Something wrong?"

"No no not at all, we're just glad to have two guys with us. Just in case some asshole try to sneak up on us and such..."

Rook laughed, "You're all military personel. Trust me, the four of you would be fine. But I'm sure I can help if needed. Speaking of... Alex, why don't we go look around and leave these ladies to their..."

"No no, we can come..." Said Ana as soon as Rook said, "leave." "We've been around the base, so we know how to move you around quickly..."

Rook was starting to feel pressure, and simply looked over at Alex.

His current position couldn't have been a better one. Somehow he hadn't expected to be able to score with both Kathy and Ashley, and he wasn't nearly enough of an asshole to actually try to find a way around it. He wasn't really the kind of guy to focus on that sort of thing. But having a friend among them to remove some stress now and then with. That he would be willing to put forth the effort for.

Alex sighed a bit before giving Ashley a little smile, looking her over for just a moment. Something told him that if he actually DID end up with her, he'd just end up breaking her heart in one way or another.

Kathy on the other hand, was a little bit different. "I could get used to the idea of being someone's boy toy." He admitted with a little grin. In retrospect, considering what he knew about some of the people on this base that didn't seem like the world's single safest suggestion but Kathy seemed a far better choice than some. For one, she hadn't threatened him with a whip yet. And he was kind of hoping it'd stay that way...

Alex sighed a bit as Rook looked to him for help and shook his head softly. Alex wasn't about to tell off Ana for trying to dig her claws into a married man. That was Rook's job. He'd gotten between a woman and her desires once or twice before and any time he could avoid doing that, the choice wasn't a difficult one.

Rook got the silent response and frowed slightly, "Al-right... let's get going then." He said with a troubled smile in the smitten Ana's direction. He lifted up his high cal, and Ana immediately reached out for him. "You don't have to take your weapons... this is where you will sleep with us."

Rook glanced at her, and she laughed nervously. "You know what I mean, sleep... with us... you know..."

Rook looked back at Alex, knowing this would end up badly one day.

Kathy chuckled, as Ashley tipped up her glasses and looked away. "I don't sleep with any guy. I like a man man. So, since we're going to the rings... why don't you lock up with someone for me? I want to see the angry man inside... then maybe... we could get together... but... you know... don't expect me to hop on it the day I met you."

Ashley, Kathy and Ana along with Rook were pretty ready to go and started heading out.

Rook turned towards Merisa, and spoke quietly, "Merisa, we're going... are you going to stay here?"

She didn't even look at him. "That man-woman Silvia is over there. I rather not have to look at her. Ever."

Rook's eyes narrowed, "Okay. Well, we'll be back."

Alex tried to hold back a laugh as he listened to Ana and Rook. It wasn't an easy thing to do though. He did, however, decide that Ana was right about leaving the guns. They wouldn't be deployed without a little warning and an attack this far into their own soil was astronomically unlikely. Besides, that didn't mean giving up the .44. And being that the .44 revolver was well known for being able to take a man's head off with one shot, he figured he'd be fine if something did happen.

Alex gave Kathy a little grin. "So you want me to beat the shit out of someone? I have to say, it's cheaper than dinner and a movie." He said simply before giving a little shrug and heading over to the door. "Well, what are we waiting for? Lead the way and I'll either kick some ass or get mine kicked trying." Alex wasn't really good enough in fist fights for this to be a sure deal by any stretch of the imagination but he was at least confident that he'd have a shot at it.

Besides, if they got Rook into a fight too it'd get him away from Ana for a little bit. And Rook really needed to get away from Ana before being married started to take an even greater toll on him

Kathy raised her hand, "Alright already, we're going now."

And with that, the small party exited their bunks and entered the wide open conglomeration that was their base for now. Although it was different, it was not by any chance a place to just hang out. People were busy, probably busier in other divisions since the main goal of this division was to kick ass and pave the way for the other divisions. There were several guys playing basketball in a big five on five game. Players were usually available to play, there was a large number of people here.

Kathy couldn't help but smile everytime she checked her shoulder. He was a cute guy, somewhat charming in his own way, and while not as reserved, or obviously mature as Rook, he had no commitments, and unlike Ana, Kathy wasn't going to deal with silent rejections. Alex was an easy pick. Soon the rings were visible. There was only four of them, fairly sized and well maintained. They had to be cleaned daily due to the sweat, saliva and blood that sometimes got on them. Rings 3 and 4 were reserved for female against female fighting only, so often enough, those rings were empty.

"Ah, here we are, the rings. Being that we are close to the recreational gym, sometimes people come right by here..." She pointed at a nearby section filled with punching bags, dummies and sparring mats. "But when a guy wants to prove something to himself, he gets himself in the ring... they usually call up a lot of attention."

Ring 1 was being used, there were plenty of soldiers surrounding the ring as two ring 2 was absolutely empty. It appeared that a guy with long blue hair, and another dude with a black buzz were going at it. Double checking, one would notice that the guy with blue hair had a feminine face, and tits, and before long, one would notice that the guy in blue was in fact a woman!

Kathy rubbed between her eyes, "Ugh. Silvia. We should probably leave guys."

Ana grabbed onto Rook's shoulder. "Carmine, I think Katherine's right. Do you see the other rings? They are empty, that's because Silvia calls forth a lot of attention."

Ashley nodded, "Silvia considers herself the most skilled hand-to-hand combatant in Division One. Now while that's a big statement... the girl's only taken a truly solid hit one time. All other times, she beats her opponent down pretty violently."

Rook's eyebrows raised, looking at how the rings were set up. "It says that the last two rings are for women, why is she in one of the male rings?"

"Silvia doesn't want to fight us women, she says we're weak and can't fight without worrying about nails or make up. Rumors have it that she wears these gloves, because she tried removing her nails completely. She's also had fights with men. After her second fight with a female, she decided to fight guys. Melanice allowed her to, now girls can fight guys whenever they want."

Rook's eyesbrows raised further. "Alex, maybe we should go then. It seems like she's well liked though..."

Just then, this Silvia woman forced her fist into the man's chest. He gripped himself and fell to the ground, apparently the wind was knocked out of him as he spread himself on the mat, supine. Silvia jumped, and sat right on his stomach. It's a "hip drop" and although it might sound cute with her ass and all, that's all of her weight coming down quick. He yelled out in pain as she clutched his collar, watchers going wild, and began to punch his face was solid rights. It only took three shots before the official in the ring (one of four officials one could come see when they want to fight, they are available all day practically, it's illegal and punishable to fight without one) reached out and grabbed her, insinuating total victory for her. Even from their distance, the showing was rather brutal, and almost barbaric. Silvia grabbed onto the ropes and shook her fist, her opponent's skull was just a bit hollow.

Kathy frowned, "We should definitely leave... unless you want to try your hand at her... which I don't suggest..."

Even Rook was shaken out of place, that was her companion one way or another, he was very likely to hurt to fight for some weeks. She showed slight signs of enjoyment, like a smirk after the first punch in the face, and that was almost worse than Melanice.

Alex couldn't remember if he'd ever hit a punching bag in his life. Growing up he'd always been able to find grown men willing to take a few hits from him out of his father's unit. The problem was, of course, after a while he got good at it. And then they hit back. But that was just part of growing up for him. It was also why he got really good at getting blood out of his cloths until he grew up enough to actually be a threat. Then again, between the love of shotguns, the lack of any real self restraint, and the love of fist fighting, Alex kind of managed to prove himself a bit closer to a berserker than he might have admitted.

He didn't really bother listening to the girls as he watched Silvia fight. She was cute in a sort of terrifying way, but that just made him want this more. Alex may have had some reservations about being hit with a whip or anything else that Melanice might have decided on but this was something he could enjoy.

It seemed to take ages for Silvia's opponent to get himself removed from the ring but almost the second that he had Alex grabbed one of the ropes and yanked himself up there. "You good for another round?" He asked casually as he took off the kevlar vest and tossed it aside. The smile on his face was kind of odd for someone who just watched his opponent nearly cave a man's skull in with her fists.

She turned towards him as many of the watchers cheered loudly. She wasn't frowning, but she sniffed and rubbed her nose with her forearm. She then began pulling her gloves more tightly over her hands. "Yeah... I have enough for another twelve." She said, turning away, "Don't take it personally though... but I'm beating you to a pulp." She turned towards him again and wandered around a coner of the ring. The offical figured that Alex would be next to step up, and raised both his hands, meaning that a match was starting soon.

Silvia stepped up to him, about the same height as he was, and held out her fist. The official was talking eighty miles a minute.

"Alright guys, the fighting that occurs here will not and should not be held personally. Blows to the groin are prohibited, and biting is also not allowed. You can punch, kick, stomp, headbutt, knee and elbow all you wish. This fight will be without gloves. If you want to fight with gloves, join a boxing club and leave this ring to the real fighters. Sumbission techniques are legal, so long as the groin isn't hit, and you are not biting any part of your opponent. No weapons. I will stop the fight at my own judgement, if I am struck at any time, you will be fined and dealt with by the Commander. If you opponent begs for mercy, you should give it, you don't have to. You must release a hold if your opponent fades away, verbally gives up, or taps the mat, or any part of your body. If for some reason the only part of the body you can tap is your opponents groin, I won't hold it against you, but that must be a bizzare hold. If you are thrown out of the ring, you automatically lose. Holds can be broken on your own will, or touching a rope with any part of your body... Silvia, I know you're ready, soldier, are you prepared?"

Rook wasn't going to stop him at this point, Kathy and the others were almost in physical pain.

"He's going to get his ass kicked Carmine!"

"So what... There's a strange way of us guys having fun... and if she beats his ass, he'll have a story to tell or some goal to set or something like that. I think he'll be okay."

"I hope he kicks her ass!" Yelled Ana, cheering for him already. Probably the only one. Ashley was secretly hoping for a one punch knock out on Silvia's part. She wanted to see a major knock out.

Back
Top Bottom