Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend x Blind Best Friend ( Semper x Javorcek)

"A white tank that you -think- is clean? It's probably not clean then." Mila smirked as she mulled over her best friend's suggestions. "No...not the gold one...it's too flashy, the last thing I want is some guy hitting on me tonight. Ummm...green blouse it is!" Now that they were in agreement about what she was going to wear, she grabbed the jeans and blouse out of Kat's closet. "Gettin changed so uh...yeah...just sit there because you're going to be bumping into my pale butt if you start wandering around." The brunette teased as she unwrapped her towel and draped it over a chair. Well, at least the nice thing about Kat being blind was that she wouldn't have to go hide into the bathroom whenever she needed to change.

Mila tugged on her outfit as quickly as she could just so that they could get going. She did really like the color green and it went well with her skin tone so she could wear it rather nicely, Kat definitely made a good pick on her top. Delicate fingers ran through her hair, fixing the stray locks a little bit in the mirror before turning around at Kat's question.

"Umm...well, all the girls are probably going to buy you lots of drinks to celebrate you getting out of the hospital, you're definitely going to get hammered cause it's rude to turn down free booze, then you're going to dance like an idiot, and then I'll have to carry your drunk butt home and away from a bunch of drooling guys once you tire yourself out from drunkenly flailing around." Mila's voice was light and teasing, and she giggled a bit at the image of her plastered friend dancing. She moved to sit down next to Kat and took light hold of her friend's hand and giving it a squeeze. It was easy for her to see that her friend was apprehensive about tonight, Mila would be too if she were in her shoes. The bar was going to be a dangerous place; crowded and noisy, once Kat was lost there she'd probably stay lost.

"I'm not going to let you out of my sight, promise. I'll hold your hand through the crowds and I'll dance right next to you all night, okay? You have nothing to worry about, I'll keep you safe. Just have fun." Mila really liked dancing, so she'd probably have very little to drink and just keep herself amused by hanging out with Kat on the dance floor.

"Soooo...we all set to go? I bet they're waiting on us."

Kat chuckles "It'll be fun just hanging out with everyone." She says, but she knew Mila was right, she was going to end up drinking more than she thought she would. "Yeah they probably are." She agrees, walking carefully out of the room and slipping her boots on, she found her wallet and her cell phone which she was able to find the right button to which to vibrate so she'd feel it in the club. "Want to take my car?" She asks, she had the keys but of course she couldn't drive, but Mila could drive them. She had a big black pickup truck that she'd had since she was seventeen.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the club, getting out, Kat listened to the pounding music, and her ears which were getting more sensitive by the day were not liking the noise. She waited for Mila, not wanting to move much without her. She'd left her cane at home, figuring it would be useless in the club with so many people. "Can you see the rest of the team?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah sure, that sounds like a good idea." Mila grabbed Kat's keys and led them down to the pick-up. The first couple of times her friend had let her drive the damn thing, Mila had just about had a nervous break down. The thing was huge! It was more like driving a tank rather than driving a car. Maybe it was because she herself just drove a little Honda Civic that she had left home so that her younger sister could use it. It wasn't like Mila really drove around anywhere in their college town anyways; she preferred riding her bike when it was possible.

She parked the car and ran around to the other side so that she could take Kat's hand. The club was already loaded with people so Mila laced her finger's together with her best friend's; not wanting them to get separated.

"No...I don't see them yet. I bet they're by the bar, come on." Mila answered as she moved closer to the front door. They showed their IDs and then into the club they went. The brunette carefully navigated her way through groups of people, making sure that Kat was right on her heels the whole time until they had reached the bar. And sure enough, about half the team was already there, already drinking.

"Hey guys!" Lacy grinned, her words slurring slightly. Pulse had shit for food...so she hadn't bothered with any and was already drunk even though her and some of the other girls hadn't been there for that long yet. "You have lots of catching up to do! Come on!" With a giggle, the blonde went ahead and ordered Kat and Mila two drinks. "Aw Mila don't worry. Have a couple drinks now and then by the time you gotta drive home, you should be sober. Orrrrrrrrr you could just grab a cab!"

With a sigh and some more peer pressure, Mila took a sip from the drink that Lacy had bought her. She wasn't a lightweight but Christ! ...it tasted like gasoline!!! "What the hell is this?!"

"It's called an 'Adios Motherfucker!'" Lacy erupted into a fit of drunken giggles at the name of the beverage that had about 5 different kinds of alcohol in it with a little bit of Sprite to cut down the rubbing alcohol taste. "Come on Kat! Show Mila how to drink like a champion!"

The noises only got louder when they walked into the club, and as much as Kat may not want to admit it, she clung to Mila, not wanting to get separated from the woman. She heard Lacy's voice and it calmed her, knowing that there were more friends around. "Hey," She greets, easily hiding her discomfort from the entire group, except probably Mila. Kat sat beside Mila, and snickered at her reaction to the drink, wishing she could have seen her friend's face.

Kat felt around and found the drink, taking a slow breath, knowing it would surely be the same thing. She downed the drink quickly, trying to not taste much of it. "Good God," She mutters, shaking her head a bit, that was a horrid tasting liquid. "I think I might stick with something a little more tame." She grins, ordering a beer from the bartender. She just about jumped out of her skin when someone bumped into the back of her chair, but she shook it off quickly, hoping no one noticed how jumpy she was. Even around friends she didn't like to be seen as weak and certainly not helpless, even if in this sort of situation she basically was.

"Ugh...I don't suppose you want to drink mine too..." Mila let out a soft groan as her friends told her to 'stop being a pussy and just drink the damn thing' before gulping down the rest of her alcohol. If Kat could stomach it, she could too. She shuddered slightly as the liquid coated her tastebuds and burned it's way down her throat. BLECH! Despite her best efforts to keep from scrunching up her face in disgust, of course it happened anyways. Once that disgusting thing was out of the way, she ordered herself a cranberry vodka...something that was sweet and more her speed.

She sat close to Kat, close enough that their thighs touched and Mila could be reassured that her friend was right by her. When she felt the other girl jump, she immediately looked over to see what was wrong. Someone had just bumped into her friend's chair... With a little smile, she reached out, squeezing her thigh gently, trying to reassure her that Mila wasn't going to let anything bad happen to her.

A couple of drinks and idle conversation with the rugby girls later, Mila was pleasantly buzzed, bordering on all out drunk. And some of the girls who had gotten there earlier were now obliterated and begging to be go downstairs to the dance floor.

"Come onnn...let's go!" Jess whined, her arm wrapped around Lacy. The two weren't dating...but had some sort of weird agreement that if they struck out tonight, they'd go home with eachother. "Finish your drinks and let's go downstairs!" Jess poked and prodded at Mila and Kat, knowing that Lacy wouldn't leave if those two didn't get their butts downstairs to have a good time too.

"Geeze hold your horses!" Hehehe...'hold your horses' what a silly idiom! Mila grinned and gave Kat's hand a light squeeze. "You wanna go downstairs and dance?"

Kat had to admit, despite her fear, this was fun, hanging out with everyone, acting as if nothing had happened. She was relieved that everyone was acting the same around her, with the exception of Mila who was acting as Kat's eyes. The drinking and chatting continued until Kat felt the soft buzz starting in her mind. When Jess started prodding them to go down and dance Kat was reluctant but nodded "Alright." She slid off the bar stool and fell in step close to Mila.

Stairs were a tricky thing, especially with the alcohol in her system. But with the railing and Mila, Kat made it down them safely and she heard the music get louder as they approached the dance floor. Kat instinctively moved closer to Mila as more people crowded around them. The last thing she needed was to get lost in this crowd, it would be impossible to find her way out or for Mila to even try to find her. One of Kat's favorite songs came on and it enticed her to go out onto the dance floor despite being blind.

Mila was very careful so that she didn't make Kat fall down the stairs...or fall down the stairs herself on their way to the dancefloor. The lithe brunette probably should have grabbed a bite to eat before coming out, but she had been so excited for a night of relaxation and fun that she had totally neglected taking care of her hunger. Now her belly was full of alcohol and nothing else, making her much more drunk than she had intended. Ah crap...

Perhaps a little dancing would help her digest the alcohol much faster?

Jess was tall and strong for a girl and she easily nudged people out of the way so that the whole lot of them could find a clear patch of dance floor. Though...even then it was pretty crowded. Mila felt pretty safe since they were more or less surrounded by rugby girls; so if she failed to keep Kat from getting lost int he crowd, hopefully one of them would. But still, she kept a good grasp on her best friend's hand, making sure that she didn't let her go. When a familiar song came on, Mila smiled, knowing that it was one of Kat's favorites. So she let go of her hand and held onto her hip instead, that way they could dance together.

"I'm right here, you're safe, just have fun." Mila shouted above the noise of people and thumping bass, the hand on Kat's hip giving her friend a reassuring squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom