Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend x Blind Best Friend ( Semper x Javorcek)

Kat chuckles "Let's go for a walk then try and play poker." She grins standing up and tossing her can away. "Nit, let's go for a walk." She calls, the big dog eagerly bounds in, tail wagging as he sits at her side, his amber eyes watching her face intently. Kat moved to grab his leather leash and slide her shoes on. Kat fumbled with the leash clip, even though Nitro didn't need the leash, it was required by law, so Kat put it on. Once the leash was on she looked in Mila's direction "Where do you want to walk to?" She asks curiously, Kat no longer cared where they walked, since she couldn't see the scenery, as long as it had a sidewalk, she was good to go. Kat waited for Mila to get ready before opening the door and stepping out cautiously with Nitro at her left heel.

"Sounds like a plan! You're totally gonna get your butt kicked later." Mila grinned. The lithe brunette was kind of excited to see how blind poker with her friend would go. Mila had a pretty good poker face; but her ability to bluff wasn't going to help much unless she could trick Kat with her voice instead of her facial expression. "I dunno...we can walk down to the park that's by the river." It would only be a half hour walk, but Mila liked the water. It was pretty clean too and if it wasn't the middle of fall she'd probably jump in and go for a swim. Though...water temperature hadn't stopped her from jumping into it in the middle of winter last year when she had gotten stupidly drunk on her 21st birthday.

Don't give Mila tequila. -Ever.-

She hopped up off of her seat and moved to put her cup next to the sink since she'd probably end up needing it again later. Then she made her way over to the door to slide on her sneakers once Kat was out of the way. She grabbed the cane by the door and pressed it into her friend's hand.

"Might as well get used to using your cane and trying to walk Nitro now I guess." If it ended up being too much multi-tasking, Mila could take and fold up the cane and hold Kat's hand to guide her. But for now she was curious to see if taking Nitro on walks by herself was something Kat would be able to do right away.

Kat nods, taking the cane reluctantly, she already didn't like the tool, but figured it was her best bet. They walked out of the apartment and too the elevator, gaining a curious look from Nitro, seeing as him and Kat always jogged the stairs, and rarely ever too the elevator. Once outside Kat started using the cane a bit, accidentally bumping into Nitro several times with it, but the dog didn't seem to mind he just continued to walk beside Kat. Overall though it seemed like it would be easy enough for Kat to go on walks by herself with the dog, except for the fact that she no longer knew where she was going and the chances of getting lost were high, but Kat didn't quite realize that yet.

Kat bumped the cane into Nitro again before getting the end of the cane stuck in a crack in the side walk, making Kat curse softly at the cane, it would take some getting use to, but she'd have to learn to use it if she wasn't freedom. Kat listened to all the noises around her, picking up on noises she wouldn't have heard before loosing her sight, the click when someone ahead of them pressed the button for the crosswalk, the ringing of a bell on a shop door, the sound of tires of the road. It was interesting to hear all the little noises that were around them that very few paid attention to.

Mila smiled a bit as she followed next to and slightly behind Kat. "I hope you know you're leading the way," the brunette added about halfway through their walk. Somehow they were still on track...though it seemed that Nitro knew that they were heading towards the park and if anyone was leading the way, he certainly was. It's where Mila had been taking him these past couple of days while Kat had been in the hospital and the brunette finally noticed that he was following the exact same path she had taken him on over and over again.

Heh...great. Apparently for Nitro, walks with Mila immediately meant, 'We're going to the paaarrrkkk!!!! I'm gonna get stiiicckkksss!!' Was she really that predictable that even the dog knew her habits?

Usually Mila dawdled about and looked at every little thing on their walks. But right now her eyes stayed glued to Kat. When her friend got her stick caught in the sidewalk, Mila immediately reached out incase she got tripped up. Stop worrying she gently chided herself. Slate grey eyes finally left her blind best friend though as they came closer to the park, the sounds of children playing on the jungle gym a notice that they were close. "Uh oh, Nitro's gonna have a big fan club trying to pet him in a little bit."

Kat grins "Nitro loves kids and they love him." She says, most parents were initially worried about letting their children around the mean looking dog, but they warmed up to him quickly. Kat walked beside Mila feeling her arm brushing against her friend's every now and then, and after a while she just stopped using the cane, being sandwiched between Nitro and Mila, she felt safe and didn't need to use the cane. Once they got to the park kids scrambled over to pet Nitro and asked if he could go play with them. Kat nodded her permission and turned Nitro loose "Go Play," She signals, and the dog bounds off with the kids to play on the playground. Her dog was a bit of a dork, he eagerly ran down slides and through tunnels with the kids.

"This is nice." She says, enjoying the sunshine and the sounds of the kids playing, occasionally Nitro's deep bark as he played. "Want to sit down for a while?" Kat asks curiously, her head turning a bit as if to look at Mila, since it was still a habit to look at her friend when she talked to her, even if now there wasn't much of a point to it.

"Yeah, it is." Mila giggled as she watched Nitro take turns chasing children and being chased. Kat had trained a very good dog indeed. She looked away from the scene infront of her and back to her friend when asked if she'd like to go sit. "Sure thing. Come on." The brunette smiled and took hold of Kat's hand so that she could tug her along towards one of the empty park benches. She sat them down on a bench that faced the playground, that way Kat could still hear what was going on.

Mila actually really liked it that Kat still turned her head to look at her. It made things a little less weird, especially since her friend's eyes were so startling sometimes. The color didn't bother Mila at all, she found it quite pretty actually. But the way Kat's pupils didn't focus and the blankness of them creeped her out a little bit still.

"Hey...I'm glad you're still you." Mila spoke up after a couple of moments. She smiled, squeezing her friend's hand lightly. "I was afraid you'd be too scared or too nervous to do anything ever again."

Kat smiles "Oh I'm scared out of my mind, nearly every single step I take is nerve-wracking, but if I stay inside all day I'll slowly drive myself crazy." She says softly, linking her fingers with Mila's as she listened to Nitro scramble down a slide. It was terrifying to go for a walk, due to the darkness she saw every step felt like you were stepping off the edge of a cliff, not being able to see where your foot was going to land. And what she didn't say was that if Mila hadn't been here Kat would still be in her apartment and wouldn't have had the courage to venture outside on her own.

All the noises still amazed Kat, the sound of a bike, the water fountain, the squeaking of the playground swings, parents talking a few yards from them, it amazed her that she could hear all that and still focus on Mila and what she was saying.

"Well, I'm glad you're being super brave." Mila's voice kind of drifted off towards the end as Kat laced their fingers together. She looked down at their held hands which were resting ontop of their touching thighs. It was a little chilly, nothing was strange about how close they were sitting, and they used to hold hands like this all the time when they were kids, why did everything feel so strange now that they were adults? How could switching from clasped hands to intertwined fingers suddenly become so different and cause her heart to beat just a little bit faster. Stop over thinking things!!! She shook her head a bit to clear it and then adjusted herself so that she was leaning back against the bench in an attempt to relax.

"I'll come out with you however many times it takes to get used to the cane. I won't let you fall, promise. And you'll get good with the cane and not walk off curbs or run into trees." Mila smiled and squeezed her friend's hand. She knew blind people could lead close to normal lives...but most of those people had been born blind. Kat had a lot of catching up and adapting to do in order to get to that level of comfort with her new disability.

Her eyes drifted over towards the playground to make sure Nitro was still being good. And he was of course...but now he was chasing a little girl about and the poor kid looked like she was going to burst into tears. "Nitro!" Mila called to him and he froze in his tracks, tilting his head to the side and looking like a confused dork of a dog. "He's just playing honey...he doesn't know that it's scaring you; he just thinks its a game. Why don't you go ahead and chase him now and give him a taste of his own medicine?" Mila called out to the little girl that was about 15ft away from them.

The little girl wiped her eyes, looked at Nitro and hesitated for a moment. Then she took a couple of steps toward him and Nitro bolted towards the tunnels to go hide from his new friend. The girl laughed and then chased after the big dog that wasn't chasing her and scary anymore, just silly. Mila giggled, telling Kat all about what she was seeing.

Kat listens to Mila as she corrects Nitro and explains to the little girl, before hearing the girl giggling and Nitro's happy yaps, his claws scrambling against the plastic of the tunnel as the dog bolts through it, making Kat grin. She listens to Mila's description of everything around them and she could vividly imagine it, having been to this park dozens of times. They sat there, talking until Nitro wandered over, panting, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he sits down beside Kat. "Have fun, pal?" She asks, her hand running over the dog's head. "Ready to head back?" Kat asks Mila, her head turning in her direction, even if it was sort of pointless as this point now. Kat reach out, fumbling with the clip of the leash and Nitro's collar, finally managing to clip it to the ring.

She runs her hand over the dog's head, rubbing his ears gently, enjoying the feel of his soft fur. The park had settled down a bit, families leaving, kids racing off to do other things, Kat could see it all in her mind, and she wondered how long she'd be able to do that. She'd heard stories of blind people forgetting what colors looking like or exactly how certain things look that they use to see everyday, she wondered if that would ever happen to her, and it made her frown slightly. But she tried to shake those thoughts from her head, there was no need for the doom and gloom thoughts, mind as well try and make the best of it.

Mila had really missed getting to spend time with her best friend over the past couple of days and was glad that they had time to hang out at the park. Sure, she had other friends to chat with...but conversations never came as easily as they did as when she was with Kat. And even when they weren't talking everything was fine; her and Kat hardly ever had awkward silences. As they lost themselves in their conversation, the sun began to hang a little lower in the autumn sky and Nitro finally came back over to them. The brunette nodded to signal that she was ready to go when her friend asked...and then realized Kat couldn't see her gestures anymore.

"Yeah, sure." Mila said finally. She took her phone out of her pocket and saw that it was 5:45. Wow, they'd been out almost 3 hours already! Time really had flown. "Okay...we gotta walk all the way back to the dorms so I can change and get ready for practice in 45 minutes." She hopped up off of the park bench and gave a yawn as she stretched out her lean form. Ahhhhh...so tired... Part of her was dreading going to practice, but she figured she'd have plenty of time to go to sleep later.

"You okay?" Mila asked when she saw the frown come to rest on Kat's lips. She took light hold of her best friend's hand and gave it a gentle, reassuring squeeze before helping the other girl off of the park bench. She picked Kat's cane up off their vacated seat and pressed it into her friend's palm. It was a little chillier now so she linked her arm with Kat's, keeping her close for warmth and so she could lead the way to campus.

Kat stands with Mila, reluctantly taking the cane and beginning to try and use it as they headed for campus. Nitro walked along beside her, not putting any pressure on the leash, and in this moment she was thankful that she had been so picky when she'd been teaching him to heel, it certainly paid off now. She let Mila turn them in the direction of campus as they began to walk. "Yeah I'm alright, just thinking about how different everything is going to be." She muses softly with a faint smile as Nitro stopped her at the curb, it was another thing she'd taught him, just for his safety, since she walked him off leash, he was not allowed to step off any curb without her cue, now it seemed that was paying off as well.

Once it was safe to cross they all stepped off and continued to the campus. The walk didn't take too long and soon they were outside Mila's dorm, "I'll wait here, they don't really like it when I bring Nitro inside the dorms." She grins playfully, the pair had gotten yelled at a number of times when they had been found with Nitro inside the dorms. Kat knew there was a bench out here somewhere, so she figured she'd sit there and wait for Mila to get ready....just need to remember where the bench is, and get there without tripping over herself.

"I told you you shoulda got a small dog...then you could hide him better and sneak him into the dorms." Mila joked. She loved that Nitro was a big dog but did wish he was a little more inconspicuous so that Kat didn't have to wait outside every time Mila needed to get something from her dorm. "I'll be right back...don't go wandering off too far." She was a little nervous about leaving Kat here all by herself. There were a couple of other students around the quad and Kat was getting a lot of strange looks, but other than that, she didn't see much of anything that her best friend could possibly get into trouble with. She has Nitro, he'll keep her safe. So with a little nod, Mila disappeared into the dorms so that she could get changed.

The brunette tore up the stairs and to her room on the third floor. Her roomie wasn't there; not a big surprise, she usually wasn't. Mila lived with a really nice Biology major named Alex, but Alex was hardly ever home because she spent most of her time studying in the library. Silly pre-med students Mila thought to herself as she began tugging on her maroon practice jersey that hugged her modest curves tightly, and short black rugby shorts. She quickly pulled on her knee socks and sneakers, then threw her cleats over her shoulder so she could change into them on the field. Then she grabbed her small, drawstring backpack that always had two waters, two granola bars a couple of dog treats and a frisbee.

Then back downstairs she went! Slate grey eyes looking around for Kat as she busted through the main door, hopefully her friend hadn't managed to get herself lost or into trouble.

Kat just laughed "I'll be fine." She says, listening to Mila leave. Well, even in that short of period, she did seem to be able to get herself lost. She followed the path, the path that she was sure dead-ended at a picnic table near Mila's dorm. But apparently not, and as a result she walked around the side of the dorm and walked off the trail into the small grassy field. Off the sidewalk, she was completely at a loss for where she was, making her frown, trying to find her way back. She really had wandered far, Mila would be able to see her as soon as she turned the corner, but to Kat she could have been miles from the dorm for all she new, nothing about her footing gave away where she was in correlation to the sidewalk or the dorm, just that she was in a grassy field somewhere. Now Kat had a first hand view on how easy it was going to be to get lost while she was still adjusting to this.

At least she knew that she was safe, Nitro was still beside her, of course not understanding why his mistress seemed subtly distressed, the area was familiar to the dog and nothing was a threat to them. Deciding that walking around would only get her more confused, Kat simply stopped, and stood there in the middle of the field, looking more than a little odd. Her hand shifted to pet Nitro, waiting for Mila to return from changing, surely she'd find her quickly, even though Kat wasn't sure, she couldn't have wandered too far from the dorm .

Mila was in a slight state of panic when she looked around and Kat was nowhere to be seen. Shit... Okay, so maybe she was in a -major- state of panic. Her best friend was lost, blind, and helpless!! She's not helpless! She has Nitro with her...everything's okay. The brunette took a deep breath to try to calm herself. Nitro would keep anyone from hurting Kat and would hopefully keep her out of traffic...so there was nothing for her to worry about. Right? ...Unless Kat had managed to wander into the woods that were about 100ft from the dorms and was now lost somewhere in there!

Oh God, she needed to find Kat RIGHT NOW!!

So the brunette looked around, trying to figure out which way Kat could have gone. She sprinted in the opposite direction of her friend's current location and probably spent a good 10 minutes running around full tilt and panicking before she -finally- double backed around the dorms, turned around the corner of the building, and there her friend was, standing in the middle of a field.

"Kat!" The brunette cried when she finally saw her best friend. Breathing a sigh of relief, Mila jogged towards the other girl. She hadn't even gotten to practice yet and she was already sweaty and panting from running around like a chicken with her head cut off. "Geeze...you scared me. I didn't know where you had gone." Mila frowned a bit and reached out to gently take Kat by the elbow so that the other girl knew exactly where Mila was. "You okay?"

Kat lost track of how long she simply stood there in the field, feeling like an idiot, until she heard Mila's slightly panicked voice. Turning in her direction, Kat smiles sheepishly when Mila reaches her "I didn't know where I'd gone either," She tries to joke, then shrugs "Yeah I'm alright," She says and she was, physically, she just realized how dangerous the world had become with the sudden loss of her sight. "Did I make you late for practice?" She asks softly, it sounded like Mila was out of breath, which meant she'd been running for a while. Kat didn't think enough time had passed for Mila to be late, but she wasn't the greatest judge of time at the moment. "How far did I get, from the dorm?" She asks curiously, she was still judging distance as well, and she knew she'd have to start counting her steps, as she'd heard that was a common way for newly blind people to figure out distance and space.

"No...I'm not late, not yet anyways. Even if I am, it's no big deal. I'll just suck it up and run the extra laps." Mila smiled gently and patted Kat's arm. The brunette was late to almost everything and usually ended up running extra laps as punishment anyways. "Come on, let's get going." She laced her arm with Kat's, much as she had been doing ever since her friend had been released from the hospital, gently guiding her and Nitro over towards the rugby fields that were only a 5 minute walk from the small field they were in now.

"You got about 100 yards away from the dorms...but you turned the corner so I didn't see you at first. I ran all the way around the other side of the building looking for you until I headed over this way. You just ended up in that big field we used to play catch with Nitro in when he was a puppy." As worried as Mila was, she tried to erase the panic from her voice so that Kat would feel more at ease. Her friend getting lost was bound to happen; at least as she struggled to figure out how to cope with not being able to see to find her way around. "I'm sure you'll get a better sense of direction with some more practice...or maybe we can teach Nitro a command so he knows to lead you home if you're lost."

Before long they were at the rugby field where a bunch of girls were chattering on the sidelines as they changed into their uniforms or tugged on their cleats. They greeted Mila and Kat much in the same way they always did...and then started to faun over Nitro because everyone thought the big German Shepard was adorable.

"Holy shit Kat, your eyes are spooky as hell!" Cried Jess as soon as she set her eyes on Kat. Jess was the captain of the scrum and was a tall, muscular player that you didn't want to mess with. Her hair was kept in a short sort of buzz cut that made her look like a boy from behind; it was no secret that she was a butch lesbian and a really big flirt.

"Jess!" Mila chided, her brows furrowing in a disapproving glare. She liked Jess, really she did...but sometimes her other friend could be so blunt that it bordered on rude.

"What? They were always spooky...now they're just extra spooky." Jess took a couple of steps towards Kat, waving her hand infront of the other girl's face just to make sure the shorter good was indeed blind. "They still hurt?"

Kat nods, remembering the field, and she felt even more embarrassed, she wasn't even that far from the dorm. She walked with Mila towards the rugby field. She let the girls enjoy Nitro as she laughs at Jess's words "Thanks, Jess," she says, not offended at all by the girl's forwardness. She shrugs "Yeah, sometimes they hurt," She says, she could feel the push of air when Jes's hand waved in front of her face, but her eyes didn't blind, nor did they show any recognition that something was that close to her face. "They'll be great for Halloween," She muses with a grin. She heard the coach show up, and Kat moved to find the bench to sit on, Nitro laying at her feet. She could still picture everything in her head, which made it easier to listen, without being totally lost in what was going on.

It was nice to be around other friends that didn't seem to think differently of her. She listened to the coach as she gave instructions and Kat tired to imagine what all the players were doing. Her hand petting Nitro's head as she listened to everything. She was glad that she decided to go with to this, she'd needed this, being out and about, around friends, doing things that she normally did.

"See ya in a bit Kat!" Mila called out to her friend as she jogged out over to the field. She hoped that the other girl wouldn't get too bored out here without being able to see. Well, at least their school's team did so well because they were perhaps one of the most vocal ones in the league. All the girls were very good at communicating; they were constantly crying out whenever they needed help or calling for the ball or directing plays up and down the field. Stops in play were punctuated by blows of the whistle and their coach shouting what they had done wrong loud enough so that everyone could hear and learn from someone else's mistake.

Practice went along pretty much the same way it usually did: conditioning for 30 minutes, passing and tackling drills for 30 minutes, then a scrimmage for almost an hour followed by a cooldown lap and stretch. The scrimmage was easily the most intense part of practice. The girls were all very competitive and ran full tilt at one another even though it wasn't a real match. No one held back on their tackles...mostly because if you didn't commit to your tackle, you ended up hurting someone. So of course, Mila spent most of the scrimmage running for her life since she was one of the scrawnier girls on the team and no matter what happened, getting tackled usually hurt like hell for her.

"Put me down!" Mila shrieked at one point when Sarah had managed to hoist the smaller girl over her shoulder and jokingly carried her about 10ft before the coach blew the whistle.

By the time practice was over, Mila was a dirty, sweaty mess. The coach blew the final whistle to send them back to the sidelines and she made her way over to Kat, collapsing onto the ground right next to Nitro. "I'm dead..." the brunette panted as she wriggled about so that she could rest her head ontop of the dog, treating him like a nice fluffy pillow. She smelled heavily of grass and salty sweat and was indeed a mess...good thing Kat couldn't see. Mila had spent a lot of time getting tackled into the ground today.

Soon enough other girls had come to join them on the sidelines, chatting with eachother as well as Mila and Kat. A lot of the girls went ahead and asked Kat tons of questions about what it was like being blind and whether or not it still hurt. After the friendly interrogation, the girls decided it would be a good idea to take Kat out for drinks later tonight to celebrate the fact that her face didn't look like a train wreck and she was still alive and kickin.

"Come on Kat, it'll be fun!" Jess urged the newly blind girl on. Most of the girls were partiers and would probably be going out tonight for one reason or another; but celebrating that Kat was out of the hospital was probably the best reason so far.

Kat listens to everything, though she still felt a little bit out of it since she couldn't see, but it was still nice to listen. Kat laughs, hearing Mila's shrieks when she was obviously picked up. Kat grins, hearing Mila drop down next to her legs, by the dog. Nitro gave a good natured grumble, but didn't mind being used as a pillow. Kat tilted her head, listening to all the questions and answering the best she could. When They suggested going out she hesitated, was that really a good idea? But after a moment of thought she nodded "Sure," She agrees, the heavy duty drugs were mostly out of her system so that wasn't a worry. "I'll need to drop Nitro off at home and grab my wallet. Where do you guys want to go?" She asks curiously wondering which club they had in mind.

There were a number of clubs in town so they had plenty of options. She wondered what it would be like, being in a packed club without her vision. Hopefully Mila wanted to go with and would act as her eyes, though Kat felt kinda bad for having to rely on Mila so much, it meant that Mila would have to pay more attention to Kat and couldn't focus entirely on having fun but she hoped that Mila wouldn't mind too much.

Kat's simple question of 'Where do you guys want to go?' erupted into a massive debate between the girls. Half the team was straight, the other half was gay, and almost the entire team was single and looking for someone to hook up with. Some girls wanted to dance, some just wanted to get drinks. It was turning in to quite the predicament.

"Ugh...just go to Pulse, there's a little bit of everything. Plus they play the best music." Mila chimed in when it looked like they weren't making any headway. Pulse was a neat little concept for a bar: the ground floor was pretty much your average pub and the basement had a full dance floor. The only drawback to the place was that their food was absolutely terrible; borderline inedible. Mila constantly lost Kat in there even when the other girl had been able to see...now without her sight she already knew that she'd have to be attached to her friend, not that she much minded. Now that the girls were in agreement about where they were going, everyone started to split off and head home to get changed out of jerseys and into clubbing clothes.

"Can I shower and get changed at your place? I just gotta grab some clothes...or I can steal some of yours if you don't mind." Mila asked as she slowly forced herself up from the ground. Having Nitro made tonight a little complicated; Kat would have to stay outside with him and wait if Mila was going to shower in her dorm and the brunette really didn't want a repeat of what had happened earlier today.

Kat listens to the debate with a chuckle, this debate was a typical one that was had every time the team wanted to go out together. Kat was pleased when Pulse was the club decided on, despite it's horrendous food it was a good place. Kat nods, standing up, "Sure, no problem," She says, not minding in the least if Mila wanted to borrow some of Kat's clothes. She walked with her back towards Kat's house, the walk took a little while, but with the cool breeze of the night, it felt good. Once inside she unleashed Nitro and slid off her shoes, trying to decide what to wear, since she'd come to accept her rather big crush on Mila, she'd focused less on trying to pick up a date while out, there was really only one person she was interested in. "Feel free to wear whatever you want." She offers Mila as she bit her lip, beginning to try and find her way to the stairs.

She'd decided on wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tight black long sleeve shirt. The task now though, getting to her room, and finding her clothes, the jean shorts would be easy, she only had one pair, but how in the hell was she suppose to find her black long sleeve among all her other long sleeves? She successfully made it to her room without tripping too many times. She began rummaging through her closet to find her shorts which were fairly easy, but she frowns as she begins to feel through her long sleeves.

"Okay, I'll be really quick." Mila chirped as she shut the door behind her. She got out of her sneakers and put her bag down by the door before heading off towards the shower so that she could get ready. As quickly as the brunette could, she scrubbed her long and lean body, not wanting to keep her friend waiting. She was a little nervous about going out to the bar...Mila was an easy target and usually found herself cornered by a random guy or girl at some point of the night and required saving. She just liked to chat, even with strangers, and never noticed someone was hitting on her until it was too late and their tongue was down her throat. The poor girl was entirely oblivious when it came to whether or not people were into her.

Once she was finished showering, she did her hair and stole a little bit of Kat's eyeliner before wrapping the towel around her body. She padded out of the bathroom and headed over towards her best friend's bedroom. She gave a light knock on the door before popping inside.

"Whatcha doing?" Mila asked as she noticed Kat running her fingers along a couple of shirts. Then it dawned at her that her friend must be searching for the right top to wear. "Which one are you looking for?" She siddled up next to Kat, brushing against her with her bare arm and the soft, fluffy towel that was wrapped around her.

Kat faintly heard Mila come back into the room, she frowns when Mila asks her which shirt she was looking for. Kat was by nature a very stubborn person, and she hated asking for help, it was easier getting help from Mila than anyone else, but still. "That snug long sleeve black shirt," She finally says before stepping back, she let Mila try to find it, while Kat wiggled out of her jeans and slid on her jean shorts. At least the physical act of getting dressed was still fairly easy. Kat pulled her red streaked hair out of it's ponytail, deciding to let it hang loose. Kat thought about the night out at the club and wondered how it would go. Usually it was Kat keeping an eye on Mila, since Mila easily found herself the center of someone's attention, and more often than not Kat would step in, if it was obvious that Mila needed it or wanted the help.

Once Mila had gotten the shirt for her, Kat shrugs off hers and replaces it with the long sleeve shirt. She then sat on the bed to wait for Mila to get dressed. "So what are you going to wear?" Kat asks, since she wouldn't be able to see the outfit on her best friend.

"Oooo I like that one on you, it's cute." Well, Kat looked cute just about anything, but still. Mila liked seeing her friend in what others considered rather plain clothes...they accentuated the natural curves of Kat's body so tantalizingly. This snug fitting, black top that she was aout to put on was especially nice; if Mila could ever find it anyways! The brunette began to dig through her friend's drawer, searching for the long sleeved shirt as she peeled through layer after layer of clothes, trying not to make too big of a mess as she rearranged everything. "Are you sure it's in-? Hah! Never mind, found it." Sure enough, underneath all of her other t-shirts, since it had been so warm just weeks ago, was the long sleeve shirt she hadn't seen Kat wear in awhile. She handed it off to her friend and then began rummaging through the small drawer so she could steal a bra.

"Hey! You thief! These are my panties...well...I think they're mine, I'm pretty sure they're mine....and if not, they're mine now!" Mila chuckled as she slid on the black pair of boyshorts and stole one of Kat's bras hat matched. Since they were about the same size (except Mila was an inch or two taller), it made it a little more difficult to separate their clothes whenever they did laundry together.

"Uh...I dunno...clothes?" Yeah...what was she going to wear? Kat couldn't see her, so it wasn't like she really had to get dressed up for her best friend. And Mila never really dressed in a way to blatantly attract other people at the bar. Hmmph... "How about...a nice baggy hoodie and a pair of track pants?" That's what she would -love- to be wearing right now since her muscles were a little sore from practice. But rather than grab things that were comfortable, she went into Kat's closet in search of a pair those darkwash jeans her friend owned that hugged Mila's hips and butt so tantalizingly. "Orrrr...I guess jeans and a button down? Maybe jeans and a t-shirt...what do you think?"

Kat smirks "Hard to tell who's it is." She says, they were similar in size and had similar tastes in clothes so sometimes it was nearly impossible to tell who's clothes belonged to who. Kat sat cross legged as she waited for Mila, tilting her head curiously she says, "What about that jade green v-neck, sleeveless blouse?" She asks, she'd seen it on Mila once and had to admit her friend had looked absolutely stunning. That was another thing that Kat couldn't stand, without her vision she'd never be able to see her best friend again. "Or there's a white tank top I think that's clean." She muses, looking in Mila's general direction. "Or that gold t-shirt." Kat offers, thinking of a few of the shirts that she personally thought Mila would look good in.

She waited on the bed for Mila to make her decision, her hand reaching out absently to pet her dog who had come in and sat beside the bed within reach of Kat as that both seemed to watch Mila, though of course Kat's eyes were eerily blank. "So how do you think it's going to go tonight?" She asks softly, a little worried at the idea of going into a crowded club without her sight. And aside from that what could she do there? She couldn't people watch, couldn't dance safely, and she didn't really plan on letting herself drink too much, though plans did have a way of changing.

Back
Top Bottom