Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Rhys relaxed a little as he tilted his head, swallowing. While it wasn’t what he wanted to hear, it was better then what he had expected. “I will go see him.”He said studying his father, wondering if his brother knew just how irrational Balthazar had gotten. But he wasn’t willing to let the worry that twisted his stomach show on his face, for a moment actually worried that Balthazar would kill her. “Anything else? While I’m in town, do you want me to check in with Winston?”He asked tilting his head a little waiting to be dismissed, knowing better then to just walk out.

~~

Connor groaned as the man ground against him, “Okay.”he said smiling a little shrugging a little as he looked down at the other, shivering as he felt winston’s hands on his ass. “hm, not just any blow jobs. Your blow jobs. You’re almost as good as any whore in boston.”he teased the other mobster, distracted from figuring out what was going on with his friend in favor of getting screwed senseless.

Shifting a little he wrapped a hand around winston’s cock and gave him a slow stroke before moving away, laying back on the bed as he studied the man.”Well?What are you waiting for?”He smirked raising his eyebrows as he looked at the other man.

Balthazar nodded. "Go on and check in with your brother, but tell him not to rush home," he said, waving his son away, "We can do this without him, just let him know that 'Plan W' will be taking effect in the next couple hours." With that, a wolfish smirk covered his lips. It was clear that whatever "Plan W" was, it was cryptic for a reason, and Winston was the only one to know what it meant. "Now go. We need to get a move on, because my plan is a process."

~*~

Winston chuckled and rolled over, crawling down and between the other man's legs. Leaning down, he gave Connor's cock one, long lick from base to tip. "Mm, have you missed me?" he murmured, before his mouth enveloped the other's entire hardened members. One of his hands stroked his balls, and a finger began to enter his anus, getting him ready for the fucking he was about to receive. "You can't cum yet," he warned in between sucking a licking, "You know I prefer that you climax when I do..."

“I don’t think if I could drag Winston away at this point.He’s probably fucking his fiancée until she cant walk.”he said crudely, looking amused as he left the room, letting the crudeness cover the worry of whatever plan w was. He was definitely worried about that, and having no idea what to do about it. Walking back to his room he pushed open the door, pausing to look down at Annabel. He knew he should just leave, but he couldn’t not ask her, not when it was getting so dangerous.

“I have to go into the city to speak to your father…do you need anything while I am out?”he asked softly gently stroking her hair.

~~

Connor moaned growling softly as Winston licked his cock, wrapping his fingers in his hair.”Hm, always do. No one gives blow jobs like you do.”He teased shivering a little as he bit his lip, screwing his eyes shut because he knew better then to watch Winston suck on his cock, otherwise he’d be coming before the man wanted him to. “I know, I know. Now would you hurry your ass up. I do have to get up early in the morning and I do want some sleep.”he grumbled, squirming a little as he pressed back into the other’s finger. He wasn’t usually overly patient with slow fucking, so this demand wasn’t that out of character, though it wasn’t why he wanted to get it on. He was worried Winston’s girl would actually come looking for him, and despite what he could see about them not being in love, he could tell Winston cared about nyx. And he was pretty sure the blond would totally not understand this.

Annabel's eyebrows knitted together. "My father?" she said, a bit of hope filled the pit of her stomach. Maybe Balthazar was about to come up with a negotiation... "Oh, no. I don't need anything." She leaned in to his hand, wishing that he didn't have to leave her. She hated being in this house without him. It was so much scarier when he was not round to comfort her. "Just for you to come back as soon as you possibly can." With that, she swallowed hard and attempted to give him a smile.

~*~

Winston laughed a bit and nodded, lifting himself up and using a strong hand to flip the other man over on to his hands and knees. "You were always so damn impatient," he said with a chuckle, then reached into the nightstand for a bottle of oil. After making sure Connor's entrance was well lubricated, he thrust into him and let out a growl of pleasure. "Fuck," he hissed, rolling his hips into the other's ass.

“Don’t look so hopeful. Father’s just starting this game.”He said wincing a little as he looked down at her, hating to crush the hope he knew she felt, but he knew better then to let it be. Since it would just hurt worse later. Swallowing hard he leaned down to kiss her before nodding. “okay. I’m going to lock you in okay?”He muttered,”I’ll be back soon. I have to stop and see Winston to, but I’ll be home soon.”he said kissing her again before leaving, knowing he couldn’t stay otherwise he’d get distracted and not leave.

~~

Connor laughed as he was flipped over, “that’s what we’re doing yes.”He growled groaning as the other rolled his hips into his ass, whimpering quietly as he shifted back, groaning as his body stretched to accommodate the other’s cock in his ass. Moaning to himself he shifted back into the other, moving with him, closing his eyes as they fucked. After a few moments he lowered a hand to stroke himself, having every intent of losing control. Groaning as he glanced over his shoulder at the other man, he yelped in slight surprise as he came, cum covering his hand as he pressed back into the other as his body tightened around winston’s cock, whimpering quietly.

Just as he moved to leave Annabel caught his arm, pulling him to look at her. She wanted desperately to tell him she was falling for him. For some reason, it felt like this would be the best opportunity to tell him, as if she may not get another chance... However, she couldn't get the words to come out of her mouth. Instead, she bit her lip with nervousness, then squeaked, "M&M's... I'd like some candy for, you know, the sake of Halloween." With that, she blushed and let his arm go.

~*~

Just the sight of Connor cumming put Winston over the edge, and with one last thrust, he quickly pulled out and growled as he came all over the other's lower back. He gasped and moaned as he did so, bracing him self with his grip on Connor's hips. "Holy hell," he murmured, swallowed hard and rolling over on his back on the left side of the bed. Taking a cigarette out of his pants pocket on the floor, he lit up and took a few puffs. "You can top next time," he promised with a lazy smirk, offering the other man one of his cigarettes.

Rhys laughed her request nodding. “Ah, your wish my command, my lady.”he grinned looking amused as she squeaked and left. Brooding to himself as he drove he wondered just what to expect when he reached her father’s. he was expecting violence, and he didn’t want to hurt the man for having a very predictable reaction of trying to hurt the man who was keeping his daughter prisoner, but he also knew his father would expect nothing less. Feeling tired and worn as he drove.

~~

Connor moaned as he felt the others come splatter over his back, smirking a little as he shifted, slumping down on the pillows.”Sounds good.”He said with lazy satisfaction as he took a cigarette from the other, not even bothering to lift his head to smoke it before looking at the other man.”While I’m not trying to run you off, you know I enjoy your company, does your fiancée know you’re in here screwing my brains out?”He questioned, wondering just how much of a relationship the two had, his mind already returning to the puzzle of their relationship. No one could say the man wasn’t dedicated, nor obsessive. Brilliant enough that he needed things to hold his attention, it was very rare that he lost interest in something until he’d figured everything out he could.

The detective was sitting at the table in the coffee shop in Queens, just like Balthazar instructed. He had no color to his face, and it was clear he had lost weight. A cup of coffee rested between his palms, but he had not even taken a sip. He was far too distracted with looking out the window for who Balthazar decided to send, hoping that it was some sore of truce. He couldn't take all of this any more...

~*~

Winston rolled his eyes and took another drag of his cigarette. "Dammit, can't you let it go?" he snapped, thought it was casual. "Of course she doesn't know I'm here. She's fast asleep and unaware. Why is it you can't enjoy this little meeting?" He raised up on his elbow and leaned down to kiss the other man, not quite as rough as before.

Finally sitting up, he nodded to the bathroom. "I'm going to go shower and get your scent off of me before I go back. Joining me?"

Rhys swallowed hard looking just as pale and shaken as the cop. Running his fingers through his hair as he paused outside the coffee shop he braced himself before stepping inside, making his way to the other, slipping through the table to sit across the table from him.”Good morning detective.”he said his eyes haunted, not wanting to say what he had come to say, but knowing he had to. But he wasn’t looking forward to it.

~`

Connor laughed a little as he took a drag of his cigarette.”Well, just for a little while.”He said smirking a little as he leaned up to kiss him back.”Enjoy it all you want. Especially in the shower.”He grinned as he pushed off the mattress following him into the bathroom.

By the time Winston got back to his own room, it was late, definitely a time when nyx should have been asleep. But the quiet tension in her body as he slipped into bed said she wasn’t,even if she pretended she was, not wanting to talk to him. In the morning Nyx was already up and moving around when he woke, dressed in something decidedly less sexy then the dress she’d worn the night before, looking comfortable and at ease in a pair of snug jeans and a sweater, sitting out on the balcony as she nibbled on some bacon and eggs, not feeling overly hungry, but knowing she needed to eat.

“There’s enough food for you to. Its on the cart.”She said calmly when she saw he was up, before returning to reading the book perched on her knees as she ate.

Detective Abernathy looked across the table at Rhys. "Well, well," he said, "You're brother must be busy if Balthazar is having you do work." He raised his eyebrows, because like everyone else, he knew that the youngest Skarsgard had been tucked away for the most part, not involved in mob matters. "That being said, Winston did make it clear that my daughter was in your care, so I suppose it makes sense." He took a sip of his coffee, but it was no good. It was already cold. Too cold to enjoy. "Well?" he snapped, "How is she? Tell me she's okay."

~*~

Winston looked up at her and yawned. "Thanks," he said, sitting up and taking a plate off the tray. He felt a bit guilty about the night before, looking at her with sleepy eyes. "Sleep well last night? I went down stairs... Talked to a friend of my father's for a bit." He took a bite of one of his pancakes. "I came back up and you were dead to the world." He smirked, trying to lighten the mood.

“He is.”Rhys said simply tilting his head a little, looking off step at the detectives words because while he was used to people wanting to talk to Winston before him, this was kinda upsetting still. Swallowing hard he sighed.”She’s…as well as can be.”He said looking at a loss because he knew no father wanted to know what Balthazar had done, but he couldn’t lie either. “Father…has decided that he’s going to kill her before midnight, if he doesn’t have everything you have on him.”He said looking so pained and hurt at the idea that you knew he couldn’t hide it behind a emotionless mask.

~~

Nyx shrugged a little.” Yea I guess..”She said tensing a little at his words, glancing up at him, studying him for a long moment before going back to eating. “Did you sleep well?”She said concern in the tone. Even if she was angry with him for the lie, and hurt she wanted to see if he slept better after his…thing. Swallowing hard she fought the tears that threatened to fill her eyes rubbing a hand over her face to make sure he wouldn’t see them before getting up.”I’m going to get a shower.”She muttered, for once not actually asking him to join her. Ignoring the hurt that was stinging her she told herself she was being stupid. She was falling for him, otherwise it wouldn’t hurt like this, and that was stupid.

Detective Abernathy swallowed hard and shook his head. His expression said that he was upset, but the words that came out of his mouth were very unexpected. "I can't do that," he said, "I've worked for many years to bring down your father for the safety of New York." He looked up at the other man, and he could see the pain in Rhys' face. After all, he was a detective. He was trained to analyze others. "I just want you to know, that after all this is said and done, and my daughter dies... I will still have information on your family, when I bring them all down (including your father and brother), you will be going down with them if you let this happen." He stood up and took his keys out of his pockets. "You didn't think I'd come to this meeting without being wired to record you, did I? It should be much more interesting to not only bring down your father and brother, but the youngest Skargard that was relatively innocent until now." He shook his head and then headed out the door, making it clear that the idea of Annabel dying did not scare him as much as they thought it would...

~*~

"What is wrong with you?" Winston inquired, taking a sip of his coffee, "You're sulking."

He honestly didn't think she knew, and even if she did, he didn't think her feelings were that strong for them. Sure, there was an attraction, but this was also all built on a lie. And if anyone knew that Winston was incapable of feelings, it was her... Well, maybe he wasn't incapable, but he was stubborn as a bull.

Rhys looked startled and in shock at the others reaction...and oddly please after a bit. It was well played and even if the truth had been on the tip of his tongue to say, that he wwanted out, the other hadn't given him a chance to say it. So he'd deal with the consquences of having this curveball thrown at him. Cursing himself his father and most definitely rhe detectivr he stood and walked out.

Nyx sighed as she turned to look at him biting her lip. Whilr she cared for for him then she should, it wasn't love that upset her. At least not totally. It was fear for him and herself, because she didn't know how they could pull this off when he was already in the relationship."winston...you could have told me you were already dating connor.I could have at least come up with something besides pretending to be your girlfriend."she sighed looking at his surprised face."his beds on the other side of the wall. Did you really think I wouldn't hear anything?"she muttered looking defeated.

Because she cared for more for him and his safety then she should, and this just hurt her even if she knew better then admit it to him because she knew he'd think she was a fool for starting to fall in love. Opening her mouth to say something she stopped at a knock on the door. Relieved to avoiding rest of the conversation.

"Winston! We need to talk."rhys yellled demanding ffom the other side of the door.

Winston looked at the woman, the color draining from his face. "We aren't dating," he quickly defended, "Connor... Connor's married -"

At the sound of banging on the door, his head whipped around. "Fuck," he cursed, because he knew that if Rhys came all the way out her to demand his attention, then something was wrong... Swallowing hard, he moved over to the door and opened it, letting his brother in. His eyebrows were raised with concern, but the color of his face said he was caught off guard and still feeling defensive about what Nyx had said. He was definitely not about to admit he was bisexual. His father would have him murdered...

"What?" he asked, looking worried, "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

Nyx studied winston tilting her head a little as she watched him before sighing, “I’m going to go shower.”She said over her shoulder as she headed for the bathroom leaving the two men alone.

Rhys paused looking at Winston, surprised at the sight of winston’s face.”Whats wrong with you?”he muttered before shaking his head, looking shocky and worried as he walked inside. Running his fingers through his hair as he looked at Winston. “Father sent me to tell detective Abernathy that he’d kill his daughter if he didn’t get everything the man had on him by midnight. The detective just said go ahead, and if it happened he’d take us all down cause he was wired. Win, what do I do? I failed.”He said sounding so anxious and worried.

Winston looked at his brother, a bit shocked himself. He had not expected Abernathy to be so... so selfish. He expected it from their father, but not the detective. Shaking his head, he put a hand on the other man's shoulder. "No, you didn't," he said, sounding very sure of himself, "None of this is you're fault." He looked pained at the sight of how upset his brother was... He didn't deserve to be apart of this.

"Stay." With that, he turned and grabbed his keys off the table, then got dressed. "Nyx! I'll be back later this evening. I need to take care of something."

He led his brother down the hall and toward the elevator, but not before knocking on Connor's door. While he waited for the other man to answer, he turned to his brother. "Pull yourself together. I need you to call father's head guard and tell him that to go down to the station and kill detective Abernathy immediately. Tell him to make it look like an accident and to clean up the mess." His face was stoic, like it always was. Winston was cool as cucumber in these situations, which was rather disturbing.

“Really?”Rhys’ eyes widened as he looked up at his brother, looking so eager to be told he wasn’t at fault, that he hadn’t screwed something up. Swallowing hard as he looked around, smiling a little as nyx yelled goodbye back. “Are you sure I cant stay and shower with her? It’ll be better then calling the guard.”he grumbled even as he followed Winston, looking startled at the sight of the Irishman. It wasn’t every day that connor ventured out of boston.

“What?”Connor grumbled looking tired and out of sorts, even as he watched rhys making the phone call, eyebrows raising at what he could hear the youngest saying, even if rhys looked pale and shaken as he always did, it was obvious he was also following orders just as well as you could expect.

Winston turned to Connor. "I have to go take care of some things with my brother; things that I'd rather Nyx not be present to see. I'm leaving her here in the hotel for a few hours. Can you please just stay and make sure nothing happens to her? Make sure she doesn't leave," he said, then paused, "And if you fuck her, I'll kill you myself." He gave the other man a warning look, then looked at his watch. "Call me if you need anything."

With that, he started for the elevator with his brother. He trusted Connor more than most to do what needed to be done, so he didn't bother to look back and or second guess him.

Winston knew exactly what his father was about to do, because before they had kidnapped Annabel, he had discussed exactly how he wanted to kill her... And well, Winston knew he couldn't let that happen. The detective would have to die before he allowed Annabel to die, because even a fool could see that Rhys would be sick with misery if he let that happen.

As he drove, Winston gripped the steering wheel tight enough to make his knuckles turn white. "I think it's time you know how Mom really died," he admitted, swallowing hard, "It will make what I'm about to do not seem so bad..."

He turned to his brother. "And to make things clear, the detective if going to die for threatening to bring you down with us, not because I was getting our father out of any trouble. I'd love to see him go down. I've wanted to see him go down for a very, very long time."

Connor grinned at Winston, before pouting at the warning.”Awww, but Win, she’s so pretty.”Connor whined before rolling his eyes as he watched the other go. “Don’t worry, I’ll watch her.”He snorted amused as he stepped back into his room, wondering what was happening but knowing better then to ask.

Rhys followed, indeed looking sick and miserable as he followed Winston out to the car, watching his brother. Watching his brother as he drove he rested his head back onto the seat before his eyes widened a little.”What?What happened?”He voice going that high squeaky sound that was showing just how stressed he was because if he’d been in control he would have never allowed that sound to escape.

Looking startled at winston’s words he studied his brother for a long moment before tilting his head. “….Why haven’t you done anything before then?Winston you could have walked away a long time ago, if you wanted out.”The man said his voice pained, because he had a feeling why his brother had never simply left, have never simply made sure that Balthazar would go down in flames. Because rhys would be left at his mercy if Balthazar managed to survive. Running a shaking hand through his hair he swallowed. “Where are we going?”He said after a moment.

Winston shook his head. "And leave you? You know I couldn't do that," he snapped, irritated that his brother would even suggest such a thing.

His face looked pained, and that was a rarity for Winston. "Rhys, our father murdered mom when you were really young. Too young to understand... She was having an affair, but that's beside the point. Dad was awful to her, and I don't blame her for trying to get out. It was just a shame that it cost her her life." He frowned a bit. "I'm sorry... I would have told you, but I just... I just thought it was better that you didn't know. I didn't want you to live with the kind of hatred I have had to live with for all of these years."

He was going to start coming clean about everything, including Nyx, but they were already pulling into the drive way of the mansion.

"We need to work quickly," he said, "Before guards start catching on. Father had this bright idea of putting Annabel in a water tank. You need to get something to bust the glass open, because if he's on schedule, the water is probably at her chin by now. Untie her, get her out, and head for the car. I'll have your back."

With that, he headed toward the bottom floor with his brother, not surprised at all to see Annabel's naked form tied to a chair in the middle of a water tank. Every few minutes, ten gallons of water was released into the tank. As of now, the water was mid-chest.

"Rhys!" Annabel shrieked, her eyes going wide at the sight of him, "Rhys! Please! Help me!"

Winston nodded to Rhys, then pulled a gun out of his coat pocket. Before Balthazar could say a word (and before he could say anything to make Winston second guess his decision), Winston shot him straight through the head. Blood splattered all over the wall, and Annabel screamed.

"Get her and go," Winston snapped, pushing the button to stop the water from pouring into the tank. He get his gun up, aiming it at the two guards who came running up the stair case.

Rhys’ eyes widened as he looked at Winston, at a loss to what to say. He had nothing, the loss of words was a rarity for him, but he had no idea what to say to the idea that his father murdered his mother. “It’s…okay…”He said softly staring down at the dashboard, his voice pained as he considered what his brother had done. Hidden a truth to protect him. And while it hurt too know he hadn’t known, he loved his brother a little more for protecting him.

Listening to Winston his eyes looked pained at the idea.”What…that’s…insane…”Rhys muttered looking shocked at the idea of what his father was doing before heading inside with him. It was painful to consider Annabel losing her life like this. “I’m going to get you.Hold on.”Rhys said already grabbing his own gun and shooting low on the glass, knowing that it was thick enough he wasn’t risking shooting her, but it would weaken it. Watching the glass splinter for a moment he swallowed hard as he picked up the chair Balthazar had been sitting in, he slammed it into the glass, watching it shatter, wincing as the water cascaded over his shoes as he rushed to her side, hurrying as he untied her. “Hold on. We’re going to have to hurry.”He muttered as he picked her up, putting her arms around his neck, not wanting to drop her. Turning to look at Winston he moved towards the stairs.”Come on. Let’s get out of here.”

Annabel held on tight to him, looking frazzled and shocked at the sudden murder, but relieved to have been saved. She didn't say anything, knowing better than to interrupt the brother's at the moment. It was not the time for her to speak at all, and she knew that. All she wanted was to hold on to the man who saved her, and hope that he would not leave her.

Winston kept his gun up, eyeing the guards with a terrifying glare. "I'm in charge now, do you understand?" he growled, sounding very much like his father, as shocking as that was. It gave Annabel chills. "Clean up this mess, and as far as business goes, I'll be back in the morning to get things straightened out. My father's name will not be spoken of, is that clear?"

The guards dropped their guns. "Yes, sir," they all said.

"Good," he snapped, "Get to work."

With that, he nodded to Rhys. "Come on," he said, sounding calmer, "Let's go."

Rhys looked relieved to know that she was okay, and that she knew better then to stay silent. Dropping a silent kiss to her head as he followed after Winston, shuddering a little at the sound of his father’s voice coming from his brother. Watching the guards he tried to decide just how difficult things were going to be, but following after Winston. Wanting nothing more then to rest. Waiting until they got to the hotel before speaking up.

“We can get our own room. There’s a empty one down the hall. You and nyx… will need to talk.”Rhys said trying to give his brother a option of not forcing him to leave, but knowing that Winston and his fiancée would need a chance to discuss what this changed, what it meant for them to suddenly be in charge of everything. Because he knew his brother, had no doubt that his brother would share the burden of being in charge with her. Not realizing just how fake their whole relationship was.

Connor smirked as he stepped out of winston’s rooms, the boston mobster giving Winston a teasing smirk, just to make Winston why he’d been in his rooms. After all, he’d warned connor to not have sex with her. He just hadn’t been able to stop himself from visiting with the woman who left him so curious. “Are you okay?”he said growing serious as he looked the three of them over.

Winston clenched his jaw a bit, not really happy at the idea of leaving his brother's side at the moment, but he knew it was getting late, and he needed to talk Nyx. "Okay," he said, nodding, "I'll call down to the front desk and let them know you are in there." He gave Rhys a pat on the back before turning toward Connor, following him into his room and shutting the door. "Balthazar is dead," he said, "I had to do it. It was the only thing we could do... I couldn't let that innocent girl die because her father was a rat and my father was a monster. You see how Rhys looks at her. How was a supposed to let him watch her die like that?"

He ran a hand through his hair and lit up a cigarette, taking a deep drag while he poured himself a drink with his free hand. "It needed to happen sooner or later," he said, "And now... I need to talk to my fiance, and he already wants to kill me. She heard us last night." He gave Connor a pained look before heading next door. "Stay a couple more nights," he said softly to the other man, "I like you near. Especially during times like these..."

And with that, he left and went into his Nyx's room.

Annabel sat on the foot of the bed in the fluffy white robe that came with the room. She looked up at him with a mixture of shock and fear in her eyes. She was relieved to be saved, but scared for what the future held. "Rhys?" she whispered, swallowing hard, "What now? What's going to happen?"

Standing up, she walked over to him. For the first time since she'd been kidnapped, she felt like his equal again... Even if their world was screwed up from now on.

Reaching up, she placed a hand on his arm. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. She knew that she was not the only one in shock.

“Call if you need anything.”Rhys muttered as he walked down to the empty penthouse, nudging the door open and walking in. knowing that Winston would take care of things. Connor raised his eyebrows as he listened to Winston, “I agree. A innocent shouldn’t have to die for your father’s games.”Connor said his eyes dark and pissed. Despite what one would say about connor bryan, the man was pragmatic and intelligent enough to only ever strike out against people who led a similar violent life, he would have never considered kidnapping a cop’s daughter to keep the cop in line. Wincing at winston’s words he sighed softly. “Well, that explains why she’s didn’t want to visit with me.”Connor snorted sounding amused,because he knew his presence had disturbed the woman once she’d realized Winston wasn’t around. “I’ll stay, go take care of your girl.”Connor said as he settled back into the bed with a book.

Nyx turned walking towards him as soon as she heard the door open, pivoting in the middle of a step having been pacing. Connor’d told her they had left, but forbidden her from going after them. So she’d been working off the nervous energy of knowing something had happened. “are you okay?”She said her eyes pained and worried as she looked him over, already reaching for him to check as she spotted spatters of blood on his shirt.

~~

Rhys sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair as he slumped down onto the bed next to her, having no idea how to tell her that her father was dead on his orders. Because he wasn’t about to blame Winston when he’d made the call. Swallowing hard as he scrubbed a hand over his face he gave her a weak smile.”I’m fine….”he said sounding shocky. “What about you?Do you need anything?”he muttered looking her over.

Back
Top Bottom